A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 03

Story Info
The bride does her best to wear out her host.
2.4k words
4.53
6.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked Kendra for the advice of cleaning my entire self in preparation for my evening in the dungeon with the bride to be, and I went on my way. The dungeon bathroom was well equipped with both a handheld and shower wand enema so the work went quickly. I toweled off and without having received any additional instructions, I got back into the latex shorts and stepped out of the bathroom into the dungeon's main room. Dana was lying casually on one of the velvet day beds, looking perfectly at home wearing a lacy, strappy set of lingerie and idly slapping one palm with the riding crop that was used earlier.

"Shorts off," she told me, "kneeling, front and center." I did as she asked, looking at the floor. "Look at me," she said, raising my chin with the riding crop. "You are currently permitted to take in my full presence and pay any compliments you see fit."

"Thank you Goddess," I started off, "I know I don't deserve such a treat." I was buying a little bit of time. "May I say that your legs are incredibly shapely? a tantalizing entry to the rest of your almost overwhelming presence. The finest legs I've seen in my life, Goddess."

"Go on," she said.

"I'm sure you have countless men drooling over your ass, Goddess, but may I pay my compliments to your feet?" I felt like this was taking a chance. Some women would be creeped out by this, but she had a fresh pedicure and they were honestly incredibly cute feet.

"You may remark on my feet, thing."

"They are insanely cute, Goddess. Perfectly proportioned, everything perfectly relating to everything else, and I am betting...a delightful little scrunch." As I had hoped, she scrunched and un-scrunched them in front of me.

"Would you like to kiss my feet, thing?"

"If it would please you, Goddess." Wasn't this woman about to get married? I don't know, maybe their relationship was flexible.

"It would please me." I leaned forward and gave each foot what I took to be a fairly chaste kiss. Even a flexible relationship probably wouldn't cotton to a near-stranger slobbering all over this lady's feet. "Good thing," she told me. "Enough compliments. I have plans for this evening." I said nothing and after a moment she continued.

"As you know, I am getting married in six months. My fiance is a fine man, in many ways my ideal man."

"I'm happy for you, Goddess." I was. I liked when people got their ideal partners.

"You know, I was going to go on a bit theatrically but I've been drinking and honestly I'm fuckin' feeling it and I'm going to cut to the chase. He won't let me peg him, thing"

"Oh no," I said softly.

"I know, right? He's a little too smart to just go 'that's gay, Dana' but I can tell he's thinking it. I brought it up, he politely declined, I brought it up again and he made it a hard no. But! In talking with him and Kendra about what this weekend might be, it was his idea! he says hey, this guy will let you do whatever, right? so fuck him up the ass and get it out of your system!" I allowed myself a very small smile. I had known a lot of people who strapped it on and went at somebody else and none of them, not one, had gone 'alright, got that done with. can't see doing that again.' "I want to fuck you in the ass, thing." Dana, apparently not used to BDSM dynamics, seemed more or less to be asking my permission.

"Whatever pleases you, Goddess" I said.

"Excellent! Bring me your best harness and the biggest dildo you can take." I gulped and started to move when she stopped me. "Wait, wait wait wait. Not the biggest. I want the biggest one you can take where I can pound away if I want to. does that make sense?"

"It does, Goddess."

I got two harnesses for her to choose from and a particular dildo, a fuschia number that was definitely penis shaped but not veiny or anything, and brought them back to Dana. One harness was sleek, three straps and a central triangle in a silver goat skin. The other had additional straps and places on those straps to rest against hips, done in classic black cowhide. Without her asking, I also grabbed a little three-tiered cart that contained the bottle of my preferred lube, a few condoms, a few nitrile gloves and a couple of hand towels. The little cart didn't look entirely at home in a dungeon but it was tremendously convenient. I wheeled the cart over and laid the harnesses and dildo on the daybed. She stared at them.

"Second thought!" she cried. "Am I correct in that one of these is sexy and stylish and the other is better for action?"

"It depends how they fit you," I said, "But yes, that's generally how it goes."

"You're so thoughtful, thing! So, second thought: bring me the absolute biggest dildo you have as well as the biggest one you think you can take tonight." I left the dildo I felt I could take on the bed and went and fetched an absolute monster, easily 3.5" across at the base, almost equally thick at the lovingly sculpted tip. I had a rule about no novelty dildos in my dungeon and this one was just at the limit. I knew people who could take it, and loved to do so, but it scared me. Dana giggled when she saw it.

"Perfect, thing! Put it in the silver harness and help me into it. I did so, eternally grateful for the opportunity to kneel behind her and have her ass directly in my face as she stepped into the harness. She tightened one strap and I tightened the other and she slowly turned around, leading to playfully slapping me across the face with the giant dick.

"Mmmmm," she said, "you like that?"

"Yes Goddess," I said.

"Show me your appreciation." The dildo was too big for me to really suck but I stuck out my tongue and greedily lapped at the head. She murmured her appreciation briefly, then announced it was enough. She reached back on the day bed and grabbed her phone, handing it to me. "I want to memorialize my time with an enormous cock," she giggled. She posed on the day bed, offering me various angles as I snapped away. Stroking the dick, letting it stand tall, Dana was clearly loving it. She got up from the bed and posed leaning casually against the giant dog cage, and finally shots of her admiring herself in the mirror, strategically framed to get both her back and front, riding crop held in both hands across the back of her neck, causing her chest to stand out.

I loved that she wanted memories from this weekend. I mean, everyone wants pictures of their bachelorette weekend but I loved that these would be like anyone else's. I was trying to do something special with my house and my luck in life, something glorious and kinky. Dana finished admiring herself and returned to the day bed, taking off the dick and the harness. She again requested my help getting into the other one and once again turned to leave me face to face with her cock.

"Beg me," she said.

"Please, Goddess," I began, "Let me suck your cock." Without trying to brag I would like to say that I am good at begging. I view it as an opportunity to be a little bit theatrical, and my opening effort was supposed to be tantalizing but hint at further desperation. Dana picked up on what I was doing.

"Hmmm," she said, "I don't know if you mean that. Pretty mediocre begging."

"Please, Goddess," I said with more insistence. "I want to suck your cock so much."

"Want to?" she asked.

"I need to, Goddess." I was trying to let my voice strain a little. "I need your cock down my throat. Please Goddess, please will you put your gorgeous cock down my throat?"

"Are you a worthless little cocksucker?"

"Yes Goddess, I'm a pathetic little cocksucker and I need you to fuck my throat so badly, please Goddess, please please please fuck my throat?" Dana walked away in the middle of my pleading and grabbed a set of handcuffs off the gear wall. She bent down behind me and I leaned forward to lift my wrists up a little. She got the cuffs on without any trouble and returned to standing in front of me.

"Open." she commanded. I opened. She started slowly, inserting the bright pink phallus into my mouth and finding her way to the back of my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and tried to breath out, trying to relax at the back of my throat and she rewarded me by sliding in further. She worked the cock back and forth in very modest increments, just playing at the edge of my capacity, pausing occasionally to let me breathe and then working her way back in. I could feel the thick saliva/phlem/whatever product of a good throat fucking getting worked up and she pulled out again, drawing a trail of it with her. She told me I was a good little cocksucker as she draped the trail across one side of my face, then wiped the dick off on the other.

"Stand up," she said. "Do you need help getting on the spanking bench?"

"With my hands cuffed I just need you to make sure I don't fall off," I said, and she took me by the arm and led me to the bench, keeping me steady as I climbed on. She wheeled the cart over from the daybed and I heard a glove snap on. I felt a cool squirt of lube hit my asshole and immediately felt her fingers start to spread it around and work their way in. I had my asshole played with often enough that you could start with two fingers and I didn't need much warmup, and I tried to moan and groan in ways that indicated I was on my way to being ready. She made consistent additions of lube and worked her way up to three fingers, thrusting them in and out steadily.

"Please fuck me, Goddess" I said, hoping she'd know I was saying that I was ready. She said nothing as she removed her hand and stepped back. I heard a condom wrapper tear and a few more squirts from the bottle of lube, then I heard the glove roll off her hand. She stepped back toward me, paused a moment, then made a "hrrrm" noise. Then, spotting the various apple-box style platforms I had around the dungeon, she ran and grabbed one. Running back and throwing it down, she stepped up to be perfectly lined up with my ass. She grabbed her cock and applied steady, deliberate pressure at my rear. The cock slid in with minimal fuss and I gave a strong exhale as she reached full depth.

"Good slut," she said simply, before starting to work her way up to faster and faster strokes. I moaned in rhythm with her efforts and she began breathing harder, grabbing my hips and digging her nails in. I offered as many moans as I could, adding in "uhhh thank you for fucking me" and "oh god your cock feels so good" and that sort of thing every so often. I felt like I was about 35% of the way towards an orgasm, but I was on the bench so I couldn't get the angle right and anyway, that wasn't what this moment was about. After 6 or 7 minutes drilling me from behind Dana pulled out and grabbed hand handcuffs, pulling/helping me off the bench. She marched me back over to the daybed, making a detour to the gear wall to grab a cordless magic wand. She sat down on the daybed, he cock jutting into the air.

"Ride it, slut" she told me as she adjusted to get the magic wand in place. Thoroughly stretched out, it was no trouble to slide down on top of her cock and I did my best to bounce with a consistent rhythm. Before long her breath got sharper and shorter and that led right into a long, loud "ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccck." As she came back to her senses Dana gave me a small shove, causing me to topple to the floor. She flopped over on the daybed and I stayed down, appreciating that she had let herself go and indulge in something that she really wanted. It had not felt like someone getting something out of their system, but that was between her and her husband-to-be. After a few minutes getting our breath Dana leaned over the bed and stroked my arm. "Are you OK? I didn't quite mean to throw you down."

"I'm OK, Goddess."

"Good." She found the handcuff keys where she had left them. "I trust you are capable of cleaning up after our evening?" she asked while standing above me.

"Quite happy to, Goddess" I said.

"Good. I'm drunk as shit and going to bed. Knowing us Breakfast is probably 10, 10:30ish. Coffee should be strong and breakfast should be greasy. Clear?"

"Perfectly, Goddess."

"Good."

She got down on one knee and bent down, her head approaching mine. "Thank you, thing" she said softly before kissing me on my forehead. She placed the keys in my hands, then stood up, unbuckled the harness and let it drop, and stumbled toward the door. I waited until she had shut it behind her before I unlocked my hands and went and washed the dildo in the bathroom sink. Leaving it in there to dry, I left and wiped down the harness, magic wand, handcuffs, spanking bench and day bed. After putting everything back on the gear wall I took a long, hot shower and wished desperately that I was able to masturbate. I dried off, threw on one of the robes I kept in the dungeon, and did my own stumbling to the house. It was late and I was beyond exhausted, but after collapsing in bed it took me a minute to fall asleep. I just laid there, thinking about how many times I had fantasized about this kind of thing, all of the effort I had put in to making it possible. It felt very, very good. I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.