All Comments on 'A Fertile Opportunity'

by RedLegoDragon

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the description and for the tags.

This will prevent me from reading your story which does not correspond to my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long, too stupid. No one can read so many pages of stupidity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And so ends a pathetic tale (thank gawd)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

23 pages of cuck shit? Wow well done for wasting your life. The tags were enough to not read this epic cuck story.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Not worth the 23 pages.

She cheats on her husband with multiple guys to get pregnant. Her husband is clueless. The end

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

For those who managed to finish this... I genuinely salute you!

For those who truly enjoy it... I pity you.

If there ever been a story around that should definitely had the 'cuckold' tag on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This gave me the shits.... cus it was shitty. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Not worth the 23 pages."

.

It's worse when you realize each "page" on this site is about 9-10 in Word, so it's really about 220-230 pages of text.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

OMG this is shyte

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine writing something this long and getting less than 2* haha

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

I think nearly every commentors got it Wright just crap I read all genre on here but this was a waste of time

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

SUPER FANTASTIC story!!!!! Really well written and with amazing talkings!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dragged my sorry ass through this looking for some redeeming item to go any hope. On the first page I almost quit just because the only people that talk like that during sex are alone and have their eyes closed and are masturbating while wishing they weren't alone. Keep writing, and don't let comments get you down.

.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - I escaped being visually assaulted by cuck crap. By the way - where is the 'CUCKOLD' tag?

Thank you for the warning my fellow readers.

I went straight to the comments without reading a single word.

p0keherp0keherover 1 year ago

I like your stories and there aren't many authors like you. I like the theme and plot of this story however I feel it wasn't written/executed the best that it could have. I read it but I did skim through some parts. Some parts were confusing as well especially when you had those parenthesis trying to explain stuff. Not sure why there are anonymous complaints. You already said this was cheating with no consequences and that the husband doesn't find out. This is also true cuckolding/cuckoldry instead of the cuckold/hotwife stories you see everywhere where the husband gains pleasure and the wife sleeps with another man/other men. True cuckolding is basically the wife cheating and the husband doesn't know or is oblivious. And then the part where he could be raising another man's child thus giving the cuckold label to the husband. Anyways, I look forward to future stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story started off so well but quickly became redundant in its reinforcement of Marks smaller dick compared to the marathon megalomaniac Theo and his constant need to have his ego boosted by his massive meat and his superior prowess . It’s one thing to mention the comparison bedroom talk once or twice during sex but it’s another to repeatedly harp about every other chapter . How Mark could catch them any second , how that thought turns her pussy into Niagra falls , how much deeper Theo bottoms out in her when you’ve already said Mark would bottom out on every thrust as well ? Did her cervix decide to crawl up in her deeper while fucking Theo then go back to a shallower depth when fucking Mark ? A girls depth is their depth it’s not gonna have any more depth than it has already . So how does Theo reach depths that Mark can’t ? I understand the girth stretching her out but not the depth ! Plus for a brilliant lawyer Mark has got to be one of the dumbest men alive and has the worst wife and with friends like his who would need enemies ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got boring,tried speed reading, eventually skipped to the end. At first thought maybe talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too long, and repetitive. Also, hubby would eventually find out and she would be left with small children by different fathers and no partner support after he left. That level of betrayal should have made a much more interesting tale over 23 pages. The deception as a plot device just wasn't credible. The reality would have been them working something out jointly in the open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! The endless repetitions ("cum cum cum fuck me fuck me fuck me") on the first page, right down to " plastered her insides" twice, in two consecutive paragraphs had me paralyzed with boredom and I gave up two-thirds of the way down the page.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Wow, this story has the lowest score I've ever seen here. Thanks for the heads up guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3*

Had to knock it down for being too wordy. It was well written enough, and I loved the plot, but it was too god damned long. You could have told this same story with about fifteen fewer pages worth of dialogue, and it would have flowed way better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only spot read. Just another cheating slut story. I don't wish them harm but I do hope they get caught. Then then he gets all plus back support. Just another good honest trusting man being taken advantage of. Plus the story could have been at least 20 pages shorter. Maby karma if you write chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable waste of time. I only went through it (skipping the prolonged repetitive sex scenes) hooping for a positive end, but I was sadly disappointed.

DarkSollatDarkSollatover 1 year ago

Came here for a sex montage and didn't left disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is nothing but a phuck story about a slut that's had many abortions.

RedLegoDragonRedLegoDragonover 1 year agoAuthor

God, I love the comments on this story! I need to submit to Loving Wives more often...

To everyone who asked: you'll be happy to hear that I changed the tags so that there are now two warning you that this story involves cuckolding. Just in case that concerns you.

To everyone complaining about the length rest assured it's entirely deliberate. I write these stories to unwind, and enjoy just letting words flow endlessly for many pages and thousands of words until someone cums (on page).

Finally, to that one guy who commented about the page length: it's 123 pages in Google docs. I could have written more.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Anyone who pushed through this turgid 23 page cuck story is a masochist of the first order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Redcuckofaggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THese cuck stories - usually wrote be bi-men, females, and men from England. I don't get it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need Theo and Alex to get away to a secluded cabin during Christmas season and fuck the entire holiday season until the insides of the cabin turned as white as the snow outside because of their cum

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just wanted to leave a positive comment and say I am enjoying the story. To all the toxic assholes in the comments, You do realize noone is forcing you to read a story you don't like right?

Bitching about its length and it having cuckolding just makes you look like an idiot who can't use their brains to simply go read something else.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To those who feel a person cannot voice and opinion even though some liberal idiots say its toxic. Your opinion is no more valuable than those others who feel this story was shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

come on a door would not have stopped all the noise from filtering through this is so fucking lame.

SpeakToNobodySpeakToNobody4 months ago

My second favorite of the one's you've written so far (A Sordid Arrangement narrowly beats it). Ignore the morons with short attentions spans complaining about length and theme.

RedLegoDragonRedLegoDragon4 months agoAuthor

It's been a hot year, so let me (against my better judgement) address some comments:

"Anyone who pushed through this turgid 23 page cuck story is a masochist of the first order." God bless them!

"Redcuckofaggot" I'm gonna use that as a second profile somewhere...

"THese cuck stories - usually wrote be bi-men, females, and men from England. I don't get it. 1*" Neither do I...

"We need Theo and Alex to get away to a secluded cabin during Christmas season and fuck the entire holiday season until the insides of the cabin turned as white as the snow outside because of their cum" That's a truly staggering amount of cum...

"Just wanted to leave a positive comment and say I am enjoying the story. " Thank you! While the negative comments genuinely do inspire me to write more (can't wait for the comments on the sequel to this story) I also am truly appreciative of the positive comments people leave me.

"To those who feel a person cannot voice and opinion even though some liberal idiots say its toxic. Your opinion is no more valuable than those others who feel this story was shit." I'm a big supporter of free speech.

"come on a door would not have stopped all the noise from filtering through this is so fucking lame." We make very thick doors in the UK.

"My second favorite of the one's you've written so far (A Sordid Arrangement narrowly beats it). Ignore the morons with short attentions spans complaining about length and theme." Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Zakonczyłem na 3 stronie. Pozdrawiam tego który przeczytał całość.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedLegoDragon@RedLegoDragon
UPDATE (26/03/2024): WHES published! 2024 Roadmap: Q2: A Fertile Competition - Alexa Matthews-Kent is looking for a father for her second child, and there's only one way to find one: an all-night competition between the most fertile Eroshire can offer! Q3: Cursed - Erith Winte...