The Seminal Regulator Insert

Story Info
She takes control of his orgasms.
12.9k words
4.42
36.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers

Credits to author SensoryOverlord for the idea of the seminal regulator insert.

Copyright 2020 jabber43. Released under the terms of the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

It was their third date, and it was getting late on this warm Friday night. They were sitting in an otherwise empty café, and it was time to talk about sex.

"I have to warn you," she said. "When it comes to sex, I want to have total control. All the time. You will be in some form of bondage most of the time we have sex."

Hearing this he could feel his dick becoming hard. He had often dreamed of being tied up when having sex. But he had never dared asking any of his previous girlfriends to tie him up, out of fear they would consider him a pervert. And now this gorgeous sexy woman just told him that she liked tying up her men. "Sounds interesting. I would like to try that," he answered. "But I do not think I would like to be spanked or whipped, so I hope you are not into that."

"Oh, no. Not at all," she said. "In my opinion sex should always be pleasurable. I just want to be in control. This means that I, and I alone, decide when and how we have sex, and for how long. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure," he replied. His dick had become hard as steel.

"Great. Why don't we go back to my place now and have sex?"

"That's fine with me!" he smiled.

Outside the café they hailed a taxi. It was a 30 minutes drive to the suburbs, and during the ride they found out that neither of them had any plans for the weekend. So they decided to stay together at her place all weekend.

When they arrived he was surprised to see a large house. "Do you live here alone?" he asked.

"Yes, I got an inheritance a few years ago and invested some of the money in this house," she answered. "Come on in."

They went to the living room where she made them drinks, and they sat down in a large sofa.

"Before we go to the bedroom I have one request," she said. "You see, when I tie you up and have sex with you it could legally be seen as sexual assault. So first I need you to sign some papers declaring that you do this of your own free will. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure, no problem," he replied. He could not wait to have sex with this gorgeous woman.

"Great. I'll be right back." She left the room, and a minute later she returned with some papers and a pen.

He did not bother reading the papers, and immediately signed where she pointed. "Can we have sex now?" he asked.

"Yes, I cannot wait," she replied.

When they entered her bedroom he noticed the large bed. "Let's get undressed", she said. As he began to undress he noticed that she was not undressing.

"Aren't you going to undress?" he asked.

"Not yet. I want to tied up before you see me naked for the first time".

"OK," he replied and continued undressing. Soon he was standing completely naked in front of her, sporting a huge erection.

"Wow, you look great," she said. "Please lie on your back in the middle of the bed."

He immediately complied. She pulled out cuffs for his wrists and ankles already attached to the bed, and a minute later he was tied spread-eagle to the bed. He tested his bonds and found out that he could not get free.

"You look so sexy like this. I can't wait to fuck you. But first it is my time to undress."

She performed a slow strip-tease in front of him, and he was surprised that she was wearing a latex bra and latex panties under her clothes. This excited him even more.

As she took off her bra he saw both her nipples were pierced with rings.

"This bra has nipple stimulators, and they have helped keeping me horny all evening. The clitoris stimulator in my panties also helped." When her panties came off he could see she was also pierced with a ring down there. There was a string coming out of her pussy, and soon after he felt the smell of highly aroused womanhood. She pulled on the string and an egg came out of her pussy. "This vibrating egg has been vibrating me at random intervals all the time during our date tonight. All of it was not enough to make me orgasm; it just made me frustrated. So I really look forward to fucking you soon. But first we need to install your seminal regulator insert."

She went to open a small closet, and inside it she opened a safety box. Out of the safety box came a small bag that she took to the bed.

"The seminal regulator insert is new. It was originally designed to help males with sex addiction. But it has also been a great help with couples therapy. And that is the reason I want to apply this to you now."

"I have heard about it," he said. "I heard it makes it impossible to cum unless the person controlling the insert allows it. I don't like this. Please let me free." He was beginning to panic.

"Too late. The papers you signed allow me to install it and control it for as long as I like. But don't worry. I am not going to keep you from cumming all the time. Remember I told you how I want to be in control of sex all the time? This is part of it."

"But this is a prescription device. Only medical doctors are allowed to prescribe them. And you are not a medical doctor."

"I work at a medical clinic specializing in sexual problems. And although I currently work there as a secretary I am a registered nurse, so I can install these devices. And getting a medical doctor to prescribe one to me was no problem when I said I needed it for my boyfriend. It would be illegal for me to install it without your consent, but you consented to it in the papers you signed. So it is too late for you to back down now."

"Oh my god! Please have mercy on me."

"Don't worry. Tonight you are going to cum harder and better than you ever have before. I am not a cruel person, but as I told you I want to be in control sexually."

He wondered why his erection had not gone down. This was not what he wanted. But somehow the thought of her having this kind of control excited him anyway. "Please let me cum," he said, even though he wanted to protest more.

"I will. But first we need to get this device in place," she said as she held a small tube up for him to see. It was about 8 mm in diameter and just over 2 cm long. "This is an amazing piece of miniature technology. It goes into your urethra and sits inside your prostate. To get it in place I need to use the applicator." She held up a device with a long tube attached and attached the seminal regulator insert to the end of the tube. "Let me demonstrate: You see these two red rings at the end of the device? They are inflatable." She pushed a button on the applicator, and he saw them inflate. "Once they are inflated the device stays in place. Then the middle portion is also inflated a bit so there is no room in your urethra outside the tube. The reason this device is so effective is that it blocks the seminal ducts. There is also a valve that can be opened so you can have a normal ejaculation. Now we need a little lube." She applied some lube to the device and the end of the long tube and began to insert it into his pee hole.

It was an intense and strange feeling for him. Not unpleasant, but not something he had ever felt before.

As more and more of the long tube entered his urethra she applied more lube to it. "Now I believe it is in about the correct position," she said as she put a rubber glove on her right hand. "To ensure that the device is placed absolutely correctly I need to insert a finger into your anus so I can feel exactly where it is." She applied some more lube and inserted a finger into his ass. "No, it needs to be a little bit deeper," she said and pushed a bit more of the tube into his pee hole. "There we go." She pressed a button on the applicator, and he could feel some pressure as the device inflated. After removing her finger from his ass and taking off the glove she said "The next step is to pair the device with the remote control." She pushed another button on the applicator and held her thump to the small remote control. After a second a beep was heard from the applicator. Then she pressed another button on the applicator and pulled out the long tube.

He could feel the device deep in him. It was not unpleasant.

She placed the applicator back into the bag and then took the bag and the papers he signed back to the safe, which she closed again. "This safe will always be closed unless you are restrained, and the applicator is needed to remove the device. And there is a fingerprint sensor on the remote to ensure that only I can change the settings on the device. This way I am in full control."

"Now let me explain a bit more about the device," she continued. "It can sense when you get hard and ejaculate. This is logged in the device, and when you are close I can see the log on the remote. As I mentioned there is a valve blocking your sperm from coming out. This is closed right now. And that is the reason for the amazing orgasms this little device can give you. You see, the male ejaculation reflex stops when the seminal vesicles are almost empty. If you just block the urethra your sperm will instead be pressed up into your bladder. But when the valve in this device is closed absolutely no sperm can exit the vesicles, and your orgasm will not stop. Your orgasmic contractions will just continue until your muscles are so exhausted that they slowly ebb out. That usually takes about ten to twenty minutes.

She climbed up onto the bed and sat on top of him. Then she slowly lowered her tight pussy onto his member, looked him in the eyes, and said "Prepare for the most amazing orgasm you have ever experienced."

As she began humping him he could quickly feel his orgasm approach. He knew he would not be able to last long this way. After a few minutes she began rubbing his nipples, and that brought him over the edge. He came. And came. It would simply not stop. The sensation he felt was so strong that it was almost painful, but it felt wonderful. She just continued humping him. He tried pulling his bonds although he already knew there was no way he could get free until she released him. After what felt like an eternity, but actually was only about twelve minutes, he passed out.

When he woke up he was still tied spread-eagle to the bed. She was lying next to him and gently and slowly stroking his still hard member. "What happened?" he asked.

"You passed out. That can sometimes happen when your orgasm is this strong, in particular when you are not used to it."

He still felt the need to cum and told her about it.

"Yes, this the best about this kind of orgasm. There is no refractory period and the male is just as horny after as he was before. If I continued stroking you, you would probably come again soon, but this time it would not last as long because your ejaculatory muscles are still tired."

"Was it nice for you? Did you orgasm?" he asked.

"Oh yes, several times. But now it is getting late, and we should get some sleep. Before I release you I just need to change the setting on your seminal regulator," she said as she took the remote control. "Let me explain about this setting. It is called orgasm denial mode, and it ensures that you cannot orgasm. It is very effective for the treatment of masturbation addiction. If you try to cum the device will detect your first ejaculatory contraction and immediately give you a strong electric shock. The shock is strong enough to immediately break your ejaculation reflex. It is also very painful, and I am sure that when you have tried it once you will do anything you can to avoid experiencing it again."

"What? It can shock me?" he asked.

"Yes. I could even shock you at any time using the remote control, but you know I do not like to give pain. With this setting I am sure you do not sneak out to the bathroom tonight to masturbate. And this will also be the setting whenever we are not together. This way I am sure you do not screw around or try to masturbate. And if you leave me -- well, then there will be no more orgasms for you," she said as she began to release him from his restraints. Soon they were snuggled close together under the sheets.

She quickly fell asleep, but it was harder for him to sleep. He was still very horny. He thought about the predicament he found himself in. He had expected a bit of bondage and some kinky sex. But not this kind of total control over him. And certainly not all the time. And she would not even allow him to masturbate when they were not together! He thought long about how to get out of the predicament, but could find no way. If he had just read the papers she asked him to sign first he would have been warned. And was he even sure he wanted to leave her? The sex had been great. He decided to let things run for the next few days. With a bit of luck he would find a solution. Finally, after a long time, he fell asleep too.

The next morning he woke up to the feeling of a very talented mouth expertly sucking his dick. He also discovered that his hands had been cuffed behind his back. "How did she manage to do that without waking me up?" he thought to himself.

When she discovered he was awake she stopped sucking him for a moment. "Ah, you're awake. Good morning, sleepyhead. It is already past 10 am. I thought I would wake you up with a nice blow job. But be warned: Your seminal regulator device is still in the orgasm denial mode, so you better warn me when you get close. Remember you will get a nasty electric shock if you try to cum." Then she went back to sucking him.

It did not take long until he had to ask her to stop.

"OK," she said. Then she unlocked his cuffs. "Go have a shower. When you come back I want to finish your blow job. This time with a normal cum that will relax you a bit."

He went to the bathroom with a raging erection. He needed to pee, but could not point his erection down into the toilet. Instead he went into the shower and peed there while showering.

When he returned to the bedroom she restrained him spread-eagle to the bed again. Then she took the remote and pressed a button. "Now you can cum the way you are used to." And then she began sucking him again. But this time she would back down and pause a bit when he got close. He started begging, but she just continued teasing him.

After about twenty minutes she finally relented and made him cum. It felt like he was spurting out liters of cum. And she swallowed all of it. None of his previous girlfriends had wanted to swallow.

When it was over she gently licked him completely clean. Then she got up and went to a cupboard to retrieve a small metal device. His erection was finally going down, and he felt like going back to sleep.

"Do you know about this thing?" she asked. It is called a chastity cage. It has a ring that goes around your cock and balls. And then this cage portion goes onto your dick. When the two parts lock together with this integrated security lock you cannot take it off until I unlock you. It even has an optional spike insert that makes it painful to try to get an erection, which is very effective in the treatment of porn addicts. But I will not put that in. Now, first the ring goes on." She put the ring to his ball sack and pulled most of the ball sack skin through the ring. First she pushed first one of his balls through the ring, and then the other ball. Then she pushed down on his now fully flaccid member outside the ring while pulling on the skin of his penis from the inside, and quickly his penis popped up inside the ring. He was amazed at how quickly she did it, and that it was even possible to get both his balls and his dick into this small ring. "And now the cage portion. If you feel any pinching when I connect the cage to the ring please let me know at once. I do not want to cause you any pain." She stuck his dick into the cage portion, and then quickly connected the two parts. It was a tight fit for him even when fully flaccid. Then she took the lock and put it in place to lock the two pieces together. Finally she put the keys on a small silver necklace which she hung around her neck. "I like to wear the keys like this to remind me that I have my man locked in a chastity cage for me".

"But why?" he asked. "Don't you already have enough control over me with this device you put into me?"

"I guess I do. But now I have even more control. Now you cannot even get a hard on until I unlock you," she smiled. "How about we go to the kitchen now and prepare some brunch? Nobody can see us in the kitchen, so we can go there naked."

He followed her into the kitchen completely naked except for his new chastity cage, looking at her amazing sexy ass as he walked behind her.

She quickly got him started on frying some bacon and small sausages. Then she started preparing pancakes, and when they were frying she began slicing some melon and pineapple to go with it. While they cooked they had some smalltalk. He could not help but stare at her sexy naked body, which she did not seem to mind.

When they were done preparing their brunch she said, "Why don't we eat outside on the back patio?"

"But won't the neighbors be able to see us naked there?"

"No, not on the patio or around the pool area." They went outside with the food and sat at a small table where they had a great view of the large pool and the garden behind it. When they were done she asked "How about we go out for dinner tonight? There is a really nice restaurant just over a kilometer from here, within walking distance."

"Sounds great," he answered.

"Good. I better call and make a reservation at once. It is quite a popular place. I also need to do a bit of work at my computer, but that won't take more than 10-15 minutes. How about I make us some lemonade while I am inside?"

"That would be nice."

"Good. In the mean time feel free to take a swim. Or, even better, have a closer look at your chastity cage. Try to see if you can get out of it, or if you can cum in it. Your seminal regulator is still in the mode where you can have a normal ejaculation," she said as she took their plates and went inside.

He had a look at it. It was made of shiny steel. He could get a bit of stimulation by touching his dick between the bars, but decided that this would never be enough to make him cum. He then tried pulling and twisting the cage, but there was no give at all. "No way this is coming off until she unlocks it," he thought to himself. "And no way I'm getting off with this thing locked on me." He decided to go for a swim.

She returned with a tray with a large jug of lemonade and two glasses just as he got out of the pool. "I got us a table at six o'clock," she said as she put the tray down on a small table between two sun beds. Let's sunbathe. When it gets too hot we can take a dip in the pool." She poured some lemonade and they had a drink before lying down on the sun beds.

He noticed she turned her nipple rings so they were facing her head and asked her about it.

"Tan lines. If the rings are in the same place all the time they leave tan lines, and I do not want that."

They enjoyed the sun in silence for some time. He thought about how he could best bring up the subject of the seminal regulator. He didn't like the degree of control it gave her over him. And he didn't like the idea that he would unable to masturbate when they were not together. Finally he spoke. "You know this seminal regulator..." He paused.

"Yes?"

"Well I'm not sure if I like this all the time. And I do not think it is fair that I am unable to masturbate when we are not together."

"Oh, nonsense," she replied. "You don't really need to masturbate. That is just a bad habit men get when they don't have a woman to have sex with. Besides I'll take good care of your sexual needs. Really good care," she smiled.

"But what about this about me never cumming again if I leave you. Isn't that like coercing me to stay with you?"

jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers