A Femdom Loans Her Favourite Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later he was being pulled out by his shirt. Steph left him lying on the ground and took a step back, presenting him with a flourish to her friend, "he's all yours..."

The girl didn't waste a moment to strip and mount his face. Haley was particularly wet this time. Her thighs were slick and her pussy was dripping. Wait a minute... It was more than just that. She'd just come back from spending time with her boyfriend. So... could it really be...? Confirmation came in the form of the smirk which Haley directed down at him and his pathetic and helpless expression of realisation. He didn't dare make a move. A sharp and sudden slap drew his attention back to the needy girl on top of him and not just her cum filled pussy.

"What are you waiting for? Eat me out - now!"

Matt was too reluctant for Haley's liking so she grabbed a fist full of his hair and forced his face into her crotch. Cum oozed out all over his face and even ran down his neck. He supposed he preferred that over having to ingest it but there was still more coming out. It filled his nose and in order to not suffocate, he had to lick and swallow. He sputtered on it as he did, getting plenty of laughs from the girls as a result.

"How does it taste, cum guzzler?"

"Get that tongue working!"

"Fuck..." commented Steph, "that's really hot..."

"Want in?"

Steph didn't answer her friend, instead, she started stripping. In the meantime, Haley stood up and made Matt follow until he was in a kneeling position. His face was smeared in cum and spit. He felt disgusting. And he loved it. Both girls stood in front of him, naked and wet and ready to be pleasured. Matt was eager to service them and got to work. He switched frequently between each girl, giving both pussies plenty of attention. He kissed and sucked and licked, intermingling their juices, his spit and Haley's boyfriend's cum all together. The girls moaned in harmony and soon they were cumming in sync with one another, only adding to the liquid pool and the mess Matt was. He wouldn't have it any other way.

They all sat back and panted in exhaustion. How many times had he been used so far? They were definitely making the most out of him. And the week wasn't even halfway through...

12