A Fantasy about Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maureen! How nice to come, too. And who is your friend?"

"Miss Mary Ann Parker, Luigi."

He kissed Maureen's and Jenny's hand and looked back at his restaurant. "I have just the right table for you. Quiet, you can see everything, and my guests see the wonderful and beautiful guests I receive -- and I don´t mean you, James."

Jenny was overwhelmed, but Maureen took it in stride. "Luigi, you don't even know the latest news. James and I married, and Mary Ann is my best friend. We married two weeks ago in Brisbane."

Luigi hesitated, trying to remember his social pages and mentioned that he had seen several articles on a high-level wedding.

"I remember seeing a beautiful bride. Was that you? But there was also a lot of attention on some Count, who was there at your wedding. Who was he?"

Maureen hit me on my arm and told me to introduce her properly.

"Well, Luigi, may I introduce you to Lady Maureen, Countess de Winter?"

He stopped and looked at me. "Countess de Winter? And she is married to you? And you are James, Count de Winter?" He shook his head and started again. "Let me understand this. You are a Count?"

I told him that literally I was a Reichsgraf, but that the translation to English was 'Count' with all the respective rights and obligations. He shook his head once more and led us to the table. He whispered whether he could call me Count de Winter; this would be nice to the image of his restaurant! I agreed as long as he kept it to a minimum and he gave me a discount on his exorbitant bills. I saw him calculating the benefits of the image enhancement against the loss of the discount, but then he sat us at the table and loudly proclaimed: "Count de Winter, may I offer you the menu? Countess, would you like to have a before-dinner drink? Miss Parker, a white wine perhaps?"

And so it went and I assumed that he got his worth because the discount was reasonable. I selected a Bass Phillip Reserve Pinot Noir, nodding at Jenny to tell her that I had appreciated her effort to please me at her flat. We had salads, the veal that Luigi suggested and ice-cream. It was good, as always.

When we got Jenny back, she apologized that she could not offer for us to stay, but Maureen immediately calmed her down.

"I will see you on Thursday night for a run and on Friday night at home. Don't come too late! And bring a stash of your clothes -- we might go to the opera on Saturday! You can keep them beside my dresses in the guest room closet."

We watched her entering her apartment and walked to our own. When we were home Maureen said: "That was a fun evening! Thank God we'll repeat it often!" and I asked her "Opera?"

She told me that we had 'AIDA' at the Sydney Opera House and that she thought it would be nice to introduce Jenny into our cultural life. She was also happy that I had accepted her idea that she could pay for the re-decorating of Jenny's flat as it would really be a bore waiting all this time, re-doing several times the same job, and having her distressed and irritated.

"You are a good husband, my love, and with the right training I'll be very proud of you!"

Thursday, she saw Lady Moise and came back bewitched.

"James, she's even more interesting as I thought! And she's beautiful! I felt right at home with her and we agreed we would see each once a week. And she told me to call her Ellen! but she must have a health problem; she did not show anything, but I sensed something wrong and I'll try the next time to find out what is happening."

In the office everything went well. With lots of work and luck, I might be able to close a rather large prospect, but thought twice about it: our success for the year was already guaranteed, and it was always smart to keep some jewels in the drawer for the right moment. Mary Ann was a tremendous support and the few lucky moments when nobody was around us and she could blow a kiss or touch my shoulder, made me love her ever more.

On Friday night I told her that we expected her at whatever time she was free: she had the key to the apartment and should just walk in.

Chapter 28: A Small Mishap

Maureen and I had a drink while we were waiting for her and ended up watching an epic movie on the big TV. Maureen had changed into one of my football shirts and was sitting beside me on the couch, when the door opened and Jenny walked in, pulling a small luggage case.

"Hi, folks! I'm home!" and she smiled at us. She came over, giving Maureen a big kiss on her mouth and there was no resistance from her; then dedicated some time to kiss me. It was wonderful to feel her face so close to me, to sense her soft hair caressing my face, and her body pushing into mine. Finally, she sighed "Now I am home" and turned back to Maureen. "I have been waiting for this moment all the week!"

Maureen told her to take her things into the guest room.

"You'll not sleep there, I can guarantee that! And change; you can select one of our sexy things or you can stay as I am; just take one of James' long football shirts and we can fool around later in our bed."

Jenny nodded and vanished. I looked at her and asked: "Fool around...?" The answer was that she had also waited for days for this moment and that she was certain that I was also interested in enjoying Jenny's body. Since this was very true, there was nothing I could respond and offered to help set the table for our dinner. Maureen said to stay away: men never knew where to put the plates and silverware and normally created a mess! She would be quite happy if I'd stay out of her way and have a drink. Later I could become more useful! What a way to be put in my place! But she accompanied it with a sensual kiss, and I accepted my fate.

Jenny came back dressed also in one of my football shirts; it looked nice on her, but she looked nicer in it. I was waiting, however, to look at her without any shirt! I pointed to the kitchen, but she stopped and asked why I was all alone? I told her that Maureen had ordered me to stay out of her sight and Jenny started to grin.

"Well, nobody has told me anything yet, so I might sit down and relax a while."

She lifted the shirt enough to start to expose her pussy, sat down on my lap, and advised that she had not been kissed for a long while, and whether I might consider repairing this momentous flaw? I could not refuse that invitation and we spent a long time getting re-acquainted. My hand had wandered down and crept under the shirt first caressing her ass cheeks and then slowly moving forward. The other hand pulled her close so that I could inhale her perfume and the tantalizing smell of her hair. Suddenly I realized that Maureen was standing in front of us with a quaint expression on her face.

"I cannot leave you alone for five minutes and you are undressing another woman already? What can I do with you, James?"

"Sit down on the other side and I'll undress you, too, my love!"

That was not the answer she wanted to hear so she became quite direct: "You've all the night in front of you to fondle, caress, kiss, stroke, even molest our bodies, but not now. Come to the table; I don't want to have worked in vain!"

We untangled ourselves and followed Maureen and as always, she had done wonders with the food and wine. Maureen told Jenny about her meeting with Ellen, and that we had tickets for the opera the next night. I saw Maureen glancing at Jenny and wondered what would follow and a moment later she asked: "Jenny, do you have a nice dress for the opera? It's not a Gala Night, but I always want to be prettied up when I go out with James. If not, we can go shopping tomorrow..."

I had to put my foot down. "The last time the two of you went out early and came back late at night. If you absolutely have to go shopping, you can leave after lunch and you have to be back at 5 o'clock. Understood?"

"Yes, dear" and another "Yes, dear" followed my command. They looked at each other and grinned. "Yes, dear..." came once more and I knew that I would be alone tomorrow during the day.

We finished and both cleared up the kitchen; I offered to help, but was told to get lost. I decided to teach them a lesson and grabbed my running shoes and left quietly. Close to the apartment was a park well illuminated and a lot of joggers were still exercising; I joined them and ran for a few minutes before my phone rang. It was Maureen, but I ignored her call; I did the same to Jenny and turned back only after a nice workout. When I opened the entrance door, I was hit by both.

"How do you dare to scare us? Don't you know we love you? How could you do this? We were so afraid that something had happened to you!"

Perhaps I had exaggerated my move, but both were crying so I took them into my arms.

"You told me to get lost, so I went for a short run. Perhaps the next time both of us can be more considerate?"

They accepted this and a smile appeared on Maureen's face.

"Well, my dear, you missed the fashion show that we put on with the dresses and sexy outfits I bought in Bali. What a shame! They are really nice and some are quite daring, but perhaps another night..."

I knew that she lied, and she knew that I knew, but it was a nice try.

They turned around and lead me to the bedroom. " Have a shower and join us, James."

I did and when I came back, they were laying nude on the bed, side by side, offering a spectacular vision: one beautiful red-head with lots of freckles on her body (I had tried, but did not yet succeed in kissing them away) and a beautiful black-haired with white skin. Both had put her hands behind their heads, which emphasized her firm and proud breasts even more, and her legs were slightly open, offering me a wonderful view of her glistening pussy lips. They were smiling (apparently, I was forgiven) and moved aside a bit so that I could slide in between them. My penis had shown interest in the future proceedings when I was still in the bathroom and now it stood at full attention.

Maureen turned to me and offered her breasts.

"Jenny, he has a fetish about our breasts and if you ever want anything from James, let him kiss your breasts and he'll be your slave forever! Well, considering everything, he's our slave already, but it's a nice gesture and brings a lot of fun for both."

She rubbed her breast into my face and her stiff and puffy nipple asked for permission to enter my mouth. I let it in and started to tease it, sucking it in a bit deeper, twisting my tongue around her nipple, and finally, biting it gently. She seemed to like it, because after a while she moaned and whispered that this was very nice, but then she took her breast away and offered the other one. The same act and the same result. Finally, she drew back and told Jenny that it was now her turn. Jenny's offer was accepted also, and I gave her a gentler treatment, but she made it quite clear that she was not a gentle maid (at least not since four weeks ago), but an adult woman and she wanted to be treated that way, so I did what she requested and both of us were happy. Nevertheless, she added that this was not was she was hoping for.

Maureen looked at my penis and laughed. "Hi, George. You're not the only one who wants action! So, James, whom do you want first?"

I was surprised by this offer, but was too intelligent to answer. Some questions were too dangerous to answer and could be held over your head forever. Then it became hilarious.

"Jenny, you know rock, paper and scissors, the game?" Jenny nodded and Maureen sat up. "Come on, Jenny. Who wins two out of three can have him first. OK?"

Jenny followed and the game began; I stopped it at once and asked what my input was? Maureen laughed again and said that my input was my penis in one of the two pussies available; then they started, and Maureen won. Jenny was considerate, however, and told her to wait for a moment: she would prepare me for her. She leaned down and swallowed my shaft that by this time was straining to do something, anything. She stroked it with her hand and twirled her tongue around the tip to get it really excited; then she moved away, and Maureen slipped over and sat on my hips. Jenny took my shaft in her hand and led it to the main front entrance.

"He's all yours now, Maureen, my love." and Maureen took over. She opened her labia with her fingers and led George straight into the promised land, pulling herself forward and pushing George through her opened labia. I helped by lifting my hips and rapidly I was filling her up, hitting the bottom. She smiled graciously and mentioned me to start to move as she would follow wherever I wanted to go. It was different for me to lead with her sitting on top of me, but this position gave me the opportunity not only to play with George inside her, but also with my hands on her breasts. And the bonus was that I could watch her face, which slowly started to show her joy making love to me. I moved faster and faster, sideways and forward, and each change in direction seemed to excite her more. Suddenly she started to shake, then to tense up, and with a loud "James, YES!" she came to a wonderful climax. She fell forward on my chest and hugged me fiercely: "James, my love, that was wonderful!"

She waited for a moment and then looked at Jenny. "Your turn, my love, but let me first clean George." and bent down to let me slip out of her. She discovered that I was still stiff and willing to continue. "James, you didn't come! Did I do something wrong?"

"No, my love. It was wonderful, but I wanted to come with you. You were too eager, however, and were there so early that I missed it."

She went down in any case and slowly cleaned my penis from front to back, licking every drop of our juices and swallowing all. Then she came back up and looked at Jenny, who had watched us with attention.

"What did I say before? He's all yours now, Jenny, my love."

Jenny moved on top of my hips and her outer labia welcomed George. He moved rapidly into her inner walls and also stopped at her bottom. I placed my hands on her breasts and demanded: "Look at me, my love, when you come!"

She moved to adjust herself to George deep inside her, and then smiled at me. "Take me, my love!"

Her white body was so different from Maureen's: a whiter skin, small areolae, big nipples, no freckles, but she was as beautiful as my other love was. Her reactions were a bit different; I had to initiate all moves because she was still new to lovemaking, she was, however, an enthusiastic and eager student! Rapidly she followed me and synchronized her moves with mine, and both knew soon that it would not last long. She also started to tremble and this time I let go.

When I exploded in her and she felt my seeds hitting her cervix she climaxed violently. I filled her completely and I pulled her forward to kiss her breast and as an aftershock ran through her, she almost fainted. I stayed in her for a while, and then George decided that he was tired and had enough. He slipped out under Jenny's protests, but she also wanted to rest, however, and lay back beside me. Maureen went back to clean us up and George went almost back to action when she swallowed him, but at the end, we were all happy and satisfied.

There was, however, one gift I had been hiding, since early this week I had gone to the same jewelry shop where I had bought the opal pendants for Maureen and Eileen, and had found the stone we wanted. I got up and got the little box and presented it to her.

"This is our welcome present to you, our love."

She hesitated and then opened the box. Inside was a pendant with a beautiful red and blue opal I had set for her in a kind of vase design, with a bit of diamond dust surrounding it and emphasizing its beauty. The stone showed that she was evolving, flowering, and lovely. I had discussed this with Maureen, and she had agreed to the present. Jenny looked at it for a long time, closed the box and handed it back saying that she could not accept such an expensive gift, not even from us, but there was a tear in her eye when she said that.

"Jenny, you´re our love and as a sign of this love, James found this opal for you. Both Mom and I have one: similar, but not equal. My pendant is round because for James, I am perfect; Eileen's has hard edges because she needs smoothing off, and yours is like a vase with flowers, because we believe that you've only started to show us the real Jenny. And the colors fit our bodies: red and green for me because of my hair and eyes; yellow and blue for Eileen because she likes yellow; and red and blue for you, to fit with your beautiful black hair, blue eyes and white skin. Take it and wear it with pride -- I rarely take mine off, you know."

Jenny opened the box again and I saw the longing in her eyes.

"When will I wear this? Not in the office, unfortunately, but where?"

"For example, tomorrow night when we go to the opera. I got tickets for Aida and by the way..." she stopped and looked at me with a wide smirk on her face. "we'll have to go shopping tomorrow. We need a new dress for you, and I might be interested in one, too."

Jenny closed her eyes, the box still in her hand, and thought for a long time. Then she took it out and let me put it around her neck. It showcased her beauty and I got a mirror so that she could look at it. She started to cry.

"Why are you so generous with me? What have I done for you? You give me presents, you give me love and security, and you give me trust. Why?"

Maureen had discussed this already with me and had an answer ready for her.

"We are a group where each has his or her specific talents; we mash together wonderfully: Eileen is a go-getter, pushing all the time. You are the analyst, gathering data and giving options, I am the heart that holds us together; and James gives us direction and thinks out of the box. He is a healer and if you analyze us separately, we all had problems. Look at us now. We are complete and because of James, we have a center point that gives us security to be as we are, or even as we want to be. Do you think it has been easy for me to change so rapidly from a rebellious young girl to a loving woman, enjoying her body and my man's body, doing things I had never thought about? He even took me in my ass, and I enjoyed it!"

She blushed and glanced at me. "I believe that I'll buy smoked salmon soon!"

Jenny slowly started to smile and opened her arms to embrace Maureen. It was a deep kiss, not a peck on the cheeks, and they spend time for this new kiss. Then she turned to me and embraced me, too.

"I'll not try to retribute, because what you do for me cannot be retributed, but I always will be a part of you, and you of me. I, too, learned to enjoy my body and my man's body, anytime and anyhow, and I've even thought about my private bottle of vodka..."

She hid her face on my shoulder. "There have to be limits, however. I accept this gift willingly, but you must give me also the chance to give you something besides me (me you'll have always); it will take time because I will spend my money on the flat, but one day you will be surprised! You said that I'm an analyst? I´ll show you what an analyst can do!"

She had learned a lot about me in the short time we had become intimate and knew exactly what pleased and excited me. Her kiss was getting hotter and her tongue invaded my mouth and started to battle against mine. Her body moved up so that her breasts were rubbing against my chest, and her hair was brushing against my face. Slowly she relaxed and her kiss became gentle, caring. Finally, she lifted her face and said: "This is what is always available for you, my love, anytime and anyhow!"

She looked at Maureen. "Love, I believe that we have to reward our man for all the things he has done for us. No, not all the things, that would be impossible, but do you agree that we should start?"