A Family That Plays Together Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill said that they were only going out for something to eat so Henry could join them, I said that he could stay with us as long as he wanted and that I'd take him to the office in the morning and we'd discuss what we wanted and what he could provide and hopefully come to a deal.

"Are you sure Aaron, I don't want to upset any plans you all have" Henry said.

"No problem at all, I'm sure that Jill and Pete will entertain you. I'd love to stay but I need to go out and smooze a client tonight but tomorrow I'm all yours." I said.

Jill gave me a look as if to say "what client."

She followed me out and asked "what client Dad, there was nothing in your diary?"

"Oh it came up at the last moment and keep your knickers on tonight, don't go dropping them for Henry, I don't want what we get up to becoming common knowledge in the family" I told her.

"As if I would Dad," she laughed. Why didn't I believe her?

So just before eight I was knocking on Dave's front door.

Dave answered the door dressed only in his signature white jockstrap, I'd seen the size of his cock and balls so I knew that he needed the support that ordinary underwear couldn't provide.

"Come in mate, we were waiting for you before we started although the women couldn't wait so are warming their twats up already" Dave laughed.

I was greeted by a beautiful sight, three naked women on the big sofa, there legs in the air and spread wide open showing off their fannies. Sharron, Dave's wife, was pushing a big dildo in and out of her hole, it was wet and glistening, I could see that her arsehole had a plug in it to stretch her open. Next to her was a younger women, turned out to be Simons sister Jo, her fanny looked much tighter and she was gently playing with her big protruding clit. Next to her was an older woman who I guessed was Simons Mum, Jenny, she had the fanny of a woman that had taken a few cocks in its time and she was pushing a large dildo in and out. I watched as she leant over and kissed her daughter deeply.

As to the men in the room. Dave was in charge and calling the shots, Dave's son Al was stripped down to his jockstrap, as was Simon, both showing off their hefty looking bulges. The rugby men had stripped down to their underwear and were rubbing their obvious hard cocks through their pants. The older man, about 35 old, was a rugby build, muscles and tattoos while the younger lad, about 25 years old, was defined and built for speed. I stripped off down to my underwear, I was already rock hard.

"Right gents, listen up" said Dave. " All holes are available for use including my sons and Simons arseholes and mouth if you want to try them out. All the ladies are up for it. If I say stop you stop otherwise I'll pull your balls off, understand?" We all nodded, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Dave.

"I've sucked cock at the rugby club before but never fucked a bloke up his arse, might give it a go" said the older rugger bloke.

"I've never even fucked a women's arse before so I think that I'll stick to that but I'm happy to give a bloke a hand if any of you need it" laughed the younger rugby bloke.

"Right" said Dave, "lets get started, looks like our ladies are warmed up, dildos out girls."

They did as they were told, Sharron pulled it out of her fanny, her fanny stayed open and we all watched her cunt juices drip out. She held the dildo up to her mouth and started to deep throat it, making lewd slurping noises.

Jenny, Simons Mum, pulled her dildo out glistening in her juices and let Jo, her daughter clean it off.

The rugby lads, Dave and me pulled our cocks out of our pants and started slowly wanking at the sight. Apart from Dave's thick cock the rugby lads and I were all about the same size, cock wise, so I had nothing to worry about.

"Al, get into your Mother, Simon, you get into your Mother, don't forget Jo in between, I'm sure that you can both get a few fingers into her as well" announced Dave.

Sharron said, "come on Al, come and eat out your Mothers fanny." Al did as he was told and I heard him say "yes Mummy" before dropping to his knees in front of his Mums cunt and starting to lap away.

Not to be outdone Simons Mum said "Come on Simon, your Mothers cunt needs you and don't forget to get some fingers inside your sisters cunt as well."

Simon ripped his jock off, held his hard erect cock and pushed it into his Mothers wet open fanny, straight in, in one stroke. I heard her sigh and say, "that's it, fuck your Mum hard, she needs her sons cock."

Us other men were standing there watching like spare pricks at a wedding, I felt a hand on my hard cock and looked down. The young rugger lad had one hand on my cock and one hand on his mates cock as was wanking us both, it's always the shy ones!!

Sharron was squirming as her son worked on her clit, "Chew it son, just like Mummy likes it" she said.

Jenny was just saying "fuck me son, just fuck me" and it looked like the lads were having a competition to see how many fingers they could fit in Jo's fanny. Jo was grunting and shuddering as their fingers rubbed her clit and she managed to say "I need cock not fingers in my fanny."

Dave heard and said "lets give our guests some cunt and arse, lads leave your Mothers alone for a while. Gentlemen take your pricks and take your pick."

The young rugby lad dropped our cocks and was off, he went straight for the mother figure of Dave's wife, gave her a kiss and she held her fanny lips open for him, held his hard cock and almost pulled him in to her wet open fanny. The other bloke was straight into Jenny, Simons Mum, no niceties, just straight in to her just fucked twat. I had the pleasure of Jo, she had a beautiful slit, the lips still hadn't opened up too much so they needed a gentle fingering to find her fuckhole and after rubbing my prick over her clit and then in my cock went. She smiled at me and started to thrust back onto my cock matching my strokes.

Simon and Al moved around to the back of the sofa and were kissing their Mothers as they were getting fucked by men they didn't know.

You could smell the sex in the room and you could certainly hear the sex in the room. The young stud was pounding Sharron, he was giving her the full length hard and she was just moaning and shaking. Jenny was taking the big rugger buggers full length, his hands were pinching her nipples and she was grunting as Simons tongue filled her mouth. Jo on the end of my cock was squealing happily taking all I could give her.

Dave shouted " pull out gents, time for anal."

We pulled our cocks out of the cunts that we were in and stood there, three men with hard cocks coated in fanny juice. The young lad looked worried.

"Time for you" Dave pointed at him "to loose your anal virginity." The young lad looked even more worried. Dave laughed and said "don't worry son we won't be ripping your arsehole apart, your going in the arsehole of one of these women."

The young rugger lad smiled.

"But" continued Dave "there's our three guests plus my son Al and of course me when you've all finished but there's only three arseholes to fuck so..." he looked at Simon, "get on your knees on the sofa and present for cock, if you men don't want to use his hole then that's your loss."

The women laughed and turned over to present their arses for use, Simon muttered but squeezed between them presented his arse to us.

Dave stood behind his wife and pulled the butt plug out of her arsehole, she was wide open. He said, "lets get their holes wet and open, my Misses wont need much though."

The young lad looked a bit confused so Dave said "get your tongue in there son, it like eating out a fanny just tighter so take your pick as to which one you want."

He went straight for Simons sister, Jo, he looked at all of us, took a deep breath, Jo pulled her arsecheeks apart and the lad dived in. The older rugger man chose Simons Mum and was on his knees licking away, Al obviously went for Simons cute arse and I got Dave's wife, Sharron. Her hole didn't need any licking, stretching or lubrication so I started to finger her arsehole, she easily took four fingers.

"Come on lad, get your virgin arse fucking cock into her hole" shouted Dave "and don't you spunk up in there, save your load for later."

Dave leant across as the lad stood up so his cock was level with the target, he put a dollop of lube on the lads cock and rubbed it in and said "take it easy, just push and she'll open up for you, not too hard or you'll rip your foreskin off."

The lad stood there, lined up and started to push the head of his cock through Jo's arsehole pucker. Jo groaned and pushed her arse back. His cockhead popped through her sphincter and he went all the way in. We all cheered. His rugger mate said "congratulations, you're no longer an anal virgin, what does it feel like mate."

"Fucking great, fucking tight," he answered.

"Well thank you kind Sir" laughed Jo.

"OK, and the rest of you, the girls, oh and boys arseholes need filling so on the count of three, one, two, three." instructed Dave.

We all entered our girls and boy's arseholes at the same time to a collective groans and moans and in Simons case yelps from them as their arses were penetrated.

Dave only allowed us half a dozen thrusts of their arses before he shouted out "all change" and we all moved along one hole and stood there waiting for Dave to give us the OK. It meant that the young lads cock was in line for Simon's arsehole, would he do it or would he chicken out?

"Get your cocks in there gents" instructed Dave. We looked at the lad, he said "fuck it and I'm going to and plunged his cock into Simons open arse, we followed his example and we all started fucking arse again. All you could hear was grunts form the blokes and groans from the ladies, they were all frigging their clits and I could see that Simon was wanking his hard cock.

Dave allowed us another two rounds of arseholes, by then we'd all fucked the ladies and we'd all fucked Simon. "Pull out lads, I think it's my turn to get my hole don't you? I'll start with my misses, she knows what she's getting," he said as he stood there with his beercan sized thick cock in his hand.

We stood back to watch, the young lad looked in amazement as Dave pushed his cock into his wife's arsehole and it opened up to take it.

"Oh God, fuck my arsehole hard, I love your cock in there" Sharron said as Dave thrust in and out. When he pulled out her arse pucker stayed wide open, it was a beautiful sight, red, puffy and well fucked.

Next was Simons sister Jo. She looked over her shoulder at the size of cock that was going up her arse, I'm sure I saw her swallow hard as Dave rested his cockhead against her pucker. Dave pushed and Jo let out a long low moan as her pucker opened and she took his length up her arse, she slumped forward as he embedded his cock in her.

"You ready girl" said Dave; there was just a low moan from Jo in reply as Dave started to fuck her.

Every time Dave bottomed out in her arsehole Jo would yelp. Us men looking on had all stopped wanking is case with shot our loads; the young rugby player was dripping cum.

When Dave had stretched Jo wide open he pulled out and moved onto Simon. Jo's arsehole was fully open and looked puffy, that was two arseholes stretched by Dave's cock.

Simon went to stand up and Dave said, "where do you think you're going mate. Assume the position, you're getting my cock in your hole as well, you don't want to be left out do you?"

Simon looked at Dave and shook his head and "assumed the position."

"Its just another hole to get my pleasure from, don't care if it's male or female," Dave said as he started to push his cock into Simon's arsehole. His pucker started to open to take the width of Dave cockhead glan and we could see that Dave was having to push hard to get it in. "Open up you fucker" Dave muttered. Simon groaned and did open up, Dave's cock went up Simons arse in one thrust and Simon screamed. "Knew you could lad" sighed Dave "now lets pound that hole...and he did. Simon's yelps turned into him muttering, "yes, yes, yes."

Dave pulled out leaving Simons arsehole gaping, just like the ladies arseholes.

"Last arse" said Dave, "I'm going to fuck your Mothers arse Simon" and he did, straight in and Simons Mum took it like a professional. It was a nice touch that she leant over and kissed Simon as if to say "good lad for taking cock like that."

Dave pounded away and pulled out when he'd had enough and said, "that's got my spunk pumped up. Look at those arseholes lads, beautiful."

He was right; four gaping, red puffy fucked arseholes were on show.

"Our ladies have done well and taken everything that we gave them so I think it's their turn to come, they all look close. Turn over ladies, open those fannies and work on your clits. Simon, not you, you can join the lads for this one."

"Choose your cunt lads and on your knees in front of them" Dave instructed as he pushed the young lad down in front of his wife's open fanny, I was in front of Simons sister and the older rigger bloke was on his knees in front of Simons Mum.

Their open wet cunts and stretched open arseholes looked beautiful as they rubbed, tweaked or pinched their clits.

Sharron hit her orgasm first as she squeezed her clit hard, her hips bucked and she started to shudder, we could see her open arsehole open and close like a goldfishes mouth and she yelled and came, squirting a load of fanny juice and piss out of her hole to cover the young lad in it. He tried to pull away but she grabbed hold of him by his hair and pulled him into her wet open cunt.

I was next. I licked Jo's fanny slit and found her clit, I felt her tense and shudder as she came. It wasn't a violent orgasm, there was no screaming or moaning just three orgasms as she pushed her twat into my face and I tasted three shots of juice and then a small stream of piss.

The last women to cum was Simons Mother and the older rugger bugger. He wasn't that subtle, two fingers in her twat wanking her off thrusting in and out plus he had a finger in her still open arsehole. Jenny didn't take long and shuddered to an orgasm, panting deeply and holding his hands so he couldn't pull his fingers out of her fanny, they'd obviously found her spot. She laid back and he pulled his fingers out of her arse and cunt. He held them up to his mouth and licked them clean, licking his lips when he'd finished.

"Think that's we all need to empty our balls now don't we lads?" said Dave.

The ladies knew what to do and dropped to their knees ready to get fed. Dave's son, Al, and the younger rugby guy stood in front of Al's Mother, Sharron, and started to wank. Simon and the older rugby man stood in front of Jenny, Simons Mother and Dave and I got ready to feed Simons sister, Jo.

The room was silent apart from us men breathing heavily and the sound of hands on cocks and the wet noise of foreskins going back and forward over men's wet cockheads.

The two young lads were first, Al shouted out "here it comes Mum, your sons cream" followed by the young rugby lad shouting "fuck". We watched their hips thrust forward and their spunk fire out as the white creamy salty spunk fired into Sharron's open mouth and then over her face and in her hair, dripping off of her face. Sharron leant forward to suck their still pulsing dripping cocks and savour the young men's baby batter.

Simon held his Mums head and shot off over her face, at least six pulses. She opened her mouth and got the older rugby mans spunk in her mouth and down her throat. Simon said "clean us up Mum, do as you're told" and she did.

So that only left the two old blokes, Dave and I, to spunk. Jo looked up and me and whispered "Yes please Daddy," that did it, I grunted and fired off into her mouth. She kept her mouth open to show me her full mouth of my sperm before swallowing it. Dave grunted and shot his load in one long stream, almost like he was pissing spunk, all over her face till she was covered in it, running down her face and dripping onto the floor.

All you could hear was slurping and sucking noises as the ladies cleaned us up and fed on our sperm.

I got home late; all the cars were on the drive including my nephew's car. I headed up to bed, hoping that my wife didn't want fucking tonight, as my nuts were empty. Just before I got to my bedroom I heard Jill almost scream "oh God yes, get your cock in there." Sounded like she was on the receiving end of Pete's monster tool....my girl liked them big.

Could my sex life get any better?

JAKE

I got home after football practice and then meeting Craig for a beer. I hadn't seen him for ages, he always seems to be busy. He's certainly flush with cash these days, new car, smart clothes and he says he's not going to go to university either. He was very cagey about where the cash was coming from but I'll get it out of him eventually.

I didn't take a lot of notice that there was an extra car on the drive, as I'm out to work first in the morning I always park around the side of the house so I don't get trapped in by other cars. I let myself in through the side door and headed up to bed. I fancied a wank before bed but had an appointment with the Doc at The Club to pump out some spunk so thought I better save it up. As I walked past Jill's room I could hear her getting fucked and moaning, "give me more of that you big cocked fucker." It sounded like Pete was fucking her silly again. If her door hadn't been shut I would have gone and joined in but I knew the closed-door rule in the house.

I was up at half past six in the morning, I'm the first up as I'm first out to work. After a shit and a shower I wandered down stairs to grab some breakfast. As usual I was naked, I leave my manky dirty work gear in the utility room to change into so I was carrying a pair of my old work underwear, clean I hasten to add, just not very designer or in good condition and, as always I was sporting an early morning hard on, I was proud, hard and skinned back.

Nobody told me that we had a guest staying.

There was a light on in the kitchen over the table, I walked in and there was a man sitting there working on a laptop. He looked up and saw me. He stood up; he was only wearing a pair of tight trendy boxer pants, and walked towards me with his hand outstretched.

I stood there like an idiot showing off my hard cock.

"Hey there, I'm Henry, your cousin Henry," he said.

I can't even remember ever seeing my cousins. I knew that they existed but had no memory of ever seeing them; I was probably too young to remember.

I dropped my pants on the floor and shook his hand "I'm Jake, your cousin" I said slightly embarrassed.

"Well I see that you've grown a bit since I last saw you" Henry laughed. I could see that he was looking at my cock that was, at last, starting to soften. I turned around to pick up my underwear giving him a full view of my arse.

"Emm, I'd love to talk but I've got to get some breakfast and get out to work" I said struggling to tuck my cock away into my pants.

"Don't let me stop you, I'm just doing some planning work on the laptop. Looks like I'll be here for a few days so we'll get sometime to meet properly," Henry said.

I grunted at him. We were both checking each other out, the Alpha male thing. He was one step ahead; he'd already seen my hard cock and arse. I organised my breakfast and he leant on the breakfast bar making general conversation. He was tall, blonde, had a very good body, more muscle than me but then he was older. He obviously waxed his chest but had a trail of blonde hair running from his navel down under the waistband of his trunks. The trunks were tight over his muscled arse. I couldn't help but notice he had a bloody big bulge in the front of his tight trunks and as he leant against the work surface the bulge was defiantly getting bigger, his cock twitched.