A Family That Plays Together Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to The Club at about seven in the morning for my shot. I knew the routine by now. Straight into the medical room, strip off my work shorts, drop my underwear, spread my legs and bend over the examination table supporting myself on my elbows and present my arse to the Doctor for the shot.

I was all ready and presenting, I heard the door open and said "morning Doctor Moore, all ready when you are."

"Hello Jake, I don't think that we've met," said a women's voice.

I stood up quick and turned around, covering my cock and balls with my hands.

A women was standing there in a white Doctors coat, in her hand was a tray with the hypodermic, wipes, gloves and a bottle of the hormone solution. She was probably in her late forties, a fit body, big tits, well from what I could see, and a hard looking face and a severe haircut, I reckon that she was one of the dominatrix's at The Club.

"Take your hands away Jake, I've seen a cock before" she told me.

I did as I was told hoping that my cock wouldn't start to stiffen.

"Doctor Moore has asked me to give you your injection so lets get on with it. Turn around and present to me" she demanded.

I turned around and presented my arse to her.

"Spread your legs open wider Jake" she said.

I took a sharp intake of breath as I felt her finger touch my arsehole pucker.

"Nice hairless little arsehole Jake" she laughed.

She tapped my hole a few times and my hole relaxed, was she going to push her finger into my hole?

"You've opened up for me haven't you Jake, you want me to finger your mancunt don't you" she said.

I was about to say yes but she said, "haven't got time for that, lets get you injected."

I felt her swab my arsecheek with the antiseptic swab and saw her draw up the hormone injection. Her hand went between my open legs and she grabbed hold of my ball, "don't move when I inject you otherwise you'll damage your balls won't you" she laughed and she pushed the needle into my arse.

"Fucking hell," I shouted out. She was using my arse as a dartboard; the needle felt like it had gone all the way in and as I jerked forward she'd pulled on my boy balls.

"I told you not to move didn't I? Now stay still so I can give you the shot," she said with a raised voice.

I felt the serum go in, it felt hot, and then the needle was pulled out and I felt the cold antiseptic wipe.

"I've given you a bigger dose then you usually have so you might feel some discomfort during the day until we drain you this evening" she told me.

She gave my balls another tug and I bent down to pull my underwear and work shorts up.

"Leave them, I haven't finished with you yet, turn around" she said.

I turned around.

"Get hard," she told me, "go on, wank yourself."

Who was I to argue so I did as I was told, she watched me wank and get hard, it didn't take long.

"Leave it alone, hands behind your back," she instructed me. I watched her unwrap a swab stick; I knew where that was going.

She grabbed hold of my hard cock and pulled my foreskin right back hard, I winced. She used her fingers to open up my meatus slit and rested the tip of the swab against the open slit.

"You know where this is going don't you? Luckily there's already a drop of precum to lubricate it, lets see how far we can get it down into your cock shall we?" she laughed and pushed the swab into my urethra.

I took a deep breath as I felt the swab push its way in; I started to pant as she pushed the swab at least four inches down my hard cock. She didn't stop but carried on pushing until six inches of the swab was embedded down my still hard cock.

"Now if I had my way Jake I'd fit you with a sperm stopper so you wouldn't waste any of that precum or leak any spunk before milking but that would mean you couldn't piss during the day" she said.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then winched as she pushed the swab further into my cock.

"I should have fitted you with a chastity cage to stop you playing with your little cock during the day but its too late now," and she slapped my hard cock, "so I'm going to have to trust you but remember I'll be extracting the spunk from you tonight so you have been warned, if I think that you've wasted any of it during the day I'll punish you hard, understand?" she said menacingly.

I nodded. She looked at me straight into my eyes, smiled and with one yank pulled seven inches of swab straight out of my hard cocks urethra. I screamed and clutched my cock.

"Get to work Jake and remember what I told you, I want your balls full to overflowing when I extract the spunk from them tonight" she said and she walked out of the room.

By ten o'clock that morning out on the job my balls were throbbing and my cock was engorged but not hard. I could feel the precum leaking out of my pissslit and making my work underwear wet. I kept having to rub my balls and cock through my work-shorts, trying to reposition it and get it comfortable. It didn't go unnoticed, one of the roofing gang shouted across at me "Jake, leave your cock alone mate, you got crabs or something? I've got some cream for those if you want some," the rest of my gang all laughed.

At least on this job we had decent toilets so at lunch I went "for a piss mate" to check my throbbing balls and cock out. As soon as I dropped my work shorts I could smell my cock, precum was leaking out, my work underwear was soaked through, my cock was semi hard and I pulled my foreskin back, my cockhead was wet and glistening in my juices, it stunk of cum, piss and smegma. My balls had swollen up so my ball bag skin was tight and my nuts looked twice their normal size, what had she done to me with that injection?

Maybe I should just knock one out to relieve the pressure, the Doctor wouldn't know would she? I took my dripping cock in my hand and used my own precum to lube up my cock shaft and slide my hand up and down.

There was a bang on the toilet door and a shout, "stop wanking in there Jake, come and do some bloody work mate."

Fuck, I pulled up my sticky underwear and work shorts hoping that none of my mates could smell my dirty leaking cock through them. Knocking off and milking time could not come soon enough.

My phone bleeped later that afternoon, a message from The Club, "Sorry but your medical procedure booked for this evening has had to be cancelled. We will be in contact to reschedule the procedure during the week. Regards."

Fuck, what was I going to do now? I was going to be wanking for hours to empty my full balls.

The end of the day couldn't come soon enough and as I drove the van back to the yard to pick up my car my mate sitting in the front with me said "Jake for fucks sake either wank yourself silly tonight or get your hole, anything to stop you playing with your cock all day mate" and he laughed.

I went straight to the gym, needed to work some of the frustration off. Jamie's car was already there, he was my gym buddy, I'd fucked his Mother and sister and we'd both been used and abused by two dominatrix's, we had similar interests as it turned out so had become good mates.

I pulled my gym gear on over my wet and stained underwear and tried to get a good workout but I knew it wasn't going to happen, my cock and full balls wouldn't allow it.

Luckily the gym was quiet. Jamie was on the machine by the side of me and said "look mate, don't want to be rude but your cock stinks, when did you last wash it, I can smell it from here."

I looked at him and said "lets hit the showers, I'll show you."

The changing room was empty, we both stripped off, I said, "look at this mate."

I held my engorged cock in my hand, there was a trail of precum dripping from my pisslit onto the floor, I pulled back my foreskin to show him my throbbing cock head, and my pisslit was open.

"Bloody hell mate, what have you done to your cock, and look at your nuts, they're the size of an orange."

I gave him the edited hi-lights, I obviously didn't tell him about The Club and what happened there, as that was for members only. "My cocks been leaking all day, my balls ache and now even my arsehole is throbbing, I need a hand to get this sorted out."

"Don't look at me mate, I'm not coming anywhere near your cock, looks like its about to fire off and I don't want to get covered in your spunk" Jamie said "but at least have a shower and wash it, it stinks."

"Is your Mum or sisters legs open? I could really do with a hard fuck and I know that they'd be happy to take this," I asked Jamie.

"Sorry mate, they won't even open their legs for me at the moment, they're both getting lengths of black cock and our cocks wouldn't even touch the sides" Jamie laughed.

"You could go dogging, might be something around there" Jamie suggested.

"It's pissing down out there, they'll be nobody around" I answered.

"I'm thinking that I should just go round to the dominatrix's house and try my luck there, at least I'd get this sorted out" I told Jamie, I had my cock in my hand and was wanking it without realising it.

"Leave your cock alone mate, what if somebody comes in. I wouldn't go round there unless summoned. You wouldn't get through the door and certainly wouldn't be summoned again, you know that" Jamie said and I knew that he was right.

"Have a shower, put some clean pants on and go home, watch some porn and have a good wank, that's all you can do" Jamie said and it looked like that was all I could do.

We hit the showers, Jamie had a smile on his face and deliberately kept rubbing against me and at one point grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes, my cock instantly responded and become rock hard, Jamie laughed and said "sorry mate."

We got towelled off and dressed, my cock wouldn't go down and you could see the bulge in my trackie bottoms as I walked out of the gym.

"Hope that you get your problem sorted mate otherwise your nuts are going to explode" Jamie laughed.

"Yea, yea, you didn't help did you, just got me hard" I told him and got in the car.

At home all was quiet. I knew Dad was away and Jill was probably around at Pete's parents house hoping to get fucked by Pete's big brothers cock so there was only Mums car parked on the drive.

Mum was in the kitchen when I walked, well almost waddled like a duck due to my hard leaking cock and swollen balls, in.

"Hello darling, thought that you wouldn't be in till much later, I haven't cooked dinner but I'm sure that I could knock something up if you're hungry" Mum asked.

I was always hungry but I had bigger problems than my stomach, my problem was my full balls.

Mum looked at me and asked "are you OK Jake, you look flushed and in pain? and Jake will you stop rubbing your crotch when I'm talking to you please."

I didn't realise that I was doing it but I said, "sorry Mum, I've got a bit of a problem with my balls and cock."

"Oh Jake, you haven't got your foreskin caught in your zip again, you did that when you were just a kid, blood and tears everywhere," Mum smiled at me and continued, "let Mummy have a look at her sons cock, Mummy will sort it out."

Before I could say no, Mum had squatted down in front of me and pulled my tracksuit bottoms down around my knees. My underwear was soaked through with precum even though it was a clean pair that I'd put on after the gym.

Mum looked up at me and said "Jake, when did you last wash your cock? I can smell your cock from here, cum and piss, thought that you were always clean."

She pulled my pants down and gasped "oh Jake, what's wrong with this?" and grabbed hold of my cock and pulled my foreskin back.

"Mum, don't I'm going to...." I did try and warn her but not having spunked all day and the state my cock and balls were in the touch of my Mums hand on my dick was too much..."cum" I managed to say before spunk started firing out of my pisslit.

Mum got my full pent up load straight in her face, pulse after pulse of thick, hot, salty spunk. I've got to give it to her; she didn't flinch or turn away but just kept wanking my cock taking it all over her face. I squeezed my arse muscles to push out a final shot of lad's batter, Mum took the last shot right in her mouth and let go of my cock. I looked down at her, her eyes were closed, well probably glued shut with her sons cum, she was licking her lips and she let go of my cock and used her fingers to scrape the cum off of her face and lick her fingers clean.

My cock had softened from a full erection but was still hard; more cum was dripping out of my slit. "Mum please" I pleaded.

"Yes Jake, I'll clean it up dear" she said before taking the head of my cock in her mouth, using her tongue to lick the head clean. She used a hand to cup my balls squeezing them gently. I could feel them starting to churn, I had another load brewing and I needed to empty again. I grabbed hold of the back of my Mums head and pushed her down onto my cock, she took the full length down her throat easily, she started to gag but didn't try to push me away so I pulled back slightly and face fucked her, she was gagging and drooling spit all over my cock and out of her mouth. One last shove, my cock was down her open throat, Mum was milking it with her throat muscles and I let go of another load, just as hard as the first time, spurt after spurt of my spunk right down my Mothers throat and into her guts. With one last shot I pulled out of her open and willing mouth. Mum was on her knees gasping for breath, still with spit and saliva pouring out of her well-fucked mouth.

I helped her up and gave my Mum a deep French kiss, I could taste my sperm in her mouth, have to admit, I tasted good!

My cock had started to go soft but I knew my balls still had more sperm in them; Mum said, "is that better Jake?"

"Ermm Mum," and pointed at my cock that had started to drip again and was swelling up.

"Oh Jake, what's happening to you today" Mum laughed as she stepped out of her skirt and pulled her little knickers to one side showing her son her wet fanny. As I watched she pushed two fingers into her fuck hole.

"Come on then son, get your Mum ready for that cock of yours, looks like it needs a hole to fuck" she told me.

I didn't need telling twice and was on my knees in front of my Mums fanny smelling my Mum's hole, seeing how wet it was. I ate her out, tonguing her, probing her, nipping her hard clit, pushing three fingers deep inside her, her fanny lips were wide open and wet, her fuckhole was open wanting my cock, so I gave it to her, I just needed to spunk up again to ease my aching balls.

I lifted Mum onto the table, pushed her back and lifted up, splayed open her legs and hooked them over my shoulders. I tapped my hard cock against her wet open cunt and pushed into my Mother.

She moaned as she easily took the full length, she'd had much bigger cocks then mine in all her holes before. I just started to fuck her hard, I wasn't interested in her pleasure, I just needed to empty my balls, I needed to cum again.

Hard deep full length thrusts. My Mum couldn't stop me, she just moaned and I could see her smile, she loved cock, she loved her son's cock fucking her hard.

She was rubbing her clit, I thrust hard, only my balls stopped me getting my cock in any deeper and moaned "I'm coming Mum, I'm coming again" and spunked my load deep into my Mothers open cunt. Pulse after pulse, squirt after squirt of Grade A baby batter, if my Mother had been younger I could have given her another baby, a baby from her son.

I pulled out of my Mother, my cock covered in her fanny juices, my pisslit dripping a few drops of spunk. Mum just laid there, her legs still open and hooked over my shoulders.

I still had one more load for her though.

I pushed three of my fingers into her well-fucked hole and pulled them out covered in her juices and my spunk. Mum smiled at me as I let her legs down, she knew what was next. Mum turned over and presented her arsehole to me, for me to use to give her my final load.

I pushed one, then two, and then three of my lubricated fingers through her arsehole pucker. Mum relaxed, pushed out and her ringpiece gaped open signalling to me that she wanted her sons cock in her arse. So I gave her what she wanted and needed.

Again, no finesse, just hard arse fucking from her son. Straight in, all in, hard and fast.

This time her moans turned to yelps as I fucked my Mums arse hard, anal sex as it should be, I was only interested in my pleasure, Mum could rub her clit if she wanted to climax.

I was pounding away, just needed to empty my balls one more time, to drain them fully after the ball aching frustration of the day. I heard the back door open, no, the actual backdoor of the kitchen and not my Mothers backdoor that was well and truly open and taking my cock, and Jill my sister and Pete her boyfriend walked in. That didn't stop me carrying on fucking my Mums arsehole.

One last hard shove and my cock exploded, once again, filling my Mothers guts with hard shots of her son's sperm. I carried on fucking her through my climax; Mother was pushing back on my cock and using her arsehole muscles to milk me.

I pulled out with a slurping noise and shot my last spurt of cum over Mums arsehole. Mum stayed bent over with her open arsehole on full view.

"Thanks Mum, feels like my balls are well and truly drained" I said, "hey Pete Mum hasn't cum yet so I bet she'd love your big arse splitting cock up her hole wouldn't you Mum?"

My Mother just sighed and waggled her arse at Pete who was already pulling his hardening cock out from his pants and lining himself up with her ringpiece.

"Bloody Hell Jake, what's happened to your cock?" asked my sister.

My cock was still semi hard and covered in Mums fanny and arse juices and my cum, it was still dripping out of my slit. My cock was red and bruised, my balls hung down, loose and empty, my foreskin was still retracted and rolled up under the corona of my cock. That would take some fiddling in the shower to get it back to normal. At least my cock and balls felt almost back to how they should be.

"Don't worry Sis, nothing that a shower and a wank won't cure," I laughed as I left them to it and headed upstairs for a shower. As I walked out of the kitchen I heard a yelp and a moan as Pete gave my Mother ten inches of prime cock right up her arse.

I came out of the shower and my phone chimed as two messages were delivered. The first one was from the two dominatrix's, "be here in thirty minutes, ready for use, wear your spunky pants, that will be the last time you'll be dressed in men's clothes tonight, got some nice lingerie for you."

The second message was from Jamie. "Just been summoned by them, you up for it or are you empty now?"

I looked down at my cock, it was starting to get hard again and I reckoned I had a few more loads in my balls to get rid of. I unwrapped my cum and piss stained pants from the plastic bag, they stank, and put them on, pulled on clean tracksuit bottoms and a T shirt and headed to the car.

It was going to be another hard evening.

The more fucking the better.

JILL

I loved the weekends at home especially Sundays, nobody was working and we could all get together as a family and it meant that Pete didn't have to get up early to go to work so that meant that I got him in bed, it meant that I got his cock, it meant that I got fucked.

I loved Pete's big uncut cock in all my holes and after getting fucked by his older brother, James, I knew that I loved his brother's cock even more. It was the same size as Pete's but had thick pulsing veins running down its length and had a big loose foreskin, it hit all the spots.

Pete and James had an "older brother verses younger brother" relationship; I think that James just turning up back home had put Pete's nose out of joint.

But Pete had no problem with me getting fucked by James, Pete seemed happy to watch but wouldn't join in and when Pete was fucking me if James tried to join in, I did have three holes to use after all, Pete would tell his brother to fuck off.