A Father-Daughter Deal

Story Info
Nicer body and bigger boobs for a blowjob.
2.2k words
4.08
37.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Tony Shelton's 46-year-old heart swelled with pride, and other feelings, as he waited in the hospital parking lot, waiting for his 22-year-old daughter to emerge from the building. He hadn't seen his daughter for the last week, and couldn't wait any more to have her back home.

Sure, as with most women who had undergone those surgical procedures, she was actually fully ready to go home after just two days in the hospital. The doctors even praised how strong her body was and how quickly she was healing, but, he'd be damned if his only, little angel was to be treated as any average commoner. Immediately after her procedures were done, he called all of his friends and contacts, and they called their friends and contacts, and soon, the entire management of the hospital had been clearly said, most of them repeatedly so, that Penny Shelton was to stay there for a week to recover.

Now, finally, she was coming home. When he saw her walk out of the exit, he honked his car's horn, and not just to get her attention.

Even from the distance, he could already see how much of a success the surgeries he had arranged for her were. Her already bigger-than-average bust was now double its previous size. Her hips, which were unfortunately rather flat in a few spots, were now fuller and just about flawless, while her buttocks had met a fate similar to her breasts.

Watching her walk, the curves of her new, nicer body shaking and swaying along with her, was hypnotic.

"Hi Dad!" she said, in that sweet, if a bit too high-pitched voice of hers, as she opened the passenger door and sat next to him.

"Hi there, sweetie," he replied, his lips curving into a small grin as he looked at her pretty face. "How was the stay? I see they also did your lips," he added, the sight of her augmented lips surprising him.

"Well, they're your friends, and employees of your friends, so of course they threw that in as well. Besides, you suggested it," she replied, amused. "So, we going?"

"Of course," he replied, as he started the car.

Their journey back home would've usually taken about 20 minutes, but now, it was almost 50. Not like it could've been anything else when he was staring at her the entire time. He couldn't help himself. With how sexy she was now, and the knowledge of what was about to happen when they came back home, looking at the road was a challenge, even with their lives on the line.

"Are you OK Daddy?" she asked when they were midway to their house, before moving her left hand onto his groin and starting to lightly caress his bulging erection. "I can make you feel better until we get home."

Quite a tempting offer, but he refused. Delayed gratification was the key to success, after all.

Still, this was one of the hardest such decisions he had ever made. She still wore the clothes she had gone into the hospital in, which, given the surgeries she had undergone, might not have been the best decision. The bandeau-style top especially was painfully failing at what it was supposed to do, while the miniskirt fared only slightly better. And then, as a cherry on top, there were her large hoop earrings, which made her look even more slutty and fuckable than the outfit and her body already did and made it almost impossible not to want to take her.

Nevertheless, slowly, carefully, they eventually came to the two-story mansion they were lucky enough to call their home. Getting out of the car and walking towards the door, he finally stopped holding himself back and landed a loving slap on the butt whose augmentation by elite surgeons he had paid so much for. It was more for his gratification than her pleasure, but when she cooed excitedly in reply, it made his hard cock twitch anyway.

"Oh, Daddy," his daughter said. "At least wait until we're home."

"I'm trying," Tony replied.

He didn't have to keep trying for long. In a minute, the doors to the mansion had closed behind them, and they were both finally back inside their luxurious, expensive house.

"Ahh, home sweet home!" she remarked, looking around at the crispy-clean walls, large halls, and expensive furniture, some of which was gold-plated.

"The best place to be in," he added. "Especially for you."

He truly meant it. Just like his late wife, his daughter had always perfectly fit in their home. Both of them were simply the type of women you couldn't imagine living anywhere else, even if you tried.

That was also the reason why Penny just had a bunch of surgeons do their best to turn her already-beautiful body into a full-blown work of art. In the circles and social classes their family was moving in, it was a social death sentence for the man and woman of the house not to represent their household in the best way they could.

He had always done his best to do so. That was exactly how he was raised. At this point, he couldn't imagine a life where he didn't spend at least half an hour daily in the gym.

Penny's mother, his beloved Mia, also did so while she was still alive. She didn't need to spend time in the gym, though, and neither did she need any surgeries. She was simply a natural model meant exactly for a life like this.

Unfortunately, when she died and the responsibility of being the woman of the house passed onto their daughter three years ago, it soon became apparent that she might've set the bar just a bit too high for her daughter. While Penny happily took over all of her mother's household responsibilities, there was only so much a natural model could do to replace a natural supermodel, even with the advantage of youth on her side.

So, they got some permanent medical help for her. Of course, Tony paid for it all, as he was the one who controlled the family finances.

Though, that didn't mean that his daughter wasn't about to give him anything in return for the fantastic body she could now show off, as his throbbing cock testified.

"Honey," her father said, before pulling down his pants and taking his cock out. "You wanted to make me feel better, so, you can do that while paying me back for all those implants."

"Of course Daddy," she happily replied as she moved in front of him and placed a kiss on his cheek, before getting on her knees. "Finally, when we'll go to an art gallery or a film festival, and meet the Skinners, the Potters, or the Cárdenases, or the other snobbish douchebags there, they'll not be able to turn their noses at us anymore, and it just thanks to you Daddy!"

"Don't worry, what wouldn't I do for the family, and my little princess especially," he replied as he lovingly and reassuringly grabbed her head, stroking it for a bit. "Now, how about you pay me back for it, and remember the deal. This time, I don't have to repay you in kind for oral."

She, looking up at him, just smiled and winked at him, before grabbing the thick, throbbing cock in front of her face with her delicate hand. Then, she opened her mouth, and took it in, her lips closing around the cockhead.

"Ahh, yes, honeyy!" he growled out in pleasure as his daughter started blowing him, quickly taking his hand off of her head after he did so. "Yes, suck my prick like your mom used to!"

She did. Just as with most things, she was just as good at it as her mother was.

"Mmmm, Daddyy," she purred into his cock, making it nicely twitch.

Then, she went back to sucking. Soon, her cheeks caved in as she sucked his hard tool, moans, groans, and grunts leaving his mouth as she pleasured him. Then, slowly at first, she added some movement to her sucking head. Soon, sucking sounds were exploding and were from the walls as she wildly bobbed her head along the length of his cock while trying to suck it as much as possible.

"Ah, yes," Tony grunted out as his daughter swallowed his cock again and again. "Don't forget about the tongue honey, you know how Daddy loves it."

He didn't have to worry about that. She knew exactly how he loved it.

"Hmm, uum, mmm," she moaned as she stopped bobbing and sucking, and started giving him some of that tonguework he was craving. "So tasty, you've been eating sweets waiting for me, weren't you?" she asked, amusement evident in her aroused voice, as she tasted his pre-cum.

"Just the best for my sweetheart," he replied in-between moans, amused.

"Then give it to me, 'cause I can't wait," she demanded, before putting her tongue back to work.

Circling her tongue wildly around the crown, making sure to tease all the sensitive spots all the while, she let him know just how much she craved his cumload. Grabbing the rest of his cock tightly and starting to jerk it off even tighter, she was pulling no stops in getting him to empty his nuts right into her hungry mouth and starving stomach.

That was exactly what he wanted to do, of course. Ever since they'd made this deal, he waited for the moment when he'll christen his daughter's new body by filling up her pretty little mouth with the cute augmented lips with his sweet seed.

However, he wasn't about to just give it to her right off the bat when she wanted it.

Holding back with all of his might, he managed not to fulfill her wish until she started sucking again.

When she let her tongue rest once again but continued ruthlessly jerking him off as she started sucking him off again, his body twitched and she knew exactly what was coming. Stopping her head, she opened her throat and prepared herself for what was finally about to come.

"Damn, Penny, I'm cumming!" Tony announced as if his daughter didn't already know that. "Open wide, honey!" he added, prompting his daughter to do the exact opposite. Right as he started cumming, she started sucking him again.

Load, after load, after load of cum that he had lovingly prepared for her exploded out of his cockhead and filled her thirsty mouth in quick succession, with her just barely managing to swallow each cumshot before yet another one came.

When it was all over, she gave him a few last sucks, just to draw some more moans out of him and to check whether he didn't still have some sweet stray droplets of cum for her to send to her hungry belly. Unfortunately, he didn't, but the moans he made before she finally took her mouth off of his cock with a loud, "Pop!" made it clear that at least one of them was getting what they wanted.

"Mmmm, Daddyyy," she purred in satisfaction as she ran her tongue over her teeth. "That's exactly what I've been waiting for the entire time in the hospital. I'm just as good as mommy was now, am I? You can't deny that after this."

"You always were, honey," he replied proudly before lightly tapping the top of her head, an action which made both of them laugh before she got back to her feet. "It's just that, you needed a little medical help," he added, before squeezing the enlarged tits in front of him.

"Ouch, Daddy!" she moaned in both pleasure and light pain. "They're still a bit sensitive."

"Sorry, honey," he replied, not entirely sincere, as he took his hands off her chest. "How about we go to a restaurant and show your new assets to all of the envious losers who thought that you can't walk in your mother's footsteps?" he asked.

"Sounds great, but first, I need to get a shower. The ones in the hospital were godawful," she replied before turning around and starting to walk in the direction of the bathroom. "Think you have the energy to join me, old man?" she asked with a wink as she turned to look at him.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked, amused.

"If you want to make it one," she replied, before closing the bathroom door behind her.

For a couple of moments, he just stood there and stared at the recently-closed door, taking in what had just happened. Then, shaking his head a bit in disbelief, he started taking off his clothes.

He never passed by a chance to have some fun in the shower, and if the little tease wanted to test him, then she better be ready to face the consequences.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers