A Family That Plays Together Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock started to harden, fuck. Luckily my baggy old work boxers hid it.

I started to blush and said "sorry Henry I must get to work, help yourself to whatever you want. Mum and Dad will appear soon."

Henry laughed. He rubbed his crotch and said "see you around Jake, hopefully we'll both have some clothes on then.

I got out the door quick. Not a good start to the day showing my male cousin my hard cock and arse.

It was a hard day at work, when I got back to the yard to drop off the truck and pick up my car my Dads car and, I assume, Henrys car were about the only cars left in the car park. I suppose I should have gone into the office and said hello but I just wanted to get a shower and go to the gym.

I got to the gym but I wasn't really in the mood so sat in the sauna to sweat the day out. It was a mixed sauna, I didn't normally use it as we had a sauna at home and I like to get my cock out when I'm sweating it out, so you had to wear swimwear, the only problem was I had forgotten mine and only had my manky old work underwear. There was only one other person in there, a women wearing a bikini, barely covering her tits and fanny, but who was I to complain.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Sorry that I've only got these pants to wear" I said, "If you'd rather I leave I will."

"Oh don't worry about me, I wont tell," she laughed, "I'm sure that they could be considered designer underwear." We both laughed.

We chatted away, I was doing my best not to look at her tits in case I got hard, couldn't afford to do that wearing these ball bags, too obvious. She was probably a bit older than my Mum, fit - I'd seen her working out in the gym a few times - and she knew how to present herself.

After about fifteen minutes she said "too hot for me in here" and laughed, "nice to meet you, my names Wendy by the way."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Jake." She smiled at me, a winning smile.

I was in there for about another fifteen minutes, have to admit I was rubbing my cock fantasising about Wendy's tits. Luckily when I came out with an obvious semi hard cock the changing rooms were empty so I hit the showers.

Showered and dressed, at least I had a clean set of decent clothes including a smart pair of underpants, designer tracksuit and smart trainers I headed to the car, thought that I'd stop off and grab a burger and then I had to go home. I was trying to avoid meeting Henry again too soon after this mornings meeting.

The car park was almost empty but standing by her car, the bonnet was open was Wendy.

"Problem?" I asked.

"It won't start" she said "and I don't know anything about cars."

"Let me have a look" I offered, not that I know much about cars.

I waggled all the leads, checked that there was petrol in the tank and tried to start it, the car turned over, coughed a few times and stopped.

I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "I tried."

"I'll have to get the breakdown service out," Wendy said.

"It could take hours, let me give you a lift home and you can get them out in the morning unless you need the car" I suggested.

"Oh I couldn't ask you to do that," she said.

"Its no problem, sorry I couldn't fix your car. Lets go back into the gym, tell them that you're leaving the car and that I'm taking you home, just so they know what's going on and I'll give you a lift" I said.

"You're a gentleman," Wendy said. If only she knew that I'd got a hard on looking at her earlier on.

We got into my car and she said "hope you've got a decent pair on pants on now" and looked at me with a smile.

"I just want to stop off and get a burger to take away, I haven't eaten yet," I said.

"Good idea. I'll pay to say thank you for the help and the lift and get myself and my daughter one as well, sod the fat and the calories," Wendy said.

"Oh you don't need to worry about your weight, you're fit, I mean fit as in gym fit," I said as I tried to get out of the hole I was digging myself.

Burgers brought we pulled up outside her house. "Thanks for that. Look why don't you come in and eat the burger with us, I'm sure I can rustle up some salad and maybe a desert to go with it" she said.

If only she knew what I'd love for desert!!

"I don't want to put you to any trouble. I don't want to disturb your husband and daughter, what would they think" I said pretending that I didn't want to come in.

"Oh don't worry about a husband, he disappeared off years ago. Come in, be nice to have a man in the house" Wendy said.

We went into a smart tidy house, very "girly" We went into the kitchen where Wendy got the food organised and offered me a beer, "just one" she said as you're driving.

She shouted up the stairs " Jane, come on down, we have food and a visitor."

A moment later a girl, about the same age as me, appeared at the kitchen door, she looked at me and said "hello Jake, haven't seen you for a few years."

I looked at her and said, "sorry, do I know you?"

"Am I that forgettable? I went to school with you, I was in the same class as you, you left at 16 and I carried on." Jane said.

I twigged who she was, typical kids, we referred to her as 'plain Jane'.

"Yes I know what you're thinking, I was plain Jane" Jane said.

"Well you've certainly changed," I said. She had blossomed, she was the spitting image of her Mum, big tits, great arse, she was beautiful.

"Come on you two, lets eat and you can talk about old times. her Mother said.

We ate well and did talk about school days. Jane had gone onto university and was now working 'in HR' and had moved back home to be closer to her Mum so I guessed there was no boyfriend on the scene.

Jane said that I'd changed, the shy schoolboy seemed to have turned into a fit confident man, flattery will get you everywhere I though.

We moved through to the living room, Wendy brought through coffee and a desert.

"So how did you two meet?" asked Jane.

"We met in the sauna, Jake was wearing a pair of well worn baggy underpants showing everything he had to offer off" laughed Wendy.

"They were my work pants, I've got a clean designer pair on now," I told them.

"Have you?" said Wendy, "show us."

I laughed and said "you'll have to take my word for it, I'm too much of a gentleman to drop my pants in front of ladies."

"Stand up and do as you're told, drop your trackies and show us your underpants" Jane said.

They both looked at me as if to say, "do as your told."

The atmosphere in the room had changed.

I decided to play along, stood up and just pulled my trackie bottoms down far enough to show off the waistband with the designer name.

"There, happy you've seen all you're going to see" I told them.

"Do as you're told and take your tracksuit right off, pants and top. I don't want to punish you." Wendy said.

"Just do it" Jane said, "we don't want to punish you."

What the fuck was going on, punish me? It was the look on their faces they said they meant what they said.

I decided to play along, at least for a little while, so stood up and shrugged off my shirt. I could feel their eyes boring into me.

"And now the bottoms" said Wendy.

I dropped the tracksuit bottoms and stood there just in my underpants, I could feel myself start to stiffen.

Jane sat on the arm of the sofa, lifted up her skirt to show off a small pair of lacy knickers and pointed at her fanny.

"Come here and bend over" she said. As I did she grabbed hold of my neck and pulled my face into her fanny. "Breath in, smell my fanny." I did, she smelt of wet juicy cunt.

I heard a swish and felt a belt of pain across my arse cheeks. I yelped and tried to pull away from Jane's fanny. What the fuck was going on? Another three belts rained down on my arse, they hurt, they stung.

"That will teach you to get a hard on in the sauna looking at me" said Wendy and I felt my underpants being pulled down to expose my arse and a hand grab hold of my balls.

"He's got nice balls, big, full and shaved" Wendy said to Jane.

'You're going to get another three strokes of this cane, try to pull away and I'll pull your balls off" she said.

I could have pulled away but I didn't want to.

Another three hard strokes across my arse, more yelping from me so Jane just pushed my face into her fanny, her knickers were wet with her fanny juice. Wendy released my balls and pulled my hard cock between my legs and started to wank me, precum was lubricating my cockhead.

"Let him get to your fanny Jane, he took his punishment like a man" Wendy said.

Jane pulled her knickers to one side and said "get your tongue in there Jake, eat me out, work on my clit."

Wendy's hand let go of my cock and Jane slapped me across the top of my head. "Concentrate on what your doing, lick my fanny" she said. I looked up and saw that in her hand she had a nasty looking riding crop, "this leaves marks and I will use it if I have to."

Wendy sat down on the sofa, she was naked, her fanny was open and wet. She started to play with her tits, squeezing her nipples. Jane pulled me out of her fanny and pushed my face into her Mums fanny, I knew what to do and started to eat her out, her lips were open, not as tight as her daughters and her clit was unsheathed and bigger than Jane's clit. I started to suck on it.

"Jane, he's not really trying, give our lad some encouragement," said Wendy, I was trying, I was eating, licking, nibbling and was pushing my tongue deep into her fuckhole, what more did she want?

"Hold your arsecheeks open" Jane demanded. I could have said no but I didn't want to. "You ready for this?"

Ready for what I thought, I soon found out.

There was a swish of the riding crop and the leather end made contact with my arsehole pucker, right on my sphincter.

I screamed and bucked but Wendy forced my face back into her cunt and said "again."

Another direct hit on my arsehole followed, another scream from me and I started eating cunt for all I was worth. Wendy said "that's better, one more Jane."

Another blow hit my sore sphincter.

I was panting, trying to get my breath. Wendy pulled my face out of her cunt and said "do you like fucking arse?" I nodded.

"Lube his hole up Jane, I'm going to fuck his arse, see how he likes it," she said.

"No" I said. Wrong answer so another swipe across my arsehole with the riding crop.

Wendy had stood up and was strapping on a black strap on dildo, it was bigger than anything I'd taken up my arse before. She was coating it with lube.

Jane picked up the riding crop again and said, "you want more of this, spread your arse cheeks," I shook my head and bent over the sofa and said quietly "fuck me."

I felt a shot of lube squirted up my arsehole, quite soothing after the pain from the riding crop. This was followed by one finger than another.

"He's going to be tight but this dildo is going in whether he likes it or not" said Wendy.

Now I wasn't an anal virgin, I'd had cock, dildos and strapons up my butt before but this was big and I wasn't sure if it would go up there without tearing me a new arsehole but Wendy and Jane weren't interested in my problem.

I felt the tip of the strapon against my arsehole pucker, I felt Wendy start to push but it wasn't going in. She said "relax, open that hole for me."

I tried, I relaxed and pushed out and the head started to penetrate my pucker but only about an inch and the thick part of the strapon cockhead still wasn't in. I groaned, I wanted it all the way in, I wanted to be used by these two women; I wanted to be put in my place.

Wendy pushed harder but it still wouldn't penetrate my hole. "I think he needs some encouragement Jane," said Wendy.

Great I was going to get some more cunt to eat out or a pair of tits to feast on, maybe even a kiss. I started to straighten up and before I could respond Jane kicked me in my balls scoring a direct hit with her foot. I screamed and swore and doubled over in pain, my balls were throbbing. I'd been ball busted, would they ever work again? As I bent over Wendy forced the strapon dildo into my arsehole, through my tight pucker and into my arse, the full length up my arse in one go. I screamed again.

Jane sat on the sofa with her legs wide open and her gash on show; she pulled my face into her fanny and said, "fuck his arse Mum, fuck his arse hard."

My arsehole was fully open, taking the full length of the strapon up there and I was moaning in pleasure, the dildo was hitting my prostate gland and rubbing across it. Despite being kicked in the balls my cock was rock hard and leaking.

"Plain Jane was I" said Jane as she pushed my head into her fanny, "you're not such a big cocky man now are you, getting fucked up the arse."

Wendy was pounding the dildo up my hole, it was fully relaxed and open and I was eating the fanny that was in front of me.

How much more of this arse pounding could I take, I was close to spunking up. I felt the strapon pull out, I knew that my pucker was open and Wendy told me to turn around and show it to Jane.

I did as I was told, I didn't want kicking in my balls again.

"Look at that Mum, his arseholes gaping, now he knows how a women feels when she's butt fucked," said Jane and she pushed four fingers into my open sore arsehole.

Wendy sat on the sofa next to her daughter; both had their legs wide open showing me their fannies. Wendy told me to stand there, hands behind my back and watch and not say anything.

Wendy and Jane started to play with each others tits, running their hands down each others fannies, fingering each others holes, playing with each others clits. My cock was leaking, jerking, bouncing up and down and I knew that I was close to cumming.

They both looked at me, looked at each other and started open mouth kissing, they really went for it, they really loved each other.

That did it, I took a few steps forward and without even touching my cock I started to cum. One long stream of spunk fired out of my pisslit, not a few pulses but a long hard hot stream and hit Wendy and Jane right across their faces They carried on kissing each other.

I moved forward and grabbed hold of my pulsing cock and started wanking, pushing out another long pulse of spunk followed by another two shots across their faces. I flicked the last few drops of my cum across at them. It was the most that I'd every unloaded and I hadn't even fucked any of their holes.

Wendy picked up my underwear and used them as a cumrag to wipe off her daughters face and then hers till their faces were spunk free.

Wendy looked at me and said "you dirty boy, you let go of your load before you were told to, you came before Jane and me and you spunked up all over our faces."

I nodded. Wendy just looked at me, I knew what was expected of me and bent over the edge of the sofa assuming the punishment position.

I received another six strokes of the crop across my bare arse. My arse was hot, sore, marked and my ringpiece stung from the riding crop and from the fucking it had got from the strapon dildo. I was soon hard again.

"Stand up," instructed Jane, "put on your underwear."

I did as I was told, my underpants were wet with my spunk, I could smell my cum on them.

"Next time you come here you'll wear those dirty pants or you'll get punished even harder. I think that we'll get another one of our gym boys here as well; Jane needs a hole to fuck as well. Maybe dress you up in some sexy lingerie; muscle boys look good in knickers, stockings and suspenders. If you're good we'll let you watch Mummy and daughter fucking each other before opening our holes up for you. Now get dressed and get out. Jane and I need to cum" Wendy told me.

I obviously wasn't going to be allowed to help them out with that.

"Oh and don't think about boasting to you mates about what you got up to tonight as we have lots of pictures of you getting punished and arse fucked, you wouldn't want to see those all over the internet would you? Jake likes it up the arse wouldn't do your image any good" laughed Jane.

I left and got into my car and drove off. What the fuck had just happened, I was only going to go to the gym tonight and I'd ended up being spanked, punished, abused, fucked up my arse and treated like a naughty boy. I'd loved it all and it sounded like I was going to be abused and humiliated even more next time. Wendy obviously picked up men like she had me before; there was nothing wrong with her car.

I knew that my arse was marked and sore so I had to be careful showing it off to the family or at the gym for the next few days, my ringpiece was already stinging after the fucking it had got, it was going to hurt even more in the morning.

I stopped off at the dogging spot before I got home, it looked busy and I was tempted to go and have a look, my balls were full again and I still hadn't had my hole. I got out the car, stripped off my trackie pants and pulled off my spunk stained underwear. I hid them in the car for the next time, didn't want my Mum finding them in my room and washing them, it would mean even more punishment for me from Wendy and Jane

Fuck it, I would go for a walk in the woods, my cock was hard and it needed to fuck!!

Could my sex life get any better?

JILL

So at least I got to meet my cousin Henry and what a pleasure it was to meet him, blond, blue eyed, tall and muscular. If I didn't already have a boyfriend I could defiantly go for him, wonder how big his cock is? After getting fucked in all my holes by Pete and his big cock I needed big cocks to satisfy me.

But I'd been warned off by my Father, you can look but don't touch.

After all the confusion Pete, Henry and I went out for dinner. Chat was easy, it was almost impossible to stop Pete and Henry talking, they were getting on well. The restaurant was noisy so I couldn't hear them easily, there was a lot of laughter between them and I noticed a few "out of the corner of their eyes" looks at me. I went to the toilet and when I came back it looked like Henry and Pete were having a "bromance".

Henry drove us home, I sat in the back with Pete making sure I rubbed his cock through his pants till he was hard, telling him in my own way that it was me and my fanny he should be interested in, not my cousin.

I starting making coffee when we got home and Henry asked where the toilet was. The closest one was by the gym and pool, Pete said he needed a piss as well so he'd show Henry...more 'bromance", having a piss together.

They eventually reappeared and I asked them "what took you so long, you two are worse than women going to the toilet."

"Wasn't my fault" said Pete, "I was still hard from where you'd been rubbing my cock in the car on the way home so had to wait till it went soft to piss."

"Fuck me mate, that was soft when you were pissing, how big is it when it's hard?" Henry joked.

"Hark whose talking, I saw your cock when you were pissing, its bigger than mine" Pete laughed back at him.

"Yea well it doesn't get much bigger when its hard so...." Henry answered back.

What was going on, it sounded like two schoolboys comparing cock sizes or seeing how high they could piss up the urinal wall. Bloody men. There was only one way to sort this out.

"Get your cocks out and I'll decide," I said.

They both looked at me as if to say "what?"

"You heard me, get your cocks out and I'll decide which of you has a bigger cock," I repeated. I could already feel myself starting to get wet between my legs.

They both stood there like rabbits caught in the headlights, they looked worried. Not sure why Pete was worried as he already knew that as a family we all fucked each other. Perhaps he was worried that Henry had a bigger cock than him.

I stood in front of Pete, undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor. I grabbed hold of his underwear and pulled them down to his knees. His big uncut cock hung over his big balls.