A Fantastic Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Dylan settles into his new job.
2.8k words
4.67
9k
14
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Settling In

"What's your address?" Marietta asked as she pulled Mia's Mercedes SUV out of the garage.

"132 Galaxy Boulevard, Palisados," Dylan answered. He was a bit embarrassed to tell her since Palisados wasn't really in the best part of town.

Marietta stopped the car and entered the address into the GPS.

"Where do you live when you're not here?" Dylan asked.

"My parents live in Villa."

"Oh," Dylan said a bit surprised. Villa was close to Palisados. It was slightly more upscale, but not much. He glanced over at Marietta. She looked beautiful; straight nose, long dark wavy hair with reddish highlights where the sun had touched it. She seemed to sense him looking at her and turned and smiled at him.

"Something wrong with Villa?" she asked.

"Oh, no. I just thought you were from someplace... well, more upscale."

Marietta laughed. "No, I'm working to save for college, just like you."

"Oh, where are you going?"

"Just here in town."

"OCU?" Dylan asked.

"Yup," she said. "And you?"

"The same. I got accepted to other schools, but they were too expensive."

Marietta nodded.

Dylan looked out the window for a moment. The high walls and gated drives had given way to tree lined streets with a variety of large houses.

"What will you study?" he asked.

"Culinary arts," Marietta answered without hesitation. "I love to cook. And you?"

"I'm not sure," Dylan said. He couldn't believe he was in a car with such a beautiful girl and she was talking to him so easily. He'd never been able to talk to girls.

"Well what do you like to do?" Marietta asked. The neighborhood had given way to a mix of low-slung houses and industrial buildings.

"I don't really know," Dylan admitted. "I didn't really like anything in school. I guess I'll have to explore different options."

"That's cool," Marietta said.

"Here on the right, that blue house," Dylan said.

Marietta pulled up in front of his house. Dylan thought about the way the house looked inside. The mess was normal to him, but now, thinking of what it would look like through Mariette's eyes, he didn't really want her to come in.

"I'll be just a minute," he said and hopped out of the car before she could say anything.

"Is that you, Dylan," Sheila called when he opened the front door.

"Yup, I'm just grabbing my stuff," he yelled back.

"So, this Napolitano woman will put you up, feed you, and pay you?" Dylan looked from stuffing clothes into his bag. His stepmother was standing in his doorway.

"Yup," he said.

"She must have some money then."

"Oh yeah, you should see the house, it's enormous," Dylan said.

"And the girl?" Sheila asked.

Dylan looked at his stepmother and followed her gaze to the window. Marietta had gotten out of the car and was leaning against it looking at her phone.

"Oh, she works in the house," Dylan said.

"Now I see why you want to stay there," Sheila said, her tone was joking, but Dylan could feel his face turn red. Sheila laughed at him. "Oh, so I was right. Seriously though, she's very pretty," she said looking out the window again.

Dylan blushed harder and concentrated on his packing.

"Well, that's as good a reason as any for wanting to stay at the house," Sheila said. "Here I'll get your stuff from the bathroom."

When Dylan came out Marietta was still leaning against the car. "Is that all?" she asked looking at the single bag in his hand.

"I travel light," Dylan said.

Back at the house Marietta led Dylan down a set of stairs behind the kitchen that led to a lower level of the house that Dylan had not realized even existed. There were two bedrooms and a bath there.

"This is my room," Marietta said indicating the first door. Dylan glanced in, the room was neat and tidy. He could smell the scent of coconut. "You're down here and the bathroom is across the hall."

"How about laundry?" Dylan asked.

"End of the hall," Marietta said. "I have to get back to work."

"What should I do?" Dylan asked. "I mean there's only so much pool work and most of that will be done in an hour."

Marietta shrugged. "Look around and see what needs doing. Mia will appreciate the initiative. I'll leave you to unpack."

It didn't take Dylan long to unpack his things. He paused at Marietta's open door as he was leaving. He couldn't get the image of her lying on the bench in the pool house out of his head. He took a few steps into her room and looked around. It was neat and tidy; the bed was carefully made up and the floor was clear. He took a few more steps into the room. The closet door was partially open. Dylan peeked in. There was a pile of cloths on the floor. Dylan bent and very carefully lifted a few up. A pair of green panties lay under a shirt and a pair of shorts. Dylan picked them up. The gusset was stiff and white with Marietta's juices. He held them up to his nose and inhaled her musky scent. His cock twitched and stiffened in his shorts. He moved the panties so that he could smell the pungent, deep smell of her ass. He'd never thought the smell of a girl's ass would be such a turn on. He reached into his shorts and stroked his stiff rod. It felt good, but not nearly as good as Marietta's pussy. Reluctantly he put the panties back and replaced the shorts and shirt over them.

It took Dylan about an hour to complete the work on the pool and clean the pool house. Since it was before noon, he looked around the property. There was weeding to be done in the garden and there was a place where a stone had come loose in steps to the lower pool. After some poking around he located a shed behind some bushes by the lower pool that had various tool and he set about weeding the garden. He'd need cement if he was going to fix the step.

Dinner was on the patio just like lunch had been before. Again, Dylan marveled at how Marietta could make a simple meal taste so good. He found that he could follow the Italian conversation a bit better, though most of the time he was lost and had to wait for either Mia or Marietta to tell him what was being said.

"I will be hosting a party Friday evening," Mia said as they were finishing up. "You should both sleep in on Friday as I will need you for the party."

"What would you like me to cook?" Marietta asked as she began to pick up plates from the table.

Mia smiled at her. "You choose il mio piccolo cuoco."

"For how many?" Marietta asked. Dylan rose and began helping her clear the table. Mia pursed her lips, thinking.

"Ten, mi compreso."

"Sì"

"What do you need me to do?" Dylan asked.

"Help me arrange furniture and help Marietta in the kitchen and with serving food. Do you have any nice clothes?"

Dylan thought about what he'd brought. "Uh, not really. I wasn't expecting to need any."

"Ovviamente" Mia said. "In the morning, take the car and buy yourself some good black trousers and a white shirt, sì?"

"The Mercedes?" Dylan asked.

"Sì," Mia replied casually.

"Uh, ok," Dylan said. "But I also need some cement to fix those broken steps by the pool.

"Is no a problem," Mia said.

"I can show you where the keys are," Marietta interjected.

After dinner Dylan retreated to his room to shower. When he came out of the bathroom, he found Mariette standing in the doorway to her room. She smiled at him in a dangerous sort of way.

"All clean?" she asked stepping in front of him so that he couldn't pass.

Dylan swallowed and his cock stirred under the towel he'd wrapped around his waist as he remembered their first encounter that morning. "Yes."

"Good, because I need your help," Marietta said. She reached out quickly and pull on the towel which fell away exposing Dylan's half hard cock. Marietta smiled and reached out to stroke his quickly growing shaft.

Dylan groaned at her touch.

She leaned into him, pressing her small breasts into his chest. "I want you to fuck me in the ass," she whispered in his ear, as if they were out in a public place. Dylan couldn't believe it.

"You... you do that?" he stammered.

"Only with your finger and my toy, but I've always wanted to try the real thing," she said. She reached down with her other hand and cupped his tightening sack. Dylan thought he might faint; he'd never imagined he could be with a girl like Marietta and certainly had never thought he could have anal sex with her.

"Come," Marietta said and pulled him by his cock into her room. She pushed Dylan down onto the bed. Then she stepped back and pulled her top off over her head exposing her small, perky breasts. Still staring at Dylan, she wiggled out of her shorts. Her engorged clit pouching out the front of her panties. She turned slowly exposing her shapely ass to his view. Then she bent over and pulled her panties down. Her puckered back entrance and her thick labia were on full display.

"Ti piace?" she asked.

"Yes.. I mean, sì, sì," Dylan stammered.

Mariette laughed, a sound like falling water, stood up and dropped onto the bed next to him face down. "Eat my ass," she commanded. She pulled her knees up so that her ass was in the air.

Dylan didn't hesitate, he grabbed her slim hips and bent forward. He could smell the thick, earthy aroma of her ass. He breathed in deeply, his cock throbbing between his legs. Then, very slowly and gently he ran is tongue from her distended clit, past her already dripping pussy, up to her rose bud anus.

Marietta sighed.

Slowly he circled her back hole with his tongue, then gently he licked her and pressed his tongue against her crinkled butthole. Mariette pushed her hips back, urging him on. He pushed his tongue into her.

Marietta moaned. "Oh God, that feels good."

Dylan reached one hand between her spread legs. She was dripping wet. He gathered some of her juices and began to stroke her clit. Marietta widened her legs and whimpered. Dylan forced his tongue in and out of her back entrance. He took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and began to stroke back and forth.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Marietta said, her hips began to buck to match his rhythm.

Dylan could feel her juices dripping onto his arm and her breathing was ragged. He could tell that she was close.

"Ok, ok, ok," Marietta said, pulling away from him. "I don't want to cum yet." She crawled to the head of the bed and fumbled in the drawer of the nightstand for a second. When she turned, she had a thin, purple dildo in her hand and tube of lube. "We should start with this, I'm used to it and you're quite a bit bigger," she added eyeing his throbbing pole.

Dylan stared at this amazing girl. He had no idea what to say.

Marietta didn't seem to care, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Dylan stared at her meaty labia and her erect bean peeking out. Clear juices were dribbling liberally from her pussy and her asshole glistened from his ministrations. Marietta squeezed out a good amount of lube, reached down and applied it her backdoor. Then she carefully slipped one finger in.

"Oh, that feels nice."

Dylan found that he was involuntarily stroking his cock as he watched her. He moved his hand away, embarrassed to be masturbating so openly. Marietta smiled at him, a knowing smile.

"It's ok to touch yourself," said, "In fact I think it's kind of sexy. Do you like to watch me fingering my ass?"

Dylan couldn't speak so he just nodded. Marietta began to move her finger in and out of her nether hole, her eyes on Dylan's hand which had returned to stroking his cock. It was Dylan's turn to moan. Marietta reached out and ran her fingers over her slit, circle her clit once and then slipped her finger out of her ass.

"Your turn," she said holding out the slim dildo. Still stroking himself, Dylan shuffled across the bed to her. He took the dildo and Marietta tipped herself back holding her legs up high and exposing her pink anus. Dylan slipped the dildo between her wet pussy lips and then let it slide down to her backdoor. Slowly he pushed the purple wand into her.

"Ooooohhhhh," Marietta moaned. Dylan thought he might cum just from seeing her in that position with the dildo in her ass. He bent forward bring his lips to her pussy. He ran his tongue slowly up her slit until he reached her clit. Then he took her clit into his mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh my God," Marietta moaned.

Dylan could smell the intoxicating mixture of her pussy juices and her asshole. With his free hand he slid his middle finger into her sopping wet cunt.

Mariette tensed. "Oh, shit!" she cried. Her hips bucked and he could feel her pussy start to pulse around his finger as she came.

"Unngh, oh God. Ahhhhhh!" her cries were so loud Dylan wondered if Mia would hear her on the floor above. Dylan gently licked her clit while alternating an in and out motion with the dildo in her ass and his finger in her pussy. Marietta moaned and gasped.

"Oh, oh, don't stop. I'm going to cum again," she cried. Then her back arched as she tensed. "Ohhhhhhhh." She gasped and then curled forward, her pussy pulsing and contracting around Dylan's wet finger. "Oh God, oh God," she panted as she shook with pleasure.

After what seemed like minutes, Marietta's cries diminished, and she slumped back on the bed dropping her legs. Dylan sat up and slowly withdrew his finger from her dripping pussy.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Marietta said. "I didn't mean to cum so soon, but that might be the best orgasm I've ever had." She sat up and pulled Dylan toward her and kissed him, long and deep. Then she reached between his legs and cupped his balls. "Your turn now," she said. She reached behind her and brought out the lube and applied it liberally to Dylan's throbbing and straining staff. Her touch sent a shiver through is body and he was afraid he might cum in her hand.

Marietta kissed him again and then turned around and got on all fours. "Go slow, you're a lot bigger than my little purple wand," she said over her shoulder. The sight of her beautiful ass with her thick labia sticking out was almost too much for Dylan. He took a deep breath and shuffled close to her. Gently, he brought the head of his cock to her wet little rosebud. Very slowly he eased his hips forward. Marietta gasped.

"Is that ok," Dylan asked.

"It's wonderful," Marietta said. "Keep going."

Dylan eased his hips forward a bit more and watched as the head of his cock pushed into Marietta's widening hole.

"Oh, you're so big," Marietta moaned. Dylan pressed forward again. Very slowly his rod slide into Marietta's overstretched hole. When he was pressed against her ass he stopped, afraid he would explode.

"So full," Marietta gasped. Then she rocked forward until only the tip of Dylan's cock was still in her. They moaned together. Very slowly she pressed back against him. At the same time, she reached back and began to rub her clit. Dylan could feel the pressure building in his balls. He couldn't last much longer.

"Oh, I think I'm going to cum again," Marietta gasped. "You feel so good."

"I'm going to cum too," he moaned in response. He could feel the pressure at the tip of his rod now.

Marietta responded by increasing the speed of her rocking.

"Oh, oh," she cried, and Dylan felt her sphincter spasm around his rigid pole. It sent him over the edge, and he cried out as he unloaded his pent-up seed into the ass. Marietta pressed him deep into her as they both shook with the power of their release. Dylan gasped with each ejaculation as her ass continued to spasm, milking him until he shot the last of his load into her.

Dylan sat back and his cock popped out of Marietta's ass, followed by a trickle of his cum. Then he flopped down on the bed next to her. Marietta eased herself down next to him emitting a wet fart that made her giggle.

"Sorry," she said, blushing a bit. It was the first time Dylan had seen her look at all embarrassed.

"It's ok."

Marietta snuggled into him, pressing herself up against him. Dylan put an arm around her. His eyes felt heavy.