A Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

Marie rocked gently on his cock, rising and falling just enough as they kissed, slowly, sensuously, their tongues slipping and dancing.

"Morning!"

Marie leapt into the air, swearing softly, grabbing a sheet and pulling it around her. Simon dragged a pillow over his cock, both of them blushing furiously as Suzy, the maid came into the room. She stopped, her hand flying to her mouth as she took in the scene in front of her.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbled.

"No ... we ... er ... should have ... er ... put the ... er ... sign on the door," Marie stuttered, her face aglow.

"I'll come back," Suzy told them, turning away.

"No ... no ... you carry on, we were just going to ... er ... look at the papers anyway," Marie told her unconvincingly.

Suzy shrugged and went across to the bathroom, whistling quietly. Simon looked at Marie and stifled a laugh, both of them letting out a deep breath.

"I don't suppose it's the first time it's happened to her," Simon whispered.

"It might be," Marie told him, "She told me that this is her first job in a hotel."

Simon looked surprised.

"She used to work in offices and the like, but wanted a change."

"How do you know all this?" Simon asked.

"Girls talk," Marie told him with an enigmatic smile, before adding, "You'd be surprised what I know!"

"Like what?" Simon challenged.

"Oh, the usual," she told him, "She's 28 and single."

Simon glanced down at the newspaper that he'd retrieved from by the door, his mind not entirely on the print in front of him.

"Oh," Marie added quietly, "And she thinks you're sexy!"

Simon looked up at Marie, his cock stirring.

"What?"

"You heard," she told him, leaning over to kiss him, her hand slipping onto his cock, "And don't tell me you haven't noticed her!"

They both looked up as they heard Suzy moving around, and then saw her appear in the bathroom. Through the glass wall, they saw her drop her cleaning stuff beside the bath, and lean down it as if to start wiping it over. For a moment Simon stared at her, at her black hair tied in two plaits that were pulled forward over her shoulders, at the white uniform she wore, poppered up the front with the top two undone. His cock stirred as he realised how her uniform stretched across her rounded ass, how tight it was around her breasts.

"Stop staring, it's rude," Marie giggled, reaching for his cock inside the robe he'd pulled on, "But I can't blame you -- she is beautiful."

This time his cock jerked in her hand.

"What's she doing?" Marie asked, looking back across to Suzy.

Suzy was sat on the edge of the bath looking at the glass wall. Slowly she stood up, and it was only as she crossed to the wall that they saw what she was looking at -- the hand prints on the wall. Marie's hand prints. Two sets, one above the other. Suzy was tracing the outline of the lower set with her fingers, and then the second set.

Simon and Marie were almost holding their breath as they watched Suzy step back a little and study the wall. But they both gasped as she then traced the perfect outlines of Marie's breasts on the wall, and then where her belly had pressed against it. She reached over and traced the outline of the print Marie's ass and back had left when Simon had finally fucked her, pressed hard against the glass.

Suzy looked like she was almost in a daze as she placed her hands on the second set of hand prints, the higher ones, and stepped forward, her own breasts almost perfectly matching the prints on the glass. They watched her breasts rising and falling as her breathing accelerated. Her nipples were outlined against her uniform, her excitement obvious.

"Go to her," Marie gasped, her pussy on fire.

Simon crossed the room quickly, not bothering to hide his erect cock. He shrugged the towelling robe off, and stepped into the bathroom naked. Suzy was still by the wall, but glanced across when she saw his reflection in the glass. She stared at him, at his cock, her lips dry, her own need and desire ripping through her body.

"Yeeessss".

And then Simon was behind her, reaching around to wrench her uniform apart, her poppers giving way easily. She pressed back as he ground his hard cock against her ass, as he reached for her breasts. He spun her around, their eyes locking for just a moment before he was pulling her overall away, leaving her in just her peach, lacy underwear. Her bra was struggling to contain her breasts as her chest rose and fell, her nipples dark pebbles through the almost see through material, her panties tight against her pussy, her lips clearly visible.

Simon reached behind her, feeling her warm against him as he unsnapped her bra. He dragged it down her arms, dipping his head to suck greedily on one nipple and then the other, her hand finding his cock for the first time. They savoured each other for a few long, sensual moments, Simon feeding on her breasts, Suzy stroking his cock.

It was Suzy who broke the spell, hissing "Fuck me" as Simon drew her nipples, her breasts, ever deeper into his hungry mouth. He quickly drew her panties down her legs, pausing for a second before leaning forward and licking slowly along her lips, his tongue separating them, her short hair brushing against him.

As he stood, Suzy turned around and placed her hands on Marie's prints on the glass, her body pushed out towards him in open invitation. Simon moved behind her, his cock lying along the tight cleft between her rounded cheeks. He reached down and caressed her ass, kissing her back and neck, before easing his cock between her thighs. Her heat, her wetness, hit him straightaway, and then he was inside her, sliding deep, her pussy tight around him.

He reached for her full breasts, but hesitated when he realised that Suzy had stopped wriggling against him. She was staring into the bedroom. Marie was kneeling on the bed in front of them, just the glass between them. She was naked, her face flushed. Her breasts were pushed forward, her nipples rubbery and erect. But it was her hands they were watching, her fingers, sliding deep inside her pussy, rubbing and toying with her clit.

With a deep groan that bounced off the walls, Simon slammed into Suzy, her swaying breasts caught by his hands. She straightened her arms, pushing back against him as he fucked her hard, hard and deep and fast, in perfect time with Marie's plunging fingers. He pinched Suzy's nipples as Marie pinched her own, and he reached under her to rub her clit, matching Marie's every move.

When they came, it was almost together. Marie's cries as she came triggered an orgasm so deep inside Suzy's body that she thought she would faint as every nerve ending sent pleasure crashing through her. Simon held her, his hands on her hips now, pulling her back onto his cock as his cum filled her, mixing with her juices, dribbling from her when eventually they separated to hug and to hold each other, to kiss for the first time, a lingering kiss that left them ready for more.

Marie met them as they staggered out of the bathroom, all of them naked, sharing kisses and touches before sinking down onto the bed. Nothing much was said at first, but then they talked quietly, all very aware of each other, enjoying each others nakedness, knowing that it was only a matter of time

They moved around on the bed, Suzy easing onto her back, with Marie at her side. Simon kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other's breasts. Marie leant over and licked Suzy's nipples, before taking one into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. Simon moved back to kneel between Suzy's legs, seeing for the first time how prominent her clit was, seeing how her pussy was demanding attention.

He kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. He kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more, before he ran his tongue back down, pausing at her clit. And then he was pushing his tongue inside her, licking and sucking. Her hand appeared, her fingers rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Suzy was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting -- from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Marie was grinding her pussy against Suzy's thigh, needing, wanting. Simon ran his hand up to her, pushing one, then two, then three fingers inside her, feeling her moving against them frantically. Suzy reached for Marie's breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples, caressing, both of them crying out.

Simon urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came again, long drawn out orgasms that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Marie still pushing onto his fingers, and Suzy on his mouth. As they relaxed, Simon moved to kiss Marie, to share Suzy's taste with her. Then he kissed Suzy, before lying between them, hugging them.

As soon as they relaxed a little, both Suzy and Marie reached for Simon's cock, looking across at each other and smiling. They stroked him between them, before pushing him onto his back and tasting him, sharing kisses around his thick shaft while he watched and groaned. Marie climbed across him, her pussy hovering above his cock. Suzy reached for him, and rubbed the head of his cock across Marie's pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Marie sank down onto him, his cock sliding deep inside her hot, wet pussy.

As Marie began to move up and down his cock, Suzy swung her leg across his body, sitting on his chest before sliding her pussy to his mouth. Simon licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, his arms around her, pulling her to him. She lent forward, balancing herself as Simon pulled her to him, as Marie rode his cock, as he thrust into her, the bed shaking under them. Simon reached for Suzy's breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. He rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between his finger and thumb, Marie leaning forward to join him.

Simon thrust into them, his cock reaching deep into Marie, meeting her body as she moved downwards, while his tongue plunged into Suzy's wanton pussy. Suzy pushed herself harder to him as Marie's cries got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from him, pulling Suzy back along his body. Simon felt her wet pussy smearing her juices down his chest and stomach, and then his cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Marie kissed him, before taking her turn to sit across him. But she turned to face Suzy, pushing her ass back towards him, exposing her bum and pussy to his mouth, to his tongue. As Suzy took his cock deep inside her body, they reached for each other's breasts, leaning forward to share a deep kiss.

Simon licked slowly from Marie's puckered hole to her clit, sucking and kissing, his tongue fucking her. Both Marie and Suzy were pushing down on him, matching the upward thrusts of his cock and tongue. His balls were on fire, his cum hot inside them. Simon groaned, and Suzy pushed harder, faster. With a cry he came, his cum shooting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying him inside her, her pussy clenched around him. Finally, Marie moaned into Suzy's soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against him, her passion spent for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Suzy had left them, they spent the rest of the day wandering around the lakes around the hotel, enjoying the warm sun. They talked of many things, but not of what had happened over the last few days, each of them sensing that maybe it wasn't over. They watched the yachts on the lake, and even took a rowing boat out for half an hour, laughing until it hurt at there inability to go in the direction they wanted.

They laughed as they got back to the hotel and realised just how hungry they were.

"Well we did wake up late," Simon reminded her.

"Yes, and whose fault was that," Marie laughed, "After all that ... exercise we had!"

"Come on, let's get an early dinner," Simon told her, "I'm starved."

"And?" she enquired, "There's always an 'and' ..."

Simon laughed with her, "I don't know," he told her, "After all, we didn't exactly plan how this weekend might work out, did we?"

"No," she told him, her face suddenly serious, before adding with a deliciously wicked grin, "And anyway, the fat lady hasn't sung yet!"

Simon made a grab for her, but she skipped out of his way and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. As it was still only early evening, they didn't bother getting dressed up for dinner, and made it to the restaurant just as it opened. The waiters were as attentive as ever, and an hour or so later they were back in their room, a bottle of wine in hand.

Marie wandered out onto the shared balcony while Simon opened the wine and poured a couple of glasses. He took one over to her, and they leant against the balcony rail, silently watching the bright orange reflections shimmering across the lake as the sun began to set.

When their glasses were empty, he went to fetch some refills but stopped to watch Marie as she leant over, her already short shirt riding up. He put the glasses back down, and stepped close behind her. Reaching around her, he slipped his hands inside her thin jumper to cup her braless breasts. She wriggled her ass slowly against his cock, feeling him hardening as he pressed back. She reached behind her, nimbly freeing his cock from his jeans while he slid a hand into the front of her skirt.

Simon smiled to himself, thinking how only 48 hours earlier Marie had been so concerned about them being seen on the balcony. Marie turned slowly in his arms, her hand moving along his thick shaft -- until her eyes suddenly opened very wide.

"Don't mind us."

The voice was deep, an amused edge to it. They'd totally forgotten that the balcony was shared with the adjoining room. Simon desperately tried to stuff his cock back into his jeans, while Marie straightened her skirt and top.

They turned around and were met by another couple grinning back at them. He was tall and rugged, maybe a few years older than them, while she was very pretty, younger than them, busty and blonde.

"Sorry we disturbed you -- it looked like you were ... er ... having fun!" he told them, his twinkling eyes roaming over each of them.

"It was - and it looked like you were enjoying the view," Marie grinned, looking at the other woman, her eyes dropping briefly but deliberately to where her erect nipples were pressing against her bra, her blouse.

"And you," she told the man, reaching out to stroke his more than obvious bulge.

Simon's mouth was totally dry, and he just stared as Marie spoke, and then reached out. Seconds later he could only gasp as Marie allowed the man to lead her away towards his room. As she disappeared through the door that they left open behind them, Simon could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Sit down, let's drink to ... new friends."

Her voice was husky, and very sexy. Simon turned to see her sat down on the edge of the settee, patting the seat beside her. As he sat down, she passed him a glass and then clinked hers against it.

"To new friends," she toasted.

"New friends," he replied, aware of the heat of her body against his.

"And lovers," she whispered, taking his glass back.

He watched as she reached over and put the glasses down before turning back to him. They looked at each other for a moment before she swung her leg over him, her short, flared skirt riding up high on her thighs as she straddled his lap, her knees each side of him. She leant forward and kissed him, her tongue swarming into his mouth as their mouths locked together. Simon felt his cock rising as she pressed down, her breasts hard against his chest.

They kissed for what felt like many minutes until they parted breathlessly. She reached forward and wrenched the two sides of his shirt apart, not bothering with the buttons. She leant forward and kissed his nipples, and then nipped them, softly then harder, much harder. Simon reached for her breasts, squeezing them through her clothes as she sat up. He copied her, ripping her blouse from her and throwing it to one side before drawing her swollen nipples into his mouth, sucking her through her bra.

She sat up, reaching behind her to put her hands on his thighs, pushing her breasts out and her pussy down. Her bra was lacy, lacy and flimsy and gave way easily as he reached between her heaving breasts and tore it apart. The two halves hung from her arms as he cupped her breasts, feeling them fill his hands as leant forward and tasted her for the first time, feeding on her nipples, her breasts, as she held his head tight. As Simon sucked and licked and kissed, she rocked against him, sliding her pussy along the ridge of his cock.

With a groan, she slid off the settee and knelt between his legs. She rubbed the bulge in the front of his jeans, feeling his hardness and her own heat and wetness. She freed his cock easily, licking and sucking it quickly before dragging his jeans and underwear away, leaving him naked. She straddled him again, showing him just a glimpse of her naked pussy as she held him before dropping herself onto his cock.

They both cried out as her weight dropped, taking him deep inside her. Her wanton pussy held him tight as she pulled his head around, pushing her nipples back towards his mouth. He sucked hard, matching the rise and fall of her body, matching her urgency, her need, his need. He heard cries from somewhere else, cries he recognised as Marie's, and then she was riding him harder, faster, deeper, and she was crying out as she came, and then he was cumming, his thick cream mixing with her juices, her pussy throbbing around his still erect cock as they held each other tight.

They kissed again then, more tenderly, his cock still buried inside her. As they parted, she laughed.

"Lucy," she said.

They laughed together, and Simon introduced himself. She climbed off him slowly, his still hard cock slapping against his belly. She pushed her skirt down over her hips, and he watched as it slid to the ground to pool around her feet. He stared at her beautiful, statuesque body, at her full, breasts. He stood up and kissed her again.

"I wonder what's going on in there?" he pondered, holding her.

"Only one way to find out," she giggled, feeling his cock jerk against him.

She looked down at his cock, still rock hard. Simon laughed with her, assuring it wasn't always like that.

"You'll scare someone," she giggled deliciously, "Let see if I can do anything about it."

A few seconds later, she was knelt before him, her breasts and head bobbing in a perfect rhythm until he was cumming again, his cum filling her mouth to overflowing. She pinched the shaft of his cock and looked up at him as she swallowed deeply. She still held his eyes as she released him and sucked the last few jets of cum from him before standing up and kissing him, deeply, sharing his taste.

"Come on," she told him, leading him through to see the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon stopped in the doorway, Lucy beside him, and stood and stared -- at his wife, on her hands and knee's, clinging to the end of the bed, her breasts moving wildly while she was fucked hard by the man kneeling behind her. Her eyes looked glazed and her mouth hung open as she looked across at Simon in response to his loud, drawn out moan. The man glanced across as well, and threw back his head, crying out as he came, as Marie came, as they collapsed forward on the bed, still joined as she twisted her head to welcome his kiss.

Lucy pressed her breasts to Simon's arm as they held each other, her hand straying to his cock as they watched. After what seemed like an age, the man rolled away from Marie and lay panting on his back, his lean body slick from his exertions, his hand reaching out to touch her as she slowly rolled onto her back.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers