A Fertile Opportunity

Story Info
Husband can't give her a baby, so his best friend helps out!
82.4k words
2.81
64.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Or Alexa Gets Knocked Up*)

[Author's Notes: Before diving into this rather long story I feel I should give you a heads-up for the kinks so you can decide whether this is your jam or not: this is a cheating wife story, where she will totally get away with it - no repercussions. There's also a major focus on impregnation, and cuckoldry involving unknowingly raising another man's child. Finally the sex is deliberately over the top: great artistic licence is taken in terms of realistic biology (like guys cuming pints, and shit like that). So if that's all right up your alley, then read on!]

A gentle breeze carried over the waters of the North Sea, across the lazy waves lapping against the sandy beach that stretched for most of Eroshire's exposure to the ocean. This breeze blew across the rooftops of the quiet English town of Petty Moore, where some twenty-two thousand people were waking to the dreadful realisation that it was a Monday, and they would need to be going into work soon. For most that meant a commute on the train to the nearby city of Coytoss, and for the man currently lying on his back, gripping the sweaty thighs of his beloved wife of just over one year, this was an unfortunate fact approaching as hard and fast as his orgasm.

And hers, by the sounds and sight of it.

Oh yes, this married couple knew how to fuck. Perhaps a peculiarity for an English couple, and especially for an Eroshire couple, the majority of which, as covertly reported by 'Cosmopolitan UK' the previous year, rated their best sexual experiences as being with people that weren't the ones they were dating or married to. The man currently on his back - one Mark Kent, age twenty-seven - hadn't taken part in that survey, and if he had he'd - without hesitation - reply that the best sex he ever had was with his dear, darling, wonderful wife.

Said wife - one Alexa Matthews-Kent, age twenty-six - would have replied - covertly, of course - quite differently from that of her husband: the best sex she'd ever had was with a young man in the back office of the nightclub she ran; and if asked she would have replied, honestly, that this sordid event was about a year ago, the very same day her now husband had proposed to her. You see, for Alexa the best sex was the supposedly unobtainable kind; the forbidden kind; the kind that would land her in dire consequences should her partner find out. For Alexa the thrill of cheating only made sex that extra spicier, and her orgasms that extra hard and body-shakingly incredible.

So you could understand her frustration, then, that Alexa had not cheated for the entire time of her marriage (thirteen months and counting) Not even on her wedding day, although she thought of it (and - Oh God! - had she thought of it!), and there have been so many chances...

The reason for this was a promise she had made to Mark just before they married, that they would conceive their first child on their wedding night; and so Alexa, with IUD removed and on no birth control, had evaded temptation all day to enjoy several rounds of unprotected sex with her husband that night, and many nights after that; each following morning seeing her eagerly peeing on sticks, chasing that positive result...

...and nothing. Not to worry, she had thought at the time: although she had gotten pregnant a few times before on accident, it was to be expected that when she ACTUALLY wanted a guy to knock her up it would take a few attempts. Sod's Law, and all that. So Alexa and Mark continued to enjoy surprisingly vigorous married sex in the pursuit of their first little one. One month later, then two months, then three...

They were now on month thirteen, and still Mark had not managed to plant a baby in Alexa's unprotected and exceedingly eager womb. Thirteen months of aggressive unprotected sex day after day and still no baby, despite trying again, and again, and again.

This morning was no exception: Alexa had been bouncing on Mark's thick, eight-inch pole for the last hour. Taking his huge shaft all the way to the base, until her ass cheeks rested inches above huge balls filled with the thick, sperm-filled cum she was so desperate to receive. Having already plastered her insides with two huge loads, Alexa's vagina oozed cum all over his penis, coating his balls with fluid they had spent ages brewing as the lusty couple had fucked since six in the morning.

It was almost eight now, and Alexa was eager to get another load of cum from her hot stud of a husband before he had to go to work (the benefits of flexible hours, as Mark said). Another blast of potential impregnation before she too needed to go into town. That he had been able to keep it up after their second round had amazed the both of them, and Alexa was desperate not to let him leave until he had plastered her insides with yet another load from his chunky balls.

Slamming herself down onto her husband's huge dick, Alexa grabbed her large tits, the skin of them bronzed with regular tanning at the salon down the road, and the insides enhanced many years ago - an eighteenth birthday present from her father. Beneath them a complex tattoo had been inked: an eagle, wings spread, its talons trailing vines down her toned abs to a series of celtic runes encircling her navel. That wasn't the only ink Alexa had: her bronzed arms were also heavily tattooed, as well as the thighs her husband was currently trying to bury his fingers into, and between her shoulder blades a skull sprouted wings reaching towards each shoulder. Mark had a few tats of his own - on his upper left arm, wrists, and down his right thigh - but nothing that matched his wife's impressive displays of ink.

As Alexa frantically bounced on her husband's glorious cock, her long golden hair spilled down her back and violently swayed with her motions. Her hair was almost the same shade as her skin, and while Alexa had often toyed with dying it Mark had long ago commented that he loved her hair, and so she kept it long and a natural deep shade of blonde.

Their bodies met with loud slapping sounds, almost as loud as the creaking of their new bed as Alexa rode herself to yet another orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moaned, throwing her head back as she rode Mark's huge dick. "Oh fuck! I love your cock! Oh yes... Oh fuck, I love it! I love it! I love riding your dick! I love fucking you on top! Oh you're so good to ride! It feels so fucking good riding your big cock! Oh fuck! So fucking good! Cum in me, Mark! Oh fuck! Cum in me! Fill me up! Pump your cum into me!"

Feeling that he was soon to fulfil his horny wife's wishes, Mark clutched her thighs, clenching his teeth with the heavy feeling of all the cum brewing within his balls, and how good Alexa's tight pussy felt as she rode it onto his dick. "Oh fuck! You feel so fucking good, Alex! That's it! Ride my dick, babe! Ride me and make me cum!" He gasped as he felt her pussy slam down onto his cock. Each time sending his thick cock head up into her tight, moist depths to press hard against a cervix that he had coated with his seed twice already this morning. "Oh yeah... That's it! Just like that, Alex... fuck me! Fuck my cock! Fuck yourself on my dick!"

"Oh... I'm fucking you... I'm fucking you, Mark..." Alexa moaned. The feeling of his big dick pistoning up into her was working its magic; she was well and truly on the path to another huge cum, and she had climaxed three times already this morning! "Oh I'm fucking you so good! Oh... I love your big dick... so fucking thick and hard... oh... cum in me, babe... cum in me and fill me with your thick cum!"

God, she loved fucking her husband!

"Fuck me, Alex! Fuck yourself on my cock!" Mark growled. Clutching her thighs he helped her make a hard landing on his raging hard dick. Plunging his cock up into her to slam hard against her cum-coated cervix.

"Yes! Oh... I'm fucking you, Mark... I'm fucking you so good..." Alexa bounced frantically upon her husband's massive dick, feeling a fresh orgasm approach like a welcome friend. "Oh... fuck, Mark... we fuck so good... our fuck is so good..."

"I know! God, Alex! Do you think any other married couple in this estate has sex as good as we do?" Thrusting his hips to meet hers, as he helped her land on his dick, Mark grunted with how good it felt plunging his cock up into her again and again.

The bed groaned with the abuse this horny couple was putting it through. Alexa wondered if it would be the latest casualty of their aggressive, lusty lovemaking. How many beds had they had to replace since they first hooked up? Four? Five?

"Fuck no!" She growled as she fucked herself frantically on Mark's dick. "Our sex is so good! I doubt any couple in this estate fucks as good as us! Oh... oh Mark... you're gonna cum inside! You're gonna fill me with your thick, hot cum! Fill me up and get me pregnant!"

"Oh, I'll get you pregnant!" Mark said. Pumping his cock up into his horny wife. "I'll fill you with my cum! I'll flood your womb with my sperm!"

"Yes! Fill my womb with your seed!" Alexa bounced on his dick; eager both to cum and have him cum inside her for the third time this morning. "I've a good feeling about this, Mark... I know you'll get me pregnant this time! I have a good feeling... I'll get knocked up today... I know it!"

Some may call it a hunch, but Alexa had awoken at almost six in the morning knowing - with supernatural certainty - that soon - very soon! - she would finally get that baby that Mark and she had been trying for these long months. It was becoming almost sadly comical with how often she would check to see if his frequent deposits bore any fruit. Tracking her ovulation, Alexa knew when she was most fertile, and Mark and she had fucked like rabbits every day she had marked (and they fucked outside those days, just in case).

For a year now Alexa had fucked her husband more times than all of the couples surrounding them had fucked combined, and yet she still was not pregnant. This was seriously starting to piss her off.

And yet, somehow... Alexa had a good feeling; either today or tomorrow, Alexa somehow knew that finally, after all these months, she would get knocked up.

In hindsight she was one-hundred-percent-right... just not in the way she currently thought as she rode her husband to another orgasm.

"Oh I know it too, baby!" Mark gasped, plunging his dick up into her again and again. "I'll cum inside you again! I'll fill your hot womb with my seed! I'll get you pregnant this time!"

"Yes! Knock me up, Mark! Put a baby in me!"

Mark grunted with the effort of fucking his stunning wife. Good God, but did he want to get this Amazonian blonde stunner pregnant. Alexa was not only hands-down the hottest woman he had ever fucked but she had an incredible sexual appetite, and Mark loved rising to meet her challenge (the pun very much intended).

Seriously: marriage should be the death of sex, right?

For Mark that couldn't be more wrong. Sure, he had nights of multiple sexual encounters, and sometimes with different women, but Alexa was insatiable. The first time they had met she had rode him into his bed for fucking hours, after he had invited her back to his place after they had bought each other drinks. Almost three whole hours! Mark had never had sex for so long!

That had been the first bed their powerful sex had destroyed. It wouldn't be the last.

What followed had been months of seemingly endless sex as the two lovers explored their hot bodies in every way a man and a woman could join in coitus, fucking everywhere they could, be it private (their own flats, before Mark moved in to Alexa's larger place, then this house that they bought after they married) or out in public. It often seemed to Mark that hours would pass and the two would barely detach from each other, until it felt to Mark like Alexa was a part of his own body; joined where his large cock was sheathed in her pussy.

He knew he had to get a ring on her finger, and Mark felt like the luckiest man alive when she had said yes. They married within the month, for Alexa proved to be a genius at planning and in the span of a week concocted her perfect wedding, and funded by Mark - already earning the big bucks at Hills & Follett, the most prestigious law firm in Coytoss - and the Kents themselves; all annoyingly rich and successful, and owners of much land around Eroshire. For Mark it had been the whirlwind romance of his dreams.

And what dreams! At six feet and one inch Alexa was a statuesque stunner, with a head full of long, golden blonde hair framing a face that, when she wasn't smiling, laughing or otherwise showing emotion, seemed to default to a sultry bitchface that made cocks hard. Not that the rest of her wasn't anything to look at: her tall frame was meticulously honed by regular exercise and a few little surgical additions (her tits).

Not that there was anything wrong with that, Mark believed.

Those fake tits were bouncing frantically as she rode him like a woman possessed. Alexa held her head, her golden hair spilling through her fingers, as she moaned with how good Mark's dick felt as it pistoned up inside her.

"Oh fuck, Mark! I fucking love your dick! I love it! I love how you feel inside me!" She moaned, thrusting her hips against his with her powerful thighs. Sending him plunging upward to slam hard against her cervix, already thoroughly soaked in his plentiful sperm. "Fuck me, Mark! Make me cum! Oh, you feel so fucking good inside me! I love your cock! I love how much you cum inside me! Cum in me! Cum in me and get me pregnant with your hot cum!"

Oh, how he wanted to do just that! His balls ached with all the spunk their sex had churned up inside. It felt they were going to explode with how much cum must be held within them! He knew he needed to cum, and do so inside this stunning blonde's horny, fertile pussy.

"Oh God, Alex!" Mark groaned as he helped her land on his dick nice and hard. Her pussy felt so good as it repeatedly slammed down on his naked, condom-free dick. "I'm gonna cum! I can feel it! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna pump you full of my spunk!"

"Yes! Oh please! Cum in me, Mark! Fill me up!" Alexa moaned. Pounding away with her hips as she took him harder and harder. "Give it to me! Give me your sperm! Fucking pump it all inside me! I want your cum! I want your baby! Give me a baby, Mark!"

His fingers were clutching the tanned skin of her thighs so hard his knuckles were turning pale with the effort of helping her land herself on his dick hard enough to shake the bed. Jesus; they might be buying themselves a new one soon at this rate!

"Fuck, Alex!" Mark gasped, trying to thrust his hips up to meet her. To give her a nice hard landing and shake the bed and make their impending orgasms that extra spicy. "I want to give you a baby! I want to knock you up so bad! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna pump all my cum into your cunt again!"

As she rocked her hips, feeling his large pole plunge up deep into her, Alexa felt her orgasm approach, and boy: it was threatening to be a good one. A nice hard 'see stars and scream the roof off' cum! "Oh yes! Please! Please cum in me, Mark! Flood my womb with your sperm! Give me a baby with your hot, potent cum!"

His balls felt ready to explode; Mark had never felt so turned on before, and never had he felt his balls filled with so much cum, despite already pumping her full of his load twice already this morning! He was ready to blast this horny, broody blonde with all the sperm his testicles could produce. They had been trying for so long - almost a whole year! - and Alexa was so obviously desperate to get pregnant. Mark needed to plant his seed in her womb. He needed to give her the baby she so desperately wanted.

Otherwise what use was he as a husband?

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Alex! Are you ready? Ready for all my hot cum?"

"Yes! Fucking pump it all into me!" Alexa snarled as she slammed her hips down, taking his big dick to the base. Each time his bulbous, sensitive cock head pounded against her cervix Alexa felt a delightful shiver of excitement; the feeling building her impending orgasm, and also his; each time Mark came he flooded her fertile womb with his seed. Each time a chance she could get the baby she wanted.

"I will! I'll fill you up with my seed!" Mark gasped - he was so close! His cock was afire; each time he slammed it up into her warm, tight depths he felt himself move one more step towards a powerful and cum-filled orgasm. Thrusting his hips with eagerness, Mark helped her slam down hard onto his pole. "God, Alex! I want to knock you up so bad!"

"Please! Please get me pregnant!" Alexa moaned as she rode him. She was also close herself to cuming, and her rhythm grew faster, and more frantic, as she moaned with how good it felt to ride her big dick husband into their bed. "Cum in me, Mark! Fill me with your hot spunk! Get me pregnant! Give me a fucking baby you virile stud!"

God, did he love her sex talk! It made him so fucking hard! Pounding her pussy with that hard, thick pole, Mark gripped her tanned, smooth thighs and helped her slam down onto his over and over again. They were both so close!

"FUCK, ALEX!" He moaned. "I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

"YES! CUM IN ME!" She practically screamed in reply. "FUCKING CUM IN ME!"

"FUCK!" Mark slammed his cock deep into her, until his sensitive tip pressed hard against her cervix as he felt a huge load of hot fluid travel up the length of his urethra. Jesus; it was far more than he had pumped so far - this fuck must have really turned him on! Clutching her thighs Mark gazed up at his beautiful, horny wife and smiled triumphantly. "TAKE MY CUM!"

"OH GOD, YES!" Throwing her head back, Alexa felt Mark's wide cock head expand. Felt his huge, thick, and incredibly hot stream of potent fluids spray out, splashing against her cervix, already coated with his fluids and now, as Mark groaned, was being thoroughly plastered with thick globs of life-creating gunk. The force of his ejaculations tipped her over the edge, and Alexa began to cum along with her husband. "FUCK! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING MARK!"

"SO AM I!" He roared, and he was! Mark's huge cock pumped massive amounts of his potent spunk up into his broody wife. Plastering her warm, fertile insides with his seed. Again and again he ejaculated violently into her, thoroughly soaking her pussy with his spunk, until it oozed out of their joined organs. Thick globs ran down his balls to drip onto the sheets.

His fingers turned pale white with the force he gripped her as Mark felt his cock pump loads of his cum up into his eager wife; a woman who had spent the best part of two hours begging for his cum. Buried balls-deep inside her, his huge dick throbbed with each heavy load of sperm he delivered into his broody wife.

"Oh God... Mark... I love you..." Alexa moaned as she felt her husband fill her up with his cum for the third time this morning. She loved how much Mark could produce, and it was infuriating that a big dick, virile stud like Mark Kent hadn't put a baby in her belly yet - after almost a whole year of unprotected sex!

Sitting up Mark wrapped his arms around Alexa, holding her tightly to himself as he continued to fill her with his seed. Kissing her passionately, Mark regarded this incredible (and incredibly hot) woman who had answered 'yes' just over a year ago. "Love you too," he said as he felt his cock fire one last blast of hot, sperm-filled gunk into her.

Finally, after almost two whole hours of intense, almost-bed-breaking sex, and after cuming three times, Mark Kent's cock finally began to soften. God, this had been a morning for the ages! Mark hadn't had this kind of sex marathon since those early days when they had been dating; so full of lust for each other that they would spend whole days fucking, resting, then fucking some more, until Mark couldn't feel anything in his dick (which usually annoyed Alexa, and was a clue to his future wife's incredible sexual appetite).