A Fantasy of Mature Lovers

Story Info
A pair of seasondlovers show off their mastrey of each other.
3.4k words
4.41
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the story of the true fantasy: a couple with a healthy sex life into their fifties. I'm afraid I haven't yet had the pleasure, but please enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated.

***

It was Thursday night. That meant flowers for Suzie. Michael grabbed some from the local florist, a pretty little redhead named Veronica, who's girlfriend had been Peter's babysitter back when Michael and Suzie had to sneak away from the house to be together, well before Peter had gone off to school.

"Lilies again, Michael?" called Veronica, overtly cheerful and boisterous as ever.

"You know it, Veronica," Michael said smiling. This girl must grow her own supply to be this happy all the time, Michael thought. To other, less blessed men, Veronica would drop jaws. Loose blond curls framed a face that never lost it's smile. The tank tops she always seemed to wear would draw the eye of anyone, the way they allowed glances of soft pale skin and respectably sized breasts, and revealed a few inches of tight stomach.

But Veronica was far from Michael's mind at the moment. Suzie occupied his thoughts in earnest. It was her turn to organize date night, and he wondered what surprises were waiting for him his behind his front door. Last week, he had organized some temperature play, introducing edible candle wax and ice cubes to the bedroom. The week before that, Suzie had worn a fishnet body suit, and hadn't even complained when Michael damaged it severely in his urgency to get past it.

"Well, you have a good night!" said Veronica, handing the receipt and bundle of lilies to a distracted Michael. She winked significantly, "I'm sure it will be a blast!"

Michael returned the smile, a little less earnestly. How much does Veronica know about Suzie and I? Suzie would still meet up with Veronica's girlfriend for coffee every now and again. It made Michael's heart race to think of his sweet Suzie telling the young woman about their exploits. Especially since they had taken such an upswing when Peter moved out for college.

"It surely will be," Michael agreed, eagerly exiting the store and heading to his car.

When Michael arrived back at his home, he saw the light in the kitchen was the only one lit. He exited his vehicle, checking his reflection in the back window. His hair was salt and pepper, a little more salt than pepper in recent years, and though it had begun to thin, it wasn't needing the shave he promised Suzie he would adopt when things got too bad.

Satisfied with his appearance, and excited to get to his beautiful wife, Michael gathered up the lilies from the passenger seat and headed for the door. It was unlocked, as usual, as there hadn't been any trouble in the neighborhood since before Peter was born. He was greeted by the smell of steak, heavy on the rosemary and garlic, his absolute favorite, especially when made by Suzie.

And there she was, perched up on a bar stool, elbows on the island and hands holding up the paperback she had been working on the past week or so. Her reading glasses rested precariously on the tip of her nose, and she seemed to be deep in the novel, her lips reading out the words silently, as she always did when enjoying a book.

Michael didn't interrupt her as he filled a vase with water and the package of plant food. He took the time to drink in his wife's form. When they had met, during Suzie's last year of university, she had been sought after by every boy in her classes. Her father was Korean, and he gave her her short stature, beautiful black hair, and deliciously exotic (at least for the midwest university she attended) skin.

That means that her fiery and wonderful personality she got from her mother, as well as her deep green eyes and a curvaceous body.

Michael began to feel the heat in him rise as he remembered the first time he saw her: she and a couple other soon-to-be graduates had stumbled into the college bar he was tending, Suzie practically holding up her drunk friends.

She had worn a tight green dress. Michael remembered specifically the way it clung to her body, neckline dipping low on the chest, filmy straps struggling to support her perky breasts. It ended a ways above mid thigh, but Michael's favorite part was the way it clung across her tummy, he could clearly see the divet of her navel, and it highlighted her hips so well, he caught himself staring more than once.

It made her look soft, and Michael liked soft. He chuckled to himself, remembering how his hands had shook when he had first talked to her.

"Oh," said Suzie, glancing up from her book and over her readers, "what are you giggling about?"

If Michael thought Suzie was attractive then, he thought much more of her now. The usual fat that, at a certain age apparently accumulates overnight, and had given Michael a bit of a paunch, clung only to Suzie's breasts, hips, and ass. Any that ended up on her midsection only served to further accentuate her deliciously soft form. Even now, in the dim kitchen light, Suzie's body set a fire in him.

She wore a silk red night shirt under a diaphanous robe. It showed off her cleavage exquisitely, and the way she appeared to be poured into the outfit was starting make Michael's cock twitch in his slacks.

"I was just thinking about what we are going to do tonight." Michael walked around the island to rest his chest on Suzie's back, leaning in close to whisper in her ear, "And, well, what I want to do to you."

Suzie giggled, shoulders rising and falling lightly, sending ripples down the soft flesh that wasn't covered in her nighty. Michael thought he could see Suzie's nipples begin to harden as his warm breath flowed down the nape of her neck.

Suzie pushed the stool back slightly, lightly shoving Michael away contact, and she rose up on her toes to bend over the island and feel the lilies he had gotten for her. As she did so, she spread her legs slightly and let the nighty rise to show off the bottom of her ass, and allowed a glimpse of the matching red panties she wore underneath.

"Thank you for the flowers, Sweetie," she said, then tossed her hair over her one shoulder to look back at him enticingly. "Do you need a few minutes to get ready before...?"

Michael reached out a hand to feel Suzie's ass. It had filled in all the best ways after they had gotten married, and she had gotten pregnant with their child. Michael felt the urge to take her right then, to lift the nightshirt off of the thick, round ass of the woman he loved, to pull aside the red panties that covered her sexy little hole, and fill it with the cock that had made her call out his name so many times before.

"Sugar, I am good to go right now." He moved the obstructive stool out of the way and place his hips against Suzie's. He felt his hardening cock twitch as it made contact through fabric with Suzie's body. The blue pills Peter kept in the bathrooms medicine cabinet would have no need tonight.

Suzie pressed back deliciously, enticing the cock she had taken more than anyone else had or ever will to dance more against her. She rose up and twisted around, drawing Peter's face close to hers, and making his breath catch with her expression.

"Good," she said, looking over her glasses with her green eyes and deep into Michael's, "the steak can wait, then. I need you now." She pressed herself close to Michael's chest, her hardened nipples poking him just as his dick pressed to her tummy, and moved with sultry grace until her were lips in position to draw in and nibble lightly on his earlobe. "Please," her voice a slutty wine, "Daddy."

Michael's dick rose to full attention. Suzie had starting calling him "Daddy" about the time Peter was learning to talk, and he begged her never to stop. She knew it would drive him wild, so she probably could predict Michael's subsequent reaction.

Michael moved to kiss Suzie hungrily, and did not separate their lips as he clumsily removed her reading glasses from her face. She giggled like a schoolgirl as his hands pulled her in. Her body knew every nook of Michael's and the position of being under him even as they stood, the way he towered over her and made their few inches of height difference feel like a foot, always made her feel loved, and safe.

Tonight though, she didn't want safe. She reached down to Michael's tented pants, feeling his curved cock under his trousers, lightly petting the only cock that had ever truly satisfied her. Still, Michael did not abate his kissing. His tongue danced between Suzie's lips. She admired the way he had never stopped kissing her like a horny teen, so eager and unashamed. It was how he did most things, and may be the secret they used to maintain such a happy relationship.

Michael's hands pawed at two handfuls of ass, rocking Suzie back in forth by the hips, a slow pantomime of more to come in the night. Suzie had grown self-conscious of the cellulite that had formed there, but as her hips had gotten wider, and her thighs had grown thicker, Michael seemed to only became more enticed by her body.

Suzie then broke the kiss. Michael attempted to keep going, but Suzie teasingly refused to let their lips meet again. She ducked under an arm that was resting on her lower back and walked to the couch. As she did so, slowly she raised the silken night shirt, letting her steps take swaying lurches back and forth, working her fat ass for all it was worth. She felt eyes drawn to her most sensitive spots. The spots that were hers, but also entirely his. Michael was silent behind her as she finished her short journey to the couch. She let the shirt drop back down to cover her juicy ass as she rotated on heel and toe.

She pointed to the couch. "Sit, mister." Michael nodded his head slowly, amazed. He approached the couch, borderline uncomfortable, his cock rubbing roughly against his boxers. He brushed past his wife, making sure to lightly glance across her full tits, and he made a move as to sit.

"No, sir, not yet," said Suzie, stopping him as she pressed her palm to his cheek. She reached down with her other hand and grabbed the belt of his pants, pulling him forward a half step. "I can't have these in my way, now can I?" Her voice was pure sex, a bubbling joy that flowed behind batting eyelashes and full, pouting lips.

She lowered herself to one knee, holding Michael's gaze all the way down. Deftly, she removed the belt he wore and unbuttoned his slacks. Licking her lips, she moved her face closer to Michael's waist, biting the zipper between her teeth and lowering it down sensuously.

"Damn, I like that." Michael said, adjusting the loose dark hair that fell across Suzie's forehead.

"I'm glad, I saw it in a porno video yesterday and thought you'd like it." Suzie said, a proud smile across her lips.

"What were you doing watching porn yesterday?" Michael said, but the movement in his slacks gave away how hot he thought it was that his wife of more than 25 years still took care of herself.

"Well," Suzie began, roughly tugging down the trousers to Michael's ankles, then slowly running her fingernails up his legs then over his boxer belt line, "if I remember correctly, you had just told me you were needing to stay a bit later at work, and I asked you to send a photo."

Michael remembered. He had to stay a little later and train the new girl on some routine entry work, something he dreaded to do. In the photo he thought he looked as annoyed as he felt to be delayed in getting home.

A little confused, he began, "Oh and that photo made you want to watch porn and touch yourself?" He placed a hand lightly through his wife's hair.

Suzie tugged on the tented boxers, and Michael's cock jumped in an arch and landed solidly on her chin. She made sure she was looking into her eyes as she reached up to encapsulate its girth in her grip, her other hand gently cupping and fondling her husband's balls.. The engorged cock danced to her touch.

"I couldn't help it, daddy," she replied, placing a warm, dry kiss on the head of his dick. "I couldn't wait for you to get home, and knowing that some young bimbo was going to try and fail to connect with my man turned me on."

Michael couldn't help himself, he released a short but powerful belly laugh. "That's what does it for you?" he said, looking down at the sexy woman who had been his for nearly three decades. "And here I was thinking I almost figured you out."

"I'm a woman of mystery, you know this." Suzie's hands began to work a rhythm, one tugging the length of Michael's shaft, the other casually massaging his balls. Her motions did not stop as her voice changed, adopting a more serious quality, as she continued, "Michael, I know you know it, so I don't know why I am saying it, but I am so happy to be yours... I am grateful to God, or Buddah, or whoever it is that I know that wherever you are, you are thinking of me, and me alone."

Michael's felt his face soften. He wasn't sure where these moods in his wife came from, but he didn't mind them. At all. In fact, they made him feel like a real man, a real caregiver. He thought he saw tears brimming in the corners of Suzie's eyes.

He lowered himself down to his wife's level, bending at the waist and drawing her chin up with his hand. He placed a kiss, lacking tongue but not lacking passion, on his wife. When he broke, he realized that they had both been holding their breath, and both drank in the oxygen.

He stood back up to full height, Suzie took a second to regain composure from the emotional flood. He said, "Suzie, I love you deeply. You drive me wild, always have, always will. If you want me to tell you how you never have to worry, how I am always thinking about you, I will... But, from my heart of hearts, from the deepest part of me," he lowered his voice to a growl, which he knew was Suzie's kryptonite, and roughly drew her chin up to face him with a hand under her chin, "I need to feel your lips on my cock."

Suzie giggled, and batted Michael's thigh playfully. She resumed her grip on the cock that swayed before her. "You men are all the same," she teased, rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Oh, and how should you--," Michael began before being cut off by Suzie's sudden move. Suzie bent forward, quickly tacking one of Michael's balls into a suction on her lips and pumped his cock up and down.

He was just beginning to be able to speak again when she ran her tongue wide and wet against the length of his shaft, then began toying with the head, swirling her tongue over the swollen end.

Michael sighed heavily. He didn't know how she did it, but when Suzie was working on him parts of him that he didn't know could be tense were made to relax. His knees nearly buckled as she took him into her gorgeous, wet mouth.

Michael had once heard that women don't reach their sexual prime until their late forties. Michael wanted to meet the lucky bastard who figured that out and tell him the good news, because Suzie was that statistic to a tee. Soon, she had the entirety of his dick wet with her saliva. She was bobbing up and down more fitfully than any porn star he had seen, and the best part about it is that he knew that no one else in the world would ever get this from her.

Suzie's practiced hands worked Michael's cock expertly. She was like an artisan; She began to get noisy, making exaggerated sucking sounds as she took him deep into her mouth, over and over, as she had done hundreds-- no, thousands, of times before. Michael still remembered the day he had casually mentioned to Suzie, during one of the times they had watched porn and played with each other, how sexy it was when the girls made their excited noises. Suzie had taken that to heart immediately.

Michael sighed deeply. The hidden islands of the world have all been explored, and satellites lay out every inch of earth, but only he had ever experienced the depths of this woman's soul, ever drawn her depravity out in the open, found he loved it, and put a child in her.

The thought of it, being hers and she being his, was too much. Of course, Suzie knew he was going to cum, as he had countless times before, and as a special treat for her man on date night, she perched his cock up on her puckered lips, and let the rivulets of cum spray once, twice, three times across her face, up to her forehead, and down her cheek.

Michael, riding the throes orgasm, carelessly let his cum spray across his wife. He opened his eyes for just a second in the middle of bliss, but the view of the beautiful Asian woman before him looking so pleased and overcome with joy at being covered in his semen was too much, and he had to wrench them shut again.

Michael collapsed backward onto the couch, taking all of five seconds to realize this is why his Suzie had brought him over here. She really was more than he deserved. Suzie, for her part, was using her fingers to attempt, however ungracefully, to remove the cum from the corner of her eye.

Michael realized the situation, and moved to help. "Sugar, I am so sorry," he said, failing to stop a little chuckle from escaping. He got most of his sticky seed out of the way of her eye socket, gathering it up on his thumb.

"Don't worry, honey," Suzie said, catching his wrist and drawing the load on his thumb into her mouth. She sucked it clean, relishing the familiar taste, then continued, still covered in his cum, "I forgot I wasn't wearing my readers. It's my fault, really."

The couple paused to look at each other, Michael with his bare ass on the couch and pants around his ankles, and Suzie drenched in his cum, nightshirt fallen off one shoulder to reveal the tender skin of her shoulder and breast.

The couple then laughed heartily, collapsing into each others arms, drawing each other close. Michael raised his Suzie up into his lap as the bliss was replaced with the love that burnt like slow coal for each other.

It was many heartbeats, each slower than the last, before Suzie rose to her feet, wiping the last of Michael's cum onto her hand. Walking away, she took one finger into her mouth, drinking in her husbands taste, then another.

"You coming?" she said headed toward the bedroom.

"To the ends of the earth, for you," was the reply Michael gave, raising to his feet, unceremoniously kicking off his slacks and boxers. "Let me just get, uh, some of my-"

"There are two Viagra and a glass of water on your night stand," Suzie said, entering the threshold of the bedroom. A few seconds later, a pair of red panties came soaring out, discarded for the rest of the night, and landed crumpled on the kitchen floor.

Michael stripped of his shirt, tossing it over a bar stool. He gave a silent and quick prayer of thanks to whichever god gave him Suzie, and sauntered to their bedroom.