A Female CEO’s Secret Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Back at the room, the tables have turned.
1.5k words
4.55
12.3k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2...The Encounter

I sat in the chair in the corner of my dark room. I had done a quick change and threw on a short leather micro-mini skirt so my lover could have easy access. I left the leather bra on but lost the sheer shirt. I switched into some thigh high latex boots with a 5-inch heel. To accessorize, I brought out my collection of leather chokers with different phrases bedazzled in diamonds on them. Tonight, I thought the one that said SLUT was the most appropriate. I felt hot and ready to release the whore within myself. To top off my outfit, I decided to leave in my butt plug. I was ready for whatever was to come.

I leaned back in the chair with anticipation, waiting to see if my George Clooney type would take the bait and dare come to my room. I threw one leg up over the arm of the chair and gently started caressing my pussy to keep my juices flowing. I was as wet as I had ever been. I massaged my clit and let out a light moan. I was worked up. Occasionally, I dipped my finger into my slit and tasted my sweet juices. If my visitor decided to visit, I thought it would set the tone if he could smell my snatch on my lips.

It had now been 25 minutes since I strutted out of the bar. I was beginning to think it might turn into a solo night. I am not going to lie, while I am normally fine with taking it as it comes, tonight I really wanted to get fucked. My mind raced and I picked up the pace massaging my clit. As I threw my head back and closed my eyes, I heard the key card being inserted in the door. It was on. He had the balls to take me up on my offer for a wild evening.

As the door slowly opened, my excitement mounted, but I knew I had to keep it cool and remain in control. As my mystery man stepped into the dark room, I heard a timid "Hello?". I remained quiet in the corner chair. He flicked on the light and was surprised to see the room dimly lit in red. This was all part of my routine and why I demand 15 minutes to set the mood. I replaced all the light bulbs with red bulbs. If my CEO career taught me anything, it was to go big or go home.

He walked into the room and saw me sitting in the corner chair with my leg still draped over the side of the chair. I continued to massage my clit as he made eye contact with me. I seductively licked my lips, curious to see how he would handle the situation. He cautiously inched forward and began to speak. "My name is...".

"Shhh", I whispered. "No names. Not tonight". He walked slowly toward me. I decided to plunge two fingers two knuckles deep into my pussy. I stood up as we met face to face. I traced his lips with my two pussy soaked fingers. "Do you taste that?", I asked seductively. He nodded, never breaking his gaze into my eyes.

He grabbed me a threw me up against the wall and in what seems like one fell swoop, perched my right leg around his hip, pulled down his linen pants, freeing his cock as he slammed it deep inside my wet pussy. I was soaking, so it slid in quickly. I threw my head back in passion and lust. He was the most well endowed man I had ever been with. It felt like at least 11 inches slamming in and out of me. Fucking standing up felt sinful. I shuddered through my first orgasm. I needed him to last though so I pushed him backwards onto the bed and immediately fell to my knees. I needed his shaft in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, let me taste my own pussy", I moaned as I circled his cock with my tongue. I made sure this was a messy, sloppy blow job. I licked up and down while I cupped his balls. Then I pulled my head back and spit on his cock and started stroking it with both hands in a twisting motion. I was determined to make this man worship me tonight. I would show him what a powerful woman in charge was really like.

But then the script flipped. He grabbed me firmly by the hair and pulled me to my feet. He pushed me towards the patio door and out onto the balcony. I clutched the railing with both my hands, spread my legs and bent over. He dropped to his knees and began caressing my inner thighs. When he got a glimpse of my butt plug, he began to massage it slowly in and out of my ass. I moaned and tossed my head about, with my hair flowing back and forth. He brought his mouth to my behind and thrust his tongue into my ass. Ohh, he was kinky and uninhibited. He reached underneath my thighs and plunged three fingers into my pussy and lubed up his cock. Then he slowly slid it into my ass. It was perfect. He was just forceful enough without pushing me over the edge. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Ohhh, fuck me in the ass" I screamed as he thrust his rod in and out of my tight hole. He held my hips tight while I firmly grasped the balcony railing. I was lost in the throes of passion and didn't care who might be watching our little noisy public display. As he slid in and out effortlessly, he reached around and rubbed my clit. I had never been able to come during anal, but tonight I was in ecstasy.

Behind us was a patio lounge chair. He forcefully grabbed me by my hips and backed us up to the chair. He used his strength to ease us down onto the chair. With him underneath me, I rode him for a moment in reverse cow girl position. His cock easily slid in and out of my wet ass. It was sensational. I always enjoyed anal, but this was like no other. He reached around me with his right hand and expertly inserted his middle two fingers into my pussy. With a curled motion he made contact with my G-Spot and began to apply the perfect amount of pressure. I collapsed back onto him with my back resting against his chest.

I began feverishly rubbing my clit in an up and down motion as he continued to stroke my G-Spot. I could feel a swelling sensation building inside me. It felt like a water balloon was inflating inside of me. I picked up the pace and rubbed a bit harder and faster. My man did not miss a beat or break his rhythm. My mind raced as I felt like I was having an out of body experience. The build up was so intense. I moaned loudly, surely drawing attention to what was happening on my balcony.

And when the pressure just couldn't build anymore, I leaned back further and arched my back and squirted a huge my juices in a projectile flow over the balcony. It was a constant flow for what seemed like ten to fifteen seconds. I couldn't believe it. Although I had seen squirting before while watching porn, I never had achieved it myself. I needed his expert hands applying just the right pressure to just the right spot to pop my proverbial squirting cherry.

Weak in the knees, he pushed me upward as I grasped the railing again with my two hands. He thrust his cokc back into my pussy and fucked the life out of me for another minute. I could feel another orgasm building. "Yes, yes, yes...", I yelled. Just then he pulled out and spun me around and pushed me to my knees and dropped his load all over my face and into my mouth. I eagerly gobbled up as much of as I could like the cum slut I was.

I had a lot of encounters in my life, but none like this. It was like something I could not describe. I was simply in awe of his prowess and the fact that he knew exactly how to please me. We both took a second to catch our breathe. I took my pinky finger and swiped at his last drops of come from my cheek. As I licked it clean, I was surprised to see him quickly pulling on his pants. As I sat on my knees with my butt resting on the heels of my thigh high boots, I realized I was no longer in charge. I managed to utter, "what's your name?". He looked at me, winked and brought his pointer finger to his mouth and whispered, "Shhhh. No names. Not tonight." And with that he turned and slipped out the door, leaving me kneeling on my balcony with remnants of his hot load on my face. It was the best sex of my life, and I sat there wondering if I would ever see him again.

End of Part 2