A Fare to Remember

Story Info
Woman seeks solace after discovery of cheating lover.
2.9k words
4.28
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's fully loaded carry-on was slung over her shoulder, making her list to one side and putting a crease in her bulky tan trench coat. She was dragging a large hard sided suitcase behind her. Dropping the shoulder bag, she brushed a stray lock of silver-frosted blonde hair from her eyes.

Jack's hack was next in line and he was ready. He quickly and effortlessly put the heavy bags in the trunk, slammed the lid, tucked the fare in the back seat and jumped behind the wheel. He turned the key and kicked the old beast to life. He looked into his rear-view mirror to see two grey eyes looking back. Jack allowed himself a quick glance at the face that held those eyes. She was perhaps forty, a foxy forty he had to admit.

He caught himself before he started to stare. "Where to?" he asked.

"Elm Park, 15342 Bell Court," she answered.

Jack cranked up the flag. Elm Park was a forty-five-minute drive from the airport. He pulled out into the heavy traffic and bullied his way into the main stream. Now that he was moving it was time to chat up the fare in order to insure a good tip.

He looked into the mirror again. "Been out of town on business or pleasure?" he asked.

"Business. Seven days, seven cities."

"Bet you're glad to be home then?"

"Yes, managed to cut a couple days off this trip so I'll have a few days at home with Alex before I head out again."

They chatted amiably during the ride. As they neared their destination Jamie's conversation took a turn. It was obvious she was really looking forward to surprising Alex. She got her compact out and began serious primping. She took out a small bottle of perfume and opened her overcoat so she could dab a drop of scent at the hollow of her neck.

Jack was looking in the mirror at that moment and almost went off the road when he saw what was concealed beneath the bulky trench coat. If Jamie's cleavage had been a pothole the cab would have cracked an axle getting over it.

"What?" Jamie said in surprise.

"A dog," Jack lied, "Just missed him."

She went back to preening, content that Jack was a pro. Her last chore was to make sure that her bosom was in order. This was no small task and required her to reach in and adjust them as if trying to fit a couple of ripe melons into a small shopping bag. Jack tried not to look, but not too hard.

"It's the third house up there," she said pointing to a home that had property taxes higher than Jack's net worth. "Turn your lights out, I want to surprise Alex."

Jack was willing to comply, knowing that special service added up to a bigger tip. He guided the car up the driveway and killed the motor. He raised the flag and read the meter. Seventy-six fifty; a nice fare.

He grabbed the luggage and let Jamie proceed him to the front door. She got busy looking through her purse for her wallet and her keys. She was not having much luck.

The house was dark. Not even a porch light was on to help Jamie rummage through her huge purse. While Jack stood patiently waiting, he looked at the house. The front room curtains were open, so he looked in.

In the pale light of a distant street light, he saw a black leather sofa and chair. 'Nice,' he thought. The chair had a matching foot stool and the foot stool had a figure leaning on it. Jack's jaw dropped.

As Jack's eyes adjusted to the dim light, he could clearly see the scene before him. A long-legged girl with short black hair was kneeling next to the leather foot stool. She was resting her forearms on the cushion and her slender fingers dug into the leather. She looked to be almost twenty.

Kneeling behind her was a middle-aged man whose potbelly had more hair than his head. His hands were on the firm muscled hips of the girl and it was obvious that his rod was measuring the depth of her cunt with deliberate thoroughness.

Each time he humped his hips forward his paunch would wobble and shake. The girl bared her teeth in an animal snarl as her knees were lifted from the floor by the power of each thrust. From the sweat dripping off the old guy and the sheen of dew on the young woman, Jack surmised they had been at it for a while.

When Jamie looked up from her purse, with keys in hand, she saw the erotic tableaux framed by the picture window. She let out a gasp of astonishment that snapped Jack back to the present.

Jamie watched the final act in wide eyed horror. The strokes were rapid and short. The girl began cheering, "Ahhh," like she was watching fireworks. Suddenly the black-haired girl slumped forward over the stool, her ass in the air. The old guy's thick dick bounced free as it spewed white cum over her pink cheeks.

Jamie turned around, dropped the keys back into her purse and stalked toward the cab. Jack tore himself from the show and hurried after her. She got back into the cab and Jack, taking his cue, deposited the bags back in the trunk. He jumped into the hack and turned the key.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Just drive."

He slammed the beast into reverse and laid a patch of rubber in the driveway. He flicked on his lights as he sped away.

Jack looked in the mirror for a quick glance. Jamie's eyes were red and tears streaked her cheeks. Jack felt bad. He didn't know what to say. Instead of talking he passed his tissue box back to her. She thanked him and used the tissues to dab at her eyes. He couldn't just drive this woman around until the end of his shift. After what she had just been through, he didn't think she deserved a cab fare the size of the national debt.

"I know it's not my place to say, but wouldn't it be better to go to a hotel? If you just ride around, you'll run up a big tab."

She looked up and their eyes met. She saw sincere concern and he saw that she was not mad he had made the suggestion.

"You're right. Nice of you to suggest it. Some cabbies would just let me run up a huge bill."

"No problem. We all need a friend once in a while. So, how about a nice place downtown?"

Jamie thought about that and shook her head. "I might run into people I know. You must know an out of the way motel?" she asked. Jack nodded.

There were a few moments of silence then Jamie said, "There is no fool like an old fool." Jack didn't think the comment required an answer.

"I would have given Alex anything," she said. "Alex had expensive tastes and I was willing to pay," she continued, her voice taking on a harder edge. Suddenly she grabbed Jack's shoulder and shouted for him to stop.

He pulled up to the curb abruptly. He saw the neon glow of an all-night liquor store. Jamie leaped from the back seat and darted into the store. She returned quickly clutching a bottle in a brown paper bag. No sooner were they out in traffic, then she pulled a bottle of twenty-year-old scotch from the bag and twisted out the cork. Jamie up ended the bottle and took a blast.

Luckily the motel was not far. She had not done too much damage to liver before they pulled up to the motel office. The clerk didn't even look up as he took the sign-in sheet. This was about as discreet a place as you could find without being on the vice squad's top ten hit list.

The bored clerk handed over a key and gestured vaguely toward the room. Jack bundled Jamie back into the cab. He found the right number and backed into the numbered stall. By the time he had removed the bags Jamie was fumbling at the room door with the key. After the second time she dropped them, he picked them up and opened the door for her. She spilled in and sank into a chair. He followed and set her bags near a small dresser. The small room smelled of stale perfume, stale rye and stale sex..

"What'z the tab?" she slurred, as searched for her wallet.

"One-hundred-thirty-four."

"Mind if I use plastic? I might need my cash in the next few days."

Jack said he didn't mind and went back out to the cab to run the card. When he came back, he knocked on the door. Jamie shouted come in. He looked around the room. All he saw was a trail of clothes leading to the bathroom. First was the trench coat, then shoes, then her dark blue suit jacket. A voice from the bathroom told him drop the gold card was on the table.

She emerged from the bathroom with a bottle and two glasses of scotch. She stopped and stared at Jack. She really hadn't looked at him before. There was no reason to. He was just another man in a world run by them. He wasn't Alex.

Now she studied him as stood with receipt in one hand and credit card in the other. He was young, perhaps twenty-four and had the muscular build one associated with a college wrestler. His faded jeans and varsity jacket gave him a boy next door look.

She brought a glass of scotch over and set it next to him. "A toast," she said raising her glass. "To Alex, may she live a long life and regret tonight every single day of it."

Jack snatched up the glass eagerly and joined Jamie in a drink to Alex's health. It was only after the warmth of the expensive booze started to spread that he clicked to the word: she.

Jamie saw the puzzlement race across Jack's face. She started to smile then she started to laugh. "You thought that my Alex was that fat pig?" she said between guffaws.

Jack lost the power of speech. Partly because he was busy imagining the black-haired girl and the classy blonde bumping beavers and partly because he was shocked by how much the image excited him.

Jamie sat on the edge of the bed as she regained her composure. Her rampant giggling subsided and she raised her glass again. "To good hearted cabbies," she said, as she drained her glass. Jack shrugged and took another slug of the excellent scotch. An odd look crossed Jamie's face as she gazed at Jack. "Go easy on that stuff pal," she said, "You have to operate heavy equipment tonight."

She reached out, Jack thought she was reaching for the bottle she had placed on the table beside him. He was surprised when she took his glass and set it down. "I'm serious here," she said with a smile that warmed Jack more than the scotch.

When Jamie began to unbutton her silk blouse Jack's mind turned into a sieve and all but one thought drained from his mind. She took her time with each button then slowly slid her arms out of the soft material and tossed it carelessly aside. With exaggerated effort she attempted to unhook the clasps at the front of her bulging harness. She threw up her hands in defeat. "See, I said you had to operate some heavy machinery," she said as she stood and thrust her bumper toward Jack.

He curled his fingers into the fabric at the convergence of her breasts. He had to grip firmly and lift to remove some of the pressure on the clasp. He defeated each sturdy hook in turn until the last one sprung apart with a snap and her flesh poured out like a milky waterfall.

The orbs swung down and apart, then bounced together again with a muffled slap. When they came to rest, they gave the appearance of twin ski jumps with a steep slope that turned up at the end. Pouting nipples could have been pink clad skiers ready to launch into space.

Hefting one melon in each hand, Jack pressed his face between her breasts and kissed her warm scented flesh. Jamie stroked his hair as a mother might comfort a nursing infant, but the gleam in her eyes was far from maternal.

He knelt before her and his kisses became sucking nibbles as he turned his attention to her growing dugs. When he sucked in a nipple and areola as one mouthful, working at it with his tongue, Jamie cooed encouragement.

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she held her tit to his mouth to free his hands. He was not slow in tucking his fingers in the waistband at the back of her panty hose. He moved his hands over her round bottom, rolling the hose down as he went.

When she was completely peeled, Jack rocked back to catch his breath and to take a good look at the prize before him. She was not like the thin girl he saw getting porked. Jamie exhibited extra padding, but it was stuffed in the right places. From full breasts to plump ass, she was all woman.

Jamie sat on the edge of the bed. She placed a red nailed hand on each of her white knees and spread her legs just enough to show off her triangle of fine blonde hair. She giggled as she watched Jack's eyes sparkle.

Jack didn't need to read the menu. He leaned down and pushed her thighs so wide apart that the blonde thatch split open to reveal a glistening slit already slick with passion.

Jamie rolled her hips up to meet his mouth. She purred as his tongue glided the entire length of her twat. She sighed when his hard tongue probed her hole. She moaned when he fastened his lips on her swelling clit.

Jack savored the way she squirmed and bucked as he ravished her. He relished her enthusiasm as he ate her to climax. When her kicking legs and thrashing arms subsided in serene release Jack stood up and dropped his jeans. Taking her by the ankles he lifted her legs up and apart. Her ass came up off the bed as he bent her double. Like a rain slicked driveway leading to a warm garage, Jamie's full lipped pussy lay exposed.

Jack chauffeured his limousine home with speed and precision. Jamie gasped a startled yelp as Jack's thick machine wedged her open. She was pinned and plugged so quickly that, though she struggled at the sudden intrusion, there was little effective resistance she could offer. Letting her legs rest on his chest, he reached down and tried to tune in Jamie's station by dialing her protruding pink knobs. What resistance she offered soon melted beneath the heat of Jack's busy hands and driving hips.

His vehicle roared down dark forgotten roads to find the secret address of Jamie's body. She warmed to the sensation of his hard young meat forcing apart her tight cunt walls with blind urgency. Suddenly her meter was clicking and she writhing with a renewed hunger for cock.

Her spontaneous subscription to the program filled Jack with prideful elation. As a reward he slid her legs off his chest, rolled over and pulled her on top. She quickly found his flagpole and sat on it with determination. It was her turn to screw with wild intensity. She raised up slowly, letting his dick-head almost escape, then she slammed her wide ass down on him with such vigor that his teeth rattled. When she was sure the entire passenger was loaded, she ground her wet twat back and forth until Jack could feel her warm wet exhaust trickling down his balls.

Jack was pavement now and where the rubbing met the road there was raw power. It was his turn to support her weight while he reveled in the fierce pleasure of a very bumpy ride. His groin hurt and his cock ached with effort, but his flag was still up.

Jamie leaned forward so that her tits smacked him in the face. Jack fastened his mouth over an engorged spigot and sucked. He thought she was feral before, but when he started chewing on her headlight, she went ferocious. Clutching his shoulders, she held him steady as she balled him savagely.

He began to worry she might rip his tree out by the root. Her ample ass quivered and shook with each jarring jolt. He gritted his teeth and accepted the sweet torment of her impassioned gyrations. Then another agony began to grow within him.

It was an ache that could not be denied. The load welled up deep within him and then shot forth with such explosive potency that it forced a squeal of exaltation from Jamie. When the splashing gush of his jism flooded her, Jamie was washed away by the torrent. She soaked up Jack's juice and wanted more. As if in an attempt to quench a desperate thirst her contractions squeezed and coaxed every drop of pearly cream from him.

With shuddering bodies pressed together they shared their success at reaching the destination on time. Even better, in accordance with the first law of cab driving, driver and passenger arrived together. No matter how the morning might sort itself out, one thing was certain. For Jack, this was a fare to remember.