A Female CEO’s Secret Life Pt. 03

Story Info
The aftermath of a wild uninhibited encounter.
1.3k words
4.43
8.6k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left kneeling on the balcony of my suite, the back of my thighs pressed against my thigh high latex boots, my leather miniskirt hiked up over my waste, my 36DD breasts spilling out of my leather bra and my mystery man's hot load all over my face and in my hair. I heard the door close as he swiftly exited the room. I was feeling weak and spent after having the most intense orgasm of my life. Boy how he turned the tables on me. I had never had an encounter like this where a man entered my room as my submissive and by the end, he had completely turned the tables on me. I had broken my golden rule of staying in charge. I would have happily complied with any command he barked at me, no matter how degrading or humiliating.

I shook my head wondering how this managed to happen. I thought I was being coy by not exchanging names or information. Now I was left on my own with cum dripping from my cheek wondering if I would ever see him again and if I could ever experience half of the sexual pleasure I just had. I managed to lift myself up off my knees and walk to the bathroom to clean myself up. I looked in the mirror at myself. My flowing black hair was filled with his spunk, and my makeup was smeared all over my face. I looked in the mirror and began to wipe myself off. The bathroom light caught the diamonds of my leather collar as the word SLUT twinkled back at me. I smirked to myself and said out loud, "You are a true slut, and you really outdid yourself this time. You had the most fulfilling encounter ever and you will probably spend the rest of your life wondering if you will ever see him again, much less having any hope of reaching this erotic mountaintop again.

I turned on the shower and adjusted it to the perfect lukewarm temperature and stepped in. First, I cleaned my body thoroughly. I ran my fingers through my hair and populated my index and middle finger with a gob of his cum. I slowly ran my hand down the back of my thighs and inserted two fingers in my tight asshole and massaged his cum around as a reminder of how satisfying this night had been. I washed my hair and the makeup off my face. Then I removed the shower head and set it on a medium pulsating setting. I leaned back against the marble tiled wall of the shower and spread my legs, moving the shower head between them, gently massaging my pussy. I held the shower head with my left hand and began working my clit with my right hand. It didn't take my long to get my juices flowing again. The pulsating shower head was the perfect compliment to my right hand, as I circled my clit with my middle and ring finger. I left out a soft moan as I collapsed back against the shower wall, shuddering through another refreshing orgasm. What a night. This was one for the ages and will be the main attraction on the old highlight reel.

I stumbled out of the shower, starting to regain my sea legs. I reached into my bag and grabbed a light satin baby blue camisole top and a short white jean skirt with some Keds. I combed my hair back but left it wet. I began packing up all my toys in my traveling sex bag. I swapped out the lightbulbs, returning them from red to soft white. I figured the maid staff would not want to alert hotel maintenance that one of the rooms had been turned into a red room for the evening. I needed to remain in good standing with the Fairmont to ensure I would have a place for future encounters.

I called for an Uber Black to return me to the Grand Wailea and waited in the lobby of the hotel. It was about 11 PM. As I was waiting, the bartender from earlier in the evening walked by on his way to his car to go home. I felt my nipples stiffen as my braless tits rubbed against the soft satin of my camisole. He smiled at me as he approached. "How was your night?", he said with a knowing glance. "Satisfying", I remarked as I circled my lips with my tongue and winked at him. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a business card. "Mark Peterson - Erotic Artwork and Oil Paintings" it read along with his cell and email. "If you are ever looking for another playmate, I would love to be considered", he whispered as he handed me his card and strode off to his car. After about ten steps, he looked back and I winked and blew him a kiss. For a brief second, I contemplated a two-fer, but my Uber Black had arrived.

As the Mercedes SUV pulled up, I quickly threw my sex suitcase in the trunk and opened the door to climb into the back seat. I could feel the moisture building between my legs again and heard a light squish as I settled into the back seat on the passenger's side. I couldn't believe how incredibly horny I still was after this passionate night of uninhibited sex. I sat diagonally with my back against the corner of the door and seat and my legs thrust toward the middle of the center console. My young 20-something Hawaiian driver was quite fit. He reached up and slightly adjusted his rearview mirror, undoubtedly, to get a better glimpse of me. I had been performing all night, so I figured why not give him a subtle show. Afterall it was only going to be a short five-minute ride.

I slightly spread my legs and let my left-hand fall between them. I gently stroked my labia, feeling how damp I was. My driver asked how long I was in town for. I told him just another couple of days. I explained that it was just a short trip to blow off some steam from work. I casually kept lightly stroking myself. I could tell he was straining to see if that was actually what I was doing back there.

We pulled up to the entrance of the Grand Wailea. He jumped out of the car to help me with my bag. As he scurried to the trunk, I quickly plunged my index and middle finger into my slit to get them nice and lubed up. He came around to open the backdoor for me. As I got out, I made sure he got a nice glance of my naked pussy. He stammered, "here is your bag ma'am". I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close. I raised my pussy-soaked fingers to his lips and drew and outline around them. Then I pulled him close to me and sensually plunged my tongue into his mouth. "Did you taste that?", I whispered. He was speechless but nodded affirmatively. I released my grip from his shirt and grabbed my bag and seductively said, "Thanks for the ride". As I walked into the lobby, I heard him stutter, "Thanks for the show. I'll give you a five-star rating". I laughed as I strutted to the elevator. A five-star rating. I conquered. I would give tonight a five-star rating as well. The big question was could anything in the future ever compare to this special night, and what the heck was I supposed to do for the next two days on this trip? I arrived in my room and collapsed in my bed. I was sure I would come up with something. I always do.