A Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

Simon looked on in awe at how wonderfully sexy Marie looked, not quite believing what had happened in the last half an hour, how quickly things had happened. Lucy let go of him, and he watched as she walked across the end of the bed, her hips swaying seductively, her hand held out to the man. She said something about "getting cleaned up", and led him away to the bathroom.

Simon went to Marie quickly, drawing her into his arms and kissing her, gently at first, then harder, their love clear to each other. When the others came back, Marie and Simon were still on the bed, holding each other. The man quickly introduced himself as Neil, and they laughed together, the sudden tension, the uncertainty, in the room disappearing as they each called out their name.

Neil and Lucy climbed onto the bed as well, with Lucy openly reaching out for the cocks each side of her. Without a word, Marie joined her in stroking Simon's cock, before clambering to the end of the bed and kneeling over him. She looked up at him as she took his cock deep into her mouth, feeling him starting to swell as Lucky stroked him. Marie switched her attention to Neil, licking his cock as Simon watched, before sucking him, tasting him, for the first time. Marie felt Lucy's hand on hers, pulling her, guiding her fingers towards the other woman's' pussy. She twisted her body as they moved around on the bed until Marie found herself somehow stroking one cock while feeding on another, her fingers sliding easily into Lucy's hot, sticky pussy.

For the next several minutes, there were hands and mouths everywhere, each of them reaching out, touching and caressing, sucking and licking, kissing and nipping. Lucy ended up on her back, her arms stretched out above her head, her full breasts thrust upwards, her body demanding attention. Neil moved first, his thick cock jutting out above his tight balls as he moved to kneel between her legs, sliding his hands under her ass as he plunged into her.

At Lucy's command, Marie and Simon moved to suck on her breasts, pulling her nipples into their mouths as Neil reached out to both of them. They moved again to let Neil and Lucy roll over, watching as Lucy sat up to ride his cock, her eyes closed as she caressed her own breasts. Marie pushed her hands away while Simon stroked his cock until Lucy dropped forward again, pushing her pussy down hard against Neil's rising cock, her breasts against his chest.

"In there."

She gestured towards the bedside unit with her head, her body rocking and rising with Neil's. Marie pulled the draw open and saw only a tube of lubricating gel. She grabbed it and pulled Simon around behind Lucy, both of them looking from the gel to Lucy's tight rosebud as it winked back at them.

"Pleeeassse," she told them.

Marie moved first, spreading the cold gel over Simon's cock before dropping a blob onto Lucy's ass. After just a moment's hesitation, she rubbed the other woman's ass, feeling her heat beneath her finger tips. And then both women cried out as Marie's finger slipped into Lucy's ass, just the tip at first, then up to the first knuckle, and then all of it. She fucked her slowly, feeling Lucy pressing back against her, and all the time Simon was stroking his aching erection, waiting his turn while they both watched Neil's cock sliding easily in and out of Lucy's wanton pussy,

Simon slid easily into Lucy as she relaxed long enough for him to sink deep into her body. He sighed, his balls tapping against her, his cock separated from Neil's' by so little. They quickly settled into an easy rhythm, with Lucy's cries getting louder and louder as they fucked her together, as their two cocks took her to new heights.

She cried out as she came, her cries echoing around them. The two men came more or less together, their cum exploding inside her as Marie watched, almost forgotten. But as soon as Lucy could focus, she was reaching out to her, pushing Marie's fingers away to replace them with her own until Marie could shuffle close enough to feel Lucy's tongue on her pussy, in her pussy. Marie's cries filled the room as she came, her hands on her breasts, Lucy's tongue inside her, the men's cocks still embedded in her body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time they did talk. After they'd got cleaned up, Simon had padded back out to the balcony and picked up the bottle of wine. They sat on the bed, finding out more about each other, chatting easily while they drank their wine. Neil and Lucy had been together for a few years, but where starting to discover a new side to each other. Simon and Marie blushed as they talked about their weekend, laughing as Lucy turned to Neil and demanded a massage and a Rasul therapy.

"Ah, but you need the right people to help you," Marie reminded them with a naughty giggle.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world for them to be reaching out to each other as they spoke. As the wine was gradually finished and their glasses put to one side, Simon wasn't the least bit surprised when Neil reached out to him, his hand running lightly over his cock and balls. Neil looked up at him as if waiting for some sort of sign, and moments after Simon had given an almost imperceptible nod, his cock was engulfed my Neil's hot mouth.

Simon cried out as Neil seemed to take all of him into his mouth, relenting only as his cock hardened and thickened. Beside them, Marie and Lucy were kissing, a shared kiss that sent tremors through them as their hands explored each other bodies. Marie was distracted for a moment as out of the corner of her eye she saw Neil moving carefully to straddle Simon, holding his cock tight between his lips as he fed his own cock into her husband's waiting mouth. With a groan she pushed Lucy onto her back and moved over her, her tongue sinking into her pussy as Lucy reached for her hips and pulled her down onto her waiting mouth.

For a few long, sexy minutes, the room was quiet apart from their soft sighs, and the wet sounds of sex. It was only broken when Marie demanded to be fucked.

Simon let go of Neil's cock and rolled onto his back, his cock slapping against his belly. Almost immediately he missed the taste, the feel, of Neil's cock in his mouth, and he knew that he wanted more. But that was quickly forgotten as Marie dropped down onto his cock, guided my Lucy's hands. He reached for Marie's breasts, feeling them filling his hands, her nipples hard against his palms, for a brief moment before they were pushed away.

For a moment all went dark as Lucy knelt over him, leaning forward to expose her ass and pussy to his eager tongue. As Marie rode his cock, he licked and sucked Lucy's tight pussy, his hands reaching out as he sensed rather than saw the two women caressing each others breasts, their mouths locked in a hungry kiss.

The bed creaked as Neil moved to kneel alongside the others. Rising up, he fed his cock between the two women, their lips sliding along his shaft as he fucked them. They were close to cumming when Marie cried out to Neil. In the same moment in time, Simon remembered, remembered that fantasy from all those weeks ago, that had started all this. And then, as the women cried out, as his own cum spurted deep into his wife's sexy gorgeous body, Neil let out a guttural roar, his cum streaming out all over Marie's back and ass as he knelt behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, as they lay quietly in bed, they told each other what had happened in those minutes they were apart. Simon told Marie of him and Lucy, and she told him of Neil, of what they had done. Afterwards, they spoke of their weekend together.

"I love you," Marie whispered, "Nothing will ever change that."

"I know," he told her, pulling her tight.

"Are planning on winning any more weekend's away?" she asked him quietly, her fingers running slowly through the hairs on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers