A Family That Plays Together Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted to get fucked by the two brothers at the same time and have their family spunk in my holes. I was going to have to work on that.

It was Sunday morning and Pete and I were both in bed. Pete was still fast asleep and was spooning with me; his big thick soft cock was resting against my arse and his hand just touching my fanny. This girl needed early morning fucking.

I gently pushed Pete onto his back and pulled the duvet away. He really did have a great body, defined and polished, his six-pack was hard and his soft cock just lay over his big balls, his foreskin covering his cock glan.

I moved down the bed and picked up his heavy cock, weighing it in my hand, it was beautiful to hold and realising his cock had been in my mouth, my fanny and my arse. I shuddered at the thought. I moved so that my face was against it, I could smell his cock, I could still smell my fanny juices on it from last nights fuck, I could smell spunk on it from where he'd filled my cunt up with his cum from the fuck last night. I could smell that stale sharp acid smell of the smegma building up under his big foreskin, well as I'm a house-proud kind of girl I better clean that up.

I used my tongue to lick over his cockhead and pushed the tip of my tongue into his foreskin, enjoying the taste. I slowly skinned him back licking all over his exposed cock glan, savouring the taste of stale cum and piss. Pete's cock started to harden in my hand and I felt it grow and thicken. I lowered my mouth down onto his cock and used my fist to wank his shaft. Pete groaned and his cock reached its full length and thickness, as I pulled off his engorged shaft a bead of precum formed on his cockhead, I lapped it off.

His hips started to move up and down as he gently face fucked my mouth, the only way to start a Sunday morning. He held my head still and used his hips to push his cock down my throat then pulling all the way out before thrusting all the way back in. I needed feeding with a shot of his protein, his spunk.

He pulled me off of his cock and said "morning beautiful, I need to piss," and who said romance is dead!

"How am I suppose to piss like this" Pete said waving his hard cock at me as he jumped off of the bed and went into the bathroom, I followed; I needed to give him a hand.

I opened the wet room door, I knew from experience that a man pissing with a hard on just sprays piss everywhere so don't even let him near the toilet.

I stood behind him and held his hard cock for him, I watched fascinated as I saw his arse muscles flexing as he tried to piss but all that happened was a few drops of piss dripped out of his pisslit. I pulled his foreskin fully back and he let loose a healthy jet of lads piss, a hard continuous jet of yellow salty piss.

God he did need to piss, I couldn't resist spraying his piss up the tiled wall of the wet room. His stream eventually subsided to a fine spray and then a few drips of hot piss. As a good girlfriend I had to clean him up and dropped to my knees and licked up the last few drops of my boyfriends piss off of his still hard cock, I took his cockhead in my mouth and cleaned it up for him, smeg and piss tasted good.

I stood up, Pete knew he needed to return the favour and I needed to piss so Pete knelt down with his face in front of my fanny and used his fingers to pull my fanny lips apart exposing my fuckhole and pisshole. I looked at him; he looked up at me and nodded so I let go my piss all over him. He let me spray it all over his defined chest, all over his face and he opened his mouth to taste his girlfriends golden shower and as I ran out of piss he buried his face into my fanny, drinking the last drops, licking my fuckhole and using his lips to rub my clit.

"Have you two finished yet, I need to piss as well" came Jakes voice, he stood there naked and with his hard cock in his hand.

Pete pulled his face out of my fanny and said "course you can but not over me mate."

"Spoil sport" said Jake but came into the wet room and fired his piss high up in the air so it splattered down over the floor splashing Pete, and me, Pete was too busy to notice as he was working on my clit and fingering my hole, I was beginning to pant.

Jakes piss flow stopped and he started wanking, pulling his balls down with his other hand, he used the last drips of piss as a lubricant rubbing it over the head of his cock. Pete stood up, his cock was rock hard, my fanny was wet, Pete wanted to fuck me and I wanted to be fucked. Pete pushed the head of his cock into my gash and Jake said, "hold on" and moved across to stand by the side of us both.

Jake wanked faster and harder and grunted "got to cum" and he fired his load across my cunt lips and across the shaft of Pete's hard cock. After three shots of spunk Jake flicked the last sticky white drops off across at us.

"There you go Pete, I've lubed up your cock and my sisters fanny, you can fuck her now."

I shook my head and Pete said "you really are a dirty fucker Jake, now fuck off and leave us to it."

Jake must have heard the yelp from me as he left and Pete pushed the full sperm covered ten inches of his cock hard into my cunt.

Dad, Jake and Pete spent the afternoon playing golf and Mum and I cooked a roast dinner, we were just like a normal family, well as normal as a family that fucked each other could be.

After dinner Dad said "your Mum and I are off to bed, apparently your Mum has a new vibrating butt plug she wants to try, not sure if its for her or me so If I'm walking like a duck in the morning you'll know that I got it up my arsehole." Mum laughed.

I left Pete and Jake to it; I needed to wash my holes out just in case I was going to get dicked later on.

When Pete came up to bed I was wearing a small lazy thong and a matching bra. Pete came over and kissed me deeply and said "how did shy little inexperienced me end up with a stunning girl like you?"

"You ended up with me because you're one of the nicest kindest men I've ever met, you're not so inexperienced, you're not little and you don't mind me being fucked my other men" I replied.

I grabbed hole of his cock bulge through his jeans, "see you're not little" I told him.

His hand went to my nipples and started squeezing them and I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. We carried on kissing and I undid his jeans and he waggled his arse so they fell to his knees. His cock bulge was huge and there was already a wet patch in his underwear where his cock was leaking precum. He dropped his hands, one hand starting rubbing my clit through my panties and his other hand found my arsehole.

As I squatted down in front of him I pulled his underwear down and let his cock spring free, it hit me in my face, his big slab of meat that was going to go in all my holes, I loved it.

I slobbered all over his shaved low hangers then licked up his throbbing shaft using my tongue on his frenulum, flicking the tip of my tongue where his foreskin joined his cock shaft, a sensitive spot. Slurping over the head of his cock I used my fingers to open up his pisslit and almost ate his meatus, Pete's cock was jerking and he was moaning and as his precum started to flow I ate as much as he could produce.

Pete lifted me up and grunted, "time to fuck," as he pulled my wet panties off, put them up to his face and sniffed them, "I can smell your wet cunt" he laughed.

He fingered my wet hole, first one finger then two fingers then three fingers, pushing them deep into my wet hole, finger fucking me, I could hear the slurping noises as he pulled his out and pushed them back in again. He pulled his fingers out, lifted his hand up to his mouth and licked them clean "you're soaking, you're dripping, you need this don't you" Pete said and pushed the head of his cock into my fuckhole.

We both stood there, his cockhead embedded in my cunt, his hands pinching my nipples and his tongue in my mouth. I was in heaven, I was a cock slut.

Pete lay on the bed with his cock sticking straight up. He flicked his fingers and said "come on girl, climb on for a ride," he laughed, he knew he was pushing it calling me "girl" but I did as I was told, knelt facing him, straddling him and he positioned his cock at the entrance to my cunt, tapping my hole with the head of his cock as if asking to come in.

I lowered my self down so the head of his cock found my hole and entered me, Pete moaned, I smiled back at my man and dropped down taking the full ten inches up my cunt in one stroke till I bottomed out on his balls, it was good.

I stayed still, feeling the length and width of his dick in my fanny; I started to milk it with my fanny muscles, Pete groaned. I lifted myself off of his cock till just the head of his cock stayed in my cunt. Pete found my hard little engorged clit and squeezed it; I dropped down back onto his pole, again taking the full ten inches.

"Oh that's how you want it, is it?" Pete asked.

He lifted my arse up slightly so he had some room to move, rubbed my clit again and started to pound me hard, very hard, his cock was going all the way up my wet open cunt, pulling all the way out before going all the way back in again, his balls bagging against my arse. I was yelping, screaming, almost crying.

That's how I wanted it, hard, use my hole, treat me like a slut.

Pete was a fit lad and could keep up this fucking pace but my fanny couldn't and I fell forward onto him, he held me tight and kissed me, just gently fucking my hole with his cock, just keeping my hole open.

I felt something cold on my arse pucker, it was lube, and that was followed by a finger pushing its way into my arsehole, the voice said "hello Sis, room for some more cock?" it was my brother Jake.

I relaxed my arsehole as my brother pushed another two fingers deep inside my arse. Jake climbed on the bed so he was standing over my arse, Pete held me up so his cock was just in my fanny and I groaned as I felt Jakes cock push through my ringpiece and slide its way into my arse till I felt his balls against my arsecheeks.

We all stayed still and Jake said, "I'm in, hot arse Sis." I felt my brother pull his cock out of my arsehole until just his cockhead was keeping my ringpiece open.

I knew what was going to happen next, I know how lads minds work...driven by their cocks.

Pete pulled me back down on his cock, I took it all, and at the same time my brother pushed the full length of his cock into my arsehole and I took all of that as well. I was speared on two cocks. My scream turned to low moans, God I loved two cocks in me.

"Hey Pete, I can feel your cock head on mine" laughed my brother.

The fucking of my cunt and arse started, Jake withdrew his cock almost out of my arsehole and as Pete lifted me off his cock leaving just the head in my cunt Jake slammed back into my arse and as Pete pulled my back down onto his cock Jake pulled out of my arsehole.

What a team, fucking their girlfriend and sister hard. The sensations were ripping through me, just like their cocks. I was bouncing up and down being used like a ragdoll.

Pete lifted me right off of his cock, I looked down, it was covered in my juices and I could see precum flowing out of his pisslit, I knew that my gash was wide open.

My brother pulled out of my arsehole; suddenly both my fuckholes were empty.

I caught my breath and heard Pete say "give me a hand Jake, you've opened her arsehole up for something bigger, get me lined up please."

Jake laughed and pulled Pete's glistening cock out from between my legs and positioned it at the entrance to my arse and said "certainly doesn't need any extra lubrication and Jill's arsehole is still open so go for it Pete."

Yes, just go for it I thought.

"Jake stop wanking me off and get my cock in Jill" Pete shouted.

"Sorry mate" laughed my brother.

I felt the big head of Pete's cock push through my ringpiece and with a push out from me the rest of his big cock pushed its way in, my guts were full.

I sat upright so that I could control the fucking, lifting myself off of his cock and then lowering my arse down on it, slowly but taking it all up to his balls, pulling off of it again and then just taking the first few inches through my ringpiece, in and out then letting go and letting my arse fall down on the full length of his cock.

My brother stood on the bed watching, wanking his lubed up cock, he said to Pete, "hey Pete you want to suck this clean while your fucking my sister" and waved his cock at Pete.

Of course Pete's answer was "fuck off Jake you pervert, make yourself useful and work on your sisters clit."

"Yes Sir" said Jake and dropped to his knees using his fingers to hold open my well-fucked fanny and rubbing along my fanny lips and gently rubbing my clit, my clit was getting rubbed and my arse was getting fucked.

It was too much and I shuddered and let go a small stream of piss over my boyfriend's defined chest and fell forward as he said "good girl, keep taking my cock."

That was the cue that the lads had been waiting for and Jake stood up and moved around to my arse, Pete was still embedded in my arsehole, and I felt Jakes cockhead tap on my already stretched open ringpiece.

"I can't take two cocks in my arse" I moaned.

"Oh come on Sis you know that you want to" Jake said

"Please, for me" asked Pete, "take both our cocks in your arse and I'll let my brother James fuck you when I fuck you, two brothers cocks at once."

I shuddered at the thought; Pete knew that I wanted that so badly. But could I take Pete's and my brother's cock in my arsehole at the same time? DP'd in my arsehole.

Jake started to push, I was too tight, I was already filled with ten inches of cock but I wanted more. Pete started to slide out of my arse; I didn't want to be empty though. I felt his cock pop out of my arse and Jake pushed his cock in before I closed up, Jake was up to his balls, I wanted two cocks in there though.

Before I had time to think and before my ringpiece closed up Pete pushed the head of his cock in and then powered through with at least half of the length of his cock. I yelped and shouted "no, no more cock, its too big."

'Come on Sis, I'm in and Pete's only got a few more inches to go" Jake said.

I felt my hole open up as Pete pushed his cock all the way in, I moaned, I had two cocks right up my arsehole, I was getting ripped in two.

Pete looked up and me and whispered "you OK?" I nodded and he kissed me.

"Lets fuck your sister Jake, lets fuck her arse" Pete told Jake.

And they did...hard. They started a seesaw motion, sawing me with their cocks, As one cock pulled almost all the way out of my stretched sphincter the other cock was pushed all the way home and then as that cock was pulled out the other cock was pushed all the way in.

I was loving it, especially as Pete had two fingers in my cunt and his thumb was rubbing my clit.

Would I ever be able to walk normally again, would I ever be able to sit down again, would my ringpiece ever close up again?

My brother shouted out "going to spunk" and I felt his cock throb and pulse and shots of his cream fired into my guts.

"Fuck me Jake, I can feel you spunking on my cock mate" laughed Pete, "I'm next."

Before Jake pulled his softening cock out of my arse Pete roared and let go of his load deep into my arsehole, squirt after squirt of spunk deep inside of me, my arsehole felt full of their loads.

My brother pulled his cock out and said, "I'll give you a hand Pete," Pete just grunted as Jake pulled Pete's deflating cock out of my arse.

Pete slid out from underneath me and looked at my arsehole.

"Sorry Jill, we've wretched your hole, its gaping" said Pete.

"Fuck me Jill," said my brother, "its wide open."

I felt my arsehole, it was wide open and I could feel the lube and the lad's spunk starting to drip out. I looked at Pete, he knew what to do and opened the bedside cupboard, where we kept our "toys", and pulled out a large butt plug, one of the plugs that I'd been using to stretch open my arsehole.

"This one big enough?" he asked.

I nodded and moaned loudly as he pushed it into my open arsehole, there was hardly any resistance, but my ringpiece closed up around the neck of the plug and held it in.

"You really are an anal slut Sis," said my brother.

"Shut up Jake, that's your sister and my girlfriend you're talking about, help me get her into the bathroom, she needs to cum and it could be messy" Pete told Jake.

They helped me off of the bed and I waddled to the bathroom, I needed to cum, I needed to piss.

I was on my knees and Pete and Jake stood in front in me, their cocks were starting to get hard again, their cocks were covered in lube, arse juices and spunk. I couldn't resist it and grabbed hold of their empty balls and pulled them towards me so that I could lick and suck their cocks clean, tasting my arse, and getting their cocks hard again as I played with my fanny that was now dripping.

"God you're good Jill" said my boyfriend.

Pete stared to fuck my mouth and my brother dropped to his knees and took over working on my fanny, he pushed three fingers deep inside my well-fucked cunt and used his other hand to rub and pinch my clit. He knew how to bring me off.

With the big cock down my throat I started to moan and groan as I got close to my climax, I was trying to suck cock and was trying to breath, Pete knew that I was close and my brother, always the comedian, shouted out "she's going to blow," Pete pulled his cock out of my mouth and I climaxed.

It hit me, I would have fallen flat on my face if I hadn't had Pete's big firm thighs to hold on to, it was just one big hit that seemed to start in my arse, rip through my fanny and travelled up through my body. Jake was still rubbing my clit and my fanny was trembling. I started to squirt, a mixture of my fanny juice and piss, then another climax hit me and I fired my piss across the floor.

Pete took the hint and let go his piss, spraying from his hard cock showering me and my brother in the warm liquid.

It didn't put Jake off; he thrust his fingers in and out of my spasming fanny so my piss sprayed everywhere. I managed to grunt "enough, enough" and fell forward so that my arse was in the air and with a final climax and a grunt I fired the butt plug out of my well-fucked arsehole, pushed it out so hard it hit the shower wall opposite.

It went quite. Pete helped my up off the piss and fanny juice covered floor. He kissed me and said, "I love you, I love my dirty girlfriend."

"Oh get a room you two. Look at me, I've been pissed on by my sister and her boyfriend" laughed Jake as he stood up.

"You love it mate, don't you?" Pete told him.

Jake just nodded and aimed his cock at Pete and I and let go his piss spraying us both.

I took control of the lads and said "lets all shower, I think that my well fucked arsehole could do with a massage from those cocks of yours if you can manage it?"

Pete and Jake smiled and started playing with each other's cocks to get them rock hard and ready for use. Pete didn't seem bothered that Jake was wanking him, Jake certainly wasn't bothered that Pete was wanking him.

Later when Pete and I were in bed, I was just playing with his cock and he was just gently fingering my twat I said, " you realise that it's your turn next don't you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Pete.

"You fucked me up the arse, well you DP'd me as well, so I get to use your arsehole" I replied "you know that I have a strap on in the bedside cupboard."

He smiled at me, "fairs fair, as long as you're gentle, I'm a modern man in touch with my feelings."

"You been reading those magazines again?" I laughed.

"Just one thing though, Jakes not getting his cock up my arse" Pete grunted.

"We'll see, Mister Modern Man," I said and I started to wank him to a full erection.