A Family That Plays Together Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I muttered "no", and even if I'd wanted to cause trouble I don't think that I'd have the strength to.

Simon wheeled me down the corridor and we passed two men and two women, they looked at me, a man strapped down with his legs in stirrups with his cock and arse on show. The girl with them said that I'd had just had my medical test and if they went ahead with there membership they too would have to have the same tests, what was I supposed to do, wave at them and say hello?!. Back in the shower room Simon released me off of the trolley and turned the showers on, I stood under the jets and Simon stood and watched. "See Aaron, its not always about the macho dominant male, sometimes its good to switch, isn't it" he said, I just nodded. I stepped out of the shower and he handed me a pile of towels, as I dried myself he dried my back and arse.

I should have been horrified that Simon was touching my arse and I could feel him probing my arsehole and as I turned around he held my cock, rolled my foreskin back and looked at my piss slit. "Your arse hole and piss slit might be sore for a few days after the use they got, but any problems just ring the private number that you have and one of the Doctors or nurses will sort it out" he said.

"Thanks I said".

Simon replied "hope to see you or your wife again soon Aaron" and he walked out of the room. I started to get dressed in my freshly laundered clothes, what did he mean by "or your wife?' was there something going on that I didn't know about?

What had just happened to me? I'd been used by a women, was I turning into a sub boy who enjoyed being used?

I realized that I wanted this to go much further.

JAKE

What was going on with my family but whatever it was it was good and I wanted more...especially sex?

I was never going to live down the embarrassment of my accident at work, especially as I knew some of the lads had taken pictures of my bruised legs and balls so the pictures would soon be all over the office, yard and the other gangs, thanks God I had a decent set of balls and a big cock.

After the hospital Craig drove me home, the gardeners were still there and Mum looked a bit flustered and she was just in a short housecoat, I noticed that she didn't have any knickers on underneath the coat, I wonder if Craig noticed. I knew what she'd been up to; after all I'd watched her getting fucked by the gardeners a few weeks ago. I saw Mum look at both of us when Craig said that he'd seen my cock before, I wonder if she suspected anything.

He helped me upstairs and watched as I stripped off, "those balls look sore and bruised mate" he laughed.

"Fuck off, they are, I need a piss" I replied.

"Oh come on, I'll help you" he said as he helped my into the bathroom, by that time my bruised legs were getting stiff, I leant against him and he skinned my cock back and pointed it at the toilet as I pissed and let go a long stream, he even shook the drops off for me, well that's what mates are for!!

He helped me into bed and picked up the pair of pants that we both used to wank into and keep them loaded up. I knew what he was going to do as he dropped his work shorts and underwear and started to get hard and wank into them. I just laid there and watched as he said "its your fault, you know piss makes me hard" It didn't take long and I saw him start to tense, I'd seen him spunk up numerous times, he'd just grunt when he shot his load whereas I was more of a moaner, sometimes I was very vocal. He deposited a nice load of fresh cream into the wank pants and then squeezed the last few drops out of his piss slit. He threw the spunked up pants at me, I caught them and put them to my nose and smelt the fresh deposit....I don't know what it was about the smell but I loved it as much as smelling a women's fanny.

"Thanks mate" I nodded at him.

"Those will keep you happy, I'll give you a call later and I'll tell your Mum that you're in bed" Craig replied and pulled up his pants and went downstairs.

Mum appeared a bit later with food and an icepack, she was still wearing hew housecoat and hadn't put her knickers back on, she saw mine and Craig swank pants that had been freshly loaded and as she went to pick them up I had to leap off of the bed to stop her and I ended up naked on the floor in front of her, I could see that she was looking at my cock so I thought that I'd nudge her in the right direction and lay it on thick about how my balls hurt, she took the bait and wanked me off, my Mother wanked her son off!! I rewarded her with a six good spurts of boy cum that fired off all over my chest. Mum looked, smiled and left my room, was that it or would she be back for more because I wanted more and I could tell so did she.

I laid there, too lazy to move, I always went a bit sleepy after shooting my cum, couldn't even be bother to wipe my juice off of me or have a shower and with that a knock on the door and it was Dad, I just managed to cover my junk with a towel before he walked in. dad even checked my cock and balls out, well I'd showed it to everybody else it seemed so my Dad might as well see it as well I thought. Just before he left he told me that my cock stank, well of course it did, your wife had just wanked your son off and I was still covered in my cum.

The next day we had a repeat performance, my Mum sucked me off, shoved her finger up my arsehole and swallowed my load. Oh my God, my Mum did that to her son. Was this going to go further, was she going to make the move or did I have to? I could hardly ask anybodies advice on what to do could I. She reminded me about having to keep an eye on the pool and gardener maintenance guys and she had a knowing smile on her face, I wonder if she knew about what might and I hoped would happen?

Nothing more happened with Mum the rest of the day, too many people in the house, Jill was around during the rest of the day as she was working late and had the habit of just walking into my room unannounced, I realized that she was the only member of the family that hadn't come in to my room to check out my cock.

The next day, Wednesday, I lay in bed until I heard the house go silent. I showered and put on a red jockstrap under my workout shorts. My balls had gone down to their normal size but were still aching so I needed the support of a jockstrap and I still had a few bruises on my legs. After raiding the kitchen for food I sat there waiting for the gardeners wondering what would happen today. I heard the van drive up and heard people heading down the side passage to the pool area but it was only Noel and another lad about my age, I thought that I recognized him, sure he worked as security at the yard. "Hi Jake, this is Simon, he's the pool expert so if you could just show him where everything is and then he can get on with it" said Noel. He could see me looking around and asked if I was OK and said "I heard you had a bit of an embarrassing accident at work, are your balls getting better?" did everybody know about it?

"Yea, I'm fine, just fine thanks" I replied, it looked like I wasn't going to get my hole today after all, bugger.

I heard Noel say " we better have a look, hadn't we drop your shorts and lets inspect your package". Oh no, I wanted females not a couple of males using me, not that I was against that but I wanted fanny. "Do as your fucking told Jake" Noel looked at me and he wasn't smiling so I knew to do as I was told. I pulled my tight T-shirt off and dropped my shorts; my bulge was well packed in my jockstrap. "What is it about you lads and jockstraps?, Simon, do the same" said Noel, Simon who was standing there watching did as he was told and dropped his shorts and revealed a huge bulge encased in a red jockstrap.

"It supports your balls doesn't it Jake" Simon told Noel.

"Yea, well we all know about your balls and what you do to them" replied Noel. What did he mean? I thought.

Simon moved behind me to my exposed arse and Noel nodded at him and I felt Simon's hands grab hold of my jockstrap side straps and pull my jock down, I could feel his bulge pressing against my arse. "Doesn't look too bad Jake" Noel said as he held my balls in his fist, with the other hand he started to jerk me off, I was starting to get hard. "Right, we've got work to do" and Noel and Simon walked away off to the pool house. Was I supposed to follow but I just pulled my jockstrap up trying to tuck my semi hard on back into the jock pouch. Well I might as well go back up to my room and wank off to porn, well that was a great start to the day.

I heard "hello, where are you all" it was a women's voice.

Noel turned around and said "oh Simons Mum and sister have come to see what he does for a living, you don't mind do you?" and smiled and went off to the pool house.

Oh fuck I thought, where's my shorts? I was bending over with my jocked up arse on show and I heard somebody say "wells that's a nice view" I turned around to see two women, one older women that must have been Simon's Mother and a younger girl, maybe slightly older than me that must have been Simons sister. They were both dressed almost identically, a top crop, little fuck me shorts that left little to the imagination, I could see their camel toes, and high heeled fuck me shoes. The Mother was in her early 50's -- my ideal age if I was picking her up in a club -- tall, the perfect weight for her height, beautiful big, firm breasts, maybe 34D and blonde, obviously dyed hair, cut short but suited her attractive face, she was wearing makeup but it was just the right amount. Her daughter was the spitting image of her, shorter though and her tits weren't quite so big. I think that if her and Simon stood together that they were probably twins, like Jill and I.

The daughter walked towards me with a hand outstretched, I thought that she wanted to shake hands, "hello my names Jo" she said and with the outstretched hand she grabbed my bulge in my jockstrap and gave me a long deep throat kiss, I didn't resist.

"Jo" her Mother shouted "stop that" and the Mother walked across to me, "my names Jenny" pushing her daughter to one side and replacing Jo's hand with her hand on my bulge and replacing her tongue with her tongue down my throat. Well that was the introductions over with!! "Is Simon around?" Jenny asked, I said that he was with Noel in the pool house, "Oh, he'll appear later no doubt" Jenny said. I wasn't sure what to do so told them I'd get some cold drinks and bring them out to the sun beds so I disappeared off into the kitchen just wearing a jockstrap that was trying to contain my hardening cock.

I carried out a tray of drinks and Jenny and Jo had made themselves at home, they had stripped off and were lying on the big double sun bed kissing with their fingers in each other's fannies. They looked across at me and I put the drinks down before I dropped them, Jenny told Jo to go and help me which she did, she dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled my jockstrap down and started to work on my hard cock with her mouth, I wonder if that's what her Mother had meant?

She knew what she was doing, working from the head of my cock down my shaft and then using her tongue on my balls. Not to be out down her Mother joined us, one either side of my cock with their mouths locked onto it so I could thrust up and down and their mouths were like fannies either side of my cock. Jenny took my cock deep down her throat while Jo moved around to my arse and I felt her hands pulling my arse cheeks apart and then her tongue found my arsehole pucker....I was getting eaten out and sucked by a Mum and her daughter.

I couldn't take much more of this, my precum was starting to pump. I tried to warn Jenny and push her off but she was locked onto my cock so I just pumped her mouth full of my cum, at each shot of cum my pucker would open up and Jo would thrust her tongue in deeper which just made me shoot harder.

Eventually Jenny let my cock slip out of her mouth, Jo quickly came around to where her Mother was and her Mother dribbled my spunk into Jo's mouth, they opened their mouths and showed me their mouths, both full of my cum. They both kissed deeply, Jenny saying, "we like to share everything". They lay back on the sun bed next to each other, brought their ankles up to their arsecheeks so their legs spread wide open showing off their wet cunts.

They looked at me and I knew what to do. Jo first, I just pulled her fanny lips apart and locked onto her clit, it soon popped out and became hard as I fingered her fanny hole, she was wet, her moaning was muffled by her Mother kissing her hard. I was plunging two fingers in and out of her fanny hard and she was twitching. My cock that had started to go soft was hardening again, I heard a polite cough and Jenny looked at me and pointed at her fanny, I got the hint and moved across to her fanny which was looser that her daughters, I ate and ate, fingered, chewed and licked, I had to swallow hard as her juices were flowing freely. Jenny pushed my head away, "I don't want to cum yet," she said.

They both turned over and presented their arses to me, so I went to work on their little puckered arseholes, getting them nicely wet and relaxed before fingering them with one and then two fingers, I wondered if this was my chance to try anal. The two of them pulled away, Jo flipped over onto her back, Jenny stood over Jo's and pulled her legs back and opened them so her cunt was on full view, Jenny lowered her fanny over her daughters face and said to me "fuck her, she likes it hard", so I did, I knew that she was wet and could take my cock so I just plunged right in, she shivered as I entered her and fucked away, banging my tender balls against her fanny lips as my cock bottomed out in her cunt, she was obviously working on her Mothers cunt judging by the noises coming from her Mother.

I was slamming my cock in, getting into the rhythm when Jenny told be to stop and I withdrew, the girls swapped places and I watched Jo lower her dripping fanny onto her Mothers mouth, I thrust my cock into Jenny and she squealed, "fuck, fuck, fuck" so I did, hard and without any thought for her, I just fucked her for my pleasure. For an older woman she had serious control of her cunt muscles and gripped my cock like a vice. Jo pushed me off of her Mother and they both got on their knees presenting their arses to me again.

It was a beautiful view; their cunts were open, the lips almost hanging, their cunt juices dripping out of their cunts onto the sun beds. Jenny said, "you can use all the holes you can see Jake, they're all yours", I was going to fuck arse!! I knew enough not to just shove my cock in, I didn't want to rip my foreskin off for a start, so plunged in deep into Jenny's open cunt and coated my cock in her fanny juices, a few hard thrusts and I withdrew and looked at Jenny arsehole pucker, I slapped my cockhead on it and I could see her hole relax and open.

Holding the shaft of my cock and put my cockhead against her hole and pushed, Jenny moaned but her pucker opened up and took my cock, my cockglan slipped into her pucker and I continued to push until my shaft was halfway in. She was tight so I withdrew and then pushed harder so my cock went straight in to my balls, Jenny tried to pull away but I held onto her hips and pulled her back. I heard Jo say "you love it up your arse don't you Mum" and then kissed her.

For a man her arsehole was just another fuckhole and I wondered what it would be like to feel a cock inside a hole, maybe I would find out one day but at the moment I had other things to concentrate on, I thrust hard and deep, hearing Jenny moan. I was going to cum if I carried on like this and I still had Jo's cunt and arse to use. I pulled out of Jenny's arse and moved across to Jo's arse, a few thrusts in her cunt to get my cock lubed up and in I went, just one long slow thrust, one long groan came out of Jo's mouth I picked up the speed and the depth of my thrusts, banging my balls against her arse cheeks.

I was fascinated, watching my thick cock going into her little tight pucker and her taking it all. I've loved top watch her arsecunt stay open and gape and then start to close up before I opened it up again with my cock. I looked up and Noel and Simon were were standing in front of Jo and Jenny, they had stripped off and Noel had his cock buried down Jenny's throat and Simon had his cock down his sisters throat...they obviously liked to keep it in the family!! I pulled out of Jo's arse, and Simon came round and pushed his cock straight into his sister's arse taking my place. I moved across to Jenny's arse, a few thrust in her cunt and then I was straight back into her arsehole fucking away like a rabbit on heat. Noels had moved across and was now facefucking Jo. It was like musical chairs, when the music stopped we all changed places and moved round to another hole, cunt, arsehole or mouth.

Noel said it was time for the girls to come to get their fannies and arseholes filled with cock, Noel laid down on the sun bed, Jenny climbed on top of his cock and embedded it deep in her arse, she lent back and I filled her cunt with my cock. Jo was still on her knees getting her arse pucker filled by her brother's cock. It didn't take long, and Jenny started to tremble, Noel shouted at me to pull out and as I did Jenny's fanny erupted, she bounced up and down on Noels cock that was still buried in her arse, I started to frig Jenny's clit with my fingers and watched fascinated as her fanny seemed to open wide and a stream of fanny cum and piss squirted out all across me, I couldn't resist it and had to lower my mouth down to her open cunt and swallow as much of her juices as I could get.

Simon pulled out of Jo, he and Noel lifted her off of the sun bed and stood her up, they told me to lay down on the sun bed and lifted Jo so her fanny was over my face. Simon started to rub her clit and I could see that Noel had two fingers in her arse, she stiffened and screamed and I opened my mouth as Jo climaxed and filled my mouth with a mixture of fanny juice and piss...it tasted so good. She lowered her wet cunt onto my mouth so I could savor the last of her juices.

"Our turn girls" I heard Noel say. as we pulled the girls up and pushed them onto their knees in front of us. We all started to wank, Noels cock was rock hard, he used his fist to wank, Simon had huge balls, I mean really huge, it looked like they had been pumped up, I was fascinated by them and that he had a silver bar through each nipple, he used his thumb and two fingers just at the base of his cockhead to wank, I used more of a fist, swapping to my thumb and fingers as I started to reach my climax and I would concentrate on my sensitive cockhead. Simon spunked first and seemed happy to fire gobs and gobs of watery sperm over his Mother and sisters face, Noel followed and added to the girls facial glazing. I followed up the rear; well I had been fucking their rears and fired shot after shot into their open mouths again.

Noel walked away but Simon and I stayed, we looked at each other and started to clean the cum off of his Mother and sisters faces with out mouths. Our tongues met at one point and it seemed natural to kiss each other and taste the cum of Noel, Simon and me on each other's face. When we had done our job, Simon walked off, the girls headed towards the pool showers and I collapsed onto the sun bed, playing with my cock.

I lay there, just thinking about what had happened, I realized that the sex of the person didn't really matter, I was happy with a male or female. At the back of my mind was what was going to happen between Mum and me?

I realized that I wanted this to go much further.

JILL

I was seeing Dave's family more and more, quite often staying there all weekend. It was a very open family, why couldn't my family be like that?, although the atmosphere at home had changed dramatically, everybody seemed to be getting on so well, Dad said that business was booming, I realized that my the amount of jobs and the amount of money coming into the office. Mum had a permanent smile on her face, as if she was getting fucked on a regular basis, I wonder if her and Dad were fucking again. Jake was one happy "stud" as well and I wondered if his little accident, I had to smile when the word went around the office that he'd got hit in his balls, might put pay to his sex life.