A Fantastic Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Dylan runs into Marietta in the pool house.
2.6k words
4.64
7.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Marietta

Dylan got to the house a little later the next day. The pool was quiet and empty. He went over to the pool house first to check to see what might be needed there. It still looked fairly clean. He checked the toilets and then opened the door to the women's shower room and almost ran straight into Marietta who was on her way out. They both stepped back surprised.

It was only then Dylan registered that she was completely naked, not just topless, but buck naked. Her pubes was shaved except for a thin strip of tightly cropped hair that made her slim hips look even slimmer. He could see her slit clearly and her inner lips just pushing out a bit like a plant starting to come up in the spring.

Marietta laughed, but made no attempt to cover herself. "Oh, you startled me."

"Sorry," Dylan managed, tearing his eyes away from her snatch. His cock was growing quickly and pushing against the front of his shorts.

"I see you're happy to see me," Marietta said pointing to the tent in his shorts.

Dylan tried to cover himself. "I'm sorry," he said again.

"Don't be," she said and stepped up close. Her breath was sweet like new mown grass. "Mia said you were a natural at oral sex."

"What? She told you?" Dylan said.

"In detail," Marietta said. "It made me so hot." She pressed her lips to his, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Instinctively, Dylan put his arms around her. She felt small, almost bird-like. Wantonly, she pushed herself into him, his hard pole pressed against her mound.

She moaned into his mouth grinding her mound against his rigid member. Dylan cupped her small, tight ass cheeks and pulled her closer.

Marietta slid down so that she was kneeling in front of him. "Let's see what we have here." She slowly pulled his shorts down until his throbbing pole sprang free of it's confines.

"Oooooo," she cooed. She took his cock in her hand, leaned in and kissed his balls. It was Dylan's turn to moan. Gently, she kissed her way up his straining shaft until she reached the underside of his glans. Dylan found he'd been holding his breath. Marietta reached out and licked the sensitive underside causing his hips to buck.

"Sensitive," she said and let her tongue glide back down until she reached his balls again. Then she opened her mouth and took his right testicle into her mouth and sucked. Dylan groaned; he'd never felt anything like this before. She traded his right testicle for his left and Dylan thought he might explode. Marietta ran her tongue back up his now pulsing shaft. When she reached the top, she allowed her tongue to lazily circle his rubbery glans as she fondled his sack with the other.

"Oh," Dylan gasped.

Marietta brought her full lips to the tip of his cock, opened them just a bit allowing the very tip into her mouth. Dylan felt a little dizzy. The pressure was building between his legs. Next, Marietta allowed his glans to penetrate into her soft, willing mouth. It felt so different from Mia's vagina, but wonderful in its own way.

He glanced down at Marietta, and she smiled up at him from around his pole. He could see her left hand was pressed between her legs, her finger working her clit, which was standing out a bit from her thick labia. Dylan began to breath hard. Slowly, Marietta took more of him into her mouth until he was buried in her throat, her nose against his pubes. She moaned and the reverberation vibrated against his cock.

"Oh, God!" Dylan gasped. He was trying hard not to cum. He didn't want this moment to end. Very slowly she brought her head back up, sucking in her cheeks as she went. Dylan moaned again.

Marietta's left hand was making wet, sucking noises between her legs as she worked her fingers in and out of her steaming hole. Slowly, she engulfed him again. Dylan threw his head back. It felt too good. Then he felt something touch his backdoor. Marietta had removed her soaking wet fingers from her own hole and was tickling his asshole. Dylan gasped. He'd never thought having his asshole touched could feel good. Then to his shock, Marietta pushed and her well lubricated finger slid past his sphincter and into his rectum.

"Oh shit," the words burst out of him. Marietta slowly raised her head again and as she did, she pushed her finger deeper into his back cavity. Then she began to engulf his rod again. Dylan could feel a new pressure, something he'd never felt before. Marietta was pressing against something inside him. The tingling pressure at the head of his rod was building and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm going to cum," he moaned. Marietta increased her speed, bobbing her head up and down on his throbbing shaft. Her finger working some kind of magic in his ass. Dylan felt his sphincter clamp down on Marietta's finger, his cock swelled in her mouth and then erupted. He felt like his life was being drained from his body through the end of his cock. His rod pulsed in her mouth and she made little moaning noises as she worked to swallow his load. When his cock stopped pulsing and began to soften, Marietta slowly slipped her finger from his ass.

She looked up at him and smiled and licked her lips. "Mmmm, that was delicious. Now it's my turn." She took his hand and led him to one of the padded benches that ringed the hot tub. Marietta lay back on one bench and opened her legs wide. Dylan could see her labia splayed open and her hungry little hole, oozing juices.

"Show me what you can do," Marietta said.

Dylan pulled her to the end of the bench and knelt between her thighs. Her labia were larger and meatier than Mia's and her clit was so erect that he could see it peeking out from under its little hood. He placed his hands on the backs of her slim thighs causing her to tilt back, exposing her backdoor. Then he leaned in and inhaled her scent. Her smell was deeper and more pungent than Mia's, but not unpleasant. Teasingly, he ran his tongue around her little rosebud. Marietta moaned. She reached back pulling her ass cheeks apart, giving him better access. Dylan let his tongue circle her bullseye several times. Each time Marietta moaned louder, her hips gyrating in anticipation.

Finally, Dylan allowed his tongue to gently stray over her little puckered hole. Marietta gasped at the contact. Dylan circled her hole several times, applying more pressure at each pass. Then he hardened his tongue and pushed it against her resistant sphincter. By this time, her rear entrance was so wet it didn't take much pressure for his tongue to slip into her.

"Oh, oh, that feels so good," she moaned, her hip bucking to meet his intruding tongue. Dylan's cock was standing back at attention by now, straining and pulsing. He moved one hand to Marietta taught stomach, and then let it trail down over her mound until he could feel her clit. It was so distended that it was almost like a little cock. He could feel a long shaft leading back toward her mound. He applied pressure there and worked his fingers back and forth. Marietta moaned again.

Dylan let his tongue slip from her nether hole. Then he began to work his way up, pausing at her love tunnel to suck her juices. She tasted fresh and clean. At the top he spent a moment teasing the area around her clit before he pursed his lips and took her erect clit into his mouth.

Marietta was panting and gasping. As he sucked on her clit, Dylan slid one finger to her little puckered hole and slowly applied pressure until his finger pushed past her tight outer ring and into her rear entrance.

"Ggggaaaaaaahhhhh, Marietta gasped when she felt his finger push into her. Very slowly Dylan pushed his finger in deeper until it was buried deep in her ass. Then he began to withdraw it just as slowly.

"Oh, God, oh God," Marietta panted. "I'm going to cum!" Her hips were moving to meet his lips as he sucked on her engorged clit. Dylan let his finger almost slip from her ass before he pushed it ever so slowly back into her.

"Oh, oh," Marietta moaned.

Dylan pushed his finger all the way into her ass again and then began a slow withdrawal.

"Oh Lord, I'm cumming!" Marietta screamed and she went rigid. Dylan could feel her sphincter pulse and tighten around his finger. She arched her back. A deep guttural groan escaped her.

Her hips lifted into the air and he could feel the rhythmic pulse of her orgasm around his finger. Then she gasped and went rigid again. She cried out and pushed toward him driving his finger deep into her dark depths.

Remembering Mia from the day before, Dylan let her clit slip from his lips but continued to lick it ever so gently. Marietta continued to writhe and gasp beneath his tongue for what seemed like ten minutes. When her moans subsided, and he could no longer feel her ass pulsing he slid his finger out.

"Quick!" Marietta said, "I need you inside me!"

Dylan stood, his cock standing straight up like a flagpole. He remembered Mia in the shower and how she'd looked so enticing from behind. He reached out and flip Marietta over. She moved with him willingly, thrusting her petite ass in the air and exposing her wide-open entrance to him. Dylan's cock slid into her soaking wet gash with ease. She was tighter than Mia and her tunnel felt like a glove.

"Oh, fuck me!" Mia moaned. "I want you to fill me up."

Dylan grasped her slim hips and began to move inside her. She felt like heaven. Marietta moaned and gasped.

"I'm gonna cum again! Faster!"

Dylan picked up his pace, his balls slapping against her. Marietta went rigid again.

"Oh, oh. Oh, God," she cried. Dylan pushed his rod deep into her as she came. She shivered and shook with him buried inside her. As her spasms began to subside, Dylan began to move insider her again; long, slow strokes.

"I want you to cum inside me," Marietta moaned. "I want to feel it."

Dylan began to move faster. He could feel his own orgasm building, the full sensation in his groin, the tingling pressure at the tip of his rod. He grunted and gasped as he thrust into her streaming pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, cum in me," Marietta begged.

Dylan groaned as the pressure built and he felt his balls starting to tighten. His cock felt like it was swelling in Marietta's tight passage.

"Oh Lord, I'm cumming," he gasped. His rod spasmed inside Marietta. His seed shot from him so hard that he felt it hit her vagina. Marietta must have felt it too because she gasped.

"Ooooooohhhh," Dylan groaned as his cock throbbed and spasmed filling Marietta with his vital essence.

"Oh, oh," Marietta moaned. "I'm cumming again." He felt her canal pulse around his rod as he continued to unload into her.

When they were both spent, Dylan stood behind her panting. His slowly softening manhood still buried in her. After a moment his withdrew. A trickle of his seed ran out and dripped from her on the floor. Marietta stood and turned to face him. She slipped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his.

"Mmm, you smell like my ass," she whispered in his ear.

"What the hell is going on here?"

They both jumped. Dylan turned and to his dismay saw Mr. Stringer standing in the open door of the pool house.

"You call this working?" Stringer shouted at him.

Dylan didn't know what to say. He tried to cover his still semi-hard cock with his hands.

"Well you're not working for me anymore. Where are the keys to the van?"

"In my pocket," Dylan managed, pointing to his shorts on the floor by the shower room door. He could feel his face turning red. "Please I need the job."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you started fuckin' around." Stringer fished the keys out of Dylan's pocket and strode to the door.

"Wait, how will I get home?" Dylan asked.

"Not my problem," Stringer responded.

Dylan stood watching as Stringer marched over to the house and in through the back door.

"I'm screwed," he said and sat down on the bench. Marietta stood in front of him still naked with his seed running down the inside of her thigh.

"It will be alright," she said, she reached out and cupped his cheek. It felt nice, but it didn't solve his problems.

"How? I have no job and not even a way to get home. There's no bus route near here. I needed this job to pay for college in the fall."

The sound of the door opening made him look up. Mia stood there. She was wearing a tiny black dress and sandals. Dylan could not read the expression on her face.

"Mr. Stringer was very mad," she said eyeing Marietta who made no attempt to cover herself. "He said you non work for him anymore."

Dylan nodded.

"He said he would send a new pool boy, but I told him no to bother."

"What?" Dylan asked.

"Why would I need two pool boys?" she asked, a sly smile touching the edges of her lips.

It took Dylan a moment to figure out what she meant.

"You mean I can work for you?" he asked.

"Sì. What a you make now?" she asked.

"Um, eleven dollars and hour," Dylan said.

Mia raised her eyebrows. "Do you mean you only make four hundred a week? He was charging me $800 a day."

Dylan shrugged, but it didn't sound fair when she put it that way.

"I pay you..." she paused thinking. "Eleven hundred each week. Sì?"

"Sì, sì, grazie!" Dylan said.

"There are few... ah... rules," Mia said. "Prima, you must do anything I need. Non just the pool. Sì?"

Dylan nodded.

"Secondo, you must learn l'italiano."

Dylan nodded again.

"Treza, you must live here. I provide a room and meals. Sì?"

"I'll need to ask my parents, but I don't think that will be a problem," Dylan said.

"Bene, get cleaned up. Marietta will drive you home. Marietta, you dripping sperma on il pavimento."

"Scusate," Marietta said putting her hand between her legs "Oh, there's so much."

Mia smiled at her. "Era buono?"

"Era multo bene," Marietta said and smiled at Dylan.

After Mia left, Marietta went to shower and cleaned up. Dylan got his shorts back on and cleaned up the mess they'd made on the floor. He thought about how to let his parents know about the change to his job and that Mia wanted him to stay at the house. He definitely did not want to have that conversation with his Dad. When the floor was cleaned up, he called his stepmother, Sheila. She answered on the second ring. Dylan explained that Mia had fired the pool company but asked him to stay on and work for her. It was a slight lie, but she really didn't need to know the whole truth.

"So, Mrs. Napolitano also wants me to stay at the house. I mean, I don't have a car and there's no bus service out here, so it would make sense," Dylan said.

"That makes sense to me," Sheila said. "I'll let your dad know."

"Great, I'll be by in a bit to pick up some things."