A Fantastic Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Dylan shares his shopping experience with Marietta.
2.5k words
4.68
4.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Story Time

After dinner Dylan showered and played a game on his phone. Tomorrow was Friday and the party, so he could sleep late. When he finished the game, he began looking for a movie to watch. There was a light knock on his door and Mariette bounced in. She was wearing an oversized tee shirt that ended just below her crotch.

"Whatcha' doin'?" She asked as she flopped down on the foot of the bed.

"I was looking for a movie to watch. You want to watch something?"

"I came for a bedtime story," Marietta said. "I want to hear about you and the girl at the store."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly." She grinned at him.

"You really aren't normal," Dylan said. Marietta just smiled back at him.

"Well, ok, but I don't really know where to start," Dylan said. He felt sort of embarrassed to be sitting there telling Marietta about his encounter with Clare.

"When did you notice her?" Marietta asked. She sat up and crossed her legs, which gave Dylan a clear view of her bright green panties. There was a stirring in his shorts.

"When I first walked in, she was folding shirts of something."

"Describe her," Marietta said.

"Well." Dylan paused to call Clare up in his mind's eye. "She's shorter than you, maybe five-three. She had long honey blond hair and was slim, but muscular."

"Did she have big boobs?" Marietta asked.

"Not really, I mean bigger than yours, but not huge. It was the er, her... nipples they were sort of poking through her shirt in this sexy way."

Marietta stuck her chest out so that her oversized tee shirt tightened over her little mounds.

"You mean like this?"

"Yeah. Just like that," Dylan said staring at her nipples poking through the cloth.

"Ok, how did it start?"

Dylan described how Clare had helped him find the pants and shirt and how she had gone to tuck them in and discovered his erect rod. Marietta uncrossed her legs and Dylan could see her enlarged clit pouching out the front of her panties. His words trailed off for a second as he watched her reach down and run a finger over her button.

"Keep going," Marietta said.

Dylan described how Clare had sucked his cock and then how she pulled down her soaked red panties. Marietta's other hand reached up and pinched her right nipple. Her right hand was making little circles around her engorged clit. Dylan could see a small dark spot of wetness on the crotch of her panties. His cock had risen and was pushing against his boxers.

"Then she turned around, bent over and told me to fuck her quick," Dylan said. Marietta sighed and slipped her hand inside her panties. Dylan could see that the wet spot had grown larger. He stared at Marietta's fingers moving under the thin material of her panties.

"Don't stop," Marietta said. Her voice was husky. She was staring at Dylan's cock, which was standing up straight in his boxers.

Dylan described how he pulled Clare's skirt up, how her backdoor made a perfect little O. Staring at Marietta's fingers, now moving frantically between her legs, he described how he'd bent and run his tongue along her slit.

"How did she smell?" Marietta asked. It came out as almost a moan.

"Strong, but sweet," Dylan answered. Marietta leaned back. Her panties were now dark with her juices and Dylan could hear the soft wet sounds, like a cat licking up milk, as her fingers worked her slit. He began to stroke his rod through his boxers.

When Dylan described how he'd slid into Clare's wet tunnel, Marietta groaned. "She talked the whole time," he added. "Things like, so deep, or fill me up. She wanted me to cum in her so that she could feel my cum in her panties all day."

"Oh God," Marietta moaned. "I think I'm going to cum."

Dylan watched her, fascinated. Her hips lifted off the bed and she began to shake. She threw her head back and gasping. Dylan could see her fingers still moving under her green panties. Which appeared to be even wetter than before.

"Oh, oh," Marietta moaned as she pumped her fingers in and out of her climaxing hole. Dylan could smell the scent of her arousal. He wanted nothing more than to lick the slick spot on her panties.

"Ahhhhhhgggggaaaah," Marietta groaned as another wave shook her.

Slowly her spasms subsided, and she lowered her hips. She opened her eyes and looked at Dylan.

"That was so sexy," Dylan breathed. He squeezed his rock-hard member. Marietta smiled at him. Then she leaned forward and crawled up the bed toward him.

Facing him, she brought her fingers to his nose. Dylan inhaled her delightful scent. Then Marietta reached down and pulled his boxers down exposing his red, throbbing pole. She curled her hand around him and began to slowly stroke him. Dylan moaned.

"I need you inside me," Marietta whispered into his ear. Then she maneuvered her hips forward and pulled the gusset of her soaked panties aside. Very slowly, she lowered herself onto Dylan's pulsing member. He could feel the cold of her wet panties against his leg.

Dylan couldn't stifle his groan of pleasure as Marietta impaled herself on him. Marietta sighed. She pushed herself down filling herself with Dylan's rod. The warm embrace of her wet tunnel felt like haven. Then she began to slowly move in a gyrating pattern, grinding her clit against Dylan's pubic bone. She moaned softly into his ear.

Dylan strained to push back against her, but his sitting position made it difficult. Marietta seemed to sense his need. She came up to a kneeling position, releasing his manhood from her grip. She stripped off her panties and pulled her tee shirt off over her head. Her little brown nipples were as hard and distended as her clit, which stood out clearly among the folds of her meaty labia.

Marietta turned her back to Dylan and then straddled him again, giving Dylan a clear view of her perky, heart-shaped ass. Her thick labia hung down and her gapped and dripping entrance was clearly visible. Taking Dylan's slick pole in her hand she first ran it up and down her slit, pressing it hard against her bean. Then she guided it to her tunnel. Slowly, she pushed herself down onto his rod. She let out a long moan as she slid down onto him. Dylan groaned in response as he watched his cock disappear into Marietta's wet hole. Her little crinkled back entrance, stared back at him.

"Oh, that feels so good," Marietta said, and she began to slide back and forth on Dylan's cock.

Dylan was breathing fast and hard. The view of his cock moving in and out of Marietta's snatch was almost too much for him.

"Oh God," he moaned.

"Don't cum yet," Marietta panted.

Dylan could feel the pressure building. He tried to breath slowly and steadily. He reached out and squeezed the base of his cock in the hopes of keeping himself from exploding in Marietta's pussy. It helped a bit. Her juices were flowing freely and had begun to pool at the base of his rod, and were dripping onto his hand. He took one wet finger and pressed it to her crinkled rosebud.

"Oh, oh, yes!" Marietta moaned in response.

Dylan could feel her tight little nether hole squeezing his finger and he knew she was close. He slid his finger part way out of her tight backdoor and then pushed it back in.

Uh, uh, oooo," she moaned.

Slowly Dylan withdrew his finger. He leaned forward pushing Marietta onto all fours. He caught her by her slim hips and began to pump in and out of her sopping wet hole.

"Oh God, I can feel that against my g-spot." Marietta gasped. "Oh yes, yes, fuck me hard!"

Dylan picked up his pace. Marietta dropped her head and shoulders to the bed, forcing her ass higher into the air and Dylan's cock harder against her g-spot. With one hand Dylan reached around her and caught her wet, swollen button between his fingers and began to stroke it back and forth.

"Oh, oh, oh," Marietta cried. "Yes, yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh, I'm cumming!" She froze and Dylan could feel the walls of her tunnel contracting around his pole. At the same time, he felt the tightening in his abdomen and the tingling pressure in his cock.

"Oh God, oh God," Marietta cried again as her pussy clamped down on the rigid member inside her. Marietta's pleasure pushed Dylan over the edge. He gasped as he began to empty his balls into her spasming pussy.

"Oh God, yes!" Marietta cried as she felt his first spurt of seed inside her.

Dylan gasped and grunted as a second wave engulfed him, forcing more cum out of his straining member and into Marietta. He pushed forward, burying himself deep inside her.

"Oh, yes," Marietta moaned.

Dylan felt like he might pass out as he pumped another jet of cum into her. He withdrew a little gasping and moaning at the next release.

"Yes, yes," Marietta moaned.

Slowly Dylan's spasms subsided, and he sat back, sliding his slick pole from Marietta's wet cavern.

Marietta turned around onto her back and spread her legs wide. Dylan could see his cum leaking from her.

"Quick, I need more!" Marietta said. "Suck on my clit"

Dylan leaned in and took Marietta's swollen clit between his lips. At the same time, he reached down and pushed a finger against her rosebud anus, now slick with his cum.

"Oh God, yes," Marietta gasped.

Dylan pushed his finger deep into her ass as he sucked on her clit. Each time he sucked in he would tickle the tip of her nub with his tongue. He glanced up at her. Marietta's head was thrown back, one hand was pinching and twisting a rock-hard nipple as she made soft mewling sounds in her throat.

Dylan slowly let his finger slid out of her anus until just the very tip was still inside her.

"Oooohhh," Marietta groaned.

Dylan pushed his finger back in, past the slight resistance of her sphincter. He felt her body tense.

"I'm cumming!" Marietta cried and she went completely still and rigid, her sphincter rhythmically clamping down on Dylan's finger.

"Nah, nah. Aaaahhhhhhh!" Marietta panted. Then her body tensed again, and Dylan felt a little gush of liquid spray from her and run down over his hand.

"Oh God, oh God," Marietta panted as her nether hole clamped down on Dylan's finger again and another little gush spilled from her. Dylan sucked her erect clit between his lips and continued to work his finger, gently back and forth in her tight rear hole. Slowly, her cries diminished until she flopped back on the bed gasping.

"Ok, ok, ok," she said pushing Dylan's head away from her still distended button. "Too sensitive." Dylan let his finger slide from her ass. He sat back and looked at his ruined sheets. There was a huge wet spot, and he could see his thick seed mixed with Marietta's fluids. Cum was still leaking from her soaked tunnel.

"I think you squirted," Dylan said.

Marietta propped herself up on her elbows and surveyed the damage. "Wow, that's never happened before. My God it felt good though."

She crawled up the bed, leaned in and kissed Dylan, a long deep kiss. Then she cuddled in close to him. They lay like that for a few minutes. To his amazement, Dylan's cock was still rock hard. After a few minutes Marietta's hand found his rod. She pulled back and looked at him.

"How are you still hard?" she asked.

"I don't know," Dylan said.

Marietta let her hand slide gently up and down Dylan's still wet shaft. She curled into him, pulling his head to her shoulder. Her hand felt nice on his inflamed rod. They lay like that for a bit, Marietta slowly stroking him. Then she pushed his head back and brought her lips to his. The combination of her slow gentle touch and her tongue in his mouth took Dylan to the next level. He moaned involuntarily.

Gently, Marietta pushed him back, still running her hand up and down his now straining shaft. Dylan stretched, pushing his pelvis forward as he began to feel the urge to thrust. He could feel pressure building in his balls.

Marietta moved down the bed. Pushing his legs apart, she leaned in and began to kiss his balls, while continuing her teasing strokes to his rigid pole. Dylan groaned. Slowly she sucked one testicle into her mouth. With her free hand she reached back to her own wet hole, still dripping with Dylan's last load. She brought her now wet finger to his backdoor. Dylan remembered the exquisite pleasure this had brought him during their encounter in the pool house and pulled his legs up, giving her clear access. He felt the pressure of her finger against his anus and followed by the fullness as her finger invaded his cavity. He gasped at the feeling.

Marietta moved her mouth up his shaft, kissing and licking as she went. Her finger in Dylan's ass moving back and forth ever so slightly. When she reached his sensitive glans at the top, she slowly ran her tongue around his helmet before engulfing it with her lips.

"Oh!" Dylan exclaimed. His cock was so hard it felt like it might burst. He wanted her to move faster, but at the same time he wanted this feeling to last forever.

Marietta slowly lowered her head until her nose was touching his pubic hair. Her soft mouth surrounding his distressed member. At the same time, she pushed her finger deeper into his rear until it was rubbing against the sensitive spot inside him. Marietta began a slow, rhythmic sucking, lifting her head until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth and then slowly lowering it.

Dylan began to pant; he could feel the pressure in his balls and the tingling pressure at the tip of his shaft.

"That feels amazing," he managed to gasp between breaths.

Marietta just kept up the same slow, steady rhythm.

"I'm going to cum!" Dylan cried. A warm glow had begun somewhere in his pelvis, and he could feel his cock swelling.

"Unh, unh, unh," he gasped as the first spasms caused his anus to clamp down on Marietta's finger and his seed exploded into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Marietta responded swallowing fast.

"Oh, oh," Dylan moaned, he couldn't believe he had more cum in his ball, but his cock kept spasming in Marietta's mouth as he emptied his sack. After what seemed like forever, the spasms slowed, and he lay there spent. Marietta kept sucking him gently until his rod softened, then she let him slide from her mouth. Slowly she slipped her finger from his rear hole. With a devilish grin she brought her finger to her nose and inhaled. Then she leaned forward and kissed Dylan. As their tongues entwined Dylan could taste his cum on her lips.

"Ok," Marietta sat up. "It's time for bed. You better come to my room, so you don't have to sleep in this mess." She stood up and held out her hand to him.