A Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

Simon felt her pussy contract around him, her juices wet and warm. As Marie pushed her hips upwards, he drew her breast further into his mouth - and she came. Her mouth hung open as she cried out, her juices pouring from her pussy, as pleasure and release ran through her. He kissed her nipple softly, teasing her just a little, helping her down from her high. She pulled his fingers from her, and sucked on them, tasting her juices.

He held her tight, kissing her, loving her.

"Thank you," was all she said.

Simon kissed her again, before reaching for their wine glasses. They lay on their sides, facing each other, sipping their wine. They talked and laughed, totally relaxed, taking their time but wanting more. He took her glass, and put it to one side. When she lay on her back, her hands behind her head, Simon still had his glass in his hand. He held the glass up and tipped it slowly, dripping wine onto her breasts, her belly, filling her navel. She pulled her already flat tummy in as the cold liquid hit her. He quickly put the glass down and went to lay along her, his face level with her breasts.

She wrapped her legs around him as he started to lick and suck the wine off her body, shivers running through her. She held his head, guiding him onto her nipples. He drew them into his mouth, sucking on her. He slid down her body, showering her with kisses. He lapped at her navel -- and then he slid lower still, until he was kneeling between her legs at the end of the bed. She drew up her knees, showing him her pussy, showing him everything.

"Please." She moaned.

Her pussy looked stunning. He could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her small pussy lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. He bent down and flicked his tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. He sucked on it, before running his tongue lower, over her pussy and then lower still. She pulled her knees higher as he ran his tongue down towards her the puckered rosebud of her ass.

Simon moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking her, wanting, needing her. He pushed his tongue into her body, fucking her as deep as he could. She held her own breasts, tugging and pinching her nipples. He could feel her orgasm coming as he sucked on her pussy, knowing what she liked. As he drove his tongue into her again, she reached down with one hand, holding his head to her, her pussy grinding against his mouth as he ran a finger towards her ass, rubbing her.

She cried out "Oh fuck," as she came, her pussy juices gushing into his mouth.

"Fuck me," she shouted, desperate to prolong her pleasure.

Simon quickly climbed back onto the bed and drove his cock into her. He pressed deep into her, holding his cock there while Marie squeezed her pussy around him. She came again immediately, pulling him tight to her, her nails digging into his flesh, her breasts crushed against him. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, her body arching towards him.

She sank back onto the bed, gasping, her breasts flushed red, her body damp with excitement. He kissed her, her arms around his neck, his cock sliding slowly in and out of her soft, sexy body. They kissed as she got her breath back, as her thumping heart returned too normal.

Then they rolled over, Marie rising up to sit on his cock, to take control. He reached for her breasts, caressing them, teasing her dark nipples. She reached behind her for his balls, squeezing them, rolling them softly in her hand while she rode him, rising up along his long, hard shaft before dropping back onto him, her movements getting faster, more intense.

Simon thrust up to meet her movements, matching her speed, her rhythm. She leant forward, her hands now above his head, presenting her breasts to him. He sucked on first one nipple, and then other, hard passionate sucks that drew her sensual breasts into his mouth as he thrust his cock deeper into her, meeting her hips driving down onto his shaft.

They both cried out as they came, a final, satisfying explosion that coursed through their bodies before Marie collapsed on top of him, kissing him. They rolled onto their sides, his cock still deep inside her as they clung to each other.

A long time afterwards, when at last they'd recovered their breath, they cleaned up and moved to the settees, dressed in the hotel's towelling robes and sipping at their wine. Simon sat in a corner, his feet on the coffee table, while Marie lay along the settee, resting against him. They laughed and chatted some more, comfortable together.

They both edged the subject they both died to bring up -- tomorrow. Simon eventually reached over to put his glass down, and to slip his hand into Marie's top to caress her breast. Her nipple was already hard, very hard.

"About tomorrow," he started.

But before he could continue, she had rolled over and was on all fours on the settee, her face inches from his.

"I think tomorrow will be very ... interesting," she told him.

And then they were kissing, wild kisses that sent a flood to her pussy and blood to his already engorged cock.

Marie spun around, her gown gaping open, her breasts swaying, as she knelt on the settee.

She looked over her shoulder and whispered "fuck me", before dropping her head down onto her outstretched arms and raising her ass towards him. He was on her in a second, throwing her gown away from her and plunging his thick cock into her pussy.

He drove into her hard, a raw edge to their sex as her chants echoed around the room.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me ..." was all he could hear until they both came -- and he knew that the next day would be special indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They woke up late, and barely had time for a kiss before they were rushing downstairs for breakfast. Afterwards, they knew that they had an hour to wait before their massages, so they spent the time lounging by the pool, barely able to contain their desire for each other, their thoughts of what the day might bring.

Simon looked at Marie out of the corner of his eye, loving her more than ever in a yellow bikini that showed her body off to perfection. Across the far side of the pool, the pool guard, a powerful looking man in his early twenties couldn't take his eyes off her either. Simon could see his name badge -- Nick -- and wondered if he was the masseur. Beside him, Marie was just as aware of Simon -- and Nick's attention -- and smiled contentedly to herself.

As John had suggested the previous day, they took a quick swim shortly before their massage, followed by a visit to the sauna, and an even quicker visit to the ice fountain. With their towels wrapped around them over their swimming costumes, they then headed for the massage suite.

They were met by John, who quickly introduced them to Natalie and Nick, who they both recognised from the pool. They both looked at Natalie - and Simon immediately thought how beautiful she was, with her straight blonde hair, her Nordic features, and a body that pressed against the confines of her tight -- and very short -- shorts and polo short in all the right places. Much to her surprise, Marie was thinking exactly the same as Simon.

They were led down a short corridor, with massage rooms off to each side. As directed, they went to the changing room, and quickly stripped off. Simon looked at Marie, and for a moment they were about to go to each other - but, on hearing Nick and Natalie in the massage room outside, they wrapped the ridiculously small towels that had been left for them around themselves and headed out to meet their masseurs.

Nick and Natalie introduced themselves again even though their name badges made it clear who they were, and then gestured for them to lay on the tables that were laid out at right angles to each other. Simon rested his head on his crossed arms as he had been told, and glanced over at Marie to see that she was doing the same. She smiled back, the smile lessening as she heard Natalie saying "I'll be your masseur today" to her. Behind Simon, who had already started to harden at the thought of Natalie's hands on his body, Nick was saying much the same to him, quickly wiping the smile from his face.

But the smile returned a little as Simon saw Natalie leaning over and whispering to Marie, before pulling her towel down at the back almost to the top of her ass. They both felt a dribble of warm oil on their backs, and then the expertly soothing hands of their masseurs. Simon knew straightaway that Nick was good, very good, and any tension he felt just seemed to drip away from him as his hands moved over his back and shoulders, along his arms and down his legs.

Beside him, Marie seemed almost to be asleep as Natalie's hands moved over her. Simon watched for a second, swallowing hard as he saw her hands sweeping along the side of Marie's body, just catching the edges of her breasts. He felt his cock beginning to harden at the thought of Natalie, of her hands on Marie's body, on his body. To Simon's embarrassment, Nick choose this moment to ask him to turn over. As he did, he clung to towel, praying silently for his cock to behave.

At Natalie's request, Marie turned over as well, almost dreamily she was so relaxed. She loved the feel of the hands on her body, soothing her. Ever since the massage had started, her pussy had been throbbing. She knew she wasn't meant to, but she was finding Natalie's touch very sensual -- and downright sexy when her fingertips caught the sides of her breasts. And now the feelings from her body were becoming even more intense as Natalie's fingers gently kneaded the flesh on the inside of her thighs. With a barely controlled sob of pleasure, Marie willed Natalie to move her hands higher.

But then they were gone again, and Nick was asking them both to roll over once more. As she rolled over, Marie pressed her mound down hard on the table, hoping for some relief. But none came, and then the hands were on her again, sweeping down her back. For a second, Marie didn't realise that the hands were different, but then they were lower than ever on her back, reaching down to rub the top of her ass. Her eyes flew open -- and were greeted by the sight of Natalie, her breasts straining against the confines of her polo shirt, leaning over Simon, whispering something to him as her hands ran down her back.

As Nick's hands moved from her back to her legs, Marie saw Simon roll over so that he was on his back again. Natalie moved then, obscuring her view, but by now Marie's eyes were wide open again as Nick's hands moved slowly up her legs, massaging her gently, but getting higher and higher as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Beside her, Simon was beside himself as Natalie's hands ran over his body, his cock hardening with every sweep of her hands. The strength of his erection was surely obvious, but still her hands avoided him, casually going on with their job as if nothing was happening. He thought his cock would explode, that he would cum, even without being touched -- just as beside him, Marie was desperately trying to control herself as Nick's fingers edged so close to her pussy that he must surely feel her heat, her wetness.

And then it was over.

"I think that we've gone as far as we can," Nick told them before leading Natalie out of the room, leaving them stunned.

They both sat up, a glazed expression on their face. Marie's towel fell away, leaving her flushed breasts bare as she stared at Simon's massively erect cock.

"I need fucking ... now!" she told him.

"Quickly ... upstairs," he gasped, standing up, his cock waving in front of him.

"No ... now!" Marie demanded.

By the time Simon turned back to her, she was lying on the table, her knees drawn up and apart, her eyes closed -- and the fingers of one hand deep inside her pussy, while the fingers of the other circled and toyed with her clit. Simon watched her plunging fingers for a second and then moved beside her, not caring where they were as he grabbed a handful of Marie's hair, twisted her head around and drove his cock into her mouth.

Marie groaned and sucked hard, her eyes still closed.

"You wish this was Nick, don't you?" Simon asked.

"Yeeeessssss," she mumbled against his cock, her lips drawn tight around him.

"You want his cock, don't you ... in your mouth ... inside you ... fucking you ... fucking you hard ..."

"Yeeeessssss.. I want him," she cried, pushing his cock from her mouth for a second, "And you want her ... Natalie ... want to fuck her ... now fuck me ....fuck me."

Outside the massage room, Nick heard the groaning, heard his name - and smiled to himself. Grabbing Natalie, they peered through the small glass panel in the door. Even though the glass was slightly opaque, it was more than obvious what was happening. Silently, they stepped into the room.

As they appeared, Simon looked up, his lust completely hiding any surprise. He glanced at Marie, but her eyes were still closed, her fingers deep in her pussy. He dragged his cock from her mouth, just as Nick dragged his shorts off and freed his strong cock. With a nod from Simon, Nick climbed onto the massage table -- and plunged his cock deep inside Marie.

Simon watched as his wife threw her head back, her eyes still closed, and groaned. Nick pulled her legs up and over his shoulders - and fucked her harder, the table rattling and shaking under them as her heels drummed on his back. As he watched, Natalie dropped to her knees in front of him, sucking his cock -- still wet from Marie's mouth -- into hers.

Marie was clawing at her breasts now, pinching and pulling her nipples as she was fucked wildly, her eyes closed tight as if she was trying to keep in her head the visions of Nick that were coursing through her mind. Only feet away, Simon bit his lip, trying to keep quiet. He pulled Natalie to her feet, wanting more. For the first time he realised that her shorts were gone. He pulled her to him, kissing her frantically as he pulled her hard onto his cock, grinding against her as his hands found her ass.

He turned around, releasing her just enough to let her ease her firm ass onto the waist high bench behind her. He caught a fleeting glimpse of her shaved mound, of her pouting, engorged lips, and then he was inside her, driving hard into her taut body. He dragged her polo shirt up and over her head, quickly freeing her breasts from the top of her bra, capturing them with his mouth as she leant back.

They fucked quickly, Simon and Natalie, Nick and Marie. Simon came first, unable to hold back as he watched Nick pumping his thick cock into his wife. He kissed Natalie hard, suppressing his cries, her cries, as his cum erupted inside her, as she came on his cock, her juices mixing with his.

So close that he could reach out and touch her, Simon opened his eyes in time to see Marie cumming, a flush rising up through her body as her cries echoed around them. Nick held still for a moment as her pussy grabbed him, but them he was fucking her hard again as she sagged back, until he pulled his cock out from inside her and sent thick streams of cum over her breasts and belly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they relaxed by the pool later, Simon still wasn't sure if Marie knew that it was Nick who had fucked her, that he had fucked Natalie. He told himself that surely she must, but he still wasn't sure -- and Marie hadn't said anything that hinted at anything other than how excited she'd been.

After he had cum, Nick had quickly climbed off the table, watching as Marie ran her fingers through the thick pools of cum on her body, a contented smile on her face. By the time she opened her eyes, he was gone, Natalie with him, and Simon was back by her side, his juice coated cock still dripping cum. She'd reached out and pulled him to her, smiling as she sucked his cock back into her mouth and cleaned him off with long sweeps of her tongue, his cock jerking as he watched her licking away Natalie's juices.

Later, they had changed, grabbed a light lunch and decided to lounge by the pool until it was time for their next treatment. There was a different life guard on duty now, so Simon didn't even have the chance to see what Marie would say or do when they saw Nick again. And he wasn't sure what would happen if he saw Natalie again.

Juts before three, John appeared at their side.

"Ready?" he enquired.

"Oh, I'm always ready," Marie replied, standing up quickly, her breasts pressing forward as she reached up to tie back her hair in a pony tail.

Simon looked at her in surprise, wondering again what she knew. He followed her with John as she led them the way John had pointed out, watching the sway of her hips, which was undoubtedly being exaggerated for him, for both of them.

John slipped ahead of them as they crossed reception again, and led them past the massage rooms, to the very end of the corridor. As he held the door open for them, Marie squeezed past him, moving closer to him than she needed. Behind her, Simon's heart was pounding at the change in her, as she openly flirted with John.

"This," John was telling them, "Is our Rasul therapy room."

He gestured at the room, the walls of which were tiled, the subdued lighting reflecting off them. Along one wall was shelving, with a range of containers in different colours and sizes. On the other wall was a shower area, with two separate shower heads, while at the end of the room were two short benches positioned opposite each other, surrounded by a range of vents.

"Now, this is a very ... er ... intimate therapy, which is why we recommend it to couples such as yourselves."

Simon glanced at Marie, but her eyes were on John as he spoke.

"This is a very ancient treatment ... there are three parts to it ... firstly the mud's." he gestured at the various containers.

Marie stepped closer to him as he continued.

"The therapy is based around the different mud's being spread all over your skin, with different mud's for different parts of your body. It's ... er ... especially important that the correct mud's are used for the more ... er ... delicate parts of the body."

"Which parts do you mean?" Marie asked coyly, her voice a little husky, "Do you mean that they need to be spread ... everywhere?"

Simon watched as John gulped, a blush rising up his face.

"After that," he continued with difficulty, gesturing towards the end of the room, "The mud's are dried in the heat over there, before steam is used to gently soften them."

"And the third stage?" Marie asked, stepping even closer, "Is that to shower together?"

Before John could answer, she turned to Simon.

"This sounds awfully confusing ... I'd hate to get the wrong mud on my ... er ... delicate parts ... shall we ask John to stay and help?"

Simon nodded dumbly, not daring to speak.

"Would you John?" she asked, shrugging her towelling robe off.

John swallowed hard as he stared at her. This time she was wearing a black bikini, a black bikini that was little more than four triangles of material held together by the thinnest of laces, a black bikini that only emphasised her soft curves and full breasts.

"Oh," she murmured, her face a picture of innocence, "I wouldn't want to get anything on this, would I?"

She reached behind her neck, pushing her breasts forward. A second later her bikini top had joined her robe on the floor, and John was staring at her firm breasts, her dark erect nipples -- and Simon was watching his wife openly seduce another man.

"You will join us, won't you?" she asked, not waiting for an answer before running her hands up the front of John's tight fitting tee shirt and adding "And we wouldn't want to get mud on this either, would we?"

Seconds later, after glancing in Simon's direction and catching his quick nod, John was pulling his shirt over his head. As soon as his shirt was off, Marie ran her hands over his tightly muscled belly and up on to his bare chest. She scratched lightly over his nipples, feeling the shudder that went through him.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers