A Father's Helping Hand Pt. 04

Story Info
Father and son get special time alone.
3.2k words
4.74
8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple month's had passed since Ted and his 18 year old son Andy had become lovers, and it was now to the point the two struggled to keep their hands off each other even when Ted's wife Peggy was home. Often they would make excuses to go off to Andy's room, or the garage so they good have oral sex if they felt hurried, or anal if they thought they would have more time alone. Ted was excited to come home every day from work and have Andy surprise him with a new sexual desire. Ted had shared some of his own desires, and hoped one day Andy would indulge him with some of them.

As Ted drove home on that Wednesday afternoon, he was excited for several reasons, aside from passionate sex with his hot, teen son. Ted's wife Peggy had left that morning to spend nine days with her sister Lena, across the country to help her through her nasty divorce proceedings. Ted was very supportive of his wife leaving, but not all for altruistic reasons, as her absence gave he and his son 9 days of unrestricted sexual escapades without having to worry about, or stopping when Peggy was home.

Just a few days ago Andy had promised his father an hot surprise when he got home the day his mother left. All day Ted's mind went all over the place as to what it could be. He was very much hoping Andy had finally decided to wear his mother's lingerie as Ted had asked him several times. The thought of seeing his own son wearing lingerie, let alone his wife's lingerie drove him crazy. As he walked in the front door his heart started pounding, and continued doing so all the way up the hallway to Andy's room. Andy's door was cracked just a bit and Ted knocked.

"Hey sexy, you in there?"

Andy excitedly responded, but with a little nervousness in his voice.

"I sure am daddy! Come in!"

Right as he walked in he saw his hot son standing in front of his bed completely naked, his gorgeous, veiny cock pointing north. Like he always did, Ted wanted to hurry over and start sucking on his son's salty, sexy cock, but he dragged his eyes up to look at his beautiful son. Andy had a big smile on his face, and Ted could see he was holding something in his hand. Andy walked over with his sexy hips swaying, throwing his arms around his daddy's neck, and planting a big kiss on his father. Soon the two were in full makeout, their tongues dancing together. Ted reached down and squeezed his 18 year old son's tight butt cheeks. This made Andy jump a bit.

"Not yet daddy. I need to give you your surprise first."

Ted saw that what was in Andy's hand was a blindfold. Andy reached up and put the blindfold over his father's eyes.

"I told you it was a surprise, so no peeking!"

Andy grabbed his father's hand and led him to the foot of the bed. He proceeded to unbutton his dad's shirt and pull it off him exposing his sexy hairy chest that Andy loved running his finger's through. Next he had his father kick off his shoes as Andy unbuckled his father, lowered his zipper and pulled down his pants and underwear together. He had his father step out of it then sit down on the bed. Andy kneeled in front of his father and grabbed the base of his massive cock. Every time he saw it, Andy's mouth watered and his heart pounded at the wonder of his father's materpiece of a cock. it was cut, thick, long, veiny, and delicious. It was perfect. Andy wanted it in his mouth constantly. As he held the base tight he began licking the underside of his cock. Ted moaned loudly. It felt even better than the first time his son had licked his cock month's ago.

"Oh baby, you lick daddy's cock so good! I love you so much baby. You know how daddy likes it."

His son was much more of an expert with his mouth than his wife. Far better. Ted reached down and stroked the side of his son's face as his cock slid down his hungry boy's throat. It was heaven, and Ted wanted it to last forever, but Andy abruptly stopped worshipping his father's cock.

"One second daddy."

Ted could hear his son get up and his bathroom door open. "No problem" Ted thought, his son must just need to go pee. While Ted was tempted to go watch, he decided to just stay and wait until his son came back. About a minute letter Ted heard his son kneel in front of the bed and grip the base of his cock once again. First he stroked it a few times, and then began slowly licking the underside of his cock again. This time his son's tongue felt very exploratory in it's movement around his cock. By this point Andy knew every millimeter of his dad's cock, and had tasted every millimeter, so Ted found it a little strange that his son was licking him like he did the first time. It still felt amazing, but it just surprised him. His son's grip also felt a bit different, like his hand felt different somehow.

"It's like you are experiencing daddy's cock for the first time all over again, isn't it son?"

Andy giggled, and stopped licking long enough to answer. "Not exactly daddy. I'm not experiencing it for the first time. Go ahead and take off your blindfold."

Ted took off the blindfold and looking up at him, partially obstructed by his fat cock, was a sexy blonde boy, and that boy was hungrily licking the underside of his cock up and down.

"What the hell?! Andy who is this?!"

Before Andy could answer Ted recognized the teen licking his cock once he paused to fully reveal his face. It was Andy's close friend Trevor. Trevor had been Andy's buddy for years, and for years Ted had fantasized about that sexy blonde boy. His son would be playing video games with Trevor in the other room, and Ted would be in the bathroom masturbating while imagining Trevor riding his cock. Now here was that boy at 18 years old, sucking his cock. Trevor had beautiful blue eyes, and a gorgeous face, and Trevor was always very attracted to him. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Standing next to the kneeling Trevor was a beaming Andy.

"You like your surprise daddy?"

Ted was overwhelmed, in a good way.

"Oh yes son! It's more than I could have asked for! You sure you're ok with this Trevor?"

As Ted was asking his question, Trevor was slowly gliding his tongue up Ted's cock, stopping just after the tip to answer.

"Of course Mr.Jensen. Not all of us have a sexy daddy with a perfect horse cock. Tasty too!"

Andy kneeled next to Trevor, grabbing his father's balls, while Trevor continued gripping the base of Ted's cock.

"Lay back and enjoy daddy!"

Ted leaned back but put his arms behind him to hold himself up. He wanted to enjoy this mind-blowing sight. Kneeling in front of him was two hot, sexy, 18 year old boys, worshiping his cock with their young tongues. Even better, one of them was his son, who was now hungrily sucking his father's balls. One by one, back and forth, Andy sucked his fathers testicles into his mouth, savoring their saltiness, and getting even harder as he worshipped them with his tongue. Ted was in pure ecstasy, as at the same time his son was giving his scrotum a tongue bath, his son's friend was moaning as he eagerly did his best to take Ted's full cock in his throat. Trevor kept trying, and gagging with each attempt, which only lubricated Ted's cock more with this cute teen boy's saliva. Ted gripped the back of Trevor's head to help guide his sucking speed.

"That's it sweetie, suck Mr. Jensen's cock with your sweet mouth. Go slow and feel the veins of my cock along your tongue."

Trevor complied and and slowed his pace. He could feel Mr.Jensen's cock veins just as he had said, and his teen cock pulsed at the experience he was having with a hot older man's big, beautiful penis in his mouth. He had fantasized and dreamt about giving blowjobs to older men for quite sometime, and his best friend's dad was the first. He didn't just enjoy the feeling of cock in his mouth, but loved the way Mr.Jensen's sweaty salty cock tasted. If all cocks were this delicious, Trevor wanted to suck them every day. He felt lucky his first belonged to a sexy daddy that was hung.

At the same time that Trevor was slobbering all over his first cock. Andy was equally enjoying sucking his father's balls. Ted had come straight to Andy's room after getting home from a full day of work, and his balls were sweaty and musky. That is how Andy loved his father's cock and balls, unwashed, and smelling so sexy. Andy went for broke and put both of his father's balls in his mouth and then slowly moved his hand to his father's ass crack. After teasing his asshole for a bit, Andy inserted his index finger into his father's asshole, making him moan. He loved finger fucking his daddy's asshole, but he also loved licking it.

"I'm hungry daddy, and you have what I need."

Andy signaled Trevor to move to the side of Ted and give him the space to eat out his father's asshole. Trevor complied without taking his mouth off Ted's cock.

Andy lifted his father's legs onto his shoulders and began slowly licking his tight asshole. Ted moaned loudly, completely consumed in pleasure as his son tongued his eager asshole, while his son's friend sucked his cock with fervor. After a few minutes of anal ring licking, Andy proceeded to tongue fuck his father's anus, making Ted shiver, and reactively placing his hand on his son's head. He was now guiding both boys with his hand and couldn't imagine anything better. He was proved wrong quickly, as Andy broke from eating his father's ass for just a moment.

"Trevor, go sit on my daddy's face, while I fuck him."

Those words excited Ted beyond belief. Over the years he had thought about doing many thing's with Trevor, including eating his asshole, which was now another fantasy about to come true. Even better, he was going to be able to do this while having his own son's cock inside his asshole. Ted layed flat on his back as Trevor crawled on his knees towards his head, turning around to face away from him, and throwing one leg over his head. Trevor then shifted back so he was on his knees with his butt crack inches from Ted's face. Ted's mouth watered ass this hot teen boy's hairless ass was presented to him. He wanted to taste it so bad, and he reached his arms under and around Trevor's upper thighs and gripped his beautiful butt. Slowly pulling his butt cheeks apart, Ted exposed Trevor's delicious, pink asshole. Ted wasted no time in pulling his body down, smothering himself with the quivering teens ass. Ted hungrily tongued Trevor's asshole, and was taken aback that it was even tastier than he imagined. Even though he would never tell his son, it was even tastier than Andy's.

This was also Trevor's first time getting his asshole eaten, and his pleasure sensors were going off the charts. He bucked his hips, grinding his butt up and down Mr.Jensen's face, forcing him to lick a wider area, bringing his tint into the equation. Ted didn't mind, and he loved that the boy was so into it. Trevor reached down and began stroking Mr.Jensen's cock, and both were moaning as they enjoyed each other's bodies. Trevor was even more excited knowing that Andy was about to start fucking his own father, and Trevor both literally, and figuratively had the best seat in the house.

"Do it Andy! Fuck your daddy's asshole!"

Andy had stood up at this point and this time he put his father's ankles on his shoulders. Without being prompted, Trevor leaned down further, taking his hand off of Ted's cock, and using his finger's to spread his ass cheeks so that Andy could have full exposure to his dad's asshole. Andy began smacking his hard teen cock on his father's asshole, teasing him. After rubbing the tight asshole with the tip of his cock, Andy inserted his fat cock head into his father, making Ted moan into Trevor's asshole, ass he continued eating it.

"Fuck dad, I'm still so blown away how tight your asshole is! Fuck I love how it suctions onto my cock! Just one inch at a time daddy, and very slowly. I know what you like."

Andy pumped his hips, slowly fucking his father, loving how warm and grip tight his asshole was. At this point he was only putting his first two inches into his father with each thrust, but he wanted to go balls deep into his sexy father.

"Daddy, you ready to take all your boy has for you?"

Ted's face was still deep in Trevor's asshole, breathing it in, and tasting it for all it was worth, so he just lifted his hand and gave his son a thumb's up. Andy grabbed his father's ankles and began thrusting all the way in which made Ted moan even louder into Trevor's delicious asshole. Ted wanted more though, and he lifted Trevor up slightly and pulled him back just enough so his cock was at Ted's lips. Ted proceeded to suck on the teen's cock, and instinctually Trevor leaned all the way down and began sucking Ted's cock. Ted and Trevor were now in a full 69, while Andy was fucking his father with purpose. All three were covered in sweat, and all three loved it. The room filled with grunts as each one's cocks were pleasured by the other. A dream come true for Ted. A fantasy come true equally for Andy and Trevor.

Andy began thrusting harder and harder until he was slamming full force into his father, putting his fat dick deep into his colon. Andy could never hold out long fucking his father's ass, and his thrusts changed just enough that Ted knew when his son was close to cumming. Ted pulled Trevor's cock out just long enough to tell the boys what he wanted.

"When you too young studs are ready to cum, kneel on either side of me and cum in my mouth. Try to time it so you do it at the same time."

Ted then went back to sucking Trevor's cock, as Andy tapped the back of Trevor's head to get his attention and asked if he was close to cumming. Trevor did not want to stop sucking Mr.Jensens cock so he just gave a thumbs up.

"Me too. Fuck this feels so fucking good. In 10 seconds Trevor."

Trevor responded with a simple "Mmmmhmmm."

Andy slammed his cock into his father a few more moments and the he yelled out "Now!".

With that prompt Andy hopped on the bed, at the same time that Trevor pulled his cock out of Ted's mouth and spun around on his knees, his piss hole right up to his mouth. within a moment Andy did the same on the other side of his father's face. Both teens began their own cocks, already close to cumming. Ted licked his lips, and opened his mouth wide, anticipating what he already knew would be the ultimate meal. Within a minute both boys cocks pulsed, and nearly at the same time both unloaded their streams of semen into the waiting father's mouth. Ted was in heaven, and couldn't believe how much cum was coming out of each teen. After a few seconds of each draining their balls, Ted reached up grabbing each of their softening cocks and squeezing them to make the last few drops drip from their tips and into his mouth. Ted finally closed his mouth and began swirling the two mixed teen loads in his mouth, coating his tongue and teeth with them. He couldn't believe how exquisite the taste was having not just one 18 year old boy's cum in his mouth, but two. He sat up and signaled both to come close. The boys complied, and first her grabbed his son Andy but the chin and pulled him in signaling him to open his mouth. As he did Ted dribbled half the mixed cum load into his son's mouth. He then did the same with Trevor. Now the two boys had their own load, as well as the other's load in their mouth. Ted then grabbed the two by the back of the head and pulled them both in for a kiss. All three began kissing and passing the cum loads between each other's mouths. When Ted once gain had as much of the semen back in his mouth he swallowed. Feeling the teen cum slide down his throat made him harder than ever.

Ted hadn't cum yet, and he needed to badly. He had cum in his son's ass many times, but this time he wanted to fill Trevor's virgin ass with his daddy seed.

Ted got on his knees and pushed Trevor onto his back, spreading his legs wide. Trevor gave no protest, and was speechless with fear and anticipation of taking his first cock in his ass. Ted reached down and guided his cock to Trevor's tight, pink asshole.

"You ready sexy?", Ted asked with a smile on his face.

Trevor only nodded yes, and Ted began thrusting slowly into the Teen's anus. At first it rejected his cock, as it was so puckered and tight, it was a struggle to stretch the ring enough so Ted could get his thick dick inside. Andy assisted by spitting on his father's shaft, and soon enough Ted was pumping half his cock into the teen. He only gave half his cock as it was Trevor's first time, and he would not be able to handle a big cock like Ted's until he had done it a few times. It didn't take long for Ted to feel his orgasm coming, as Trevor had sucked his cock so well, he had almost cum when they were in a 69. Ted looked at Trevor's eyes filled with tears of pleasure and pain.

"You ready to have your asshole bred by me sweetie?"

Trevor yelped a yes, and Ted increased his pumping speed and one minute later his cum was flooding into the teen boy's asshole, covering his anal walls in daddy cum. Ted felt like he was cumming for a full minute and then he fell back spent, not realizing that his expert fucking had made the teen cum again. Ted layed between the two boys and both slung one arm over him. He began lovingly stroking their backs, and kissing each of their foreheads.

"Boys, this is the beginning of something special, and we have so much more to do together."