A Picture Perfect Marriage

Story Info
A wife is trapped into a forced photo session.
17.5k words
4.38
42k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Picture-Perfect Marriage

By JustJake051

Part 1

Chapter One

Abby Niles stared blankly at the morning paper, thinking how bored she really was with it all. Sipping her half-drunk cup of coffee, she wondered how things had gotten this bad. She and Roger, her husband, had started off like a house on fire, with great times and big plans. But now, twelve years and three kids later, things were not going as she had hoped. Oh, they had a great house, and Roger had a great job and the kids were great, but somewhere along the way, she had gotten lost. She had, Abby Niles, the fun loving woman, the thrill seeker, the female jock. That was all gone and what was left was a solid, dependable safe wife and mother.

Maybe it all started when she agreed to give up her career and become a stay at home mom. She had two degrees and a budding business career, when she and Roger decided that it was best for her to give up work and raise the kids. Then Roger got two promotions and they began to see less and less of each other as he became absorbed in his job and she in the family. Then somewhere along the line they just seemed to lose interest in each other.

"It's not that I'm a bad looking woman," Abby thought to herself. "In fact, I used to be a real looker," she said aloud as she took another sip of coffee. She was trying to convince herself, and not doing a very good job of it. But the truth was that Abby Niles was a beautiful woman. In truth, she couldn't see it in herself anymore, as she sat in her sweatpants, getting ready to pack the girls into the van and off to school. No, the truth was that now at the age of thirty four she didn't feel very attractive.

She still had the tall body and the great figure that she had when she met Roger in college. And great boobs, she thought to herself, smiling as she remembered herself in her 20's. She used to play basketball with the guys at college and was always first to be picked when sides were chosen. She was a good shooter and could dribble the ball past almost any of the guys. She would wear a tiny sports bra a cup size too small, and she could always count on getting at least one step, maybe two, dribbling around a guy as he stood there ogling her, waiting for her boobs to fall out.

Now, after Mary and the twins came, her boobs were a healthy D cup and fortunately hadn't begun to sag. Not yet, she thought, and took another sip of her coffee, turning the page of the paper.

"There it is again," she thought to herself, looking at the ad in the paper. "West End Photography. For your family portraits, special occasions and romantic boudoir glamour sessions." Their slogan, "Family or Fantasies on Film" almost made her laugh.

She walked over to the stack of papers destined for the trash bin and in an instant pulled out the pink flier. It was the same ad only bigger and on bright pink paper. This one had been stuck under her windshield wiper on the van. Every day for the last two weeks she'd seen the fliers around, everywhere, it seemed. They were in her mailbox, stuffed into the pull on the storm door and even one taped to the lid of the milk box on the front doorstep. "They certainly are aggressive advertisers," she thought to herself, her eyes lingering over the pink flier and focusing on the words "romantic boudoir glamour" sessions.

Maybe that's what she needed, she thought. A bunch of pictures of her dished to the nines in her lingerie might make a terrific valentine's gift for Roger. It might just be the spark they needed to inject a little fun back into their routine lives. Well, she thought, at least it was worth a look to see if these folks at West End Photography were legit and reputable.

"Maybe I'll drop by sometime and check it out," she said aloud as she went to round up the kids for the ride to school.

It was two days later that Abby finally got around to looking into West End Photography. She walked in the door, and in the large center photo studio, she recognized some neighbors from down the street. The family, husband wife and two small children were all neatly posed for a traditional portrait as a tall handsome man leaned over a large expensive digital camera. She moved quickly down the hall, worried that the neighbor might suspect that she was there to talk about posing in her underwear.

"Can I help you?" came a feminine voice from behind and it caught Abby off guard. She jumped, startled by the woman, now close at her elbow. "Can I..."

"Oh, sorry, you startled me," Abby said, now chuckling with nervous laughter.

"I wonder if... I'm interested in..." Abby stammered, unsure of what to say and suddenly embarrassed to be there.

"Hi, I'm Caitlin Springs. I bet I know why you're here. Why don't we go into my office?" the woman said, and they proceeded down the hall to a small office nestled among several smaller photo studios.

Abby introduced herself and found out that Caitlin and Ed were a married couple who owned West End and had been professional photographers for a long time, despite their young appearance. Abby guessed that they were in their early 40's, maybe six or seven years older than she and Roger.

Caitlin seemed to know exactly what Abby wanted. Caitlin assured her that she would have a great time posing for some romantic photos. Abby relaxed when she heard that Caitlin and Ed would be the only ones in the studio during her session and they would go out of their way to make her comfortable before they started.

Abby liked Caitlin immediately. She was funny and attractive and certainly knew her business. Caitlin was about an inch shorter than Abby's 5 foot 9 inches, and the more Abby looked at her, the more she realized how really attractive Caitlin was. The woman wore no make-up and still looked great. Caitlin's brunette hair was highlighted with blonde streaks, and that was exactly what Abby wanted to do with her brown hair, once she let it grow out a little longer. Now it was short, blunt cut and ending just below her ears.

Ed came into the office after a few minutes and the three of them chatted and discussed how the photo session would go.

"We shoot high end digital, the best on the market. If you like it, we can even make Roger a little video to go with it. Only the best" Ed said.

Abby soon realized that she was no longer in the "if" stage, they were all at the "when" stage, making firm plans for Abby's photo shoot. Any remaining reservations Abby had soon disappeared. She really liked Caitlin and Ed was certainly charming enough. They were both truly interested in making Abby comfortable and having the time of her life. Not to mention, Ed's good looking as hell, Abby thought to herself, walking out of West End Photography, a note in her hand confirming the session for tomorrow afternoon.

The following afternoon Abby pushed through the door at 2 p.m., the scheduled time for her photo session. Caitlin and Ed greeted her and soon they were all sipping wine, as sexy mood music played in the background. They had said that they would make her relax and feel comfortable and the music and the wine did the trick. Abby was really excited and ready to go as she pulled several nighties out of her shoulder bag to choose from.

The nighties were "ok" but not stunning and really none of them a great color for her commented Ed. "Let's try one of these," Caitlin said and pulled open a closet door revealing every sort of lingerie imaginable. "Let's see how this looks on," Caitlin said digging in the closet and pulling out a beautiful lavender bra, panty and garterbelt set. "And try this robe," Caitlin said, tossing her a sheer matching lavender jacket.

"There are stockings in the dressing room," Caitlin said, refilling Abby's wineglass and sending her down the hall to the dressing room. She returned in a few minutes wearing the outfit Caitlin had selected.

"Incredible!" Ed said, before Abby had a chance to say that the outfit was just a little too bare for what she had in mind. "You look fantastic," Ed continued. "I hope your husband has life insurance because he's gonna die when he sees these."

"You don't think the top is too... well, too small," Abby said, pointing to the satin demi bra that barely contained her generous breasts. In fact, Abby was aware that the top half of her areolas were exposed and it wouldn't take much for her to fall totally out.

"Honey, you've got great tits. Show 'em while you got em," Caitlin chimed in. "Besides, Ed and I and your husband are going to be the only ones to see these pictures, right? So, you'll want to show everything to its best advantage."

Taking another swallow of wine, Abby had to agree that Caitlin made a good point. Only Roger would see the pictures and the purpose was, after all, to spice things up. And she did look great, she thought, glancing into the huge mirror they had set up in the studio. The satin g-string and garterbelt were quite nice, not cheesy, novelty shop stuff. And the lavender stockings, and matching shoes and robe made her feel incredible.

Abby had trimmed her dark public hair that morning and she was so glad she did. Now the tiny g-string modestly covered all of her close-cropped bush. "Yes," she thought to herself, "I'm absolutely stunning."

"Have another swallow of wine, then we'll do your lips and gets started," Caitlin said. Abby took one more, large gulp of wine and Caitlin applied her lipstick. Finally, her courage up, Abby was ready to go.

The shoot was a dream. The three of them laughed and chatted as Abby posed inside the small bedroom set that had been created for the photo session. She flashed her most seductive looks and three empty wine bottles and an hour of shooting later, Abby was having the time of her life. She was swept up in being centerfold for a day.

"More! Great! That's it!" Ed yelled, as Abby began to really get into her fantasy-modeling shoot. She licked a fingertip and toyed playfully with a dark nipple that peeked just over the edge of the scanty, satin bra cup.

"More! More! That 's good. Do that again," Ed encouraged and before long Abby had the bra completely off and was massaging and pushing her ample breasts in the direction of the photographer.

"Good! Good! That's hot! Great!" Ed continued as Caitlin walked over to Abby on the bed.

"You're great. Really super. You should be doing this for a living. You're incredible. Okay, let's go for a Valentine's photo that your husband will never forget. Now, lay back a little, open your legs and push the g-string to one side - let's show him a little something. Good! Good!" Caitlin said as she gently tugged the lavender g-string to one side and artistically placed Abby's hand on top of the moist pink lips that jutted out from beside the glistening lavender fabric.

"There, that's perfect," Caitlin said and moved away.

The studio lights flashed and the camera clicked again and again as Abby touched herself for the camera, pouting and vamping as she struck one pose after another.

"Good. Good. Now a little deeper. That's great!" Ed yelled, as Abby coyly slid a slim finger into her damp slit.

"God, I'm so hot," she thought as she began to massage her swollen labia, aware that her crotch was slick with arousal. The lights continued to flash as she heard Caitlin say, "We need a prop, something to really make it hot. Ed, help her out."

Before Abby knew what was happening, Ed was naked and reclining on the bed with her. He sprawled down next to her as Caitlin, who was now behind the camera, as she continued snapping photos. Caitlin yelled, "Good. That's hot! Abby just keep doing what you were doing! Rub your cunt, honey."

Abby tried ignoring the naked man next to her and continued toying with her breasts and vagina as Caitlin shouted encouragement. "Super! Fantastic! Oh, do that again Good. Now, Abby, lie back a bit."

Abby did and found her head resting on Ed's taut, muscular stomach. She could feel the intense heat radiating from his body and burning the back of her neck.

"Good Abby. Now, lift your leg. Great! Great!" Caitlin was screaming. "This if great. Now turn your head. No, no, the other way. Super!"

The bright studio light flashes were going so fast that the room seemed to be spinning. Abby focused her eyes and saw Ed's swollen, erect cock resting mere inches from her face. He was certainly well hung, she thought, a stout nine inches. Caitlin's shouts brought her back.

"Great! Now tease! That's it, tease. Pretend you're going to kiss it. Pucker up. Great! Great!" Caitlin urged, as the camera clicked and lights popped.

Abby camped a little and puckered her dark red lips, pretending to kiss the engorged cock resting on Ed's flat stomach, just inches away from her mouth.

"Again! Great! Now, a little closer! Good. Oh, that's a good one! Now just press your lips against the tip. Great! Great!" Caitlin instructed.

Soon, as the strobe lights steadily poured burst after burst of white light onto her, Abby had solidly wrapped her lips around Ed's throbbing erection. Swept away by the moment and the encouragement of Caitlin shouting directions, Abby bobbed her head up and down on the massive tool as she took her fingers and spread her dripping cunt lips for the camera lens.

Chapter 2

The next morning Abby Niles sat at the breakfast table lost in confusion. When she got home last night, something marvelous happened. She couldn't bring herself to tell Roger about the photo session. However, she was so turned on by the whole thing, that she and Roger fucked like they never had before. They did it in the bed, on the floor and in the shower. She hadn't been that turned on in years or if ever, now that she thought about it. And Roger was so hot he was all over her, going until 2 am that morning.

Now, in the morning light, things were different. She didn't blame Caitlin or Ed. It was all her fault. She let it go a little too far and she knew it. Now she had to go to West End Photography and see if she could straighten this mess out and get them to destroy the pictures and erase those digital images.

She made it to the studio by mid morning and as she pushed opened the door, she expected to see naked housewives and wild orgies being photographed. Instead, she saw another neighborhood family posing for a portrait in front of a large backdrop of a farmhouse. Ed turned and smiled and waved at her as if yesterday had never happened. She headed down the hall to the office.

Maybe what had happened was not such a big deal? Maybe she was blowing it all out of proportion and making more out of it than what really happened? All these thoughts filled her mind as Abby reached the office door. She saw Caitlin sitting behind her desk and she walked into the office and pushed the door shut.

"Hi, Abby," Caitlin said, as bubbly as ever. "We were just going to call you and tell you your photos were ready. What do you think?" Caitlin passed her a thick folder filled with glossy 8x10 photographs. A lump formed in Abby's throat as she opened the folder. She gasped!

The photos were incredible, magnificent. She looked at herself and couldn't believe her eyes. She was truly beautiful, rivaling any centerfold spread she had ever seen.

"They're great. I can't believe it," Abby gasped.

"See, we told you that you looked great," Caitlin said.

Abby thumbed through the huge stack of photos and any one of them was sure to stir Roger's libido and pump a little life back into their waning passion. And put all together in an album for Valentine's Day, they would absolutely blow his mind.

"Those are the good ones. We didn't bother to print the rejects," Caitlin said and Abby's heart rose. The things that had happened yesterday with Ed weren't in the printed stack of pictures. They wouldn't ever be seen, Abby thought, as a big sigh of relief washed over her.

"Listen, I just want to say how grateful I am for these spectacular photos. Roger's going to love them. And..." Abby said now hesitating slightly. "I want to apologize if I got a little carried away with your husband yesterday. I really don't know what got into me."

Caitlin stared at her for a second and then reached into the desk drawer, pulling out another massive file filled with more 8x10 photos.

"Oh, you mean these?" Caitlin said and spilled the giant pile of glossy photos onto the top of her desk.

Abby gasped. There staring up at her was her own face. Moreover, it was her face with a huge penis crammed into her mouth. She pushed the pictures around on the desk - more of the same. Pictures of her with her hand jammed into her pussy and sucking on Ed's rigid cock. Pictures of him with his tongue down her throat and his fingers stuffed into her glistening labia. And one with Ed's fist wrapped tightly around his engorged cock and Abby with her mouth open and brimming with cum, a large droplet of milky semen running off of her lip and onto her chin.

Yes, she thought, it really was as bad as she remembered. Abby sat and stared at the desktop collage of lips, pricks and cunts that stared back at her.

"So, what do you think your husband's going to say about these? Or his company, for that matter? Or the PTA?" Caitlin said with feigned bewilderment.

"What... what do you mean?" Abby said,, unclear what Caitlin meant.

"Oh, you wouldn't dare. You can't!" Abby said.

"Honey, it's really all up to you. If you want to help us out a little, we can probably lose these images. We were going to do another shoot the day after tomorrow, but one of our models dropped out. But you can fill in nicely for her. Then, once we do the shoot, I don't see any reason that anyone has to ever see these. You go to the cops and these are on the front page," Caitlin said, absolutely no emotion in her voice. Then a sudden wave of warmth came from Caitlin with, "We told you, you're a natural. A real pro. You should shave, by the way. Your pussy, I mean."

Abby didn't even remember driving home. Or picking up the kids. Or dinner. She did notice that Roger was disappointed. The sex-charged vixen of the night before was nowhere to be found, only a fretting and distracted wife.

The next day passed and the following morning, and finally the afternoon she dreaded had come. It was decision time. Either she go to the police and ruin her life, her husband and her family, or go back to West End Photography. She really didn't know what to do until she picked up the car keys and took off in the direction of West End.

"How bad could it be?" she reasoned. "So I get tarted up and sprawl around in front of the camera again. So maybe I give Ed another blowjob. The worst thing that could happen would be that he's horny and I get screwed. But at least this would be over with."

Abby tapped on the locked door and Ed opened it and showed her in.

"We weren't sure if you were gonna make it," Ed said with a nonchalant smile, as if talking about her showing up for a lunch date. "You can go on back to the dressing room."

Abby walked into the small dressing area and was surprised to see another woman there. She was about Abby's height with blonde hair that was teased into a high pile on her head and then spilled over and down to her shoulders. The woman was wearing a black leather corset, black stockings and tall, black leather high-heeled boots that came up to her mid thigh. She firmly grasped a riding crop in her hand.

"Come on in honey. You're stuff is over there," the woman said, pointing to a pile of clothes in the corner. Abby gasped. It was Caitlin wearing the leather outfit and a blonde wig.

"Don't worry about your hair and makeup. I'll do that. You just get dressed while I help Ed set up," Caitlin said and walked out, taking several practice swings with the riding crop.

Abby's "stuff" wasn't much, but at least it covered most of her body this time. She pulled on a black lace body suit, a small waist cincher, a leather dog collar and tall black leather high-heeled boots, identical to those Caitlin was wearing. As she pulled the body suit on, she thought that she had ripped it until she realized that the crotch was missing. A large scoop cutout between the legs left her pussy and most of her ass totally exposed!