A Family That Plays Together Pt. 05

Story Info
The family's sexual awaking brings the family closer.
13.5k words
4.6
21.4k
23
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 5

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The family's sexual awakening brings the family closer together, much closer for some all the family.

ANNE

I don't know what was going on with the family but I was more than happy. We were now a family again, eating and joking together. Aaron was becoming very attentive; we were just like teenagers again, much to the disgust of the twins!! We had even been out for a long dinner, no driving so we could both have a few glasses of wine, as one of the young security boys from the yard had done all the driving, Aaron had seemed very impressed with him and I saw him give him a large tip after he picked us up from the restaurant and drove us home. OK, so we hadn't had any sex yet apart from cuddling in bed but was getting plenty of that anyway so......but I still needed to sort out my sexual feeling for my son, Jake.

After a good weekend, although we hardly saw Jake, he spends most of the weekend out with Craig and they both emerge for breakfast about lunchtime. God knows what time they get in on a Sunday morning but at least they always find their way home. Neither are big drinkers and they take it in turns to drive, can't drink too much they tell me, interferes with their training and love life, probably more information then a Mother need to know. Jill tends to be away with her girlfriends, well I assume that its her girlfriends but who knows.

Monday came; the house was empty when the gardeners arrived. I put the kettle on and Noel walked into the kitchen, "Morning Mrs. M, we're going to get that dead tree out of the hedge so I've bought some muscle to help me. There were two men standing by the pool looking across to the kitchen dressed in the company uniform. A young lad, yet again about the same age as Jake, muscled, wide shouldered and with a winning smile, oh God I recognized him as the security lad that had driven Aaron and I to and back from the restaurant at the weekend. The other man was tall and thin, probably about the same age as Noel, shaved head, mixed race, a deep colour, he looked hard and tough. "We'll be a couple of hours at least Anne so keep bringing out the drinks wont you, it will be hot work".

I asked where "the boy" was, Noel said that he was out on another job, he's very popular with the older gentleman that like to look after him and treat him as their son!! Noel walked out of the kitchen, dropped his shorts, as always he was wearing no underwear, and slapped his arse cheeks as if to wake up his lion tattoos, I saw the other two men smile.

It was hard work, there was a lot of grunting, sweating and swearing -- luckily we don't have any close neighbours -- so I made sure that I kept the cold drinks coming and I made sure that I was dressed suitably slutty, the tightest little pair of shorts that I could walk in and no bra under a tight tied at the waist white shirt, you could easily my hard nipples. I was a slut that wanted cock!! The men / boys ignored me though and just got on with their work, perhaps I was being too subtle?!

I stripped off and lay by the pool on the sun bed, although in my mind they were now fuck beds, naked and just gently stroked my fanny slit. The gardeners appeared, still fully clothed, and Noel asked if they could use the pool to cool off. "Go for it" I said, well it was getting cleaned and serviced on Wednesday so a bit of sweat and dirt wouldn't make any difference, the boys stripped off in front of me and dived in, they played around like a bunch of kids as I started to finger my fanny, I knew what was coming, hopefully me!!

The gardeners started to climb out of the pool; the pool had wide steps at the end nearest the house that you could walk in and out of the pool. I watched them, all in a row; walk out towards me...it was like a Bay Watch moment but without the clothes. The lad, I found out his name was Simon, was in the middle and Noel and the tall thin chap, his name was Russ, were either side of him...a row of man meat!! Simon had wide developed shoulders, big biceps, big pecs and a six pack, he defiantly spent time in the gym as all lads his age seemed to do, Jake was never out of there. I was fascinated by his nipples that were pierced and had a silver bar through each. Of course, my eyes moved down to his cock and balls and despite the pool being cool he had a big soft cock hanging there, he had one of those foreskins that seems to be naturally party skinned back. It looked big, helped by the fact that he either shaved or waxed and there was no trace of any pubic hair.

Of course you know about Noel's body and cock and even though he kept hic pubic hair trimmed Noel had a distinct line where his chest hair ended just below his waist. Russ was different to both of them, tall and thin, there were muscles there but he was defined rather than muscular. He had small nipples and a small waist and this led down to a long thin cut cock, it wasn't even hard but it must have been 7 inches long at least. The head of his cock was bright pink accented by the black skin of his cock shaft and balls. He had tight black curly pubes, kept short.

Simon reached out and grabbed Noel's and Russ's cocks and started to wank them to a full erection and as he did his cock started to plump up as well. I had three men in front of me proudly displaying their cocks to me...I was a lucky women. I knew what I had to do and moved across and knelt in front of them, which cock should I have first? I went for the middle one and took Simons big cock deep into my mouth. I knew how to do it now and used my tongue and suction on his pulsing throbbing organ. Washing his cockhead with my saliva and trying to get my tongue tip into his piss slit. Noel put his hand on the back of my head to force it down on Simons cock until my lips were resting on his balls and could go no further. Simon was still wanking Noel's and Russ's cock, keeping them hard and primed, ready for use.

I pulled off the cock and Noel pulled me across to his cock, it was like an old friend and I just plunged it down my throat, his cockhead was bigger than Simon's but Simon beat Noel on shaft width. I slobbered and sucked, using my throat muscles to squeeze his shaft and cockhead as he thrust in and out. My hand was playing with my fanny, teasing my clit so I was nice and wet fro what, I hoped, would come next. So that only left one cock that I hadn't had in my mouth, Simon was holding Russ's cock and told me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out, Simon laid Russ's cock on my tongue and just let me taste it as a drop of precum leaked out of his slit. Russ slowly fed me with it, in and out of my mouth, letting me get used to the length, letting me lick all around his exposed pink glans. Simon and Noel just stood there watching, wanking and smiling at me. I knew that I couldn't take all his cock in my mouth but I was having a good go. You've seen the porn films where the girls take a massive cock down their throat without gagging but I wasn't there yet, I didn't want to gag and feel like I was about to throw up.

I took a bit too much of Russ's cock and felt myself start to gag and pulled back as snot and saliva poured out of my nose and mouth, not a pretty sight! Russ pulled out and picked up a towel to wipe my face, what a gentleman although I felt his hand go straight to my wet cunt and start to finger it. "You OK girl" Russ asked, I nodded and he kissed me hard and deep. As he stood back I looked at him, defined and hung, he looked like a whippet -- all cock and ribs!!

We moved across to the sex bed, Simon was straight between my legs eating my wet cunt out, his tongue was deep into my fanny, he just loved the juices that were flooding out. Noel was up the other end feeding me his cock and balls, he was standing over my face and letting me lick his arse pucker, he stiffened and sighed every time my tongue found his hole. Russ stood there and watched, his cock sticking out in front of him, hard it must have been ten inches, bigger then "the boy," Noel's son. I stiffened thinking that would I have to take that in my fuckhole?...I already knew the answer!!

I felt Simon's face pull out of my fanny and felt his cock slap against my fanny lips and then slid into my hole easily, I heard him sigh as he started to fuck me, alternating between long hard strokes, only his balls stopping him go in any further, long slow strokes, hard short strokes and short caressing strokes. Just as my fanny got used to his cock he'd change the pace and strokes...he was good and he knew what he was doing...my cunt loved it. Just as I felt the now familiar stirrings and rising of a fanny orgasm Simon pulled out with a slurping noise. No, no I need and want cock. Noel jumped off my face, swapped places with Simon and entered me hard.

I bucked and Simons arse appeared on my face so I went to work oh his pucker. Noel just went for it, hard and strong, no finesse just a good hard fuck. If Simons arsehole hadn't been on my face and my tongue up his hole that's had opened beautifully I would have been screaming. Simon stood up and gave me his cock to clean at the same time he started to squeeze my nipples, gently milking them. Ross was still standing there wanking away. Again I was just getting ready to cum when Noel pulled out and Simon got off of my face. I looked at Noels cock, twitching away, coated in my juice and his precum, he looked strained. Simon looked at him and said, " you almost spunked didn't you?"

Noel just nodded, "well her fanny knows how to work on a cock doesn't it" laughed Simon, I was getting praised for my skills!! Noel and Simon stood either side of me and put one arm under my arms and one arm under my legs and lifted me off of the fuck bed, Russ laid down on the bed and the other two positioned my fanny over Russ's ten inch rock hard cock....I knew what was about to happen and I so wanted it to happen.

My gash was wide open and dripping as they lowered me down to hover over the head of Russ's cock, I took the head easily and Simon and Noel continued to lower me down, I heard Noel ask if I was OK and I groaned and nodded, after about five inches of Russ's cock was embedded in my fanny they started to lift me off and lower me back down again with increasing speed, I felt his cock going deeper and deeper and I started to moan loudly. It couldn't go any deeper, I thought "the boys" cock was long but this.....I felt the tip hit my spot and started to buck, I wanted to say stop but I couldn't get the word out, I felt something open up deep in my cunt and Simon and Jake lowered me down and then let me go so I impaled myself of Russ's cock right up to the hilt. "Aaahhhh" I screamed and fell back onto Russ's chest, his cock fully in my cunt.

He started to thrust, he couldn't really thrust as I was pinning him to the sun bed, but the small thrusts felt like I was taking his full ten inches each time. Noel and Simon had moved to stand either side of my head and were just teasing their blood-engorged cocks...I knew none of us could hold out much longer.

I stared to tremble, I started to buck and my orgasm exploded through my body and as if on cue Russ fired his cum deep into my cunt, I just heard Noel saying open your mouth and between my screams and moans I did. Shot after shot of hot salty cum from Noel and Simon filled my mouth till, despite me swallowing as much as I could, the spunk spilled down my chin to drip on my tits. In went silent, despite my fanny opening and closing as the orgasmic shudders passed. Simon and Noel stood there playing with their softening cocks, as men do. I still had Russ pinned under me. They lifted me off him and as his long emptied cock pulled out of my hole with a pop, his load that he had filled me with started to drip out.

Simon dropped to his knees to taste the mix of cum and juice direct from my cunt, then Noel pushed me to my knees by the side of Simon and fed us both their spunk and fanny juice coated dicks, it seemed to be a contest between Simon and I to do the best cleaning job. They dumped me back on the sun bed and Russ and Simon walked away picked up their clothes from around the pool as they went. I looked at Noel and mouthed the words "thank you". He kissed me and said "I'll be back on Wednesday to sort out the pool, Jack will be here wont he?" I just nodded as he walked away, slapping his arse cheeks and showing me his little lions.

I lay there, wiping the last few drops of spunk from my tits and licking it off from my fingers, not sure if it was Simons or Noels cum, who cares, I'm just a cumslut. I was just about to clean the last traces of cum out of my fanny when the front door bell rang. Bloody Hell, I leapt up off the sun bed, couldn't find my knickers or my bra, wiped my face on a towel just in case there was any spunk on it and just managed to wrap myself up in my small housecoat that didn't leave a lot to the imagination when Craig appeared round the corner of the house.

"Hello Mrs. Moss' He said, "there's been a bit of an accident but don't worry, nothing serious" he continued. With that Jake also appeared round the said of the house walking very awkwardly, almost bow legged.

"Oh my God, what's happened?" I almost screamed.

"Don't worry Mum, we've been to the hospital and its all OK, just a bit of bruising, so stop worrying" Jake said.

Jake sat down on a kitchen barstool carefully and Craig explained that Jake had been standing at one end of a scaffold plank that hadn't been secured properly and when one of the other roofers went to walk along it and stood on the other end the end nearest Jake sprung up and hit Jake in the "testicals" as Craig nicely put it. Jake had collapsed holding his "testicals" moaning and as a precaution he was taken to hospital much to the amusement of the rest of the gang, poor Jake would never hear the end of it. The hospital said just to lie down, icepacks and rest for a few days until the bruising had gone down. "I'll take him upstairs and get him into bed" Craig said.

"I better do that," I said, even if I did see a look of horror on Jakes face as if to say I don't want my Mother to see my package.

"Its OK Mrs. Moss, I seen it all before" Craig replied. I saw a look exchanged between Jake and Craig, was I reading something into it? "I mean I've seen it all in the showers at football, your sons not as shy as you think, he's always waving it about!!" Craig hastily said.

Off they went, Jake still walking bowlegged; I said that I'd be up later with an icepack and something to eat. 30 minutes later Craig appeared and said the Jake was in bed and he'd call in tomorrow to see the invalid, he now had to get a lift home as he'd driven Jakes car home for him. Of course I said I'd drive him but Craig said he'd asked the gardeners, as he knew Simon. I watched as Craig got into the gardeners van and they drove off, I hope that Simon didn't tell Craig about what had gone on just before my son and he arrived back home.

About 20 minutes later I went upstairs to Jakes room with an icepack and some drinks and food. I knocked on the door. " Come in Mum" called Jake. I went in and Jake was laying on the bed with a sheet covering him.

"Food, drink and an icepack Jake, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Just put them on the desk please Mum. I'm feeling fine, just a big achy" he replied.

"Well your off till Thursday so you might as well have the rest of the week off as well, sure Dad can sort it out. Will you be OK for the pool maintenance guys on Wednesday" I asked. I knew that whatever happened he'd be hard and ready for Wednesday.

"I'll be fine by then Mum, honest," he said.

I looked across at him and put the food etc down on his desk, laying by the laptop was a pair of underpants, "oh Jake, can't you even put your used pants in the dirty linen basket?" I asked. I was about to pick them up when Jake leapt out of bed, grabbed them out of my hand and fell on the floor, "ouch" I heard him exclaim. "Oh Jake, let me help you up" and I helped him up off the floor, I noticed that he'd shoved the underwear under the corner of the bed.

Jake was naked and laying in front of me, "Mum, leave it, don't look just leave me" he said.

"Don't be silly, I've seen it all before" I said and I had seen it "all" recently! I helped him back to the bed and he lay down. The tops of his legs were bruised but his balls didn't look too bad. I could see that his balls had been recently waxed, his pubic hair was trimmed, and his, cock, even soft, was impressive, foreskin peeled slightly back to expose part of his cock head and piss slit. He moaned again, I thing more because he was embarrassed rather then in pain.

"What's wrong Jake?" I asked.

"It hurts Mum" he moaned again.

"Let me have a look then" I replied. I lent across on the bed and cupped his balls in my hand, I had to move his big cock out of the way to do so but he didn't stop me but I saw his body stiffen slightly. "Does that hurt dear?" I asked as I gently rubbed his hair free balls.

"No, that's nice Mum, thanks" he sort of grunted. I could see his cock starting to fill with blood and stiffen so I just went for it and grabbed his cock and stared to wank him off.

"I think we need to relieve the pressure in those big boy balls of yours, don't we?" I suggested, Jake just nodded. His cock was fully hard and even though I had seen it from a distance but hard close up it was impressive, bigger than his Fathers and bigger than Noels the gardener.

His foreskin had rolled right back and his piss slit had opened up. I really wanted to lower my mouth onto it but thought that that might be going a bit too far. I could see his eyes were partly open and he groaned as I wanked him, I saw that he was looking at my house coat that had fallen open and was showing off my puffy well fucked fanny, it was still wet from the earlier fucking and was starting to juice up again. His cock went very stiff, I felt the vein on the underside of his cock fill and he shouted "Mum, Mum, Mum I'm going to" as his cock pulsed in my hand and fired off into the air. Six firm long pulses of boy juice splattered down across him and the bed.

"Good Boy" I said, I'll be back in the morning" and left the room.

The following day I waited until Aaron and Jill had gone to work and took some breakfast up to Jakes room, "can I come in I said' after knocking on the door. He was obviously feeling much better, the TV and laptop were on and I could see that he'd obviously showered as the bathroom looked like a bomb had hit it!! Jake was laying on the bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist and I asked how he was feeling, he replied that he was feeling better and the bruises weren't as bad as he though they were going to be. "I better have a look love," I said and Jake just looked at me and unwrapped the towel.

His cock was already hard and he grabbed hold of it, lifted his balls up to show me the bruises and said "it still aches a bit though Mum."

"I can do something about that Jake, you just lay back" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed, took his hard cock in my hand and just gave it a few strokes, I heard him sigh.

"Yes Mum, please Mum" he muttered as I leant over and took my sons cock in my mouth, I took the full length right down to his balls, I was at the perfect angle to take it, I slowly raised my mouth off of it and concentrated on the head of his cock and his piss slit, my tongue worked on his frenulm, it was obviously his sensitive spot and it turned on an impressive flow of tasty. precum. He didn't make any move to touch me, his eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply.