A Feast for Old Times' Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently sharing my thoughts, Gila mused in a half lazy/half teasing tone, "You know, we never did catch your name."

"Asmodeus"

"That's an odd name for a --", catching herself, before she could begin to back-track, our Snack offered to finish the statement, much to my surprise and Gila's as well.

"Human? You weren't the only one on the hunt for a meal tonight. I was, like you, looking for a human, but when I saw you two from across the room, I thought 'why settle for a human when I can have two succubi instead' and I believe I made the right choice."

"If you really are who you say you are, doesn't that make you a Prince of Demons and Lust. You don't look exactly princely right now", Gila retorted.

"I'm whatever I feel like being for the night and tonight that was this. Truth be told I love this form and version of myself when I'm on the hunt for anyone of the feminine persuasion. Girls really are more fun. They have way more stamina and they last longer. I've surprisingly had my fill for the night. My form may change but my lust and scent does not. Find me if you can handle more of me in all my forms."

Asmodeus got dressed and opened a portal back home. With the little bit of vigor I had left, I turned to Gila who by that point was already sitting up, fully absorbed. We shared a look and without having to utter a word, we got up and followed the Prince. In the distance, we heard the door of the apartment open, but were gone before anyone could have spotted us. I still wonder who actually owned that apartment and what they thought of the state their room was left in.

12