A Family That Plays Together Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased the suction and the depth and I could feel his ball muscles contracting as I started to stroke his arsehole pucker and that just bought more moans of delight. I took his cock out of my mouth, spat on my finger and went back down on his cock, working along his thick shaft and cockhead. I eased my wet finger into his arsehole, it resisted but he started to relax and his hole open up. I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth as I fingered his pucker, going deeper all the time.

His moaning increased and with one small thrust of my finger in his arse I found his spot, I found his hard little prostate gland and poked it. Jake roared and stared pumping his spunk into my mouth, he held my head down on his cock as he spurted and I though that he's never stop as I swallowed my little boys load. The flood subsided and He let go of my head and I withdrew my finger from his arsehole. He looked at me; I must have been a bit of a sight as I had come dripping out of my mouth. I picked up the towel that had been around my waist and wiped my face. "Thanks Mum, I feel better already," Jake said.

"Are you going to be OK with the gardeners tomorrow, you said you'd show them the pool tools and chemicals and keep an eye on them" I said, still with the taste of my boys cum in my mouth.

"I'll be fine Mum, don't worry, I can sit on the sun beds and watch them If I get tired" he said and he smiled at me with that knowing smile.

I'd spent the day getting fucked by three men and then sucked and wanked my 19-year-old son off and loved it I was his 40-year-old Mother. How much further was this going to go?

I realized that I wanted this to go much further.

AARON

Family life was going well and work was getting very busy, firms that I'd been trying for years to get their business were suddenly knocking at the office door offering me work, but this time I wasn't going to work, work, work but I was going to get the work / life balance right. Anne was walking around the house with a permanent smile; we were spending more time together and at this arte, who knew what would happen. Jake was really "stepping up to the mark" since he'd become a gang foreman. His gang was the most productive, most organized and, if I appeared on site, it seemed the happiest as well. It had done him the world of good and he was turning into a confident young man. It was time to move him up the ladder in the business. As for Jill, well I knew why she was so happy; she was getting sex on a regular basis.

My heart sunk when the office rang to say that there had been an accident on site, even more when they said that it was Jake. The office assured me that it was a minor accident, Jake had been to hospital to have it checked out and Craig was taking him home. I had to smile when they told me what Jake had injured, I just knew that he'd get so much stick when he got back to work, the gangs tend to have a "gallows" type of humor, I can guarantee that one of the lads would have taken a few pictures of Jakes injury and sent it to the other gangs!! Oh well, get used to it Jake.

When I got home that evening I gave Anne a kiss and just rested my hand on her arse, we'd become very "touchy feely" recently. I asked, "how's the boy?"

She looked at me and said, "how do you know the boy?"

"Jake, our boy" I replied.

"Oh" she said, I thought that you meant somebody else, he's fine, go up and see him". I wondered what she was on about but dismissed it and went up to Jakes room; I could hear his music blaring out so he couldn't be that badly injured.

"Its me Jake, your boss, can I come in" I shouted over the music.

"Come on in Dad, hope you bought me some get well soon presents" he said as he turned the music down.

He was lying on the bed just with a towel around his waist, I noticed that he'd really done some serious gym work plus the manual roofing work and was very defined and fit. He had my build and his Mothers good looks. He room was surprisingly tidy, it was usually a typical lads room, junk, clothes and boy stuff all over the place...but it still smelled of "lad". We chatted for a while about the accident, he was more worried about what the lads were saying about it and hoping that they hadn't taken any photos to use as evidence against him. I made a mental note to get hold of the scaffolding company and read the riot act to them, they're going to have to do some serious arse kissing if they wanted anymore work from me, injuring the bosses son is not a good idea.

"Right Jake, lets have a look at the damage," I told him. Jake pulled up the towel so I could just see the bruises on his legs, "oh come on Jake, take the towel off, don't be shy, we're both men" and I pulled his towel off. Impressive, bigger cock then me, he manscaped as well, I shaved my balls but he waxed his, big loose foreskin and a big pair of balls, OK they were a bit swollen but would soon go back down to a normal size but even then they were big. "Nice equipment son" I said.

"Oh Dad" he said and smiled.

As I left his room I turned and said " and son, go and have a shower, your cock stinks of piss and cum" Jake blushed, if only I'd known that the cum was from earlier where his Mother had wanked him off!!

I always try and make a follow up visit to any roofing job that we've done, just to see if there are any problems, to find out what the client thought of the work and, if necessary, give the client a nudge to settle the bill. So a month later I ended up back at the Doctors industrial unit. Simon, fully dressed, let me in and we had a walk around the outside of the units. Everything looked good, Jake had run a good job and the finish was top notch. Simon said what a nice house I had, I was slightly confused as I thought that he'd only seen the drive and the front of the house when he'd driven Anne and I home.

I went into the Doctors office, chatted in general, he said how pleased he was with the work and the gang that had carried it out, and he also asked how business was in general. It's booming, might have to turn work away I told him. He was pleased as he said he recommended my firm to a number of clients that used his services, as he said earlier "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours". "I was very pleased with the final bill by the way" he said.

"Well I did give you a good price and a bit of a discount", I answered.

"Well then, if you ever have need of our specialist services just let me know, you'll obviously get a discount. Just one thing though, for everybody's safety we would have to give you and anybody else that you bring a full sexual heath medical, I'm sure that you understand". I didn't like to tell him that I'm almost a regular at the sexual health clinic as I see escorts. "How about if we organize that now, if you're not in any hurry," the Doctor asked.

I wasn't sure, I'd enjoyed the experience last time but I thought that experience was more to gather incriminating evidence on me in case I ever opened my mouth, but what have I got to loose I thought.

"Well I've finished work for the day so why not Doc" I heard myself say. The Doctor picked up a phone and a few seconds later a nurse came in and asked my to follow her. I sat in a chair in the medical room and she took a few blood samples, I don't have a problem with needles, she told me that the results would be back within the hour, testing was a big part of the business here and they carried out discreet testing services for a number of clinics and firms. I expected that she'd now do a few swabs of various parts and so was about to drop my trousers.

"Oh no Mr. Moss, if you go through that door they'll carry out the next part of the testing" the nurse said. I went through the door and Simon was standing there dressed in trainers and a white jockstrap.

"Come back for more have you Mr. Moss? " Simon asked with a grin on his face. "One of the other Doctors needs to take some more samples so I've got to prepare you" he said, prepare me, what was he going to do, hold my cock for me? Well he'd already wanked me off so.....

We went into the shower room that I went into last time; I noticed that there were two more goons just dressed in red jockstraps waiting outside. Simon told me to strip off and as I did I watched him wheel a medical trolley across towards me, he picked up a nozzle, like one that fits onto the end of a garden hose and a pump bottle of lubricant. I felt my cock start to stir in my underwear. "And your underwear Mr. Moss, don't worry, I've seen it all before" Simon said. I dropped my pants and Simon could see that my cock was starting to swell up. Simon screwed the nozzle onto the end of one of the hoses hanging in the showers and I realized what he was going to do. "OK Mr. Moss I'm going to wash you out so bend forward and brace yourself against the shower wall and show me your butt hole" said Simon.

"No way are you going to do that," I told him.

"Now then Mr. Moss, you know how it works here. We can do it the easy way or I'll get the two security blokes in and I can assure you that they wont take no for an answer and they certainly wont be so gentle with you or your arsehole. So what will it be?" Simon asked.

I guessed that it was easier to agree and lent forward with my hands on the shower wall exposing my arse and hole. Simon pumped some lube onto his finger and lubricated my pucker, a lubed up finger slipped in easily and the little bastard sort out my prostate gland and as soon as he found it my cock leapt to a full hard on. "That's better isn't it Mr. Moss, you seem to be enjoying it?" One finger was followed by a second and then a third finger, I groaned as I felt my hole stretched and my arse felt full. Suddenly the fingers were pulled out to quickly be replaced by a cold metal nozzle. "Right Mr. Moss, I'm going to turn the water on and fill you up " Simon said. What the fuck was I letting him do this I thought. I felt a flow or warm water start to spray into my arse, I tried to push the plug out but Simon said in a stern voice "stop that Mr. Moss, I know what you're trying to do. My arse felt full, the water was pushing against my prostate and my cock was hard, my balls felt full. My belly was starting to bulge when Simon touched it and said "enough", the water flow stopped and he told me to hold it in until he took the plug out. Water jets started to jet water across the shower floor into the gridded gutter. "You ready for this Mr. Moss, plugs coming out of your arse and I want you to push the water out" Simon told me.

"Yes" I moaned, I felt the plug pulled out and I expelled my guts full of water.

It felt so good, the ache had gone but then I felt the plug go back into my arsehole and I felt the water start to flow. Simon repeated the enema three times until Simon said "that's it, all clean Mr. Moss" I stood up and turned around, my arsehole felt stretched, it wasn't the nicest of experiences but it wasn't that bad and my cock was still hard. "Shame that I can't help you with that hard cock of yours but they need samples from you so" Simon left the answer open. He opened the door and the two goons came in, now what was going to happen, I hadn't resisted. The goons picked me up, one either side of me and lifted me onto a trolley, my arse was hanging over the end, and they strapped my arms and torso down to it. They pulled my legs apart and lifted my legs into a set of stirrups, like the type a gynecologist uses, and strapped them down and just to finish it all off they forced a gag into my mouth. So there I was held down, legs open wide showing off my stiff cock and open arsehole. "You know where were going lads" said Simon and held the shower room door open and off we went.

We passed two young girls dressed in white sports bra and sports knickers who just looked and said "hi Simon how's it going?"

"It's doing good thanks, might see you at dinner later" he replied. It's as if a man strapped down on a trolley showing off his cock and arse was normal around here. An older man, just wearing a white jockstrap walked past, looked at Simon and me and asked Simon

"Samples with the Doctor?" Simon nodded and we carried on. We arrived in a room, like an examination room, big lights overhead and the goons locked the trolley into position. Simon lifted the head of the bench up so I could see what was going on and said "I'll leave you to it, I'll see you later" and left the room. By now my cock had gone down, what the fuck was going to happen now I though. With that the door opened and a women doctor walked in.

She was tall, thin and stunning, dressed in a white lad coat. "Hello Mr. Moss, I gather we need to take some samples from you. I see that you're all ready" she said looking at me, I just groaned back at her, "oh, let me take that gag out, these rooms are quite soundproofed" she said. What was going to happen to me if the room needs to be soundproofed I thought?

As if she realized what I was thinking she said "now just be a good boy and it wont hurt, you men are all the same, the dominant man fucking the women, look at me how hard I am but it's different when the women has the upper hand isn't it?...and I think that you've realized that I'm in charge now and you've realized this is what you want" I just groaned again. The gag was removed, I knew better than to say anything, and she kissed me hard. I saw her pick up something off of the table by the side of here and her hand tweaked both my nipples and then she put a see through little cylinder with a small hand wheel on the top over each nipple and started to screw out the hand wheel. These cylinders were like small pumps and I could feel my nipples getting pumped out and stretched until they were swollen and about half an inch long. She picked up my cock that's was by now soft again, opened up my piss slit with her fingers and in her other hand showed my a hypodermic syringe, my whole body stiffened until I realised that there was no needle, just the syringe part. She put the nozzle into my slit and pressed the syringe down and I felt a cold lubricating jelly filling my cock.

Next I saw her produce a thin stainless steel rod, about quarter of an inch in diameter and about six inches long, I realized where this was going to go, in my piss slit and down the shaft of my cock. "No fucking way" I shouted.

She ignored me and said "this is what we call a sound and I think that you know where I'm going to put it don't you?" I nodded and she continued, "its better when you cock is soft as there's less resistance" She rubbed some lube on the rod put the end just into my slit, held up my soft cock in my hand and the rod just slid in under its own weight. I could feel it slide in, a slight sting but not too unpleasant. It only stopped when the ball on the top of the sound hit my piss slit. She let my cock flop onto my stomach, there was my soft'ish cock lying there with a rod down inside it. Oh fuck!! "Oh your being a good patient aren't you Mr. Moss".

She unscrewed the tit pumps and pulled them off. My nipples were engorged and hard, about half an inch long and bright red. I saw what was coming next, the electric crocodile clips that she nipped on to my hard tits, I saw her switch on the box and turn the dial and my tits started to receive the electric bite, ahhh, but it was so good. It felt like somebody was chewing on my pumped up sensitive nipples, I wanted more, much more. My cock was now starting to grow hard and my piss tube was gripping down on the metal sound, she ran another wire from the box and clipped it onto the ball at the end of the sound, fu........k, my cock kicked and twitched as it too was stimmed by the electric pulse. What was the "doctor" doing to me?

She leant over and kissed me and whispered "I'm in charge Mr. Moss" and I realized that I wouldn't have it any other way. She shrugged off her white lab coat and underneath she had no bra and just a pair of small white lace knickers, my cock twitched even more. "I need a sample from your arse hole" I heard her say "so I'm going to open you up" and I saw her pick up a "tool", it was stainless steel and looked like a set of spoons held together with a screw arrangement, I later learned it was called a speculum and she was going to put this in my arse!! I felt her finger my hole and felt the cold lube be applied and then the cold of the metal. It seemed to slip in easily and then I felt the jaws start to open up and felt my arsehole start to open,. I wanted to shout and say stop but the only sound that came out was a quiet "mmmm". Oh God don't stop I was thinking.

She carried on jacking my arsehole open until I didn't think that it could open anymore, "very good Mr. Moss, looks nice and pink and healthy" and I saw her produce a swab on a stick and felt it rub all around my open mancunt. She pulled out the swab followed by the speculum and my arsehole slammed shut. "Oh we're not finished yet" she said and I saw her pick up a stainless steel butt plug, bigger than the one I had in my hole the last time I was here. "Open your hole" she demanded and she pushed it in until my pucker closed around the neck. I felt the electric pulse through it, stimming my prostate. No more, yes, but more. She climbed up onto the examination couch that I was strapped to and lowered her fanny onto my mouth, pulling her knickers to one side to I free access to her fanny, "eat Mr. Moss, eat" she exclaimed, and I did. Well as I couldn't move my head very much I just stuck my tongue out and she moved her fanny along it, moved her clit onto it and I licked and probed, moved her arse pucker on it and I licked and probed and moved her fuckhole on it and I licked and probed.

With this and the current pulsing through my arsehole, nipples and right down my cock shaft I knew that I couldn't take much more but how was I going to cum with a metal rod stuck right down my cock shaft, my spunk couldn't get out, would it fire back and blow my balls off??!! The Doctor had juiced up nicely and I was licking up all her juices and then she climbed off of my face...but I want more. The electric shocks suddenly stopped and I saw her withdraw the metal sound from my cock, she showed it to me and said "this was in your cock", I know I could feel it. "Time to get a sperm sample from you I think" she muttered.

She picked up a condom packet and looked at it and at my cock, "no" she said, I think we need large for that", she ripped open another packet and rolled the condom right down my cock. I haven't worn a condom since I got married, wanking with a condom on was known as a "posh man's wank"!! I felt the electric stimulation start back up on my nipples and mancunt as the Doctor climbed back on my face, lowered her cunt onto my mouth and leant forward and started to wank my cock. She only did small short movements right at the base of my cock but this was enough, that and the stimulation right inside my arse and I felt myself coming, I screamed into her cunt as my cock jerked again and again as I filled the condom. She climbed off, switched off the electrical power and carefully rolled the condom off of my still stiff cock.

She looked at the filled condom and held it up for me to see and said, "good load, I'll get it tested", put on her lab coat and walked out of the room. I was still strapped down, with a plug up my arse, my nipples clamped and my cock was still stiff...what had just happened and how was I going to get out of this?

The door opened and Simon walked it, "all finished Mr. Moss " he asked as if this was all completely normal.

I just groaned and said, "for fucks sake Simon just call me Aaron, I think that after sticking a hose up my arse we're on first name terms".

He laughed and unclipped my nipples; he rubbed them hard, as he knew that they would be sensitive. "Relax your hole Aaron while I take the plug out" and I felt him pull the plug out and then push four fingers in, it felt good, "you've got a nice gape there Aaron" he laughed. "Just lay there and we'll take you back to the shower room, no need for security is there Aaron" he said.