A Family That Plays Together Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry looked straight at me as I stood in front of him and said, "look you can't, I'm your cousin" as I undid his trousers.

"What you worried about, I'm only checking out the size of your cock, I'm not going to let you fuck me am I," I told him. I'm surprised I didn't get struck by a thunderbolt, given half a chance I was going to get fucked by both of them tonight.

I pulled his tight underwear down and his monster cock fell out. Uncut, thick, shaved, big balls. Maybe eight inches soft, bigger than Pete's.

"Sorry Pete, Henry wins the battle of the soft cocks. Get your cocks hard lads and lets see who wins when you're both hard" I said, I was enjoying this.

"No way" said Henry, "I can't."

Pete was already stripping off, showing off his defined body, and said, and "oh come on mate, there's only us here, who's going to know?"

Henry shook his head and started to undress. What a body, muscular, huge pecs, six-pack, big muscular thighs, a blond Adonis. He stood there with his cock hanging down between his legs and over his big hairless nuts.

"Come on, get your cocks up" I told them.

They both looked at each other and started to wank, they looked worried.

After a few minutes neither of them were hard, maybe semi hard but not hard enough for fucking. I said "what's wrong with you two studs, can't even get hard, no use to me are you. Help each other out, go on start wanking each other off." Henry looked scared as if to say "I'm not queer." I knew that Pete had no problem with my brother playing with his cock so it would be interesting to see if Pete would accept the challenge.

"Do it or you don't get any fanny" I said as I unzipped my jeans, let them fall to the floor and pulled my wet knickers aside to show both of them my fanny.

Pete was first and reached over, grabbed hold of my cousins cock just below the big cockhead and started to wank him, Pete has big hands but his hand only just went round the girth of Henrys cock.

"Oh fuck it," exclaimed Henry and he reached across and started to wank my boyfriends cock. They both were very quiet and all you could hear was their heavy breathing and the slurp noise as their foreskins slid across their wet cock glans. I watched as their cocks started to fill with blood, stiffen and swell.

Pete was happy to show off his full ten inches, foreskin pulled back to show off the head of his cock and his pisslit but it was the thickness of his cock that did it for me. It made it difficult to get it in my mouth when I was sucking it but I did my best. My cousin Henry looked at me as Pete let go of Henrys cock and I looked at Henrys cock. It was defiantly bigger than Pete's, longer by about an inch or so but it was the girth of his cock that made my mouth and fanny water. It was thick, with a big juicy foreskin that was still covering the head of his cock; I wanted to get my tongue in there and lick it clean. I doubt if I'd be able to get my hand right around it, get it in my mouth and as for taking it up my cunt or in my arsehole well......

"I think that I beat you on size mate" said Henry to Pete.

"Yea right, only just I'll give you that," said Pete. This was two men looking at each other's hard cocks and discussing their cock sizes. "but its not the size that matters, its the way that you use it" laughed Pete.

They both looked at me, seeing those two big cocks I had two fingers up my wet fanny and was fucking myself with them.

"Do you think you could take these cocks? Do you want to take these cocks?" asked my cousin Henry.

I just nodded and dropped to my knees in front of their big hard cocks. I took the head of Pete's cock in my mouth and used my tongue to lick off his precum. I moved across to Henrys cock, pulled the foreskin back and pushed the tip of my tongue into his piss slit tasting a mix of piss and cum.

"Lets go upstairs," I said. "I don't want Mum, Dad or my brother catching us fucking," well not yet anyway. "I need to make sure all my holes are clean so I need a shower. You two boys need to shower as well, use the wet room in the guest suite but no wanking each other off in there, I need a big load from my cousin and boyfriend."

By the time I had showered and douched the two of them were in my bedroom playing sword fights with their hard cocks, what is it with men and hard cocks? Even though I'd washed out my fanny I was soaking wet with juices again, I wanted and needed cock, in fact I needed two big cocks.

Henry looked at me and grabbed hold of his cock at the base, that made it look even bigger and I could see the veins along the shaft bulging. Pete came up behind me and pushed his hard cock between my legs and said, "you want that thing in your fanny"

I whispered "yes."

"Good girl, right answer. I'm going to help you get it in that tight fanny of yours" Pete replied. What girl could have a better boyfriend then Pete, he even helps me take other men's cock.

Pete sat me on a pile of pillows that were piled up on the edge of the bed and he knelt behind me and pulled me backwards so that I was leaning against him and supported by him. I could turn my head to kiss him and we started snogging away. His hands eased my legs apart till they were wide open and showing off my soaking wet fanny. One of his hands slipped between my legs and he started fingering my hole. My cunt was at the perfect height to take Henrys cock and he stood between my legs looking at me and said, "you want your cousin to fuck you?" I just nodded.

Pete pulled his fingers out of my fuckhole and held my fanny lips wide open so Henry had a great view of where his cock had to go. Henry started to finger me until his fingers were coated with my fanny juices, which he wiped over his hard cock mixing it with his precum till his cock was shiny and wet.

I was about to get fucked and Henry positioned his wet huge cockhead at my entrance and started to push. I had to look down as my fuck hole started to open up, the lips held wide apart by my boyfriend, and I could see his cockhead disappear inside me. The widest part was yet to come, Henry pushed harder, I moaned my hole stretched and his cockhead popped through. It felt like my cherry was being taken again.

Henry stayed still to let me get used to it and then started to feed his cock into me. After a few inches I snorted and he stopped. I heard Pete say "come on, take it, I know you can" and he kissed me and nodded at Henry. Henry pushed another few inches into me, I could feel it rearranging my inside but it felt good. Pete was gently rubbing my clit and my juices were flowing.

"You want the rest of it?" said Henry.

"Too true, I want all of it inside me" I panted.

Henry pushed the last bit of his cock into my stretched fanny, I yelped and sighed. It was hitting parts of me that other cocks couldn't. It was the thickness and the last inch that did it.

I was impaled on his cock, my boyfriend was stimming my clit, I could feel his cock rubbing against my arse pucker and heard him say, "fuck her."

Henry did, just pulling out a few inches and then pushing back in again, then pulling out further and pushing it all back in to my fanny again but with more force. He then pulled all the way out of my cunt but before my hole had time to close up the full length went back in again, hitting all my spots and making me scream, Pete put his hand across my mouth to muffle me.

"Yes, yes, yes, just fuck me" I screamed. I was getting fucked by one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen, my cunt was taking it and loving it. Henry just pounded away. My body was trembling, my legs were twitching and my fanny had that familiar flutter, pre orgasm. I didn't want to cum yet.

Pete knew what was happening and told Henry "come on mate, my turn to fuck her." Henry pulled all the way out of my well fucked stretched open hole and stood there with his throbbing fanny juice coated cock in his hand.

Pete kissed me, lifted me up and flicked my over so I was on my knees on the on the bed resting on the pile of pillows with my arse in the air on show. Henry jumped on the bed in front of me grabbed hold of my head and said "come on cousin, clean me up" and I started to lick his balls, cleaning up my juices.

Pete tapped my fanny and found my fuckhole, well you couldn't miss it as it was open and red, I'm sure that you could see right inside it. He lined up with the target and gave me his cock in my fanny in one push. I let out a moan, Pete would usually take it slowly until I got used to the width and the length but not today, I assume that as I had a monster cock up there he thought I'd be able to take anything, he was right.

Henry pulled me up and pushed my open mouth down on the head of his cock, well that shut me up, and said, "see how much you can take Jill."

"Bloody Hell, you've stretched her wide open, don't think that she can feel my cock in her cunt" Pete said. I could but couldn't say anything as I had my mouth full of my cousin's cock.

"Only one thing and one hole for it" laughed Pete "chuck me that lube will you mate, I'm going to arse fuck her."

I shook my arse at him as he pulled out of my fanny and he moved his cock up to my arsehole, I felt a squirt of lube on my hole and then the pressure and his cockhead pushed against my pucker before the head forced its way through and he slide the length of his cock into my arse up to his balls.

So I had my boyfriend's big cock in my arse and I was sucking on my cousin's even bigger cock. I was one happy girl.

"I'm going to get her arsehole open for you Henry. I want to see her take that cock of yours in her arse and I know she wants to take it as well." I groaned again and tried to say I don't but Henry just pushed my mouth further onto his cock. My jaw was starting to ache.

Pete was fucking my arsehole like a rabbit on speed, his idea was just to get me ready for my cousin's cock in my arse so he was pounding me with long hard thrusts and I could see his balls swinging between my legs.

"She ready" announced Pete and suddenly my arsehole was empty. I climbed off of the bed. Pete stood over Henry and I climbed back onto the bed and squatted down over Henry facing away from him. Pete held me by my armpits and I lowered myself down till my already open arsehole was hovering over Henrys hard wet cock.

"Hey mate," said Henry "I can see your arsehole" he said to Pete. Pete laughed. "Is Jill lubed up enough for this in her arse?"

"She's open and needs filling, she could take a bus up there without any lube." Pete joked. Charming I thought!!

Pete lowered me down slowly till I felt Henrys cockhead touch my pucker. I took a deep breath and Pete lowered me down a few inches more and I felt my hole open and the head of his cock slipped in. A deep moan came from inside me as his cock stretched my arse open, more than it's ever been stretched open before. I wanted more cock in there though.

"More" I muttered.

Pete lowered me more and another few inches of cock forced my arsehole open, it was bigger than anything that had been in my arsehole before, bigger than the dildos that had been forced in there when I'd had the medical at The Club. I groaned and flexed my arsehole muscles to try and get comfortable.

I heard Henry say "she's milking my cock with her arsehole. Let me go deeper."

I groaned as Pete let me drop lower onto the arse splitting weapon. How much more was there?

"Just another few inches to go" muttered Pete and he moved his hand around to pinch my throbbing clit, I yelped and Pete let go of me and I slid down Henrys cock till it was embedded all the way in my arse. I'd taken it all. Now I was speared on his length of meat, my arsehole was full.

Both of them said, "fuck."

I shuddered, I was sitting on his cock and I knew that the next part was to get it moving up my arse chute, I wanted to feel it going in and out, stretching my hole.

"Ready" asked Pete. I nodded and Pete lifted me off of my cousin's cock until just the head of his cock was in my arse pucker. My arsehole tried to hold onto the length of his cock, it didn't want to let it go in case I never got it back. but I knew it would.

Pete pushed me back down on Henrys cock and I screamed "God yes, get your cock in there." I later found out that this is what Dad had heard me scream when he'd walked past my room; he thought that it was Pete that was fucking me.

I bottomed out on Henrys balls and Pete pulled me back up again, just keeping the tip of the cock in my hole, before he pushed me back down onto the cock again. I'd just let out one long scream as I was embedded on the cock and one long moan as I was pulled off of the cock. I whole body was trembling and my fanny seemed to be snapping open and closed as I felt a whole series of mini anal orgasms pulse through me. I was going cross eyed!!

I couldn't take much more fucking, my arsehole must look like the entrance to the Dartford Tunnel it was so open. Pete pulled me up off the cock and then let go of me so I slammed down onto my cousin's cock taking the full length like a true professional.

"I think her fanny needs something in it, its still gaping after you ploughed it mate," laughed Pete. It was open, helped by Pete rubbing my clit as I took Henrys cock up my arse.

Pete let go of me, my arse still full of Henrys cock, Henry pulled me back onto him and grabbed hold of my tits and started milking my nipples. Pete lifted my legs up into the air and held them open. On show was my arsehole full of cock and my open fanny waiting to take Pete's cock. I was going to get both my holes filled with big cocks.

Pete lined himself up with my fanny hole and dived it. One push and he was up to his balls in my cunt. I sighed, two cocks, I was in my element. Pete started fucking me till my cunt was open and loving it.

They both got into a fucking rhythm. Henry would lift me up, almost the full length of his cock, as Pete would pull out, almost the full length of his cock. Henry then let me drop back onto his cock, taking the full length up my arse and at the same time Pete would push his full length into my cunt. Two lengths of meat filling my holes at the same time.

Pete shouted out "hey Henry I can feel the head of your cock in her arsehole rubbing against my cock every time I push my cock in, its fucking great."

"Same mate, same. I'm not going to last much longer before I spunk" replied Henry.

He couldn't last much longer, what about me; I was shuddering as the cocks ripped through me, shuddering as mini orgasms shook my twat.

Pete pulled out and lifted me off of Henrys cock that popped out of my arsehole. I turned around to look. Henrys cock looked like it was about to explode, the veins were standing out along the shaft, the head of his cock had turned purple and I'm sure that his whole cock was pulsing.

They pushed me down on my knees on the bed so I was the perfect height for feeding. Pete kissed me and then knelt behind me on the bed and held my head.

Henry said "open your mouth, I need to spunk and feed you your cousins cum." When he said that I'm sure I felt my fanny twitch.

I opened my mouth and watched Henry slide his hand over the shaft of his cock; it was lubricated with my juices and his precum. I could hear his breathing starting to get shallow and fast. Pete said "give it to her, fill her guts up." and Henry did.

It was almost like watching something in slow motion. I watched his balls lift and go tight, I watched his cock shaft pulse and I watched his piss slit open up and then the first shot of his spunk exploded form his cock and he fired it straight into my open mouth. It hit the back of my mouth and I swallowed feeling the hot salty creamy sperm slide down my throat. Before I could recover another two shots of his cum were fired into my open mouth followed by another three shots, all of them were as fierce and as hard as the first. My mouth was full and his cum was overflowing and dripping down my chin onto my tits. There was a deep sigh from Henry and he flicked the last few drips of cum off the end of his cock onto my face.

My mouth was full and I held it open for inspection by Henry and Pete.

Pete said "fuck me mate, good load, you been saving that up for a special occasion?"

Henry laughed and said, "well it's been a few days and if fucking your cousin, especially fucking your cousin up her arse isn't a special occasion I don't know what is".

Pete looked at me and said, "swallow and show me."

I did, I swallowed my cousins spunk and then opened my mouth to show them that I'd done as I was told. I wiped off the cum that was running down my chin and licked my fingers clean.

Pete smiled at me, gave his hard cock a few tugs and exploded all over my face. I could feel the force of the shots of spunk hitting my face. I stuck my tongue out trying to catch as much as possible; I didn't want to waste any of his load.

I wiped my eyes clear of cum and saw Henry and Pete give each other a high five. Boys will be boys. Pete said, "job done mate."

Not quite I thought, I still needed one big orgasm.

I watched as their two large cocks started to go soft and slowly start to droop over their now empty balls.

"I need to piss," announced Henry.

"So do I mate, clear my tubes" Pete laughed, he looked at me as if to say, "can we please?"

Both Pete and I had discovered that we both liked piss play, Pete loved to receive a jet of my piss from my cunt after I'd taken his cock up there and for me there was nothing nicer than holding his cock for him as he pissed or getting him to piss over my cunt as I pissed as well. I wondered if my cousin was up to try it.

"Lets get Jill in the shower and wash her down" said Pete.

We got into the bathroom and Pete said, "bend over Jill." Surely I wasn't going to get arse fucked again, my arse couldn't take it and neither of them had a cock that was hard enough. Then I saw that in his hand he had one of my big tapered butt plugs that I used to stretch my arsehole when needed.

"Hold her arsecheeks open for me Henry" Pete told him.

I bent over, Henry opened up my arsecheeks to expose my open arsehole and Pete pushed the plug in. I snorted and shook my arse and felt my pucker close up around the neck of the plug holding it in firmly.

"Mate, I really need to piss," said Henry, "I'm going to piss on the floor at this rate."

"Hold it in mate" Pete told him.

I knelt on the shower floor and leant back so my fanny was on show, it was still open but not as wide as my plugged arsehole. I held my fanny lips open and Pete stood in front of me and let go a strong long hot stream of piss aimed at my fanny.

"You're a fucked up couple but......" laughed Henry and held his cock and started to piss as well, aiming at my fanny.

I had two streams of hot piss hitting my clit and filling my fuckhole. I could feel my orgasm building, I needed to cum after the pounding I'd got and after all the mini orgasms that I had after being fucking in my cunt and arsehole.

I felt it building, I started to tremble, started to shake as it hit me, I struggled to focus as my orgasm hit me and I screamed out loud. My arsehole tried to push out the plug that was in there but as I had squatted down on it the plug was held in tight. I was still getting pissed on by those fuckers in front of me and my fanny opened and I squirted my piss and fanny juices out at them.

They cheered and their piss streams subsided as I trembled and my piss stream stopped. I was well fucked.

Pete and Henry squatted down by the side of me, kneeling in their piss and my piss. Pete kissed me and I felt his and Henrys fingers find my open hole and clit. Henry fingered my hole and Pete rubbed my clit as I came down from my climax.

"Bloody hell Pete, you've got a great girl, she's a great fuck." Henry said.

"You're always welcome to fuck her with that big cock of yours, the more the merrier as far as Jill is concerned." Pete told him. He knew me so well.