Naked Birthday

Story Info
Naked guy surprised by female family and friends.
1.5k words
4.27
21.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Calvin and today is my 40th birthday. My wife and I had a big party at a local restaurant with all our family and friends the night before. For my actual birthday I told my wife I just wanted to spend all day with her. Just hanging out and relaxing.

What I didn't tell her was that I planned to be naked the whole day.

She left a note on the dresser saying she was downstairs, and she had one more surprise for me for my birthday. To be honest I was kind of upset. I was hoping for a birthday blowjob, as per usual, not a note.

Anyway, after making sure my private area was nice and clean, I made my way down stairs. I opened the door and flicked on the lights, but nothing happened.

"Honey?" I called.

"Yeah. I'm down here. Hurry up and come down."

"The lights don't work. Could you turn on the ones down there?"

"I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just be careful," Judy, my wife said.

I grumbled some cuss words under my breath and went down carefully. I sure didn't want to fall naked and sprain my cock. There was also a bar and pool table down there.

As soon as I got down the stairs, I felt Judy grab my hand and lead me to the middle of the room.

"Surprise!" I heard a bunch of female voices say in unison when the lights turned on.

This was followed by gasps! A couple of shouts of surprise. And a few cuss words.

"Calvin?!" Judy said/shouted/asked.

"Dude what the hell?" Helen my sister-in-law said.

"Holy shit!" Carrie my sister said.

"Pervert!" I heard and looked and saw my grandmother, Ruth.

The rest of the women just pointed and laughed.

I quickly covered up and turned to Judy.

"What the fuck?" I said. It was supposed to be just me and you."

"I thought it'd be nice to have some family and friends over too. I thought we could do that," - she pointed at my crotch - "later."

"Fine. Let me go put some clothes on," I said, turning to leave.

"Oh no. You wanted to be naked today. You're staying naked."

"Uh, Judy," I said turning red. "I don't our guests want to see me naked, since some of them are my family," I said shyly looking briefly at those around me. They were all staring at my crotch. Even Grandma.

"What do you say? Clothed or birthday suit?" Judy asked the crowd.

10 voices shouted back, "Birthday suit!"

"There you have it!" Judy said. Then she grabbed my hands, told her sister Helen to find some rope and before I knew it, my hands were tied behind my back.

Judy then paraded me around all the females so they could "inspect the goods" as she called it.

Soon 10 women all gathered around me and started poking, prodding, foundling, groping, touching, tickling and caressing my cock and balls. They loved that I was totally shaved. I had down that last night before the party in anticipation of tonight. I just didn't know my family would the ones to see it.

My cock didn't seem to understand that my mom was stroking it and my sister and grandmother were tickling my balls because it started to get hard.

To everyone's surprise, even mine, Judy came over and threw a cup of cold water on my cock.

"Don't worry ladies, well, have fun with that later on." Judy said to the disappointed crowd.

Judy had also grabbed a black bowtie I had and put it on me and made me serve the women drinks that she made up behind the bar. As I walked around the room with a tray full of drinks, it was hard not to spill them while being groped and smacked by the ever increasingly drunk women.

The women decided, after Judy suggested it, that it was time for my birthday spanking.

A chair was placed in the middle of the room, and I was laid across Judy's lap. Even though there were 10 women, and I was forty, each woman should have only gotten 4 spanks, but since I had come down naked, I was to be punished, so each woman was to give me 10 spanks.

"You better enjoy this because it's likely the only time it'll happen. Also, I'd better get something equally as kinky as this for my 40th," Judy whispered in my ear.

Joan and Jill were next. They were my wife's friends. My wife had spanked me kind of hard. Joan and Jill were much more gentle. All the women felt the need to stroke my cock a couple times before passing me on to the next spanker.

Gwen, my boss was there also. I felt she spanked me extra hard. I always felt she had a thing for me, but I wasn't sure. I did see that her nipples were hard, and she was breathing heavy as she spanked me. Perhaps something to explore later.

Then Erin, my aunt; Helen my S-I-L; Carrie, my sister; Charlotte, my M-I-L; Ruth my grandmother, and finally, Gail, my mom.

Judy then brought out a cake and they sang happy birthday to me and had me blowout a candle with 40 it.

Judy then set the cake on the coffee table and suddenly my sister Carrie grabbed my still hard cock and started stroking it. The women cheered and hollered. Erin and Helen reached out a stroked my balls. It didn't take long and shouted I was going to come.

Carrie aimed my cock at the cake, and I exploded on top of it. Judy grabbed a knife and spread my goo all over the top and down the sides. Then she cut it and passed out the slices. I was so shocked by what just happened that it took me a minute to realize everyone there, even me, was eating my cum.

Then I was blindfolded and when the blindfold came off, all the women were topless. I was told to study each pair of breasts. I was all for this. Every guy wants to see every woman's breasts, even your mother's and sister's. They were all different shapes and sizes. And I loved them all.

The blindfold was then reapplied, and I had to feel, lick and suck on the breasts in front of me and guess who they belonged to.

If I got it right the women would suck my cock for a long five count. If I was wrong, she would give me five more spanks. I got some right and wrong, but I had to keep going until I got them all right. This meant that every woman there, even my grandmother, had sucked my cock. I came twice more, but I don't know in whose mouth. And at this point I really didn't care. Would you?

To further my punishment, all the women took off the rest of their clothes and lined up on the couch and in chairs with their ass's out. I had to give them a rim job, while fingering them to an orgasm. Some women came quietly, some loudly, some shouted, some cussed, some moaned, and two squirted.

Then I was told I had to fuck them all to orgasm, but I couldn't have one. To ensure this, Charlotte knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. And let me tell you she was amazing. Then Carrie and Helen started sucking on my balls. After about five minutes I was close to coming, when I felt a tongue on my asshole. I looked back and saw Gwen rimming me. That's when I lost it. I flooded Charlotte's mouth with my sperm. She looked me in the eyes as she swallowed every drop.

Jill and Joan "cleaned" my cock and got me hard again. Then I started fucking each woman to orgasm. They all must have been as turned on as I was because it didn't take any of them long to come.

I thought that was going to be it, but Judy said I still needed to be punished and I found myself tied to the pool table.

Then she grabbed a feather duster and ripped off ten feathers and soon every inch of my body was being tickled my ten women.

My armpits, nipples, bellybutton, feet, toes, and of course my cock and balls.

Of course, my cock got hard again. Judy climbed on and started fucking me. The women dropped their feathers and used their fingers to tickle me. Have you ever tried to fuck someone while nine other women tickle you? Trust me it isn't easy.

Soon I felt Judy's pussy tighten on my cock and she moaned in orgasm, then I felt myself shoot inside her. All the women clapped and cheered.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," she said and kissed me.

"Wow!" I replied. "I can't wait to see what you have planned for my 50th birthday."

All the women started tickling me again.