A Fantasy Come True

Story Info
A Subscriber meets her OF crush.
2.8k words
4.24
1.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal sat and stared at her phone. She'd just opened her OnlyFans page to see if Faith had posted anything in the last hour. She knew she had it bad for the beautiful woman she had first seen on TikTok, following her there and next on Instagram. When Faith transitioned to OF, Crystal almost wore out her vibrator, fantasizing about Faith dominating her. It was especially hot when Faith wore any black leather or latex outfits she owned.

Crystal had been an early subscriber and generous with gifts for Faith from her Amazon wishlist, choosing many of the items that she longed to see Faith wear and fuel her submissive fantasies even further. For her part, Faith had been welcoming of the attention and enjoyed chatting with her in DM.

Faith had been attracted by Crystal's evident submissive nature and had fantasies about using Crystal for her pleasure. The two had chatted many times over DM, enjoying the flirting as they got to know each other better. Throughout those chats, Crystal had mentioned the town she lived in. That led to the DM Crystal now stared at.

"Hello Crystal, my dear pet; I will be visiting your area this weekend and request your presence on Friday night at the Crown Hotel. Meet me in the hotel bar at seven p.m. Do not be late."

Her heart pounded, and Crystal suddenly felt light-headed as she re-read the message. Her hand went between her legs to cup herself, knowing that she was already wet just from reading those words. There was never a question about refusing Faith's request to attend. They both knew Crystal could refuse nothing from the goddess she longed to worship.

With shaking hands, Crystal replied, "Thank you, Mistress; I look forward to meeting you and being allowed to serve you in any way you desire." Just typing out those words had Crystal reaching for her magic wand and lying back to take care of her immediate need to cum. Her orgasm approached much too fast, leaving Crystal feeling only partially satisfied.

Later that day, as Faith read Crystal's reply, she also felt an itch between her legs that needed to be taken care of. With a rare empty house, she could enjoy herself without interruption. Deciding that she would immerse herself fully in the fantasy today, she had a look through her collection of fetish wear. Choosing a black latex bodysuit that left her tits and pussy exposed, she quickly shed her clothes and got into the sexy outfit. As she looked in the mirror, she let her hand dip between her legs and rubbed her wetness. Walking over to her toy box, she searched for the perfect toy and pulled out her womanizer.

Settling herself in the chaise lounge, she put one leg on the back and spread her legs wide before closing her eyes. With the toy turned on, she first brought it up to her nipples as she imagined Crystal sucking and nibbling on them as her hands caressed her breasts.

Soft moans escaped her lips as the fantasy progressed, sliding the toy down her body, imagining Crystal kissing her way down to lie between her legs. She let a finger plunge inside her pussy as she wanted Crystal to do as she let the womanizer cover her clit. She gasped at the mental image of a submissive Crystal looking up at her as she began to lick. The rush of orgasm shocked Faith in both intensity and length as she held the toy against her clit. In her mind's eye, it was Crystal sucking furiously as she revelled in making her Mistress cum.

The results of those DMs left both women only partially satiated. They both hoped that the upcoming meeting would leave them completely and thoroughly satisfied.

Crystal spent hours deciding what she would wear, how she would act, and how far she was willing to go. While she fantasized about being submissive to Faith, she also wanted to share some intimate moments of making love as equals.

Faith, too, gave a lot of thought to the upcoming meeting. She was seldom dominant in her relationship with Paul; something about Crystal had awakened her desire to explore. She couldn't imagine inflicting any pain but instead thought of how many ways she could tease an orgasm out of her and how many orgasms Crystal could give her. It was easy to choose clothing, as Crystal had sent her many gifts to wear. She would also be bringing along some of the restraints that Paul frequently used on her. It excited her to think about using them on Crystal. The final additions to her suitcase were several vibrators and the brand-new strap-on harness and dildo she had purchased for this occasion.

When Friday finally arrived, both women were excited and apprehensive. Crystal had been to the hairdresser to have her hair styled like one of the looks Faith sometimes sported. With her hair swept up on one side and slicked back, she looked so different as she looked in the mirror. She wore a black lace choker around her neck, a subtle sign of her submissive nature. She'd decided on a mid-length black dress that best showed off her bosom and shapely hips. She also decided on flat black shoes rather than any heel again to show her submissiveness. Stilettos were meant for Mistresses, chuckling at the thought.

On the other hand, Faith had decided on a dominant look, of course. On her feet, she wore the black ankle-length boots that Crystal had frequently commented on. She wore a fitted white men's shirt left open to show the black lace of her bra and plenty of cleavage. Her black trousers with suspenders finished the look. She chose deep red lipstick to complete the look of someone to be obeyed.

Faith and Paul arrived early in the afternoon to check in; Paul would merely find a spot in the bar to ensure Faith was safe while meeting one of her fans. They'd booked two rooms side by side, and he would stay in the other unless called. Faith entered the room that she would share with Crystal and proceeded to prepare for a night of debauchery.

By six-forty-five, Faith was seated at the bar with a glass of red wine while Paul was sitting nearby. Promptly at seven, Crystal walked into the room and looked around. She immediately recognized Faith seated at the bar, looking at her with a smile. Taking hesitant steps, she slowly approached.

Before Crystal could say a word, Faith stood and hugged her. She gave Crystal a chaste kiss before saying, "Thank you so much for coming tonight, pet. You look simply delicious, and I'm sure we will have so much fun."

Crystal gave a happy shiver at being called "pet" while savouring the closeness of a hug. "I could never deny you a request like this, Faith, er, I mean Mistress," she said softly as she looked up at Faith, whose heels gave her a few inches of height over Crystal.

Faith smiled and told Crystal, "You may call me Faith for now, pet," giving her a wink as she indicated Crystal should sit on the stool next to her. As Crystal sat, she placed her hands in her lap. Faith soon laid a hand over the top, gently stroking with her thumb, and asked the bartender for a small glass of red wine for Crystal. "I do hope you like red, pet. I used to detest it, but my tastes have changed in the past year." She said as the bartender placed a glass of wine before Crystal.

"I like a glass now and then, Mist... sorry, Faith. I like to have one when I soak in the bath after a long week." She answered with a blush.

Feeling momentarily brave, Crystal spoke up, "Faith, I know I have told you countless times already, but seeing you here in person, I just have to say it again. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Why thank you, my little pet. You are quite pretty yourself, especially when you blush like this," Faith said as she put a finger under Crystal's chin, lifting it as she once again offered a chaste kiss.

The two women sat and chatted for a while as Faith put Crystal more at ease. Faith took the time to give Paul a nod without Crystal noticing, and he smiled and got up to go to his room. Faith would enjoy telling him all about the night when they got home.

As they finished the last of their wine, Faith looked at Crystal and smiled, "Are you ready to go upstairs, pet, and see what naughtiness we can get up to?"

Crystal was immediately blushing a bright red as she nodded and, in a whisper, responded, "Yes, Mistress."

Faith stood, took Crystal's hand, and led her to the elevator. Once they were safely alone, with the doors closed, Faith pulled her close, holding her tightly by the back of the neck, and kissed her forcefully. "I plan to make you mine tonight, pet," she said, as their closeness allowed Faith to detect a hint of arousal from her pet.

Crystal had closed her eyes as Faith had kissed her and moaned at the loss of contact as she pulled away. In a whisper, she answered, "I am already yours, Mistress."

Faith led her pet down the corridor and to the door of her room as the doors opened. After using a keycard to open the door, she stood aside, wanting Crystal to see her preparations. As Crystal entered, her mouth fell open; rather than an ordinary room, she had entered a luxurious suite. One wall was all windows which gave a view of the glittering lights of the town. In front of the window was a sitting area with an oversized white leather loveseat and armchair. A minibar was off to the side, and a door led to the bedroom.

"Oh, Mistress, it's all so beautiful," Crystal exclaimed.

"I decided to spare no expense for my favourite sub," Faith grinned as she used a term with a more appropriate meaning in the current situation.

"Now, little one, I have a few tasks for you. First, I want you to strip; next, pour me a glass of wine from the minibar. Once complete, you will wait here until I summon you. I need to prepare myself as well." Faith said as she slowly unbuttoned her dress shirt, revealing her lace bra.

Crystal watched with desire as her Mistress exposed her breasts and then softly replied, "Yes, Mistress," as Faith turned and walked into the bedroom and partially closed the door.

Crystal stood momentarily before quickly lifting the hem of her dress up and over her head. Her nipples clearly hard as her breasts were exposed. She folded the dress and set it on a stool near the door. She slipped off her shoes and then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and let them fall to the floor. After placing these items neatly on the stool she walked over to the minibar and poured her Mistress a glass of red wine. A shiver of anticipation ran through her as she sat on the loveseat and waited to be summoned.

It seemed like an eternity to Crystal, but it was little more than fifteen minutes before she heard Faith call out to her, "Pet, please bring me my wine now."

Crystal stood and walked timidly towards the bedroom, wine glass in hand. As she neared the door, it opened, but Faith remained hidden. As soon as she entered, Faith closed the door behind her. Crystal slowly took in the room, the leather cuffs sitting on the bed, the straps at each corner, the array of toys arranged on the dresser and finally, Faith. She stood with her feet shoulder-width apart, hands on hips. She wore an outfit mainly consisting of black straps crisscrossing her body, framing her breasts, which stood proudly on her chest. A pair of crotchless panties of soft leather completed the outfit.

Faith took the wine from Crystal and then raised a hand to tweak a nipple. "As I said earlier, delicious," Faith said as she walked over to the bed. "Come here, pet, I have some items you need to put on," She ordered as she picked up a set of wrist cuffs.

With head bowed, Crystal stood before her Mistress, took the cuffs, and quickly fastened them to each wrist. Faith handed her the ankle cuffs as she finished, and Crystal sat on the edge of the bed as she fastened them. The feel of the leather against her skin had Crystal's juices flowing as she looked up longingly at Faith.

"Perfect, little one. Before we start our fun and games in her, I want you to do one more thing for me: follow me." Faith commanded.

She never looked back, knowing that Crystal would be following as she walked back into the suite's living room. Faith sat down in the armchair and lifted a leg, placing it over the arm and exposing her pussy fully.

"Alright, my little pet, I want you on your knees right here," Faith said as she pointed at a spot directly in front of the chair.

Crystal was quick to move, kneeling as instructed as she glanced first at her Mistress's face, then at her aroused pussy. As she licked her lips, Faith smiled.

Picking up her wine glass, Faith sipped before saying, "I bet you can't wait to have a taste, wouldn't you pet? But you will wait." Faith then let a hand drop between her legs and, using her fingers, pulled apart her lips. "Can you see how wet I am, pet? You did that. Now, I am going to play for a bit, and I was hoping you could copy what I do. You will not cum without permission, though. Do you understand me?" Faith finished saying sternly.

Crystal couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips as she answered, "Ye....Yes, Mistress, I understand."

Placing her glass down, Faith let one hand cup a breast as she used a finger to run up and down her pussy until it glistened with her juices. She then brought it to her lips and sucked it clean as she pinched a nipple. Crystal was slightly slower to follow as she watched, mesmerized, but soon, her glistening finger found its way into her mouth to be cleaned. Another moan escaped as she pinched a firm nipple rather hard.

Once again, Faith dropped her hand between her legs. As one hand massaged each breast, Faith let a finger plunge inside her pussy and finger fucked herself several times. She watched with an evil grin as Crystal followed suit. Removing her finger, she reached out and offered it to her pet.

"Taste me, pet, and let me taste you," Faith said as she waited for her pet to comply.

Crystal looked shocked but recovered quickly and offered her finger as her lips closed over Faith's finger. There was a look of ecstasy on her face as she tasted the sweet nectar of her Mistress. Faith, too, savour the sweet juices of her little pet before leaning back.

"Crystal, my dear, you have a lovely taste, and I will want more of that later. For now, I want you to taste me straight from the source. Show me that your words in chat are not just words, and worship my pussy until I cum."

Crystal wasted no time to move closer and began by kissing the inside of each thigh. She was almost overwhelmed by the aroma of Faith's juices as she raised her hands and held her pussy lips apart as her tongue swiped upwards. Faith sighed contentedly as she enjoyed the way Crystal ate her pussy with a skill only a woman could know. Crystal used fingers, lips and tongue deftly to arouse Faith to the edge, and then, as she slipped two fingers inside, she twisted her wrist and started making a come hither motion as she rubbed the tenderest of spots. Her lips then closed over Faith's clit and began to suck while poking the tip of her tongue out.

That combination of sensations was all it took as Faith's orgasm hit. "Yes, Crystal, just like that, so good pet, oooooh," She cried as she grabbed a handful of Crystal's hair and held her in place.

Crystal kept up the pace as Faith's body shook. She then withdrew her fingers and drew back at just the right time. Looking up towards Faith, she then began to plant soft kisses, first on Faith's swollen pussy lips, then on the smooth skin of her belly as Faith's breathing slowly returned to normal.

Faith smiled down at Crystal as she lay back recovering and, in a tender voice, said, " You have proven your words are true, my lovely pet. That was wonderful. Thank you, love."

Crystal beamed with happiness at Faith's praise and sat back on her heels while gently stroking Faith's thighs and calves. "Thank you, Mistress. You've allowed me to fulfill a dream," Crystal said softly.