A Family That Plays Together Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Mum and Dad flocked around him, full room service it seemed. I went into his room to see how he was, his room stunk of "lads" and he was laying on the bed with just a small towel over his cock and balls, I asked to see his balls but he told me to sod off!!

I told him that it didn't matter as the photos were all over the place at work.

He blushed and muttered, "oh fuck."

"Don't worry" I said, "it all looked pretty impressive to me". His reply to me was to throw the towel that was across his waist at me and tell me to go away. He missed of course and of course I got a good look at his cock and balls. He's always kept himself fit, my brother almost lives at the gym, but I hadn't seen his tackle since we moved to this house and got separate rooms. Boy, he'd grown, a thick uncut cock just lying on top of a big pair of bull balls. I was so tempted to.......but I didn't. I was still intrigued as to how Dad had got that mark across both of his arse cheeks and a few days ago when we all sat down for dinner I heard him take a sharp intake of breathe, Mum asked him if there was anything wrong and he said that he'd managed to bruise his arse at work on a scaffolding pole, no need to worry.

Staying with Dave's family was great, a mix and match of sex partners. The only hole that was out of bounds was my arsehole, I wasn't ready for that to be opened up yet, Sharron agreed and said that I needed more training before I was ready. Sometime Dave and I would fuck, sometimes Sharron and I would fuck, sometimes Al and I would fuck and sometimes we would all fuck. I still needed Sharron or Al to open me up before I could take Dave's beer can cock but I was getting better. Al, although very quiet and a Mummies boy was a nice lad, we had the same taste in music, and it was great to see that, sexually, he had no inhibitions, sex with your Mum and Dad was normal in his eyes. Sometimes Dave and Al would fuck, I was intrigued by this and was waiting to be invited to watch two men have sex, well they watched Sharron and I when we were together so fairs fair isn't it.

If Dave was out with Al, they went dogging regularly Sharron and I would sit naked on the sofa playing with each others tits, fannies and arseholes, just eating, licking and wanking, drinking each others fanny juices, I loved it when Sharron squirted her juices into my mouth, it required a lot of work from me eating her cunt out and then she would almost fist her open cunt before exploding and firing a mix of fanny juice and piss into my mouth and all over my face. Sleeping arrangements in the house was very much a case of "its bedtime, who's sleeping with who tonight?" I loved it.

My phone pinged while I was at work, a message from Dave "tonight at 7, workshop" -- we were still seeing each other during the week and although I couldn't take his cock without Al's or Sharron's help I still loved Dave eating me out or me sucking his cock, the thrill of maybe getting caught by security of, maybe, Dad.

At seven on the dot I let myself into the side door of the workshop, my hunk of a man was waiting, already stripped down to his jockstrap, I loved his bulge. He lifted up my dress and pulled my knickers down and fingered my fanny, "you ready girl?" he asked.

"I'm always ready for what you've got and what you do to me" I replied. He kissed me and lifted me onto the vehicle lift under the floodlight, he raised the lift till I was in line with his mouth and went to work, getting me wet with his spit and my juices as I just laid back and groaned. As if my fanny knew what was coming next my lips opened up and he went to work on my clit, he was gentle this time, sometimes he works on my clit hard, sucking the little pea hard and using his lips to squeeze it and even nibble on it. My moans got louder and he lowered the lift so I was in line with his jocked up cock, I sat up and he pulled my dress off over my head and I flipped my bra off, he started to rub my nipples, pinching them and the responded by getting hard.

Dave pulled his jockstrap to one side so his cock and balls flopped out. He rested his cock on my fanny and just rubbed it up and down on my clit, I'm sure if he'd pushed hard the head of his cock would have forced my hole open. He started to finger my hole, one finger followed by another, I just thought just put your cock in please "I've got a surprise for you little girl" Dave said under his breath, "I've got you another length of cock to use your girl fanny". What I thought, it can only be his son Al, other people can't just walk into the yard because of the security and I bloody well hoped that it wasn't any of the blokes that worked in the yard or on the gangs, I didn't want my fanny used by them or didn't want what I got up to spread all around work.

Dave squeezed my clit hard and I cried out, with that Dave walked away into the darkness whilst I just laid there waiting for who or what was about to happen. I heard a voice say "but you're my girl aren't you?" oh fuck, I knew who it was, it was my Dad!! I saw him walk into the pool of light over the lift, he was naked, he was fit and hung, and his uncut cock was sticking out in front of him. He stood there; looking at his daughter, naked and with my legs spread open wide and my fanny obviously ready for use. "Do you want this girl?" he said holding his cock and sliding his hand up and down the shaft.

"Yes please Daddy" I groaned back at him.

He just positioned himself between my legs and pushed his Daddy cock into his daughter. He fucked me, not brutally but hard as if he just wanted to show me that he was my Dad and had that power over me. I was pushing back onto his cock and was shouting at him "fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard Daddy, fuck your girl Daddy". His breath started to come in short bursts and he pulled his cock out of my fanny, I could feel my little fuckhole staying open as if to let him see inside his daughter, I saw Dad wank his cock a few short strokes and with a shout of "yessss" he ejaculated his spunk in a long series of spurts, the first hitting me in the face and then as they subsided, over my tits till the last two were over my fanny. Daddy had spunked over his daughter!!

He stood there breathing hard and looking at me covered in his load, he moved up to stand by my head, looking at me and then bent down and kissed me hard, not a Father and daughter kiss but a Daddy who has just fucked his little girl kiss. "You're my girl to fuck aren't you?" I just nodded and he walked away. I lay there and Dave appeared, he looked at my well fucked open cunt, positioned his hard cock between my legs and penetrated me and I took it, my hole was already open and although it was a struggle to take the head of his cock once that was through his shaft slid in easily. He thrust hard but it was what I wanted, I needed to feel used like a slut, I needed to cum and Dave knew that. I felt my orgasm starting to form and then bang, it hit me and I screamed and bucked, Dave carried on fucking me and as my fanny muscles clenched and unclenched his shot his load deep inside me spraying my fanny with sperm.

He helped me off of the lift, my legs felt weak, my mind was confused, my Dad had fucked me, I was covered in my daddy's spunk. "I'll take you back to my house, you can stay the night, it's OK, your Dad knows where you are" said Dave.

What had just happened?

I realized that I wanted this to go much further.