A Fateful Week in Hamburg Pt. 02

Story Info
Our adventure in Hamburg continues.
1.2k words
3.5
667
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our sex and cuddling, We slept, for several hours, unless I felt her hand on my chest and opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. She kissed me lightly on the lips. Raising myself up on my elbows I asked, for how long have you been up already? What time is it? Well an hour maybe she replied, and that it was already afternoon. We better be getting up and fetching some food. No? I said.

Oh sure, I am so hungry she replied. I tried getting up from the bed, but she pinned me back down. Climbing over me, as we were both naked, I could feel her warmth over my lower belly as she adjusted, backward, my hardened cock slipping just over her butthole, and resting beneath her pussy. It felt too good. Particularly when the woman, that is on top of you is the one you like the most on this planet.

She smiled back at me, as I asked her. What the plan? Don't you think we should be eating something maybe? Well we must, but first... and as she said that she slid down and got on her knees between my legs, holding my cock in her hand and licking the tip of it, before taking it all in her mouth. She didn't do it for long though and climbed back on top of me, guiding my moistened dick inside her. It went deep inside, her and I was in heaven. The warmth of her pussy all over my cock, as she moved her hips a little, but it seems she wanted to take it slow, and I was in no hurry...

She arched her back as she rode on top of me. And it seems was enjoying the moment. I brought my hands to her sides, her soft skin in my hands and the warmth of her body making me go harder inside her. I could feel her orgasm approach as I held her and she started moving faster. I raised my hips to dig in further as I tried holding her over my cock. I held her hips to keep her in a fixed position, and started ramming in her from below, gaining pace and shaking her entire body in the process. Her moans getting louder and louder and more in sync with each pumping of my cock from below into her pussy. Finally, she shuddered, screaming as she came all over my cock. It got warmer and wetter under her pussy lips, and I could feel her relax, while I was still hard inside her. She collapsed on top of me. Her breasts, over my chest as she covered my body under her. I was enjoying the feel of her soft warm body over mine, I pulled the covers over and laid under her, my cock still hard and inside her. Her soft breasts pressing over my body and her nipples, I could feel were still hard. I held her in my arms. And kissed her hair lightly, while waiting for her to regain her strength.

After a while, brought my hands to her back and slowly traced a path with one of my hands on her soft curvy back over her buttock. Held it in my grip, and pressed it. The tips of my fingers going far enough to the crack of her butt. I could feel the warmth and wetness. I fondled her butt with liberty, as I knew in that moment she was all mine to take. I brought my other hand down too and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Opening her butt hole, and placing one finger at its entrance. I moved my finger around, and felt the entrance, its roughness and toyed a little with it, not really entering it. What are you doingggg!!! she giggled. Oh nothing.... I replied with a smile on my face.

Go ahead, do whatever you please, she said. I waited no more and flipped her over and started humping in her wet pussy. I pulled my cock all the way out and pushed it in and kept pulling it out just enough to the entrance, and pushing it in, again. I could hear her moan and the moans getting louder and louder. I kept pounding her harder and faster. It was some kind of monster energy I had, that kept me going at that moment, while she encouraged me to go harder, and I did. As hard and strong I could pound her and the deeper I could go after pulling it out all the way. The way my dick went inside of her was the best feeling I had ever had, and I kept pounding harder, and enjoyed how smoothly it went in and came out, I could feel her orgasm building again, her pussy convoluting and tightening around my dick, making me go even harder inside.

I pulled her legs wide open, from her knees to give my cock more room to do what it was doing. And in the process raised her butt slightly off the bed as I continued to pump in. She came all over again on my cock and her butt touched the bed again. I moved my hands up over to her ankles straightening her legs and making that V shape, and fucking her even harder, to the point of no return. The feeling of getting to do it, just after she had cum once, was overwhelming, I knew I could double her orgasm for her at this point if I continued pounding hard. She was totally out of control, trying to get her legs together, and screaming and moaning, aeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhh..... I am going to aaahhhhh ooooohhhh..... cum again ah ah ah ah ah ah with each pumping action of mine, she came while I couldn't hold it any further. Unloading a huge amount of cum insider her pussy and not stopping to move, inside her. Some of it oozed out of her tight pussy and I bet a lot of it remained inside her. As I went slow and held it deep inside her, almost by instinct. I looked her in the eyes, and she smiled back at me, understanding the emotional depth of my primal act. We were connected deep in that moment, both physically and emotionally.

That was insane she said, as I collapsed on top of her, and it sure felt insane. I was eager to make her feel good, and so did she appear to be inclined on the same. We laid in the bed for a while, but we both knew we couldn't go on with this without eating anything.

I got up first, and then pulled on my shirt and a trouser, she looked for her bra and clothes and got dressed up. Came up to me and hung her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. I brought my right hand behind her arching back, to just below the shoulders and kissed her back, my other hands finding its spot on her lower back just above her hips. We held the position for a while, before I hugged her close, and decided to get going, as we held hands.

And went out of the room to the neighbourhood, looking for some quick options.