A Family That Plays Together Pt. 13

Story Info
Could the family's sex life get any better?
15.6k words
4.86
22.1k
22
5

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 13.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

A cousin comes to stay but will they join in with the family fucking?

ANNE

I spent a week away visiting my older brother and my niece and nephew. My brother was ten years older than me, he'd had two children early in his marriage and then his wife had walked out so he'd brought them up on his own, with help from me when I could. He'd always worked hard but was held back having to look after two children. My niece and nephew were older than Jill and Jake by about ten years and had done well in life starting their own business to do with computers and now ran a successful firm providing integrated computer services for other firms. They even employed their Father in the business.

Jessica and Henry, my niece and nephew, both still lived at home with their Father, they'd brought a large house when the business had become successful and they all seemed to live happily together.

I didn't like to ask if any of them were in relationships but I didn't see sign of it while I was there.

After a few days I headed home with an idea in my head.

At least the house was still standing when I got home. I'd thought that maybe my husband would be there to welcome me home and give me a length of his cock; I hadn't had any cock for a week so my fanny and arsehole needed using hard.

I went and showered and douched hoping that Aaron would be home with his hard cock and full balls that I wanted to empty. I came downstairs to the kitchen and found Pete with his head stuck in the fridge; he was only wearing a tight pair of boxer trunks. He seemed to be a permanent feature in the house now as he spent most of his time with Jill, she'd soon got rid of his baggy old boxers and he now wore underwear that was much tighter and showed off all his assets, his tight muscled arse and his big bulging cock.

"Hello Mrs Moss, did you have a good time away?" Pete asked.

"Yes it was lovely. Do you know where everybody is?" I asked.

"Mr Moss and Jake have gone out to look at a roofing job and Jill is working late at the office waiting for the last gang to clock off. She said it was OK for me to let myself in and wait for her" he replied.

"Of course, make yourself at home. I was hoping that one of my men might be at home, that's all. Why are you nearly naked by the way" I asked Pete.

"Oh I've been in the gym and forgot my gym wear. Do you want some coke?" Pete asked me.

Do I want some cock? That's what I heard him say I thought!!

"Some cock" I exclaimed.

"Mrs Moss" he laughed, "I asked you if you wanted a drink of coke from the fridge."

"Oh, I'd rather have some cock, that's why I hoped my husband of Jake would be here to welcome me home" I asked as I looked at Pete standing there in his underwear.

"I love staying here so I suppose I better pay my rent and give you what you want"

Pete said as he turned around to face me and pulled his tight boxer trunks down to release his huge cock. "Come on then Mrs Moss, come and get me hard so I can fill your holes."

I didn't need asking or telling twice. I undid my dressing gown and let it fall to the floor.

"You look fit Mrs Moss, very fuckable, just like your daughter and I'm certainly fucking her, well at least when she hasn't got another blokes cock in her fanny." he laughed.

I stood opposite him and he kissed me hard, what a romantic, and his hands found my nipples. I held his cock, my fingers only just met around his girth, and I started to wank him slowly till he was fully hard and his foreskin was rolled right back. I could feel that his cockhead was wet with his precum.

I wanted that big cock of his up me but I was still too dry. Pete knew and grabbed hold of my hips and lifted me up onto the kitchen work surface and spread my legs wide open, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in my fanny, tongue lashing my slit and clit, he knew what to do and my juices started to flow. He pulled my fanny lips apart and found my hole and pushed his tongue deep into me, then pulling out and locking onto my clit to stimulate it then back into my hole with the tip of his tongue. He was enjoying it, listening to me moan and he could feel me twitching with excitement.

He stood up licking his lips, his face was covered in my juices, he said "your gash tastes as good as your daughters, you're wet enough for this now aren't you" as he grabbed hold of his long thick veiny cock, he was going to fuck me and split me in two, just what I wanted.

Pete flipped me over so I was laying on the work surface with my arse in the air showing off my open gash and my arsehole. As much as I wanted him in my arse I knew that with a cock his size I needed a gentle introduction rather than a ram it in, in the heat of the moment anal session.

Pete stood behind me and tapped my fanny with his cock, he rubbed some of my fanny juice along the length of his cock, positioned the precum soaked head of his cock against my fuckhole and pushed, I took his cock, his large cockhead opening me up and he gave me his full length.

It was just what I needed.

He pushed me down onto the kitchen work surface and pushed my legs open a bit more and I heard him ask "you ready Mrs Moss?" but before I had time to answer he pulled his cock out of my cunt, almost all the way and plunged back in and started to fuck me hard. My moans went from moans, to yelps, to gasps to screams as he stretched my hole wide open with his cock. He didn't stop, just pounded away, using my cunt for his pleasure.

What had happened to the shy quiet boy I wondered, but who cares I was on the receiving end of a cock and that's all I wanted.

I tried to stand up but Pete just pushed me down and put his hand around the back of my neck to hold me in place.

"Oh no you don't Mrs Moss, you wanted cock so now you'll have it until I've finished with your hole and emptied my full balls" Pete muttered.

He picked up the length, speed and force of his thrusts, I thought that he might spunk up soon, my fuckhole needed an injection of salty juice, I knew that would make me cum, his spunk shot would be the trigger and then I heard....

"Hello Anne, I see that you're home and hard at it already." It was my husband's voice.

"You really do love a big cock don't you Mum." It was Jakes voice.

"Hello Mr Moss" said Pete, "you don't mind me fucking your wife do you, she needed cock."

"Go ahead lad" said Aaron "only trouble is that she wont feel my cock in her fanny after you've stretched it will she." I heard Jake laugh.

Pete let go of my neck and I looked up to see my husband and son watching me on the end of a big cock. Pete hadn't missed a beat and was still keeping up his hard pounding.

Jake was stripping off and as soon as he was naked he moved around wanking his already hard cock.

"Pull out Pete, let the family have a go. Jake, get your Mums arsehole ready for my cock, her fannies already open wide," said my husband.

"Yes Dad" answered my son.

I felt Pete's cock pull out of my cunt and heard Jake say, "fucking hell mate look at that monster, it's leaking and covered in my Mums fanny juice."

I watched as Pete stood there and Jake bent down and grabbed hold of Pete's cock and then he ran his tongue along the length of it and then cleaned off Pete's cockhead. Pete let him.

"Your cock tastes good mate, you taste good as well Mum but I've got your arsehole to open up" said Jake and he dropped to his knees with his hand still on Pete's cock just slowly wanking it. Jake then pushed his face in between my arse cheeks and found my arse pucker with his tongue. Pete pulled my arse cheeks open so my son could get his tongue deep into my hole. I was in heaven, until I discovered arse fucking I never realised what a pleasure zone my arsehole was.

Jake was slurping away, Pete was pushing Jakes head deep into my arse and Aaron appeared naked and rock hard and said "here we are Jake, lube your Mums arsehole up" and threw Jake a tube of lube.

Pete caught it and pulled Jakes face out from between my arsecheeks and pushed the tube nozzle into my pucker and squeezed, I felt a cold lube shoot into my arse passage. Then Jakes finger, followed by another finger pushed through my pucker and started to spread the lube and stretch my arsehole open. He soon had four fingers deep up my arse.

"OK Jake, my turn, let your Dad get his cock into his wife's arse" said my husband and with one push his cock went through my sphincter and deep into my arse, I let out a yelp....of pleasure.

"Fuck her Dad, fuck her arsehole," shouted out Jake who still had his fist wrapped around Pete's cock. My son always did have a way with words!!

"Stop playing with his cock and get onto your Mothers clit" Aaron told him.

Jake didn't need telling twice, he was a randy young man, and slid down between his Fathers and my legs and shoved his face between my legs and started licking along my open fanny lips before finding my clit and sucking on it.

What more could a women want? Her husband deep in her arse and her son sucking her clitoris.

Aaron was giving my arsehole long deep strokes, Jake was an expert clit licker, I knew it wouldn't be long before I orgasmed and then my arsehole was empty, my husband had pulled out.

"Hey there big boy, stop wanking and get that back in her hole" Aaron told Pete.

"Yes Sir" Pete laughed and I felt him tap the head of his big cock against my arse pucker. I wasn't ready to get my arsehole fucked by that...yet.

"Wrong hole mate" said Jake through a mouthful of my twat and his hand reached between my legs, got hold of Pete's hard cock and pulled it down so its head was in line with my fanny fuckhole, Pete thrust, Jake let go of it and it went deep into my chute.

What a considerate lad my son was, he didn't want to see his Mums arsehole ravaged by Pete's huge cock...yea right!!

My son was still sucking my clit and as Pete pulled his cock out almost all the way before thrusting back in hard Jake would run his tongue along Pete's cock shaft that was covered in my sticky juices. Pete was more than happy to let him do it, it just made him thrust harder and use my cunt like it should be used and abused.

Aaron slapped Pete's arse hard and said "pull out, its my sons turn to use his Mums arsehole".

Jake moved like greased lightening and pushed Pete out of the way and entered my arse in one long stroke, I grunted, as my son's cock was bigger that my husbands cock. Jake pounded away.

It turned into a fuck fest. Jake would bang my arsehole before pulling out and letting Pete fill my fanny before pulling out and my husband would push his cock into his wife's arsehole. Three cocks using my two holes, my fanny and my arsehole.

Aaron started to moan, thrusting harder and he grunted and fired his load into my arsehole, it felt like five shots of my husband's spunk. He pulled his cock out, still dripping from my pucker, which was quickly filled with my sons cock.

"It feels good Dad, I can feel your spunk in Mums arse" said Jake.

Jake fucked my arse like a rabbit and shouted out "here's another load Mum."

I felt another load fire up my arsehole, six pulses of my sons jism deep into my hole."

He pulled his cock out and stood by my husband, my men, cocks starting to soften and still dripping blobs of spunk from their piss slits.

"You're turn" said my husband.

They flipped me over on the work surface, Jake leapt up and pulled my legs back and held them apart as my daughters boyfriend, Pete, positioned his monster cock between my legs. My husband kissed me hard, Jake rubbed my clit and Pete rubbed his cock around my dripping arsehole, coated the tip with my husbands and sons cum and then pushed his cock into my wide-open fanny.

All the way in deep in one stroke and then he fucked me hard. Jake was pinching my clit and saying "take that cock Mum, it looks fucking great" and my husband saying, " God I love you, my wife's who loves cock in all her holes."

I was close, all I needed was a shot of spunk in my cunt and that would do it, I was starting to tremble and could feel my fanny starting to flutter.

Pete looked at me and said "you ready Mrs. M, you want my load right up your cunt?"

I nodded and he said, "here it comes."

He grunted and with a final hard thrust he let go of his cum. I felt the first spurt; it felt like it hit my cervix, followed by one long stream of Pete's spunk. That was it, I screamed as my orgasm swept across me. Aaron held me and kissed me filling my mouth with his tongue. Jake held my legs wide open and shouted, "go for it Mum." I was bucking and moaning, it was just sheer pleasure. I loved getting fucked by any cock I could get; I was a cock slut that was making up for lost time.

Jake let go of my legs that were still trembling and they fell down either side of Pete, whose cock was still buried deep in my fanny. Jake jumped off the work surface and said to Pete "you're empty mate, get your cock out of my Mothers cunt."

Pete stood back pulling his cock out of my red open fanny; it was coated in my juices and his spunk. Jake shoved his head between my open thighs and looked at me as if to say, "yes please Mum, feed me." So I did.

I let go of the cum and fanny juices, there was still Aaron's and Jake's cum dripping out of my arsehole, and it coated Jakes face, he stuck his tongue out and licked my arsehole clean and then moved up and pushed his tongue into my cunt hole to clean that as well.

Pete stood there watching and smiling and said "taste good mate, you like the taste of my spunk?" Jake gave him a thumbs up sign.

"Has our boy got no scruples or manners?" said Aaron.

"Sorry Dad" said Jake "I've got my mouth full" he laughed as he stood up licking his lips and wiping his face to remove the last traces of my fanny juice and Pete's spunk from it.

"Now I'm hungry, what's in the fridge," he laughed and the two lads walked across with their soft cocks hanging between their legs to empty the fridge of food.

Aaron helped me up, kissed me and pushed one finger into my cunt hole. "Lets get you upstairs, you put on a good show."

As we went upstairs I said, "I need to talk to you, I have a business idea that you might be interested in."

Could my sex life get any better?

AARON

So even while my wife was getting fucked by my cock, her sons cock and her daughters boyfriends cock she was thinking about a business idea...and it wasn't connected to cock.

I'd been thinking about upgrading our IT system at work so that everything was connected and agreed with Anne that if the price was right we might as well keep it in the family, a bit like our sex lives.

I hadn't seen my niece and nephew for years, not since they were about two of three years old, we weren't a close family when it came to relatives, so it would be interesting to see how they'd both matured into young adults running, what sounded like a successful business. So I left it to Anne to organise a meeting.

I was working late that night, it looked like all the gangs vans were in the yard and I was thinking of heading home. I knew that Anne was out with "the girls," she had become much more confident since discovering her sexual side and was socialising much more with her ever increasing group of girlfriends. Jake was out at football practice or at the gym with Craig, one of his best mates who I hadn't seen for ages. Craig had worked for me before going to University but had handed his notice in, given up on the idea of Uni and I last saw him driving past in a new expensive car so wasn't sure what he was up to. Jill was no doubt out with Pete, it seemed that they were now an item.

The thought crossed my mind that I could book into The Club for a session, I fancied being used and abused by a dominatrix and heading home with empty stretched nuts, crop marks over my arse and probably my arsehole stretched open but I'd left it too late to organise, The Club needed notice to organise a scenario.

So it looked like I'd head home, grab a take away, and wank myself silly.

As I left the office I saw that the lights were on in the workshop, Dave was working late but then he worked his own hours and as long as the vehicles and equipment was fixed and serviced I let him do it.

I walked through the side door and into Dave's lair, last time I came in here her was fucking my daughter on the vehicle lift, this time there was one of the vans on the lift.

"Hello Mr. M, how's it hanging?" Dave shouted across at me when he saw me there.

Dave had known me since I'd first started there as a fresh-faced youth as soon as I'd left school and he still almost treated me like that. Dave, despite his size, he'd been a bit of a body builder in his youth, was a quiet softy when you got to know him. His son, Al who was the spitting image of him, was the same.

"That's the problem Dave, it's just hanging," I laughed.

Dave had seen me, in fact arranged it, fucking my daughter and had seen Jake fucking his sister, I didn't know that Dave had arranged a dogging session where my wife and daughter had been the main attraction and Jake had fucked his Mother there, and I knew that he was fucking his son and Al was fucking his Mother. So we both had a lot to loose if it ever got out.

"Look Mr M. I've arranged a session at my house tonight, a couple of the rugby club lads did well over the weekend so I've organised a treat for them. My wife and two escorts will be on the menu. The escorts are Simons, the lad that used to work here a few nights a week as security, Mum and sister," said Dave.

Oh I knew Simon, didn't realise that his Mother and sister worked in the sex industry though.

Dave carried on "my wife will be there, she loves cock in all her holes and Al will be there if you fancy a male cock or arse. Don't worry, its very discreet, I have plenty of indiscreet information on the rugby boys so they know not to talk if they want to keep their jobs, their wife's and girlfriends or want to get invited to another reward party again, so what do you say, another cock is always welcome."

I should have said no, gone home and knocked one out in the shower but, like most men, my cock took over and I heard myself saying "thanks Dave, love to come and provide another length of cock where needed. What time?" I asked.

"About eight, you know where to come to don't you" Dave said.

"I'll head home, grab a shower and something to eat and see you later, cheers Dave" and I walked off to my car with a spring in my step, I was going to get fanny, arse and cock if I wanted it tonight.

I got home and there was Jill and Pete's cars on the drive, so they hadn't gone out, plus a car that I didn't recognise, maybe one of their friend's cars.

I walked into the big kitchen, Jill and Pete were sitting at the table along with another man, he stood up walked towards me with his hand outstretched and said "Mr. Moss, or should I call you Uncle Aaron, I'm Henry your nephew" and shook my hand, he had a firm handshake.

"Well you've certainly grown up since I last saw you, and call me Aaron," I told him.

He was about six foot tall, blond hair, cut in a smart cut, blue eyes and had the body of a serious gym goer, I could see that he got his looks from Anne's side of the family, and was wearing designer casual clothes, he was another Jake but obviously with more brains!!

Henry told me that he'd arranged with Anne to come down and see me about upgrading the business IT systems but somewhere the dates had got confused and when he got here Anne was out and Jill was about to go out. He said that he'd book into a hotel for the night and maybe he could come to the office to see me in the morning.