All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 03'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Book

All the hints are in the title. *****

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Interesting chapter. The dvd was a great way of ending any speculation about them reconciling, but it's a shame Sarah still intends to support her mother. After finding out that Lisa was planning to pimp her out to the board, Sarah would be fully justified in completely disowning the evil bitch.

Lisa deserves to spend the rest of her life alone, disfigured from the gunshot wound, and in constant pain. She needs to suffer some real consequences for the appalling way she betrayed her loving family.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

didn't elmer say h might meet some nice lady. hmmmm

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Excitement galore!

5

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
NOW, HE TRULY NEEDS A NEW SCORE CARD

with all the players names and statistics..TK U MLJ LV NV

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

For me another 5 star chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed Emotions

I very MUCH want to jump to the last page to see how this tale ends. But the journey is so damned good. Thank you!

Warlock18Warlock18over 3 years ago

Excellent story. Five stars. I always enjoy reading your stories. A few things to consider.

1. If his phone was filled with spyware, so was Lisa’s. This could allow them to monitor conversations in and around the phone. Also, they would be able to track the phone, so they know he has it.

2. If they are doing due diligence then Sarah’s house is probably bugged. They have the resources to do this. Any conversations made there would be compromised.

3. He just had his house “rebuilt”, so there is a good chance that his house is bugged and anything he does is being monitored. Again anything he says or does could be monitored by them.

4. Any of the people he contacted (I.e. old friends) could be put under surveillance by the corporation.

In today’s electronic environment there is no privacy.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

Moving along nicely.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Fantastic story! So far so good...5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh come on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Continuation of an Ellecent Tale

Enjoyed this chapter immensely. Plot gets thicker and juicer the further we move along. Thanks for the read. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the reveal on Lisa's true character and involvement with all the shady deals and goings on. Death's too good of a fate for her...she needs to live a long painful miserable existence all alone by her self centered entitled self. Hope her daughter kicks her to the curb and cuts her out of her and little Ryan's life for good. I wouldn't let that piece of trash anywhere near my kid.

Hope old Ryan rains down wrath and destruction on all the big shots that think they're untouchable and sends then on an express elevator to Hell. Burn it all to the ground.

dc6370dc6370over 3 years ago

Intriguing story! Keep it up, am looking forward to the next chapter.

wonder203wonder203over 3 years ago
5*

Great story and suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Your finest work so far!

Great story - keep up the good work and take your time, even though I'm dying to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unlike Chapter 2, which seemed like a placeholder, this one was good adventure.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Another 5*!

Looking forward to the next installment.

Well done, as usual.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Saddletramp, you are too good a writer to "saddle" us with this crap!

Really, this Ryan guy must be missing a few brain cells. He is a complete moron.

Playing the tough guy and threatening/demanding that a surgeon hand him over material evidence in a shooting! The surgeon would have told him to fuck off and called the police on him.

He really was a half-witted mechanic who eventually became an average mercenary. Then every thing he did with Jorge was illegal. Including the statement taken without due process being followed. The recording by phone is inadmissable, Plus, the CEO hands over an incriminating DVD???? Ha Ha. Would never happen. Also his admitting he was responsible for putting Jake in a wheelchair. Really?

Sorry saddle but this is not your forte. Cheers

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Good story

I want to mention that if the bad guys can hack his phone like they did they probably have Sarah and Bob's house wired as well. Looking forward to the rest of this tale.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

5*.

Please post the next part soon.

Thanks

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Loving It

So many people to settle the score with. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Hannibal Smith with an eye patch and a kid

all that's missing is BA, Face and Murdock. If no one else can help, and you can find them. You too can Hire the "A" Team

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
All ready waiting for chapter 4

Deeply engrossed. 5*

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Interesting story

I have to go back and see why he is even with his daughter after what she did to him. Just because he read the letters? And when the daughter called about his ex why go there? His daughter was fine and has "Bob" to take care of her. I would think good! Let the bitch die. Now that he see's that she was the whore she was for so long I am glad he isn't even visiting her and I was not surprised about the phone being bugged.

I hope part 4 is the last and I don't really care what happens to Jenkins. I want the ex wife to be crippled and the daughter to disown her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with anon stop

Bad mistake. former Marine

Once a Marine always a Marine

Active duty done

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Another excellently told sequel. Do you know what annoys me the most? I have to wait for the rest of the story. But I like to do it! Thanks for posting!

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

It is good but for the BIG MISS. Ryan took the battery out of his cellphone since he suspected it was bugged. Elmer knows of the recorded call, even has a transcript very soon.

/

BUTTTTT Ryan does not remove the battery from Lisa's phone??? Sarah turns it on to access and Ryan never worried about Lisa's phone being bugged (that Lisa was being played too)??? They talk/plan/FBI in front of Lisa's phone?

/

Ryan did not get Greg to check Lisa's phone for bugs too??? Is Ryan intentionally telegraphing everything he is doing/knows to the enemy via Lisa's possibly bugged phone? !@#$%^&* Hard to think Ryan would be that dumb!

/

Well Bob seems to be a milk toast, buttttt I wonder since he works for the Commerce Department, maybe....

/

Hard to believe Ryan hasn't got his Merc connections not ASAP looking for Colin Blackstone.

/

Still a good yarn, just not getting posted quickly enough. Hooyah, salute!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 3 years ago
Really!!?

More politics?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

Well written. Thanks for writing.

Old_CrowOld_Crowover 3 years ago
5-Stars

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring it on

Bring on the next chapter quickly, please!!!

Buck1974Buck1974over 3 years ago

Dam you are good this is just showing how much a talented writer you are. But I still can’t believe you left it there again lol 😂. Again just when it was getting juicy I was getting all hooked and then you stop . You rotter 😂 just don’t you dare stop writing now . All I will say though I tip my hat to you on writing such superb stories you are truly a legend and can’t wait for the next instalment.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
What you expect from Saddletramp

If you’ve read anything from Saddletramp, you should know things are going to get more outrageous and a healthy suspension of disbelief is needed. Once you go there, you can appreciate how skilled of a writer he is. I said it before, Saddletramp is like my 80s movie or action tv series fix. If you don’t take things too seriously, it’s a lot of fun. Very rarely, I don’t really enjoy his stories. And am flattered when he likes one of mine.

-HP

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

ST

You have more than enough stories under your belt so why the big F/U in this story? I know you're wondering what I'm writing about, here it is.

"Bob's already left for work," Sarah said as she put the food on the table. "After breakfast, I'll take little Ryan to my mom's then I'll head over to the hospital."

If she was taking him to her mothers then she would be taking him to the hospital with her.

Little F/U's can ruin a rather good story.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

kind of went a bit racist there. old rednecks carry around ARs, i get enough of that stupid lawless crap from the news. dont worry I'm done

eightytuneseightytunesover 3 years ago

Well...so unexpected ("the depth of her depravity"...""I had no idea it was this bad, though," Ryan said). But now the truth comes out. So there is no reason, NOW, for Lisa to survive! But what is so concerning "...They will be coming after you and quite possibly your family. It's only a matter of time."...the war just started.

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Damn it, man! Come on! I was really getting into it! Great story, I can't wait for the next part.

jneric

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely not one of your best and first to get less than 5 from me.

P1 really felt like reading a shopping list. Would have given up at that if it wasn't ST

But please you should know the difference between advice and advise.

Elmer gave adviCe.

Bob phoned his parents to adviSe them.

Seems Lisa got what she had coming. No confirmation what was in her texts.

Think it's about time for a board meeting with Lisa and a homemade tactical nuke. Go on ST you know you want to.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 3 years ago

While I am finding the story interesting enough to continue to follow it, there are times when the conversations and the story information seem a bit too detailed and over the top. I generally like dialogue, but some of it was just a bit too much and irrelevant.

sdc97230sdc97230over 3 years ago
Are these people idiots?

A global corporation that can make attempts on a wealthy Arab sheikh and the best they can do for an assassination in their own parking is a gangbanger wannabe loser who rolls over on them in about 10 seconds?

And then they invite someone they know is an experienced mercenary killer into their executive offices, hand over video evidence, spell out the details of their conspiracies and threaten him and his family without running a cellphone/bug jammer?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Seriously

so over the top with clichés it's funny. But it's also fun and engaging when you let your disbelief take a break. Keep it up. Enjoying the hell out of it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Like the way the story is moving. makes the wait worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This chapter really upped the game from the first two, and those were not bad at all. I felt like I was reading a novel from a professional author. The tension was ramped up. I hope you bring it home to a three point landing.

You get my 5 for this one.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
I like the story, but it should be one or two posts in novels

The plot is so complex that I can't remember all of the characters. Guess I will wait until it is all posted and then read the entire thing.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

What a hook???? now I have to see if there was a hint about Beverly in the first two parts.

Can't wait......

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I fell like a first cousin, you can sure make those liberals ears smoke .keep up the the good work enjoying the story ! Got you for a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starbucks?

Like the story, but I don't see a CEO making a Starbucks run.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"After breakfast, I'll take little Ryan to my mom's then I'll head over to the hospital." - I think that should be BOB'S mom! I see my friend Dmann caught that one also!

If they cloned his phone, won't they have the call he made to Bill from Elmer's office? Maybe they hadn't checked it yet?

Not as blatant as MarlboroMan, but could have done without the politics.

@Powersworder, I don't know how much she intends to actually "support" her mother.

@Warlock18, I was thinking about Lisa's phone as well.

@KRD1954, it's at least POSSIBLE that the hacker deleted the file before Elmer's people had a chance to check it. But I do agree about Lisa's phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I KNOW THIS IS FICTION, BUT NOT COMPLETELY FAR-FETCHED. LISA, BECAUSE OF HER SLUTTY LIFESTYLE, WILL NEVER HOLD HER GRANDSON AND KNOW WHAT FAMILY IS... WHEN SHE NEEDS IT MOST.. RYAN MAY FALL IN LOVE AGAIN, WITH THE WIDOWU..

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A very wonderful story

Can't wait to read more of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wrap it up”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't dare stop now!

Hands down, one of the best stories I've ever run across on here. Keep 'em coming, please!

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Reread the series after my last comment.....

I wonder what Knight Petroleum did to Beverly????

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

Not absolutely sure, but I have met about 10 FBI agents for several different reasons and, to a person, each called him/herself Special Agent. Those still in training MAY be labelled as Agent, but I doubt those are assigned as contact personnel.

One of ST56’s better tales.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
5 stars from me

Ignore the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

more more more

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years agoAuthor
For those who are wondering and asking for the rest of the story...

Part 4 has been submitted and is awaiting publication and part 5 is on the way. There will be a part 6. Stay tuned, and thanks for the positive comments/emails! They are much appreciated.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Thanks, Saddletramp for the heads-up about the next instalments....this is proving to be a great series. Cheers!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Frustrating so far

This a generally good story that is well-written, and without typos. It is frustrating, therefore, that the story has so many internal inconsistencies.

The story of Lisa and Jack was understandable, but, given Jake's nature, it is impossible to conceive that he would have ever walked into an alley to meet a cuckolded husband without bodyguards close by. Karate would not stop a bullet.

Next, the Lisa story is inconsistent. On the one hand, the story leads one to believe that Lisa genuinely feels sorry for Ryan and want to help him, and, in fact, in Part 2 we share Lisa's mindset -- "Part 2: “"Any time," she said, giving him a hug. She was surprised that he hugged her back the way he always used to. She got in her car, a tear falling down her cheek. How could I have been so stupid and selfish, she thought to herself.” But, then Lisa gives him a phone that she had to know had been loaded with spyware in order to determine how Ryan acquired the incriminating materials against Jake. She told Ryan " I got you one. It's the latest with all the features. You can send texts, emails, take pictures, video, whatever you want. I've already got it set up with your area code and programmed it with my number, along with Bob's and Sarah's." The two parts are inconsistent.

Now, we are told that Lisa was a company whore. But, if that was the case, why would Jake have married Lisa. Why would someone in Jake's position ever marry the company whore? It makes no sense.

Finally, it is utterly preposterous to have Elmer basically admit to Ryan that the company had ordered a hit on Lisa in a gentlemen's agreement with Jake, and to do so without checking Ryan for bugs.

Maybe some of these internal inconsistencies can be reconciled in future parts, but, for now, the story leaves me utterly frustrated that an otherwise good and promising story is being internally sabotaged by inconsistencies and stupidities.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

I agree with the comments praising this story and i may just one of your best.

I would offer one piece of advice (not advise); if you were to review it for spelling and grammar you could improve its readability.

Thanks for a really great story.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

The plot thickens 5 stars!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

SADDLETRAMP1956 .... Deranged Conspiratorial ignorant ineducated retard that supports trump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I was very excited that this popped up today in the new section. Can't wait for the rest!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Some Good Storytelling*****

I love it!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course, Harry in VA would bitch

That's all he ever does. I swear, he must be the commanding officer of the Perpetual Bitch Brigade. Get a life, willya? It's a story. It's fake. It isn't real. Get it? If you don't like it, move on. But then, you wouldn't have anything left to do, would you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Harryin Va , I'm pretty sure name calling went away when I left the second grade. They must not teach manners in VA. Have a great rest of your miserable life.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

I didn't enjoy the plot of 1 and 2 all that much but this came as a surprise.

Lisa was taking down a notch which was very much needed

liked the nice little conspiracy story brewing

a new budding romance coming up at the end too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome reading. Can't wait for the next one

Great story. Waiting inpatiently for the next chapter

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Good story and I am still with you about to read part 4 and will be looking forward to parts 5, 6 and beyond(?). Wish the nit pickers would cease. If they don't like the story there are hundreds of thousands of other posts here to enjoy or other sites even. As you clearly point out this is your universe.

5 stars and headed to chapter 4.

Keep them coming

Cheers

SAGE

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
What Fun!

Sometimes (like now), the comments are at least as entertaining as the story. This batch of comments include accolades from Mr. Anony and an identified Hairy Virginian doing the opinionated tear down. I conclude Hairy is a never-Trumpette. To each his own opinion...

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only critique

Only critique Bob said his dad was once a marine. Once a Marine always a marine hoo haa

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Goes to the trouble of getting his phone de-bugged , yet takes Lisa’s phone with him without getting it de-bugged!?!?!?

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Dafuq!

Did not clean wife's phone. Sees wife in gangbang and dissing him. Does not get mad, does not scream out at his wife. Dude has no heart or soul. This story just meanders along like a 14 year old wrote it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great as usual. Hoping for more revenge in the next chapter.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I agree partly about Lisa's phone. I think it would have been in FBI custody or with local police.

The lack of screams at her actions makes sense to me. He's got Sarah to be strong for plus he's possibly numb certainty trained to get passed emotions. The FBI needs that video. The cut off before Lisa agrees or refuses to get Sarah involved invites speculation.

Did they honestly think Sarah would take being raped without a complaint?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I’m kind of surprised about Ryan’s hacker. He deleted everything off the server and phone, but why not keep copies for Ryan?

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
A Few Flaws

But still enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am glad Beverley showed up. Since no other women had been introduced, I was afraid the head wound would give Lisa amnesia to before her betrayal of Ryan and lead to a RAAC. While I don't oppose RAAC as a concept, turning Sarah against her father for a payday is a bridge to far. Looking forward to reading the next part.

TayJK

tayjk42 at gmail dot com

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

What a cum dumpster Lisa is , great story.next chapter please

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Ugh! I was hoping for a whole lot of action in this chapter. I liked the some of the realizations made in this part. Except Lisa being a dirty little gangbang slut. And I'm really confused as to why Jake would have even marry the cum covered whore. Hopefully it will make more sense in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

advise

advice

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

When the going gets tough...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is like the gift that keeps on giving. Really enjoying it . . . Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage cuck shit. Strong man to straw man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With every new part, the protagonist starts to feel gradually weaker as a person. Not only did his whoring ex-wife make his supposed big anger, hatred, or whatever he claimed to feel, evaporate in about a minute after they've met, but the protagonist also keeps going home from the hot spot where the stuff is going on. Why? So the next scene can start with him taking a plane back becuase somehting happened. Now he's going home again even knowing that his daughter and grandson are targets. Oil guys like the ones he confronts aren't limited to random gangsters but will have government connections, too. The protectors from the FBI or whatever might as well be killers in plain sight.

Also, why would that Elmer guy share that porn stuff about Lisa? Gloating is such a weak reason. That stuff is perfect blackmail material to damage the reputation of everyone involved. If I were a gangster boss or so, I would suggest to Elmer he should visit a doc to check out his brain for damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm loving the story. I can always count on ST56 to give a good story with a lot of detail and plot twists to keep the reader involved. I know the DVD had to hurt both him and his daughter seeing it happen, even if it was 10 years ago, but that doesn't stop the hurt. Learning about Elmer was a new revelation, in that he'd been involved from the beginning, and going after his family is a bad idea, especially his grandson and daughter.

I gave it 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Still a good old cops and robbers story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enters the egg lady

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Got me interested now, lots of twists and turns. Guess Lisa was or is a party girl, DVDs and all, lol.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent! Loved it to pieces. Thanks! 6 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So let me get this right. A billionaire who thinks a mechanic is below him and wants to cuckold him actually marries the company prostitute, who he's seen having sex with the whole board, and has no guarantee that he himself won't be cucked, seeing as she's the company whore. Yeah that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Echoing the comment below ... so we have a cuck who married a gold digging whore who then goes on to show pity to, and get into a relationship with, someone that's well past the age to be expected to be able to independently function economically. Makes about as much sense as the wife whose behaviour the author has trickle truthed in order to play with the readers emotions.

Can't help but feel that everyone in this tale is a complete human toilet.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Back for more! Thanks ST, love your work. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS again!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why did he take her phone with him? His phone had been hacked and cloned and had voice recorders and trackers on it. Surely the phone belonging to the company prostitute would also have had the same treatment.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

This chapter has been quite interesting. Just when I thought that the wife wasn't too bad, you throw us fir a loop. I really hope she gets confronted about the MC's phone and that video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MUCH MUCH improved. Still one use of a trope that should be dumped. His daughter finds our dear old mom his an epic whore who was on board giving her to the board as well. She was properly outraged then turns right around and says she'll look after dear old mom. COME ON! Her real desire would be to kill the bitch, failing that, leave her to rot.

Still, ST writes fantastic stories 👏

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

The saga continues. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories