A Family That Plays Together Pt. 17

Story Info
The more fucking the better!
15.5k words
4.83
19k
21
4

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 17.

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Authors note: - Some parts of this story do not feature the family fucking together....just so you know.

ANNE

Well I knew that it would have to come to an end eventually and that time was fast approaching.

Don't worry, the incest wasn't coming to an end but the extended family fucking was. My brother, niece and nephew had to go home. The computer system at work was all up and running and, despite the cost, Aaron was raving about it.

Accounting, stock control, pay roll, stores and vehicle maintenance were now all on one system rather than four or five systems. Even the gangs loved it, their vans were loaded up overnight with all the material and tools that they needed so they weren't hanging around and any problems when out on a job could easily be flagged up so the technical team could get straight to the site. Jobs were finished on time, below budget so profits were going up.

Aaron liked it as it gave him more time to visit customers and bid for work, he loved meeting the customers and building up a relationship with them.

So that was why I was on my back with my legs in the air and wide open on one of the big low padded tables in the TV room. One side of me, in the same position was my daughter Jill and on the other side, legs open and showing off her gash was my niece Jessica.

Standing in front of me, all ready naked with a hard cock was by brother Andrew. In front of Jill, naked and hard of course was her Father, Aaron. Lined up in front of my niece with his big cock pumped up and standing to attention was my nephew Henry.

"Lets get their holes warmed up and ready for fucking gentlemen" said my husband and as one the men dropped to their knees, supported our legs, holding them wide open and went to work.

As I was the oldest lady there and I'd given birth to two children my fanny was always open, my outer fanny lips were big and thick and my inner lips protruded and hung there, I liked the open look and Aaron said it gave him more to lick and taste. My fuckhole was always open, just a small hole asking to be fucked.

My brother knelt before me and plunged his tongue deep into my cunt; my juices flowed easily and coated my brother's face. He found my hard clit and licked it gently before using his lips to massage it. He pushed two fingers into my open fuckhole stretching it open and coating his fingers in my sticky juices. I felt his wet fingers tap my arsehole pucker and as I relaxed he pushed his fingers into my arsehole. It was so good.

I could see my husband working on our daughters fanny, he was slurping away, fingering her fanny and arsehole, guess we were going to get our cunts and arses used in this goodbye fuck.

Jessica was getting eaten out by her brother who went straight for her clit, he was chewing on it and Jessica was yelping, not sure if it was in pain or pleasure but she didn't push her brother away. He picked up a tube of lube and pushed the nozzle against his sister's arsehole and squeezed the tube hard, most of it shot into her arse. While he started to lick her fanny Henry pushed two, then three then, as she relaxed her lubed up arsehole four fingers followed by his thumb till his hand was up to his knuckles in his sisters arsehole, Jessica just groaned, looked at me and smiled, she was getting what she wanted.

I needed cock in my cunt.

"Time for some of your brothers cock Sis" grunted Andrew, I nodded.

He tapped my clit with the head of his cock, moved down a little bit and positioned his cock at the open entrance to my wet fanny and slowly pushed the head of his cock in. I watched fascinated as his big loose foreskin peeled back and the big cockhead stretched me open, I breathed deeply knowing that was the biggest part of his cock in and after that taking the shaft was easy. My brother gently pushed the rest of his cock in till all ten inches was up my hole.

I heard Jill yelp as her father just gave her the full length of his cock in one hard thrust and started to fuck his daughter hard, her legs were jerking with each hard thrust.

"Lets get my cock wet in your fanny first and then this is going into your open arsehole Jessica" her brother told his sister, there was a groan from her followed by a louder groan as she got the full length of her brothers cock in her cunt.

All you could hear in the room was the grunting from the men as they fucked away and the squeals and yelps as we got fucked hard by them, you could smell sex in the air.

If anybody had walked in they would have seen six legs in the air jerking away and three men's arses pounding away.

My husband pulled out of his daughter's fanny and slapped my brother on his humping arse and said, "come on mate, all change."

I felt Andrews cock slid out of my open fanny to be replaced by my husbands cock, again, straight in and grunted, it wasn't as big as my brothers but Aaron knew how to use it and knew that I liked having my clit rubbed as I was fucked.

"Come on son, get out of your sister, its time to give her some of her Fathers cock" Andrew told him.

"Ah Dad, I was about to put this in her arsehole" moaned Henry withdrawing his big cock from his sister's wet stretched fanny.

"Stop moaning, go and put it in your cousins arsehole, I'm going to fuck my daughters arse." his Father told him.

Andrew and Henry swapped places, well swapped holes.

"God Dad" shouted out Jessica, her Father pushed his cock straight into her open lubed up arsehole.

"Just take it" her father said and started fucking her arsehole hard.

At least Henry was gentle with his cousin Jill. He coated his cock in some extra lube and tapped it against Jill ringpiece.

"Up your arsehole Jill?" he asked her.

Jill just nodded.

"Right answer," said Henry and Jill let out a long low moan as he pushed his cock through her ringpiece and into her arse. The moan got louder as he pushed more cock into her ending with a yelp as he bottomed out in her bottom.

"That's so good, I'm so full," Jill grunted.

As my daughter and niece got arse fucked hard, yelps, moans and quiet scream noises filling the room my husband whose cock was right in my fanny leant down and kissed me deeply.

"God I love you Anne, I love fucking you, I love how open we both are now and I love that we can both fuck around but always come back to each other, I love this family fucking" Aaron panted as he carried on fucking my fanny, just a few inches of his cock pushing in and out.

"Shut up, you know I love you, you know I love sex, sex and more sex. Now get your cock in my arse, looks like I'm next in line for my nephews cock so you better get me open up" I told my husband.

He pulled out, lubed a finger up and pushed it through my relaxed and open pucker, pulled his finger out and followed up with his hard skinned back cock, one long hard thrust and he was in.

"Yessssss" I panted.

That was the answer he wanted and fucked my arse hard, my legs were trembling with the force of his fucking.

My husbands pounded away at my arsehole and I took all that he could give me.

Suddenly my arsehole was empty of cock and Aaron said "Anne's ready for a bigger cock in her arse so come on Henry, get that thing between your legs in your Auntie's arse."

Henry pulled out of his cousin's arsehole and Jill said, "thank God for that, my ringpiece will never close up." Henry laughed.

My brother pulled out of his daughters arse, she dropped her legs to the ground and tried to stand up but fell back onto the bench and started to finger fuck her arsehole, her sphincter was open and looked red and well fucked.

My husband and my brother stood either side of me, holding my legs up in the air and spread open pulled back so my arsehole was on show, available and at the perfect height for cock.

My arsehole was open and lubed, Henry's cock was covered in my daughters arse juices, and it was ready to go into my arse.

He was fit and defined, uncut and hairless; his big foreskin was skinned back showing off his big purple cockhead. I needed it in my hole.

"Ready Aunty?" Henry asked.

"Put it in me, right up to your balls, put it in your Aunts arsehole" I grunted.

My hands reached out and I grabbed hole of my husband's and brother's hard slicked up cocks and started wanking them.

Henry pushed the head of his cock against my arsehole pucker, I was relaxed and open. Henry increased the pressure and I started to open up to let in the thick head of my nephews cock. I groaned quietly. The head of his cock popped through my pucker and he stopped as my ringpiece closed up and gripped around the base of his cock glan.

I took a deep breath; I knew what was coming next. Henry started to push again, one long hard push and the length of his cock slide up my chute, I took it all, the whole thick long length till I yelped as the head of his cock seemed to hit my tonsils and I felt his balls slap against my arse cheeks. He was fully in his Aunt's arse.

"You OK Mum?" asked my daughter. I looked across and she and her cousin Jessica had found two big dildos in the toy cupboard and were sitting on them, they were the giant butt plugs and had stretched their arseholes open. They had squatted down next to each other and were bouncing up and down on the plugs with a glazed look on their faces. They had three or four fingers pushed into each other's fannies, pushing the fingers into their cunts and stimming each other's clits.

It was time for me to get fucked by the full length of Henry's thick cock. Henry looked at me and said "I'm going to fuck you hard Aunty and you're going to take it aren't you?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

So he did, he pulled almost all the way out of my stretched arsehole and then slammed it back in, the full length in one stroke and then before I had time to recover he pulled out and then slammed back in. I yelped at each thrust.

"Come on son, fuck your Aunts arse" I heard my brother tell Henry.

"Fuck my wife lad" Aaron told him.

He went for it, no delicate thrusts just hard arse fucking. I was trying to wank my husband and brother but my coordination had gone to pot, in fact my eyesight had gone and I could feel my fanny trembling. Andrew reached down and rubbed my clit.

I didn't think that I could take anymore cock in my battered arsehole when I heard Andrew say, "going to cum, her arse is so tight." I doubt if it would be after the fucking he was giving me.

My arse was suddenly empty, I looked down and saw Henry holding his cock in his hand, he couldn't close his fist around it as it was so thick, and he aimed his cock at my face.

I looked down between my tits with my nipples sticking out like thumbs, hard and red and watched Henry give his big cock one last rub and then, as if in slow motion, I saw his pisslit open up and a shot of spunk erupted from his cock and fire between my tits and coat my face, that was followed by another hard pulse of lads cum, this time I opened my mouth and took the lot, then another two spurts of my nephews cum, another mouthful of salty thick cream and another face full.

"Fuck" said Henry "you're covered in it Aunty."

I was too busy licking my lips, didn't want to waste a drop. I heard my Brother say "keep wanking my cock Anne" so I did as I was told and Andrew aimed his hard cock at my face and I wanked four good loads of old mans - well compared to his son - sperm across my already cum glazed face. I let go of my husbands cock, he grabbed hold of it, jumped up onto the bench, squatted over my face pushed his hard cock into my mouth and fired his load of spunk right down my throat, I swallowed the lot.

My legs dropped to the floor, my arsehole was still open, my fanny was open and my face was covered in spunk. My daughter and niece still had the butt plugs up their arses and they were almost fisting each other's fannies, they were happy girls. Aaron and Andrew were wanking the last few drops out of their softening cocks, of course, the joys of being younger than them so Henry's cock was already starting to get hard again.

"So you thought that you'd start without me, I'm part of the family as well you know," said a voice from the darkness, it was Jake.

"That boy can smell sex miles off," laughed his Father.

By the time Jake appeared in the light he was naked and his hard cock was leading the way.

"Bloody Hell Mum, your arsehole is wrecked, wide open, I could get my fist in there" Jake said dropping to his knees in front of me.

He pushed his face into my gaping arsehole and I felt his tongue eating my well-fucked arsehole out, "you taste so good Mum," he spluttered.

He moved his juice coated face up and found my well-fucked fanny and continued eating. I was trembling.

"Jake" I almost cried, "I'm very close to....." as my fanny exploded in a huge climax. My body shook, I think that I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my body, my husband and brother held me tight so I didn't fall off the bench.

I could hear Jake saying "yes Mum, yes Mum" as he continued eating my fanny out, my juices and piss squirted all over his face. He pulled away but carried on playing with my clit and fanny, flicking my pumped up fanny lips so my piss sprayed everywhere.

The last of my climax shuddered through me and I slowly relaxed, my fanny was still twitching, Jake still had four fingers buried deep in my cunt. I watched as my juices and piss carried on dripping out. I was breathing deeply, the room was quiet.

"Look at me Mum, covered in it" Jake exclaimed. He was, his face was covered in my juices and my piss was dripping of off his toned body.

My husband took control and said "lets get you upstairs and cleaned up. I'm sure your brother and I will soon be hard again and ready to give you some more family cock, what do you think Andrew?"

"I'm already getting hard, two cocks for your fanny and arsehole," said my brother.

I groaned in anticipation.

"I'm sure that the younger members of the family can amuse themselves can't you?" said Aaron.

I looked across at them, the girls still had the plugs up their arses and their fannies were wet and open, my son and my nephew were playing with their hard cocks.

As my husband helped my upstairs I heard my nephew say "keep those plugs up your arseholes girls, (18+) I think cunts first then arseholes. What do you think Jake?"

"Sounds good to me mate" replied Jake.

Jessica and Jill squealed loudly as Henry and Jake got on with it.

The more fucking the better.

AARON

It was just the family plus Pete at home now. It was quite nice that we had the house to ourselves plus we had the family holes and cocks to ourselves, we didn't have to fight for them!!

Work was busy but since the new computer system had been up and running I had a lot more time, I'd even though of working from home for at least one day a week, to visit customers and chase new business.

I'd been after closing a contract for months and had, at last, succeeded. It was a family run distribution company that had warehouses all around the UK, they all needed re-roofing. I knew that the husband had died about two years ago so his wife and the son and daughter had taken over.

These days contracts can be signed remotely but I liked the "old fashioned" way, meeting the client and signing the contract in person.

I arranged a meeting and drove about 100 miles to sign the contract. I booked a hotel and a restaurant for that evening, have to do a bit of wining and dining.

I had the address of the offices and it turned out that the offices, well the owners part anyway, were at her house so I turned up there, big house with a separate part for her office, parked my car, put on my jacket and rang the door bell.

"Mrs Bulmer? I'm Mr Moss," I said to the women that opened the door. She was in her early fifties, she obviously kept herself fit, immaculacy presented and had a stunning pair of breasts. She looked confused.

"Aaron Moss, here to sign the contract as we arranged" I carried on.

"Oh Mr Moss, sorry Aaron, of course, of course, come in, I was expecting somebody else that's all" she said "and please call me Liz."

"I can come back in a couple of hours if that's easier," I offered.

"No, no that won't be necessary, it's only the gardeners and my son and daughter can keep them occupied. Business before pleasure after all" Liz said and smiled at me.

I wondered if her gardeners provide the same specialised services that ours did.

We went through to the office and it was only a matter of signing the contracts, all the fine details had been poured over and agreed by both of our legal teams.

"Now then Aaron, lets go through into the lounge and have a glass or two to celebrate a successful business deal for both our company's" Liz said.

We walked through into the main house, her stilettos clicking on the stone floors; I couldn't help but notice that there was no visible panty line showing under her tight skirt.

"Sit down and I'll get a chilled bottle from the kitchen Aaron" Liz said.

It was a beautiful house with stunning views and gardens so obviously the gardeners did do the gardening.

Liz came back into the room with a bottle of champagne in her hand followed by a man and a women, both in their late twenties, obviously related as they all looked so similar, the woman was the spitting image of Liz.

"Aaron, this is my son and daughter, Amelia and Bertie," said Liz, "and yes they are twins," she said.

Bertie walked across and gave me a firm handshake "call me Bert, everybody does apart from Mother" Bert laughed.

Amelia came across and kissed me on each cheek and said "and call me Millie."

I'm sure that they were checking me out. They stayed for a glass and we all made polite conversation about business. Millie and Bert excused themselves and said that they had to go and see the gardeners about something. When they were gone Liz went to pour me another glass but I stopped her.

"Thanks but I've got to drive back to the hotel" I told her.

"Oh don't be silly, have another glass, stay for dinner and I'll organise a driver to drive you back to the hotel later, it will be nice to have some male company for me and the twins tonight" she laughed.

Well who was I to say no?

We had another glass and she told me about the business and what had happened after her husband's death, how the twins had been such a big help and support.

"As you can see the twins are very close, it's a twin thing I suppose," Liz said, "do you have children Aaron?"

"I have twins as well, a boy and a girl, younger than Bert and Millie though, just coming up to twenty-one" I told her.

"Do they work for you, are they close?" she asked.

"Yes, all part of the family firm and yes, they've certainly got much closer in the last year" I told her, if only she knew how close she'd be shocked. I wonder if Bert was fucking his Mother or sister?

"Let me go and get some nibbles to go with these bubbles and I'll put some dinner in the oven" Liz said.

She wasn't gone long and reappeared with a tray of "nibbles" and poured another glass of bubbles.

"So how is The Club? I haven't been there for a while, I really need to have a few days there," Liz asked.

I took a deep breath and said "The Club, sorry don't know what you mean" I lied.

"Oh come on Mr. Moss" Liz laughed, "I made a few enquiries, how do you think that you got the contract so lets not pretend that we're all so sweet and innocent."