A Fantasy about Love Pt. 17

Story Info
Four and Two makes Four; Temptation loses against Trust.
23.9k words
4.78
2.6k
2
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 56: Decision, decisions

During the trip, we discussed what had happened and Maureen admitted that she had to be less adventurous in the future. It had been fun, but it had skirted around danger. She grinned, however. "Perhaps we should go back to Bali? Remember all the stewardesses playing volley topless? There would be fun, but with no problems attached!"

I told her to stop and to be serious for a while. I was completely happy with the relationship we had grown into and I did not need outside enticements to be happy, since I had all I ever needed right at home. Jenny agreed: "Maureen, we are prettier than all the others -- at least in James' eyes, and that is sufficient for me. He only has to ask and we turn into any fantasy he can imagine and if he doesn't ask, we do it on our own, darling. He needs all his strength to keep up with us and I don't want another woman in our life. Remember when we went to the Hunter Valley? How strange and embarrassing it was to share him with your mother? Who'll sleep with whom? Never again!"

Maureen agreed in the end and when we arrived home, all was resolved.

We called Allan and were invited for dinner. During the day business matters were resolved, and when we arrived at Allan's home, Eileen was waiting for us. "What happened? I thought you would be staying for another three days? Did you not like it?"

We looked at each other and Maureen said: "This is a long story and perhaps we should tell you on our own, away from male ears. Tell us, how are things with you and Allan? Have you resolved your problem?"

The answer was no and when we sat down for dinner, both told us their side of the problem. Eileen did not want to sleep in a room where Allan had lived for such a long time with Ellen, and Allan did not want to change the room where they had lived and loved. Both were right, and both were wrong. We discussed it openly and at the end, they agreed to our proposal: they would agree on a new decoration for the bedroom, but would leave the house as it was, and they would go on a trip during the time the actual change happened. I suggested that they could go to Germany: had Eileen not made friends there? And would Lady Moise not find it stimulating to present her husband? Her eyes lit up and the problem was resolved.

Allan was told to get me a drink and discuss manly matters while Eileen wanted to talk to the girls on her own. He lifted his eyebrows and I shrugged: wives! He had made new contacts and offered to introduce me to the Melbourne president of the Chamber of Commerce. He had a big food and drinks distribution company and I might be able to snag a big contract from our competitors. He knew that our next step would be to invade the State of Victoria and we needed a solid base, as competition there would not be so easy, and they would be prepared for us.

Eileen came in after a while and asked Allan to get more wine; they had finished the wine and wanted another bottle. She sat with me when he went to his wine cellar. "James, the girls told me everything. I knew that you could be trusted, but to withstand the assault of two pretty women practically throwing themselves at you: that was something else. I always knew that I could trust you."

She glanced at me. "James, I've learned to love Allan and am satisfied: both emotionally and physically. His exercises play off nicely, and I cannot complain that I've to go to sleep too often counting sheep. He uses me well and I give him pleasure whenever he wants it. And best of all, he's mine and mine alone! Unfortunately for my state of mind, I still have you in my heart, darling, and listening to the stories of the spa reminded me of our time together, and my heart tingled ... But it's better this way, even if occasionally I regret it..."

Allan came back and we joined the ladies. Plans for the trip were made; she would call the Fuggers to set up an agenda, and we would oversee the work at the house.

During the next two days we worked hard and even on Saturday we were busy. Allan had told me to come with him to his golf club; he wanted me to join the club and I needed to meet more members, since it was difficult to be accepted. Our ladies went to decorators to discuss the change at the house; before they left, Eileen wanted to have Allan's full approval. Only on Sunday we could relax.

I woke up with Maureen behind me, glued to my body, and spooning with Jenny, with my hand on her breast. The sun had come up and lightened our bedroom through the slits of the blinds. I was thinking about the last days: the spa, our work, my plans, and how lucky I was to have the women I loved so much always with me. Maureen moved a bit, mumbled something and went to sleep again.

Jenny seemed to have woken up and placed her hand above mine. "That's nice, my love; just the right way to wake up." I opened my hand and took her nipple between two fingers, twirling it and pulling it gently. "This is even better, James." and her eyes locked into mine.

"Morning, my love." she said. "Morning, beautiful." I said as I leaned forward to kiss her. Her face lit up. "Still loving me?"

My response was to continue my caresses, deciding to search for new places and when I went south, she stretched slowly, making the cover fall down and exposing her beautiful breasts. That was an invitation I could not refuse, so I bent forward and took that long nipple into my mouth and sucked it softly, while my hand was exploring her warm pussy. There was no urgency, just a lazy Sunday morning wakeup call. Maureen must have noticed my movements and mumbled for us to be quiet; she wanted to sleep. We ignored her, however, and the call became more aggressive, more wanting to play, and asking for participation. Jenny responded, pushing her breast into my mouth and opening her legs to give me better access and I managed to get a finger through her puckered outer lips into her warm and welcoming inner tunnel. This ended the lazy part of it and Jenny pulled me on top of her.

"My love, I had that wonderful dream about us three walking along a lonely beach in the hot sun and when you laid us on the towel to make love, you woke me up. Unfair! Now I want the real thing!"

She pulled my head to hers and started to kiss me; her hands guided me through her first door into her pussy and once I was inside, she pulled my hips down on hers. Maureen had opened her eyes and watched us with a smile. I saw her hand playing with her breast and I knew that she was participating, even if at that moment I was focusing on Jenny. She knew her turn would come.

Jenny welcomed my shaft and moved slowly to settle it to the right place. Once she was satisfied (and all those moved made me even more excited) she told me: "Now take me, my love, I am all yours!"

I pushed deep into her and when I pulled back, she followed me, pushing her hips into mine.

"Yes, my love!" she whispered, looking back at me. I put my hands on her hips and started pulling her into me, getting a grunt of approval. I looked down at the incredible woman making love to me. She stretched before me, her breasts flushed with her nipples standing up, tight belly sinuously leading to a narrow waist and flaring hips. Bending down to kiss her, I pulled her tongue into my mouth and gently bit it. Then I moved to her breasts and kissed each one, sucking and pulling on her nipples; when she started moaning again, I leaned back again and went to work. She responded immediately to my first push, and when she pulled me down, deep into her, I felt ripples through my groin, adding to the pleasure radiating from my penis. "Oh, yes!" she encouraged me as we found a rhythm and moved with and against each other. "Jenny, I love you!" I answered, and then lost myself in the boundless pleasure of her pussy.

Jenny moaned with every thrust, and her passion pulled mine along with it. From deep within, I felt the spark of orgasm flare into a flame. At the same time, her moans increased in pitch. "I'm close, James...." she advised and I took this as a sign that she wanted her release. I pushed hard into her, determined to give her what she wanted. Several crashes later, Jenny dug her fingers deep into my back, just pushing with all her force back into me.

"I'm coming!" she wailed and convulsed around my shaft. I watched the sinews of her shoulders stand out while a deep flush encircled her neck. Her eyes were shut tight and my excitement soared to watch her cry and thrash through her orgasm. Suddenly, I was hurled over the edge also, hanging in space and moving in excited automatic overdrive. I cried her name as my orgasm rushed up to claim me; then I fell over the cliff, blasting my release into Jenny's clutching pussy while my body twitched above her. She pushed back hard into me, held there for a few moments, and then fell back onto the bed.

We stayed joined together for a long time, occasionally rocking through a spike in the afterglow. I lay down on her, letting my hands drift over Jenny's smooth skin as she purred beneath me.

Suddenly Maureen spoke up. "You two are wonderful to watch, but what happened? This is a Sunday morning and you just woke up -- why this enthusiasm?"

Jenny sighed. "Darling, I was so tense after our days in the spa and the other days full of work, I needed a release. This is the first time we are alone and without commitments and I needed to refresh my memory of James in me. Are you jealous?"

Maureen shook her head. "No, dear, never. I know that he's here for us whenever we want it, and wherever he wants us. Jealous no, but perhaps motivated for another round, James?"

I needed a respite and she realized this. "Let's have breakfast first!"

She grinned at Jenny. "How will you get to the bathroom? You are dripping, my dear..."

She touched Jenny's pussy and decided to help; a finger swiped along Jenny's drenched lower lips and took some of our white creamy juice away. "Tasty..." she said when she licked her finger clean. "Really tasty..." when she repeated her gesture. My penis liked the idea of cleaning, but she denied me the pleasure. "You had your fun; now go and get a shower and perhaps we can talk later."

She laughed. "Oh Lord and Master! and Jenny burst out laughing. "James, my love, I hope you have learned that life is not easy with us, but it always will be wonderful!"

They wondered aloud if someone would offer to make breakfast, but I was concentrating on the Australian bush painting on the wall beside the bed. When they heard no offer, they sighed. "Men!" and left; I waited until they were at the door and whistled. "Oh really, James, will you never have enough of our breasts?" Jenny stepped closer. "I hope not, Maureen" and she came back and offered her beautiful mounds for my touch. Maureen waited a moment and joined her and suddenly, I had four stiff nipples in front of me, two laughing faces, and I slowly kissed them all.

When I arrived in the kitchen, breakfast was waiting. The sun was shining, and the day promised to be dry and hot. They had chosen to wear their short baby dolls, that showed everything above and the button that held the outfit together was just underneath their breasts. I served them a glass of bubbly and when we were sitting down, Maureen decided that she wanted to be fed. She pushed me away from the table and sat on my lap.

"Now, darling, I want to be served. I want tea, toast, orange marmalade, another toast, and a toast with ginger jelly. In that order, please."

Jenny coughed and Maureen added: "If you please, oh Lord and Master."

It was difficult, but I managed it; Jenny helped, of course. After a while, her constant movements reminded my penis that a beautiful woman was very close to him and he decided to join the action. Maureen looked down. "Hi, George. Alive again?"

George twitched and Maureen accepted that as a yes. "Well, what can I do for you?"

George twitched again. "A little TLC, dear? She placed her hand on my shaft and stroked it gently. "Look, Jenny, George wants to come for a visit? Should I let him in?"

Jenny smiled. "That would be a splendid idea, dear. I'm certain that he would enjoy it, and so would you."

Maureen nodded. "He appears quite excited and tense; perhaps I should make the stress go away?" She got up and licked my shaft tenderly, then took it deep into her mouth. Her tongue moved around, touching and teasing, and my anticipation increased. She stopped and came up again.

"I don't think I succeeded, Jenny. He's still stiff, even more rigid than before. Well, let's try another method."

She sat back on my lap, lifting her hips and placing my stiff penis in front of her labia, opened her tight clam-like lips with her fingers and said: "Come in, George, You're quite welcome."

She let herself sink down and as I eased in, her face showed her satisfaction.

I tried to fix this moment in my mind and appreciate everything that was happening. I had a beautiful woman astride my hips, who was clearly happy to be there. Her pussy slid around my cock, driving a stream of fiery pleasure that flowed throughout my body. I could see the pleasure flow through her body as well, and I could feel the tension in her nipples as they moved under my fingers. I relaxed as much as I could to stay with her. However, her smile turned wicked as she picked up the pace on my rod, pushing down to grind deeply into me. Her eyes positively danced back at me, and she was immensely pleased with herself. She was also really, really turned on, and I felt her hips start up again and her arm held me tight. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, and she gasped in pleasure.

At this moment the phone rang; we ignored it, but Jenny attended. I could see her out of the corner of my eyes, and I saw a really evil grin coming up. She said: "Just a moment, Allan." and pulling Maureen back a bit, said: "Maureen, my dear, Allan wants to talk to you." and handed her the phone. If looks could have killed, Jenny would be a bloody puddle on the floor. She whispered: "Yes, Allan?" I used the moment to increase my pace and her breathing became very agitated. There was some noise on the phone, and she asked. "Can I call you back later, Allan. I am occupied at this moment."

I tweaked her nipple and she shrieked. There was more noise, but she almost yelled. "No, nothing happened, Allan, I believe I saw a bug under the table." I pushed up and tweaked once more. She lost control and gave in to her explosion. "Bye, Allan!" and she threw the phone at Jenny. "I'll kill you!"

Her eyes lost focus, and her fingers raked my back. A blush spread down her chest, and her muscles tensed. She hunkered down, held her breath, and then exploded.

I tried to watch her climb to orgasm, but my own release was starting to get out of control. "Ahhhhhh!" she wailed and jerked and quivered through a powerful orgasm. Her face contorted in concentration as she tried to deal with the emotion. My body tensed, and I clamped down to prolong the climb. Finally, the pressure was too much, and I crunched up, squeezing my eyes tight as my shaft throbbed in sweet agony. She slammed down, adding even more pressure to the base of my rod.

"Oh, God... " I moaned, and then I grunted with each blast of cum into Maureen's clutching pussy. I forgot everything as I emptied into her. We stayed a long time hugging each other, feeling love flow from her to me and from me to her, tremors running through her and giving me that little bit more that only can happen when two people really love each other and give everything that they have to the other.

Finally, Maureen gazed at me. "My love, this was wonderful. You really have made me your own. It is different every time, and wonderful each time."And then she looked at Jenny. "Just wait until I can get up and I'll kill you!" Jenny grinned "I cannot wait, dear!"

I took time for Maureen to relax and when she lifted herself off me, she needed first to stop our fluids dropping out of her pussy. This was done and she advanced on Jenny. "You evil monster! I was almost coming, and you handed me the phone! What did you think? I'll kill you!"

Jenny stepped out of her way. "What I was thinking? I remembered that you did the same evil thing to me -- remember? Payback is wonderful! I admit, however, that your thinking was faster. 'Allan, a bug'!" and she shrieked. Maureen could not hide a small smile appearing on her face, but continued to advance. Jenny ran around the table and hid behind me. "James, protect me! You promised to keep me safe! This woman is going to kill me!" but laughed all the time.

Since my authority was called into action, I got up. I turned around, held Jenny and bent her over my knees. "Maureen, three slaps for her misbehavior!"

Now Jenny shrieked. "James, I want you to protect me, not to punish me!"

I held her tight. "It's not I who will punish you, it's her!" Maureen came closer with an evil grin on her face. "Just wait, you get it coming!" and she stroked Jenny's ass tenderly. "One..." another stroke "Two..." and a lingering tender kiss " Three! You deserved this, hussy!"

Now we all were laughing; it had been fun.

We cleaned up and I was told to wait for them in the sitting room. I thought a serious conversation was coming up and selected a quiet Beethoven chamber music as a background. They came back and had changed: now they were wearing those awful football shirts that hid all of their bodies. A serious conversation, indeed. I was ordered to take a chair and sit before them.

Maureen stated: "James, you know we love you more than our life, and you are everything for us."

I nodded: serious discussion indeed.

"Jenny and I have discussed our future; not our professional lives, but our private ones."

Now it became really serious. What had I done wrong?

Jenny added. "James, we have had a wonderful life since we met you; you have given us goals and the support to exceed them, and you led us forward. We are family, and we support each other -- always. There is one thing missing, however."

I rapidly went through our life together: had I missed anything?

Maureen had pity with me. "James, you did nothing wrong and we are family, but one principal ingredient is missing!"

Now I did not know what to think.

Jenny looked at me. "James, Maureen is 23 years old, and I'm 24; you're 31. We want children."

Wow. That was something I had placed in the background of my priorities; I wanted them, too, but we were so busy now, and so successful that I had always delayed a decision.

It was Maureen's turn. "James, we'll be very busy this year and probably next year, too, but I want to be with our children when they grow up, I want to educate them, I want to have them close to me. And I want to have fun with them when we are together, able to accompany them. If we wait until we are 40, they will grow on their own, and their parents will grow old. I do not want this!"

Jenny added: "James, I want my children with you when we can have fun together and see them grow and guide them. You'll need heirs for your family name, and we'll need children who will keep us young."

Now both knelt before me. "James, our love, we beg you to consider our plea. Will you consider it?"

I pulled them up and kissed them. "Both of you are extremely foolish. Of course, I want to have children with you."

They took a deep breath and looked at each other, and a smile appeared."Now you can sit with us." They pulled me to the couch and when I sat, put their heads on my lap, with happiness sparkling in their eyes.

Jenny was the practical one. "James, Maureen wants at least three, two boys and a girl, and I want a boy and a girl. We discussed the practical side of it and decided to do the following: We'll work hard this year to grow the company and will focus on forming a good management team. Sometimes in the middle of next year, Maureen will become pregnant and will stop working when she has five months to go. I shall continue at your side in the company, but at that moment, I'll become pregnant, too. That means that you'll have always one of us at your side, to travel with you or to please you in our bed. Remember that seems that pregnant women are very eager to have sex! I will stop working when I have three months to go and Maureen will be there for you. Then we can repeat it. Our goal is five, but if you want more, we'll be happy to please you."