A Family That Plays Together Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hold my hands up Liz, yes, I'm a regular there as is my son, occasionally my wife when she wants a bit more cock than I can give her or wants something more specialised, occasionally my daughter but since she got a boyfriend with a cock down to his knees she's fully satisfied" I wonder if I'd said too much or shocked her with my language.

"My husband loved The Club and he would have loved meeting you, don't worry, I'm not easily shocked, certainly not living with the twins. Lets go and see what they're up to" Liz said.

I stood up to follow her, she looked down at the front of my trousers and smiled, I was starting to get hard at the thought of what might happen.

We walked out through the back of the house and past the pool, there was a large pool house with big glass doors opening onto the pool, the doors were open and I could guess what was going on before we got there by the noises that I could hear. There was a trail of clothes leading through the doors.

We walked in and I was confronted by two men's arses pumping away, it was the gardeners fucking away and on the receiving end of their fucking were Millie and Bert.

"As you can see our gardeners do more than just gardening," laughed Liz. "Pull out please gents so we can see how your fucks are taking your cocks."

They did as they were instructed, pulled their cocks out of the holes that they were filling and turned around and stood by the side of Millie and Bert.

Millie was on her back on a sexbench, this pool room had all the gear, I could see restraint points and shackles fitted to the wall, floor and ceiling, I could see a sex sling and a rack full of dildos, butt plugs, gags and strap on's. It was a fully equipped smaller version of The Club.

Millie looked beautiful with her legs spread wide open and hooked back behind two posts, her tits were firm and her nipples erect. Her fanny was on full show and spread open, her lips were red and puffy and glistening with her lubricating juices. I could see her arsehole pucker, clenched tight but it was obviously used to being fucked as I saw it wink at me in anticipation.

Bert was on his front with his arse and cock on show, his arsehole was open, lubed up, the way that his hole stayed open after the gardeners cock had been withdrawn showed that he was used to taking cock up there. His rock hard cock was sticking out between his legs, he had an impressive skinned back cock and a big set of bull balls that looked full.

The two gardeners stood there breathing deeply after their exertions. They were buff, showing off their muscles developed by manual work. Their cocks stood to attention, both were well hung showing off at least eight inches of thick cock, one uncut and the other cut which showed off his thick cockhead. It surprised me that both of them must have been in their late fifties but obviously had stamina.

Liz walked over to her daughter, "hold her cunt open please" Liz told the gardener. He leant across and used both hands to pull her cunt lips open wide, Liz carried on "you OK dear, enjoying getting fucked?"

Millie looked up at her Mother and said, "loving it Mum, you know I love cock, especially Daddy cock."

Liz squatted down in front of her daughters open cunt and pushed four fingers and her thumb into her daughter's cunt, her daughter grunted but was obviously used to it. With her other hand Liz squeezed her daughters clit. This time Millie yelped.

Mum pulled her juices up fingers out of her daughter's cunt and pushed two fingers straight into her daughter's arse, which opened up easily, Millie yelped and said "thanks Mum."

"We need to get you open for later" Liz told Millie.

Liz moved across to her son, he was still spread-eagled and showing off his arsehole and cock.

"Look at you Bertie, getting fucked up your arse again" Liz told her son, she ran her fingernail along the length of his throbbing cock shaft and pushed her fingernail into her son's pisslit. Bert's cock jumped and I heard a muffled moan from him, I looked and realised that his mouth had an inflatable gag fitted.

"OK gentlemen" Liz said, referring to the gardeners who were still standing there with their cocks in their hands just rubbing them to keep them hard, "back to fucking my son and daughter, swap over and fuck them hard, "remember don't let them cum, we'll save that for later. When you're ready to shoot your load let me know."

I quickly realised that Liz was in charge and I realised that I'd been rubbing my cock through my trousers and was now hard.

"We're so lucky to have found this gardening firm that offer other services, sometimes they supply a couple of more mature fuckers and sometimes they supply tattooed cocky lads walking the walk and talking the talk, which ever it is, like all men they're led by their cocks so will happily fuck any hole that's presented to them" Liz explained.

"We have a similar gardening service at home, I must see if they can provide some mature cock, I'm sure my wife and daughter would be interested in that" I said.

"I'm so sorry Aaron, I forgot to ask, you don't have a problem with Bertie and Millie being fucked in front of you or Bertie getting arse fucked, I know that you use The Club but I didn't think to ask" Liz asked me.

"Of course not, we all fuck as a family and my son Jake likes cock as well as cunt. I'm not adverse to a strap on or dildo in my mancunt but I've never taken a cock up there yet, never say never" I smiled at her.

"I can see that you're a man after my own heart, so glad that I gave you the contract. Lets get the gardeners out of the way shall we and enjoy ourselves. OK gents lets see you spunk up shall we" Liz demanded.

Bert was groaning, his arsehole was going to be sore after all that fucking from the well-hung gardener. Liz pulled the gardeners cock out of her son's arsehole and dropped to her knees taking the cock that had been up her son's arsehole in her mouth, wanking the shaft as she sucked.

There was a groan from the gardener and he grunted "going to spunk Misses."

Liz pulled his cock out of her mouth and wanked his cock until it fired his load at her face, he was a good shot and got practically all of his spunk in Liz's mouth apart from the trickle that ran down her chin and dripped on the floor. The gardener smiled at me as he pulled up his underwear and walked out of the poolroom.

Bert stood up and helped his Mum stand up and kissed her, tasting the gardener's spunk in her mouth.

I could see that the other gardener was trying to hold on to his load and he grunted "got to spunk up" as he pulled out of Millie's well-fucked fanny.

Liz and her son Bert squatted in front of the gardener and he fired his load out of his fanny juice coated cock over both their faces, for an older man he could certainly produce a serious amount of spunk. I could see their tongues trying to clean off as much spunk as they could get to and Liz took the gardeners cock right down her throat to savour the last drops. The gardener nodded at me and walked out of the poolroom.

If you had said a year ago that I would have watched a man I didn't know spunk up over another man and shoot his load over a women I'd only just met I wouldn't have believed you, here I was thinking it was perfectly normal.

Millie was still laying there, legs back and open, playing with her well-fucked fanny and playing with her arsehole that was lubed up and open.

Liz stripped off, I was right about no panties, she was just wearing black stockings and suspenders and a small black bra. Her fanny was waxed, almost hairless apart from a one-inch square of trimmed hair at the top of her fanny lips. She bent over to show me her firm arse, her cheeks were spread slightly apart and I realised that she had a butt plug in her arsehole, this women meant business!!

"Come on Aaron, you're the odd one out, you've still got your clothes on. Liz exclaimed as she kissed me hard, running her hands over my chest and down onto my cock bulge.

I felt Bert behind me, I hoped that he didn't think that he was going to fuck me, but his hands reached around me and undid my belt and let my trousers drop to the floor. Bert pulled my underwear down and my cock sprung free, his Mother held my hard cock and wanked it slowly. Bert gave me a hard slap across my exposed arse and said, "come on old man, let's get on with it." Cheeky fucker.

"This needs to go into a hole doesn't it?" Liz said

I nodded and hoped that it was going to go into a female hole rather than a mans hole although the way my balls were aching any hole would do.

"You need this in your arse don't you Millie" Liz asked.

Result, I was going to get a female arsehole to fuck. Liz coated my cock in lube, Millie pulled her fingers out of her open stretched arsehole and Liz positioned my cock at the entrance to her daughters arse and whispered to me "she likes it hard, very hard, the harder the better and handed me a big dildo."

I got the hint and rammed my cock straight into Millie's arsehole, it went in easily and Millie just sighed. I fucked her arsehole hard, she easily took it all, shame I didn't have a bigger cock, it was obvious that she could take more. In the position that she was in I had full access to her cunt as well and as I fucked her arsehole he fanny would open up showing me her fuckhole.

Millie used her fingers to pull open her fanny lips and smiled at me. I had the big dildo in my hand and a hole in front of me to fill so I filled it. I pushed the dildo into her open fanny, the thick dildo opened her up and I pushed the full length in till the pair of artificial balls stopped it going in any further. Her sighs turned to moans.

I could feel the artificial cock rubbing against the head of my cock that was buried in her arse.

Liz and her son Bert were watching their daughter and sister get fucked by me up both of her holes. Liz sat on the fuck bench next to me and said to her son "my turn Bertie, you can get your own back for me making you take cock in your arsehole, even though you do enjoy it."

As she leant back Bert pushed his big cock, and it was big, thick and longer than mine, straight into his Mothers fanny. Liz was obviously used to taking cock without too many problems. Bert fucked hard.

I started a see saw motion, dildo out of Millie's wet open fanny and my cock right into her arsehole then dildo into her fanny and cock out of her arse. A perfect motion.

Millie was playing with her clit and smiling away, she was in a world of her own.

Liz was also a happy woman, getting fucked by her son hard. "Time for arse Mum" Bertie told her and he pulled out the butt plug from his Mothers arsehole, it was a big plug and put up a bit of a fight, her sphincter had closed up around the neck of the plug. "Push it out Mum, push it out" Bert said.

She did push it out; it fired out of her arsehole and across the poolroom hitting the floor with a rubber-sounding splat. Before Liz's ringpiece had time to close up her son pulled his cock out of her cunt and drove his hard wet cock into his Mother's arsehole right up to his balls. He picked up a big wide dildo, bigger than the one that I had in his sister's fanny, and plunged it into his Mother's open cunt.

Bert and I were into a good fucking rhythm, Mother and sister were happy to take cock and dildos in their fannies and arseholes.

"Lets swap holes Aaron," said Bert. I thought that he'd never ask, I wanted to fuck his Mother.

I pulled out of his sister and moved across with the dildo in my hand ready to plug his Mother. "She'll need something bigger than that Aaron" said Bert.

Cheeky fucker I thought, I know my cock isn't as big as his but no need to rub it in.

"She'll need a bigger dildo then the one that's been up my sister" Bert said, "take your pick" and he pointed at a cupboard full of sextoys.

Liz had her full hand in her open cunt and was almost fisting herself; she needed a big dildo or a big cock to fill that. I picked a big black dildo, must have been twelve inches long and about five inches in diameter. That should fill her cunt right up.

I heard Millie exclaim, "its too big Bert, it wont fit in my arse."

"Of course it will sis, it's been in Mum's fanny so its well lubricated, just relax and lets open your arsehole up" Bert told him and started to push the dildo into her arse.

It started as a low moan, then turned into a yelp and the a low scream as the thick shaft opened up Millie's ringpiece, she managed to shout out "no, stop its ripping me in two."

Bert didn't stop but just carried on pushing muttering, "just take it sis, just a bit more."

There was a big sigh from Millie as the dildo reached its maximum depth in her arse and Bert said "that's it sis, all in" and Bert started tapping the base of the dildo.

"Oh that feels so good, its hitting all my spots, now get your big Brother cock in your sisters cunt" Millie said and yelped again as Bert embedded his cock in his sisters wet cunt.

Liz smiled and said "I'm so proud of them enjoying sex as much as I do."

I pushed my cock straight into Liz's arsehole and she sighed and pulled her hand out of her fanny.

I showed her the dildo and smiled, "ready?" I said.

She nodded and she held her fanny lips wide open and I rested the head of the dildo against her open hole and started to push.

Her fanny opened up easily, I could see her hole clutching the side of the dildo, Liz was breathing heavily. I stopped and fucked her arsehole with my cock, a real cock. Liz relaxed and I pushed more of the dildo into her and she took it all, I started the see saw fucking again, her arsehole pulsed on my cock and her fanny grabbed hold of the huge dildo.

I was close to unloading and I could see that Liz was starting to pant as she approached her climax. I felt her arse muscles grip my cock that was embedded in her arsehole; she stuttered the words "I'm, I'm, I'm" and I guessed the answer was cumming so pulled the dildo out of her stretched cunt.

And she did cum, she jerked up off the fuck bench and fired a jet of fanny juice out at me, she was a squirter, and my chest got soaked. She carried on moaning and jerking and then pissed herself, soaking me in her piss, so strong was the jet that I ended up getting her piss all over my face.

I gently rubbed her clit and fingered her hole as her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh I forgot to say, my Mums a squirter and a pisser, think you've already realised that though," laughed Bert.

Liz smiled at me and I said "can you let my cock out of your arsehole please," Liz laughed and relaxed her muscles and I pulled my hard battered cock out of her.

Liz and I looked across at her son and daughter as Bert said "your turn sis."

He pulled his cock out of his sister's fanny but carried on fucking her arse with the big dildo and bent down so that his mouth was on his sister's fanny. I heard him lapping away sucking on her open fanny and hard clit.

"That's it, that's it" Millie muttered and grabbed hold of her brothers head and pushed it into her fanny as she climaxed letting her orgasm rip through her, her arse gripping the dildo that her brother had forced in there. Bert carried on licking and drinking her fanny juices, she didn't squirt as much as her Mother but still a squirter.

"Tasting good Millie, tasting good," her brother told her.

She yelped as Bert pulled the dildo out of her arse, her hole was gaping, I could see her wretched red arsehole. Bert was wanking and pushed the head of his cock into his sisters open arse, he carried on wanking the shaft of his thick cock and he grunted and his arse muscles flexed as his spunked up his sisters open arsehole. From his grunts and her squeals he must have fired six soothing loads of his cream deep into her sore red hole.

We helped the two ladies off of the benches, Liz almost collapsed onto her knees and Millie squatted down in front of me, her brother's spunk leaking out over the floor from her still gaping arsehole. It was my turn to cum.

Before I could say anything Bert stood by the side of me and grabbed hold of my hard cock and started to wank me off. I went to push his hand away but then thought why not, let him do all the work for me. He knew what he was doing, helped by his Mother rubbing my arsehole and balls, I was very close.

"Going to cum" I warned them and I did.

Bert carried on pumping my cock, firing my cum at his Mum followed by his sister, alternating each shot at their faces so they all got their fair share. Bert carried on wanking me off till there was no more spunk to milk out. He let go off my cock, dropped to his knees and licked and kissed his Mother and sister until their faces were clean.

He looked at me, smiled and said "tasting good Mr. Moss."

We all showered. Liz helped me to wash off, didn't help that she soaped up my arsehole and slowly fingered my ringpiece and I was soon hard again so she had to give me a slow soapy wank so I could shoot another load of spunk across the floor of the shower.

When we both walked out of the shower we both had to smile when we heard Millie shout out "not in my arsehole again, its sore, I'll suck you off instead," oh to be young again.

Over dinner Liz said "you'll have to make regular visits to service the contract, perhaps could bring your family with you next time, I'm sure that we'd all get on, we have similar interests don't we?"

I felt Millie, who had disappeared underneath the table pull my stiffening cock out from my underpants and kiss my skinned back cockhead. Bert was also underneath the table and Liz took a sharp intake of breath and said, "be gentle with my clit Bertie, its a little sore."

"Defiantly, maybe I could arrange a family weekend for all of us at The Club sometime" I replied.

We all smiled just at the though of what could happen.

The more fucking the better.

JAKE

The house seemed empty now that my Uncle and cousins had gone home, I'm sure that they'd soon be back with all the cock and cunt on offer in the Moss household though.

So it was now just Mum, Dad, sister and her boyfriend, well he was almost part of the family, and me, but that didn't stop the fucking.

Mum was more than happy to take Dad's, mine and Pete's, my sister's boyfriend, cocks in all her holes, either one at a time or all of us at once.

Dad was happy to watch, wanking his old cock as I fucked my Mum or Pete fucked Mum hard with his horse sized cock. If I over stepped the mark Dad would lube my arsehole up and fuck me as I fucked Mum. He hadn't tried fucking Pete yet but I reckon that Pete would take cock with a bit of persuasion.

If Mum wanted to get her own back on Dad or I she had a big strap on cock that she'd happily use on our arseholes just to show us that she was boss.

If Pete wasn't staying over I'd get to use my sister, well even if he was staying in the house then we'd both get to use her. I couldn't compete with the size of his cock but Jill loved a cock in her arse and her fanny at the same time so my cock would have to do. Pete had no problem with me joining in or handling his cock, well with something that big he needed a hand.

Jill was spending a lot of time as his family's house now that Pete's older brother had returned home. Pete's brother, James, was as well hung as his younger brother and my slutty sister couldn't get enough of both their cocks.

I said to Dad that we needed to arrange a family get together with them, they were all fucking each other and so were we so why not join the two families together...more holes to fuck and more cocks to fuck them with.

Dad, of course, agreed.

It was time for my weekly sperm donation at The Club, selling my Grade A baby batter was very lucrative, I wasn't blowing the money on a new car or expensive nights out but was investing it, via Dad, and it was going to be the deposit on a house. God knows how much Doctor Moore was selling my spunk for, as my cut was very generous. The routine was that on my way to work I'd call into The Club for a hormone injection to increase my sperm production and then after work and the gym I'd go to The Club for milking. I never knew what The Club would do to extract the maximum amount of spunk out of my balls but whatever it was I loved it, I loved fucking, I love being used and abused.