All Comments on 'A Fantasy Meets Reality'

by Tbird53

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Description

Love the fact that you are very descriptive to what she's wearing, what she's doing. Hope to see more of your writings.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
What a marvellous story ...

... particularly as a first attempt at erotica. You really must continue with this - and other stories. If MLJ can inspire this kind of work in someone unused to the genre, she must be quite something!

Welcome to Literotica, thank you for this wonderful story, please write lots more for us and have five stars with my best wishes.

explorer104explorer104over 10 years ago
Very Erotic

I am basically straight with a bi, submissive side on occasion. I read a lot of stories here at Literotica in a number of categories. For some reason this is the most erotic of the stories I have read in a long time. It was just the right combination of mild domination, spanking and pegging. You don't find many great stories that involve pegging but this one is a real turn on. Everyone's tastes are different, but give this one a try. I give it two "thumbs up."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

My favourite strapon story on Literotica. Perfect mix of domination, finesse and submission.

Please write more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous