A Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

"Yes," he told her, his mouth inches from hers, "We should ... we should live out our fantasies ... our needs ... now ... tomorrow ... this weekend ... take our chance..."

"Simon!!" Marie exclaimed, a look of shock and indignation on her face.

But as Simon looked at her, he saw something else beneath the shock and indignation. He saw the half smile, the slight flush, the gleam in her eye. And his cock rose up all over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon glanced across at Marie as they pulled into the car park of the hotel. The sun glinted off the ornate glass front, throwing a pale glow across them as they pulled into a parking space right at the front of the hotel. It was marked "Private", but that was where Elaine had told him to park. He reached out and ran his hand across Marie's bare thigh, squeezing gently.

"You okay," he asked her softly.

He'd been surprised at what she'd worn for the journey, the jeans and loose top she usually favoured for travelling giving way to a short denim skirt and a tight vee neck tee shirt that clung to her soft curves in a way that he had always loved. Although the journey had taken less than thirty minutes, he was still surprised -- as he'd been by her almost total silence, as if she'd been lost in her own thoughts.

"Penny for them?" he asked as she looked across at him, smiling brightly.

"It'll cost you more than that," she laughed, taking his hand and pressing it hard to her leg, high up on her thigh.

He squeezed again, and leant over to kiss her. But before their lips met he stopped, his eyes opening wide as he saw her look, the look behind her eyes, the look he'd seen last night.

"Darling," he gasped, his mouth almost touching hers, "Can we ... will we ... do you ..."

But then it was too late, the moment was lost as Elaine burst from the hotel, followed by two of the hotels liveried porters.

"Welcome," she called out cheerily.

At first Simon was confused before he remembered that she was in charge of the hotels PR, so it was logical for her to there. He smiled weakly at Marie and reached across to open her door, before pulling his open and stepping outside. Even before Elaine had grabbed his hand, the porters had opened the boot and grabbed their single case and the bag that went with it. Marie walked around the car to join Simon and the enthusiastic Elaine, an amused look on her face.

Within seconds they had been whisked inside to be met by the manager, and to have glasses of champagne thrust into their hands. They were then given a whirlwind tour of the hotel, before being led to their room, to the room Simon had requested. Marie's eyes opened wide as she stepped into the shared sitting room. The afternoon sun was shining on the lake, throwing a glow about the room that only served to enhance the air of opulence.

"It's gorgeous," Marie breathed as she stepped out onto the veranda.

"I can take it from here," Simon told the manager quietly, before seeing him out of the room and closing the door carefully behind him.

He watched Marie for a moment as she stood next to the rail along the edge of the veranda, leaning out as she gazed at the lake. He stepped out and stood behind her, standing still for moment to breath in her heady scent before slipping his arms around her waist. They stood quietly watching the lake for a few minutes before Marie wiggled her ass gently against Simon, his cock rising immediately. He slid his hands onto her breasts, caressing her softly for the briefest of moments before she pushed him away.

"No," she told him, her face slightly flushed, "Someone might see."

"Come on then," he replied, taking her hand, "Let's see the rest of the room."

He led her across to the door to their room, and quickly swiped the key card to open it. Before she could walk in, Simon moved behind Marie and reached around to put his hands over her eyes.

"Go on then," he whispered.

He followed her closely, his bulging cock bumping against her ass as he guided her into the middle of the room. He positioned her at the side of the bed, with the sitting area and views of the lake in front of her, more views to the left, and glass walled bathroom to her right.

"Close your eyes," he told her, "And don't open them until I say so."

Marie smiled as she nodded, as Simon moved away to stand just outside the bathroom.

"You can open them now," he told her.

She opened her eyes slowly, her hand flying up to her mouth as she gasped and slowly looked around. She looked down first, taking in the huge bed that sat in the middle of the room. Her eyes drifted to the left then, to the views out over the lake. In front of her, she saw the wide settees and the table between them. She laughed happily as she drank in the luxurious opulence of the room, of the hotel.

"I'm going to like this place!" she told him with a grin.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," he laughed, and reached around to switch the bathroom light on.

She gasped as the dark wall that she had assumed was just a feature lit up to reveal the bathroom beyond. Her eyes widened as she looked, as she walked slowly around the bed and stood in the walkway that separated the bed from the bathroom wall. She stepped back, her hand over her mouth again, this time almost in shock. The backs of her knees caught on the unit behind her, and she sat down abruptly. She didn't know whether to be shocked or not, but what she did know was that her pussy was pounding furiously.

"Did you know about this?" she asked quietly, her voice slightly shaky.

"Well ... er ... yes," he told her, suddenly unsure of her reaction.

"You pig!" she laughed.

And then she moved quicker that he'd ever seen her move before. She leant over the unit, and the first Simon knew of what was happening was when the pillow she'd sent flying through the air hit him. And then a second one. And then she was on him, a third pillow in her hands, swiping at him with it while he bent over, his hands around his head. He made a grab for one of the first pillows she'd thrown, and hit back, catching her on the shoulder.

With a laugh, she swiped at him one last time and then turned and ran. By the time he caught up with her, she was around the far side of the bed laughing, her pillow over one shoulder ready to strike. Her chest was heaving from her exertions, her nipples taut and erect under the tight material of her top. He stared for a second, his excitement growing. With a grin, he lunged across the bed at her, only for her to disappear around the end as he moved.

They stood opposite each other again, laughing and breathing heavily. Simon feinted to lunge across the bed, but instead moved left. It almost worked, but all he managed was to hook a finger into the neckline of Marie's tee shirt. With a shriek, she heard it rip, and then she was free.

She stared at him across the bed, the pillow still grasped in her hand. Simon looked at her, at her hair, bedraggled around her shoulders from their exertions. But then his eyes dropped, and Marie looked down as well -- and immediately saw that her tee shirt was ripped down from the vee neck and across, and that her breast was half exposed, barely concealed by her lacy half cup bra.

Simon practically threw himself across the bed. With another shriek, Marie tried to avoid him, but again he caught her, and this time her shirt came away in his hand. She glanced at him, with what remained of her tee shirt in his hand, and grabbed at him before he could react, catching his shirt and sending buttons flying in all directions. She dodged out of his way, and took a swipe at him with her pillow.

By more luck than judgement, she caught him off balance and sent him spinning backwards onto the bed. Carried away with her success, Marie swung at him again, but this time her luck ran out as his arm shot out and caught her around the waist. Simon reached for her, caressing her roughly through her bra as she tried to escape. She wriggled wildly in his arms, but they were both laughing as he tugged at the zipper of her skirt. With a final push, she escaped and stood over him at the end of the bed. But even as she stood panting, trying to act like the winner, her ripped skirt slid deliciously down her long, slender legs.

Simon groaned as he looked at, her face flushed with excitement, her bra straps down on her arms leaving the top halves of her breasts exposed, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Her nipples were like two pebbles threatening to rip through the lace of her bra, and he could clearly see the spreading damp patch where her panties clung to her mound.

Marie could feel his eyes burning into her, and wanted him more than anything in the world. She wanted his cock, that she could see bulging obscenely in the front of his jeans, as deep inside her as she could.

But it was Simon who moved first, wrapping a strong arm around Marie's waist before she could move. He rolled over at the same time, so that he ended up straddling her on the bed, both her hands caught in one of his as he pinned them above her head. She wriggled under him, but only for show as he ripped his jeans open and freed his cock. Marie stared -- she had never seen him so big, so excited. And then she was gasping as her panties were torn to one side, and he was inside her, stretching her, filling her.

They fucked wildly, Marie's breasts swaying in her bra with every pounding thrust of his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, driving her tongue into his mouth in time to his pumping cock. He reached between them and ripped her bra away, the tiny clip nestling between her breasts giving way easily, freeing her to rub against his chest.

Marie came almost as soon as she felt his cock inside him, and then again and again as he fucked her, as they clung to each other, as their bodies rubbed against each other. Simon roared and threw back his head as he came, as a torrent of cum gushed into Marie. Her pussy clamped around his cock, holding him as he filled her, the flood of warmness reaching deep inside her.

They clung together for a long time, his cock still inside her, as they tried to catch their breath. Eventually, they rolled over so that Marie lay over him as they kissed gently, until she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes, a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They dozed for a while, before waking up and ordering a bite to eat from room service.

"Why not?" Simon asked, seeing Marie's enquiring look as he scanned the menu, "After all, it's all part of the prize."

"I suppose so," she agreed, before adding, "And anyway, we do need to keep your strength up!"

He made a grab at her as she skipped past him, but still managed a quick swipe at her still naked backside as she headed towards the bathroom.

"Ouch," she cried out over her shoulder, "You wait ... I'll get my own back..."

While they waited for their snack to be delivered, they quickly unpacked their bags that the porter had delivered while they'd been on their tour of the hotel with the manager. Sitting in the soft, white towelling robes the hotel supplied, they laughed and chatted their way through a glass of chilled Chablis to wash down the delicious chicken sandwiches the hotel had sent up.

Later, they dressed casually and headed outside to wander around a little, enjoying the beginnings of what promised to be a spectacular sunset, with the sun reflecting on the almost smooth surface of the lake.

On the way back to their room to change for dinner, they stopped at the Leisure Club to make arrangements for the next day. They had already decided to enjoy a few treatments, but wanted to be sure to get them by making a booking. They both looked around as they walked into the reception area, there eyes drawn to the luxury it afforded -- and the people working there. They glanced at each as they looked around, both sensing what the other was thinking.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Cumberland ... Marie, Simon ... my name's John, and I'm the manager. Welcome to our club. Now, what can we do for you?"

They both looked up as he headed their way, neither of them really used to everybody knowing who they were. He was in his late twenties, tall and undeniably handsome. Even as Simon quickly explained that they'd like to book a couple of things for the next day, his eyes were sweeping over Marie, taking in her soft curves.

"Well, we are very busy, but as you are such special guests this weekend, I'm sure that we can fix something up with the ... er ... very ... best members of our team."

He smiled brilliantly at them - and there was something behind it that sent a thrill through both of them.

"Now, where would you like to start?"

"We thought with something simple -- maybe a massage," Simon told him.

"Well," he smiled, "We have just the thing for you -- our special his and hers duo massage -- how about that? Now, let me see -- yes, yes, both Natalie and Nick are available in the morning. They are our very best masseurs, and I'm sure that they would be happy to give you something very ,,, er ... special. Shall we say eleven o'clock?"

Simon looked at Marie, seeing the look behind her yes.

"That's great," he told John, who was already writing it in his book.

"Now, anything else?" he asked, as he looked up again.

"Well," Marie told him, "I quite fancy a Rasul therapy."

"Oh, I'm sure you'd enjoy that," he told them, his eyes holding Marie's, "It's so ... intimate ..."

He let the word hang in the air between, before continuing, "If you haven't had one before, you will need some guidance -- shall I arrange someone?"

"Yes, please," they both said, speaking in unison as Marie grabbed Simon's hand and squeezed it, a delicious shudder going through her.

"What if we say three o'clock tomorrow? That will give you enough time to recover from the massage," he told them with a twinkle in his eye that they surely couldn't be imagining, "And -- I'll then be available to be your guide."

With a smile they thanked him for his help and hurried back towards reception and the lifts.

They barely made it back to their room before they were in each arms, tearing at each others clothes, at each others bodies, needing, lusting, demanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie told Simon to wait in the shared seating area while she dressed for dinner, wanting to surprise him with the new dress she'd treated herself to. When she did come out to him, she took his breath away.

Her dress was simple and black, a silk, strapless sheath that clung to her body in all the right places before stopping midway down her thighs. Her hair was piled on top of her head, leaving her neck and tanned shoulders bare. She wore just enough makeup to emphasis her big blue eyes and full kissable lips.

Simon whistled softly and stood up. She took his hands as he held her at arms length.

"You look gorgeous," he told her simply, "I love you."

She smiled, her even white teeth seeming to glow.

"And I love you," she told him, before adding, as she felt him try to pull her closer, knowing what that might lead to, "And I'm starving."

Simon knew that all eyes would be on Marie as they walked into the restaurant, and he really didn't mind. He knew that they belonged together -- no matter what happened over the rest of the weekend. And the more time that passed, the more convinced he was that something would happen - and that they both knew it.

They took their time over dinner, enjoying each others company as much as the wonderful food and wine - and the attention of all the waiters. After dinner, they took the lift back up to the fifth floor. They fell easily into each others rams, glad that they were alone. Marie felt Simon hard against her as he pulled her close, her arms snaking around his neck just as his arms reached around her, his hands gently caressing her ass.

Back in their room, Simon pulled a bottle of wine from the mini bar and quickly poured them each a glass. They each took a sip, standing very close together, very aware of each other.

"To us," he toasted, clinking his glass against Marie's.

"And to tomorrow," she responded, "And whatever it brings."

Their eyes met - and their drinks were quickly forgotten, abandoned on the dressing table. Marie stepped into Simon's arms, her body pressing against him, her warmth radiating through the thin material of her dress.

They kissed, gently at first, and then more urgently. She ran her warm, wet tongue along his lips, slipping past them to toy with his. She sucked on his tongue as he slipped it between her lips. He ran his hands down her back, reaching for her taut ass, cupping her firm buttocks, pulling her to him. She pressed herself to him, feeling his hard cock, their kisses becoming more urgent with every second.

Pulling away from him slightly, Marie started to undo his shirt -- slowly, a button at a time, all the time her eyes on his. She pushed the shirt off his shoulders, dropping it to the ground. Her hands ran over his chest, teasing his nipples, scratching him lightly with her nails. Still looking into his eyes she slid her hand down his chest, over his stomach and into the top of his trousers. Simon gasped as she squeezed his cock, before pulling her hand away.

She dropped to her knees and looked back up at him before popping his button and easing his zip down. Sliding her hands into his waistband, she pulled his trousers and underwear over his hips, and down his thighs. His cock sprung up to welcome her - she kissed the tip, but otherwise avoided contact with him, teasing him. He kicked his shoes off, so that she could remove his clothes, leaving him naked as she came back up to kiss him, all the time being careful to leave his cock alone.

Simon turned her around, and unzipped her dress -- slowly, kissing her shoulders as he ran the zip all the way down to the top of her ass. He slipped the silky material off her shoulders, and watched the dress fall down her slender body into a shimmering pool around her feet. She was naked apart from her stiletto sandals, her body glimmering in the subdued lighting. With a groan, he took her back into his arms, kissing the side of her neck, her ears, and reaching around to cup her breasts in his hands, gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. A moan escaped from her moist lips as she pushed back against him, his cock nestling into the deep cleft between her firm cheeks.

He turned her around, and eased her back onto the bed. She stretched out, delighting in showing him her body. Before joining her he slipped her shoes off, kissing her toes before lying down beside her, their bodies barely touching as they kissed, their tongues again playing together. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin. Moving down slowly he ran his tongue along her jaw bone, kissing as he went, sucking on her ear lobe. He kissed down her neck, sucking gently at her throat, moving down slowly towards her breasts, running his tongue across her silky smooth flesh.

Simon looked down at her breasts, taking in her firm mounds, her hard, puckered nipples. He ran his hand over one breast, pausing briefly at her nipple, before continuing over her belly, towards her pussy. Marie moaned softly as his hand went lower, as his hand ran softly over her sparse hair, her legs opening slowly. He kissed her again, feeling rather than hearing her gasp as his hand reached her pussy, as his finger rubbed at her clit, before running down her wet slit and into her body.

He moved down to her breast, drawing her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with his teeth. He sucked on her harder, drawing more of her breast into his mouth, sucking on her hard nipples in time to the fucking movements of his finger. She cried out as his actions sped up, as her orgasm built inside, as her body peaked. She reached down and grabbed his hand, pushing his fingers deeper inside her, holding them there.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers