A Fantastic Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Dylan has a chance encounter when shopping for clothes.
3k words
4.7
5.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 Customer Service

Dylan woke up with a raging hard-on wondering where he was. He sat up slowly looking around the strange room. He saw Marietta curled up next to him and it all came flooding back.

Marietta stirred and opened her eyes. She smiled at him. "Good morning."

"Uh, good morning," Dylan responded automatically.

"I see you're already up," Marietta said reaching out and taking ahold of his cock which was making a bump under the sheets. "We can't have that," she added, throwing the sheets off. She pushed him down and straddled him. Then she took his shaft in her hand a ran it up and down her slick sex.

"Mmmm," she sighed as she sank down, burying his pole in her warm, wet pussy.

Dylan put his hands on her hips as she began to move up and down, her small breasts giggled ever so slightly. Dylan began to thrust back, matching her rhythm. Marietta sat up straighter and began rubbing her clit, while staring into Dylan's eyes. Their coupling made a wet sucking sound with each rocking thrust. Dylan could feel the pressure building.

"I'm going to cum soon," he said, panting.

Marietta moved a bit faster her hand pressing hard on her swollen clit.

Dylan groaned as he felt his climax building. It felt as if his cock was growing inside Marietta's steaming tunnel. He gave a guttural cry as the first spasm shot his cum into her. Marietta froze at the same moment, went rigid and gasped. They writhed together, gasping, and moaning in an outpouring of mutual pleasure. When their orgasms subsided, Marietta rose on her knees until Dylan's cock slipped from her wet canal. Kneeling over him, she let his seed run out onto his stomach and down her thighs.

"Ok, let's get showered," she said grabbing him by the hand and dragging him down the hall.

The bathroom was large and open. The shower was only separated from the rest of the room by a glass partition that was at most two feet wide, just enough to minimize the spray from the shower head.

"Oh, I have to pee so bad," Marietta said. She stepped into the shower, spread her legs, and let go a stream of hot pee. Dylan watched, transfixed, his cock stiffening as the sweet scent of her piss filled the room. After what seemed like minutes her stream diminished to a trickled that ran down her legs, mixing with Dylan's cum, still glistening and wet on her thighs.

"Did that turn you on?" Marietta asked, mischievously, staring at Dylan's stiff member. She laughed and turned on the water. "Come on, we need to get to work. I have a whole menu to plan."

After they showered, Marietta got the fob for the car and Dylan left to go shopping. He went to the local building supply first because he felt more confident there. He picked up a few tools, and some bags of cement and sand. Next, he went to a nearby strip mall. There was a clothing store there. It wasn't like he'd never bought clothes before, but he'd never had to buy nice clothes. Normally, he didn't spend a lot of time thinking about what he wore, the brand or anything else.

The store was quiet, almost empty other than a woman at the register and an attractive blond girl folding clothes by a display. Dylan's eyes traveled over her pleasing shape. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra and her shapely breasts were outlined nicely by her tight-fitting tee shirt. As if sensing his gaze, she looked up at him and their eyes met. She smiled at him.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," Dylan responded, embarrassed a being caught checking her out. He tried not to stare at her cut bubble butt that pushed her short skirt out in back. She had muscular looking legs that thickened out just enough at the top. He looked away, his face felt a bit hot and flushed.

He found the men's section and began to look for a pair to black pants. There seemed to be thousands of options. It paralyzed him. He stood there reading the different style descriptions completely lost.

"Can I help you?"

Dylan turned to find the blond salesgirl standing next to him. Her nipples were making nice bumps under her tee shirt.

"Uh, I guess. I need to buy a pair of black pants and a white shirt," he said, tearing his eyes away from her boobs.

"Ok, what do you need them for. I mean, are you going out on a date or what?" the salesgirl asked. Her eyes smiled up at him.

Dylan blushed despite himself at the suggestion he might need the clothes for a date.

"No, no, my employer wants me to look nice for an event."

"So, no date," the girl said and smiled at him again.

"Um, no." Dylan replied. He knew she could see his blush.

"Ok, what's the event?"

"A dinner party, but Mi..., ah, my employer is Italian, and I think she wants me to look..." he struggled to find the words.

"Sharpe" the girl filled in for him. "I think something tailored looking, like these." She indicated a trim looking pair of black pants on a nearby mannequin.

After a bit of searching the salesgirl found him the right size pants and a shirt to go with them.

"Changing rooms are over here," the girl said starting to walk away.

"Oh, I don't need to try them on," Dylan said.

"Trust me, you do," the salesgirl said.

Reluctantly, he followed her to the changing rooms. There was no one else there. She showed him into a room and hung the clothes on a hook. In the small space, Dylan was intensely aware of her, and his heart beat a little bit faster. She smelled pleasantly of lilac or some other flowery scent. She turned to face him. Again, Dylan could see her nipples making little pokies in her shirt. Dylan tried not to stare, but he also heard Marietta's voice in his head telling him she didn't mind him looking at her boobs. Still, he tried to keep his eyes on the girl's face.

"Ok, my name is Clare and I'll be right out here if you need anything."

Dylan closed the door and breathed a sigh. He stripped off his shorts and tee shirt and pulled on the white shirt. It fit but felt a bit snug around his shoulders and chest. He slipped the pants on. It felt odd to have long pants on, he was so used to wearing shorts.

"How are you doing in there?" Clare asked from outside the door.

"Um. Good, but this shirt feels a bit tight."

"Can I see?" Clare asked.

Dylan opened the door.

"Those pants are just right," Clare said eyeing him up and down. Dylan thought that her eyes lingered a moment on his crotch. The thought excited him a bit and to his dismay he felt his cock start to rise. Clare stepped in close and smoothed the shirt over his chest and shoulders. Her closeness and her touch only made matters worse inside his pants.

"Hmm. That does seem a bit tight, but it looks good."

He glanced down at her, she was looking down at the waist of the shirt, or at least that's what it looked like. Her blond hair had slid forward, obscuring her face. He could see the tops of her breast down the front of her V-necked tee. Her erect nipples were tantalizingly almost visible through the thin material. He looked away with a pang of guilt. He felt like he was cheating on Marietta. Was it possible to cheat on Marietta? Were they a couple? He realized that he had no idea.

Clare looked up and met his eyes. She smiled again. "Let me get you a size up. Also, what are you wearing for shoes, not those flipflops, I assume."

Dylan hadn't thought of shoes. He blushed again despite himself. "I have no idea. I have these, some work boots, and some running shoes."

Clare smiled again. "I got you covered," she said. "What size do you wear?"

It took Clare less time than Dylan would have expected to find him a new shirt and a pair of shoes.

"Ok, take off that shirt and try this one on," she said standing in the changing room with him.

Dylan found himself feeling oddly self-conscious taking off his shirt with Clare in the room, so he turned away from her and did as she asked. When he was done, he turned back presenting her with his bare chest. Clare stood there staring at him for a moment. Her stare and her closeness made his cock stir again.

"Nice abs," she said. Dylan felt his cock stand up a little straighter in his pants. She stepped in close holding out the shirt like a mom holding out a jacket for a child to put on. Dylan turned and slipped one arm into the right sleeve and then the other arm in. Clare turned him gently and started buttoning the shirt. Her lilac scent filled Dylan's nostrils. He could smell her breath, sweet and sour. Her closeness caused his cock to harden even more. He wished he could adjust it so she wouldn't notice. He swallowed hard.

"Ok, let's get that tucked in," Clare said, and she reached down and undid his pants.

Dylan gave a little gasp as she slid the zipper down and began to push the shirt tails in. He was rock hard now.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Clare said, her hand had encountered his now fully erect member. Gently she wrapped her fingers around his rigid pole. She smiled up at his amazed face.

"Mmmm," she sighed. She leaned into him; her face turned up. He leaned down and their mouth's met, their tongue's entwined. Clare slipped her hand into his boxers and gently stroked him up and down. Dylan was breathing fast. He reached back and cupped her firm ass.

Clare moaned again. Then she broke their kiss and slid Dylan's pants and his boxers down in one movement. She gently ran her hand up and down his shaft while cupping his balls. Dylan groaned. Then to his shock and surprise she lowered her mouth the head of his cock.

"Mmmm," she made the sound deep in her throat and it reverberated on his sanative glans. Then she engulfed his stiff rod. Dylan moaned again. Slowly she raised and lowered her head, suck gently on each up-stroke. Dylan gasped. But, to Dylan's disappointment she lifted her head from his cock and stood up, leaving his rigid pole straining in the air.

"You have to be quiet," Clare whispered.

Dylan nodded.

"Do you like my boobs?" she asked. Dylan nodded again. Clare smiled at him and then lifted her shirt. Her breasts weren't huge, but they looked large on her small frame and like Mia's they were beautifully shaped. Her nipples stood out like bullets. She had tiny areolas that were the color of the inside of a strawberry. She ran her hands over her breasts, pausing to pinch her nipples. Dylan reached out and ran his hand around one shapely boob, feeling the weight of it. Then he pinched her tiny nipple. Clare sighed and her nostrils flare slightly. She pushed her chest out. Dylan bent and took her nipple between his lips, suck gently. Then he flicked it with his tongue. Clare sighed and cup his head.

"Oh God, that feels good, but we don't have much time," Clare said.

Dylan let her nipple slip from his lips as Clare stepped back. She reached under her skirt and pulled down a pair of bright red panties with a dark wet spot on the crotch. Then she turned and placed her hands on the wall and bent forward. "Quick," she said to Dylan over her shoulder.

Dylan stepped up behind her and lifted her skirt. Her slit, pink and wet, peeped out of a thick covering of blond hair. Her nether hole made a perfect little O. He bent and slid his tongue along her slit, his nose pressing into her pungent back door. She gave off a sweet, thick scent masked slightly by lilac. Dylan brought his tongue to that perfect little O, and he heard her moan.

"Oh, that feels good, but you have to hurry," she urged.

Dylan stood and placed the head of his cock at her dripping entrance. She moaned again as she felt the head of his cock enter her.

"Oh, fuck me," she whispered.

Dylan pushed into her. Her tunnel was slick, and his cock slid in easily. He pressed into her as far as he could go.

"So deep," he heard her murmur.

He began to move in and out of her, a slow steady rhythm. She whimpered and ground herself against him on each thrust.

"Fuck me, yes, so deep," she kept whispering and bent over further.

Dylan could feel the pressure building in his loins. He didn't want to cum yet.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum," Clare moaned. Dylan grabbed her hips and picked up the pace. "I want you to fill me. I want your cum dripping into my panties all day,"

Dylan didn't know how much longer he could last, the pressure in his balls had move the tip of his cock.

"I'm going to cum soon," he whispered. It was as if he'd said the magic words, Clare gasped, and he saw her little round backdoor begin the spasm. At the same time, he felt her tunnel contract around his shaft.

She let out a whimper. "I'm cumming."

It was too much for Dylan, his cock swelled, he grunted as he began to unload into her.

"Oh, oh, yes, fill me up," Clare moaned as she felt his seed explode inside her. "Oh," she gasped again, and she shook with a second wave, her little O winking up at Dylan as he emptied his balls into her again and again.

Spent, Dylan slowly withdrew from the salesgirl's steaming canal. A little trickle of cum following his cock as it slipped from her.

Clare turned and took him in her mouth, cleaning her thick grool off him and milking him dry. Her mouth felt so good, that he was quickly rock hard again.

"Oh God," he said involuntarily.

Clare glanced up at him and seeing the look of pleasure on his face began to bob her head up and down. At the same time, she reached out and cupped his balls. To his amazement, Dylan felt another orgasm building and a second later he gasped as he shot another load of cum into Clare's mouth. She swallowed quickly. Dylan gasped again as his member spasmed in her mouth. When he was done, she let his now softening pole slip from her mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste good," she said. Then she pulled his boxers up and tucked his now flaccid cock into them. Then she pulled her panties up and smoothed her skirt.

"Ok, now tuck that shirt in and try those shoes," she said as if nothing had happened. Dylan did as he was told.

There was a knock at the half open door. "Everything ok in there?" asked a stern female voice.

"Just fine Ms. Kanes," Clare said opening the door all the way. "I was just helping this gentleman find the correct size shirt. I think this is it." She stepped to the side and let her manager have a look.

"Looks good," Ms. Kanes said and turned back toward the front of the store.

Clare looked back at Dylan. Then she pulled up her skirt and pulled the front of her panties down a bit. The crotch was soaked with a thick coating of his jizz.

"I hope you had a good sales experience." she said.

"The best." Dylan said. "I've never had such service in my life." They smiled at each other.

"Will I see you again?" Clare asked.

"Maybe," Dylan said.

When Dylan got back to the house, he went right to work mixing the cement. He didn't want to see Marietta because he felt so guilty about cheating on her. When he'd fixed the step, he moved on to weeding the garden beds and cleaning the pool house.

"Are you having lunch?" Dylan looked up to find Marietta standing in the doorway of the pool house.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

"Did you get what you needed?" she asked as they walked toward the house.

"Yes," he said, feeling guilty. "Listen," he said turning toward her, "Are we like a couple or what?"

Marietta stopped and looked him. "Do you want that?"

"I don't know," Dylan admitted.

"Does it matter?"

"No, I guess not."

"So, think of it this way. I like you. I like you a lot, obviously, but we hardly know each other. I mean really know each other, so we don't have to define anything yet. Does that work?"

"Yeah, I guess." Dylan said.

"What brought that on?" Marietta asked.

"Nothing. Well, the salesgirl kind of came on to me and... I... I felt guilty about letting her. It kind of felt like cheating."

"Came on to you?" Marietta asked, one eyebrow raised.

Dylan looked at her. He took a deep breath. "We fucked in the changing room." He said it quickly, like pulling off a band-aid.

"Wow," Marietta said. "That's kinda sexy. Did you cum inside her?"

Dylan nodded.

Marietta stepped close to him and breathed in deeply. "Lilacs," she said. "You'll have to tell me all about it later."

"You're not mad?" Dylan asked.

"No, it's kind of a turn on, to be honest. But I want the whole story, with details." She smiled at him. "Come on, Mia's waiting."

"You're not a normal girl," Dylan said.

"You have no idea," Marietta answered.