A Family's Love - The First of Many

Story Info
He's the first one who ever cared for me.
2k words
3.61
5.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole life, I've always been the one to be bullied for my petite frame and girly like stature. Soft, pale, and girly figure having just turned 18 myself. So fragile, so helpless, yet so willing once it had started. My first time was with my older cousin. He was always sweet on me, and I loved how he was nicer to me than most people were. Playing games with me and being so careful and gentle like I would break apart if he was too rough. The problem is that I kinda wanted him to be rough on me. The belittling and verbal abuse from much larger, stronger, and older men in the family made me mentally come to believe it was how they expressed love.

When I feel this love, it's the most fleeting emotion of ecstasy I've ever been able to get from my family. Until my cousin turned on me in a way I almost wanted at the time and desperately needed solidifying my taste for this ecstasy I felt. He went to go get some lunch and kissed me on the cheek, playfully spanking my ass as he left my room, knowing it would mess with me. Blushing intensely as the heat rushed into my face as he said, "He'd be back to play with me some more shortly," standing there with my ass stinging slightly and the throbbing from my pulsing member in my shorts excited for his return.

I had to get rid of this feeling, so as he shut the door, I grabbed my pillow, putting it under me as I started to hump it needing to get rid of this feeling before he gets back. "What is wrong with me?" I thought as I started to imagine him taking me, the heat rushing over me while I humped the pillow as fast and as hard as my petite frame allowed. Shortly after, I don't last long. Gushing in my shorts, the pitiful little spurts my small member can put out as I collapse on my bed, my hips perked up with the pillow under me as I try to catch my breath In such a lewd position. Face down, panting with my ass propped up from my pillow beneath me. Streaks of sweat outline my cheeks through my shorts as i try to catch my breathe. Before I could get up my door creaked open as I let out a loud girly gasp sitting back against the wall that met the edge of my bed with the pillow between my legs hugging it trying to cover up what I had just done.

My cousin walked back into the room with half a sandwich between his teeth and a drink in hand, closing the door before he noticed anything. Thoughts racing through my mind as i blushed a deep crimson red with sweat beading off my brown as I sat there trying to hide the stains from the mess i made in my shorts clearly visible if it had not been for the pillow against me. My cousin was finally looking over at me, seeing me against the wall in such a panic. He sat his drink and sandwich down as he got closer, asking, "What's wrong? Was I okay? Am I sick?" Noticing the sweating, and he grabs at the pillow as I struggled to keep ahold of it. He pulled it away effortlessly as I struggled to hold it, and he saw the mess I made.

Even after he took the pillow, I crossed my legs. It was plain as day, there was no hiding it. Tears well up in my eyes as I apologized profusely to him about how much I loved him that he was the only nice person in my life. He sat there, not saying a word to me for a moment. It felt like hours had passed in just that moment as I sat there sobbing. He suddenly leaned in, locking his lips with mine as I gasped against the kiss.

My eyes were wide as his were shut tightly, his tongue slipping between my lips as he kissed me so intensely. Our tongues dancing together between each other's mouths swapping spit as his hand ran down my front under my shorts as I tried to push off his chest, but with my small frame I couldn't do anything to stop him. To be honest, I didn't want to stop him regardless as he grabbed my small, throbbing, petite cock. Jerking me off through the cum that was already on it as I sat there taking it. Spurting repeatedly through the mere minutes he was stroking me off. His fingers never letting up as it forced me hard again each time. Over and over again as he drained me of every drop.

He finally pulled away from the kiss as I lay against the wall and bed, panting heavily with such a mess on my lap and belly from cumming so many times so frequently. My dick going limp and overly sensitive from the abuse it was just given. This was my first true feeling of what I thought love was, and it was just the beginning. He stood up, not saying a word towering over me as I looked up at him, feeling so disgusted at myself at what I had just done with my cousin that I adored. Who had treated me so kindly my entire life as the tears just streamed down my cheeks endlessly, and my eyes grew wide again as he tugged his pants down slowly till they got halfway down his thighs as his own much larger cock jumped up dangling above me throbbing up and down as it pulsed so hard as I looked at it almost in admiration. He didn't have to say a word as my little hand wrapped around it, pulling myself toward it as It felt like I was dreaming.

Getting closer to it, his musk flooded my nose as I wanted it all that much more. My tongue pushing out from between my lips as my fragile figure shakes with excitement, my tongue dragging up his shaft slowly to his tip, wrapping my lips around his tip sucking and slurping on it savoring his taste as his massive hand grips my head his fingers running through my hair as I sucked him off. Pushing him deeper and deeper into my mouth as my jaw is forced open. Taking more and more of him into me as his big fat throbbing tip hits the back of my throat as I bob my head up and down, slobbering on his throbbing hard shaft going to and down half of it. I can feel his heart beating with excitement through his cock filling my mouth as my lips suck on it desperately. My tongue swirls all over it, savoring his taste as he pulls my head closer.

A little under him as I look up at him as he thrusts balls deep into my tight throat. Making my eyes roll back with my throat bulging out to take every inch of him into me as my lips are wrapped the base of his dick with my face nuzzled into his crotch. His balls pushed up against my chin as I could only swallow repeatedly, trying to take a breath as my body was shocked into an orgasm from the sudden abuse. My little hard dick firing blanks as I have a dry orgasm from my cousin milking me dry earlier as we kissed.

His hand carefully cupped the back of my head holding me still as he thrust from tip to base throat fucking me like I was his personal cock sleeve. Only catching a breathe as he pulled out of my throat each time before stuffing back in. My throat making such lewd wet squishing noises as he forced me to take that rock hard cock over and over again. I guess "forced" really isn't the word to describe it, as I savored every moment of pure bliss and ecstasy I was feeling as I tried to suck the life out of him through that meaty dick of his. His cum filled balls clapping my chin as he had his way with me. My cock dry firing repeatedly as my body had wave after wave of chills and goosebumps forced through it as I was in pure bliss.

I lost track of time as he had his way with my petite throat. The spit and precum foaming up as he churned my throat up with that big fat cock of his as he eventually buried balls deep in me cumming in me. So fucking hard it gushed up my throat around his cock as I desperately tried to take it all in me as it squirted out around my lips as I gulped down load after load from him but I just couldn't keep up as he made such a mess out of me. My small frame taking all I could as my cousin filled my belly with that hot thick cum as the heat washed over my body as he finished pulling out slowly as I sucked like my life depended on it, cleaning his cock off for him as his cock flung up still hard after it escaped my lips I could tell he wasn't finished yet as I laid back with my cum filled belly sloshing as I fell back.

He grabbed at me, tearing my shorts off as he manhandled me into position. Flipping me over and facing the wall as I flopped down, burying my head into my pillow, gripping onto it tightly as I wiggled my petite pale cheeks at him. His hands cupped into my hips as that big cock pushed my cheeks apart as the precum lubbed up my hole for him. Just enough to get the tip in as I bit into the pillow, trying to keep what little composure I have left as he stretches me out. The pain and pleasure as he pushes the tip in and out of me, stretching me out to try and get used to his size a bit.

My mind blank besides the love I was feeling with the intense pleasure. Craving more and more like a primal instinct as he thrusts into me again and again deeper each time. Eventually forcing balls deep into me my belly bulging out as he forces it all in me as I cry out like a bitch in heat begging for it all. To not stop as he used and abuse my poor ass. My insides shifting as he forced it all in me over and again I have to swallow repeatedly as cum tries to force its way up my throat as he continues to rail into me swallowing repeatedly as my poor petite cock dry fires over and over as it's fucked hard again and again as I hit and endless cycle of bliss and painful pleasure.

After what felt like him tearing into my ass for hours, he finally wrapped his fingers around my throat, pulling back and picking up my upper body off the bed as my back arches so hard. He leans into me as I quake nonstop with my body well beyond It's limit as he drags tongue up the bit of my neck that was showing up behind my ear whispering to me "Be a good Boi and take it all" as he slammed into me as hard as he can. His grip tightening around my throat as I go to scream but he has to keep my quiet with everyone else in the house as he erupts in my used and abused ass cumming so hard as he groans in my ear pumping load after load into me.

My poor body bulging to take every drop I can milk from that glorious dick of his. So much that my belly is nearly touching the bed as he finishes in me his grip helping to keep the cum down that was in my belly. I finally collapse, waking up hours later. It seems since it's dark out at this point, and I grab my phone to a single text message from my cousin. "That's a good boi. I'll see you tomorrow."