A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So sweet of you..." Alexa purred as she rocked her hips. Her own orgasm was brewing nicely down below, and promised to be just as nerve-tingling and sight-blinding as the last ones. This man and his huge dick knew how to press her buttons, and Alexa was loving how Theo made her cum. "Are you sure you're not just saying that because I'm letting you cum inside me and knock me up?"

"I'll be saying it even if you were on birth control, or I was wearing protection," Theo said. "I have never fucked a girl as good as you, Alex!"

"Not even Ayesha?"

"Too old, her tits are sagging."

"Erin?"

"Too young. Inexperienced." Theo made a face. "Plus she watches anime."

Laughing, Alexa suddenly leaned forward, catching herself on the headboard. Suspended so close to him, she could see the vibrant green in his eyes as Theo looked up at her with an awe he made no effort to hide. "You certainly know how to please a girl," she said. "With your cock, your body... or your tongue..." Her eyes flashed with hunger. "Next time we open the evening with you going down on ME... understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Theo said, grinning. "Want me to swallow it all like a good boy?"

"Cheeky, I don't gush that much."

"Not as much as me."

"You say that..." Her eyes glanced down to where her hips were furiously pumping down and up the length of his dick. "But you haven't given me any evidence for it..."

Theo frowned. "Did you forget the two loads you've swallowed?"

"No, sorry... I must be having a blonde moment... do REMIND me..."

He grinned. "It's not as easy as that. You've got to work for my cum."

Returning his smile, Alexa lowered herself until her tits pressed against his pecs. Her lips were almost touching his. The bed shook with the hard pounding her hips were giving him; her sexy ass rising and falling with frantic rhythm as she worked his cock with powerful thrusts. Theo's hands clutched her thighs, holding on for dear life as this horny woman humped the shit out of his cock. "Have I not worked for it, Theo? We've been fucking for so long... you've been enjoying my vagina for a while now... do you not think it would be polite of you to repay me with some of your thick, hot, POTENT spunk?"

"That would be polite of me."

"But you're not going to be polite, are you?"

He smirked. "People tell me I can be quite the bastard."

"Hmm... that's a shame... we've got so little time left, Theo... you wouldn't want Mark to come in and ruin this night for us before you could give me what I want..."

"I thought I had? Several times?"

"I'm talking about your cum, Theo... not mine..."

He pretended to look hurt, while inside he was struggling against the pleasure her rising hips were giving him each time she slammed them back down to plunge his cock balls-deep inside her nice, tight pussy. "Did you not enjoy those orgasms, Alex? I tried so hard-"

"And got so far..." Alexa smirked. "But in the end, Theo, it didn't even matter. What matters is making YOU cum."

"I'm hurt. I won't even try to make you cum next time."

"We both know your cock's too good for that," Alexa said. "There's no way you're not going to NOT make me cum next time we fuck."

"Ack! You're right! Such is my curse to bear, I'm afraid..."

Gently she kissed him. Their lips meeting with a tenderness that starkly contrasted the fury of their hips meeting. Breaking off the loving kiss, Alexa smiled at him. "Poor baby."

"It's a hard life I live, you understand..."

"Oh... definitely HARD..." Alexa said as she straightened once more. Resuming her previous style of back-and-forth while encircling her hips, keeping her angle of attack changing with each thrust, Alexa quickly got him struggling not to cum once again, much to her amusement (plus annoyance). "Oh... oh Theo... I love our sex... I can't wait to fuck you in the rest of this house!"

"Where do you want to fuck next?" Theo said.

"The table, maybe? Oh we could fuck on the sofas... hmm... in the kitchen? On the counters? I always wanted to fuck someone in our conservatory... or in the garden... the summer house? We have a nice set of patio sofas... very soft and begging for a good hard fuck on top..."

"Gonna take me round the world?"

"That's just the house..." she said, smiling down at him as she rode back and forth. Taking his big dick nice and hard. At this point Alexa's annoyance with Theo had almost been consumed by her love for how good he felt pistoning up into her. Riding Theo was much more fun than Mark! "We can fuck at the nightclub..."

"I might have fucked a few girls there already," Theo said with a smirk.

"But not me... not the owner," Alexa said, winking. "Just think about fucking me in my office. On that big desk of mine. Fucking me nice and hard and filling me with all your thick cum."

"Nice try."

"You say that... but I can see from your face Theo it's getting hard to hold back..." She smiled as she bucked her hips. Her hands rested on his chest, feeling how hard his muscles were under her fingers. "We've not got much longer left, have we?"

"Oh... I can keep going! I'm good for a while, baby!"

"Hmm... I don't think so..." Alexa said. "I can feel your cock inside me, remember? You might be a good lawyer and lie convincingly... but a guy's cock always tells the truth..."

"And what does my cock say?" Theo said.

"You're gonna cum soon," she said. "You're near your limit... this all feels too good... fucking your best friend's wife without protection... and she's not on birth control... fucking her to get her pregnant and make your best friend raise your baby... such a bad boy... it's all too much for you... you're gonna cum... hmm... I can feel it..."

She sure could: Theo's cock was twitching madly as it pumped up into her. Alexa knew that he was approaching his limits - even Theo Miller had limits, it seemed! - and soon he would fill her eager pussy with all that hot spunk she had tasted an age ago when she had sucked his cock just outside the bathroom door. Fill her with sperm more useful than all of the cum Mark had filled her with over the past year.

Again, Alexa wasn't sure if she was doing this for Mark, for herself (although she would be the first to admit she wasn't much of a maternal figure), or out of a strange sense of revenge for the original promise that she had stuck by for the last year, robbing her of all the chances to have some great cheating sex behind her husband's back. What a strange thing to be angry about...

Putting aside all efforts for self-examination (she could do plenty of that when the night was over), Alexa brushed her lips tenderly over Theo's, feeling the thrill shoot through her at the way they were so close, so intimate, while she took his cock madly; desperate for him to shoot his hot seed inside her. "Cum for me, Theo..." she whispered. "Cum in me..."

"Fuck..." Theo growled, struggling to hold on despite how erotic this felt. Here was Mark's hot wife practically begging him for his cum! How could any guy refuse a woman like her?

"Come with me," Alexa said, and as she did so she leaned back. Still holding Theo's hands she brought him up with her, and their hips rested for a brief moment while the two of them came to a new position with which to continue this hot fuck. Resuming her pace, Alexa bounced wildly on Theo's lap, taking his big dick all the way to the base, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her big fake tits tightly against his chest.

Theo moaned with pleasure at how good it felt to have Alexa fuck in his lap, her tits pressing tightly to his pecs, the flesh moving so sensually against his with her frantic humping. "Oh fuck!" He gasped. "Oh you're good... fuck I love having sex with you!" He wrapped his own arms under hers and gripped her shoulders, keeping her landings nice and hard, and sending his cock up to slam against her cervix. "You feel so fucking good! There's no way I'm not going to fuck you each day!"

"I want you to!" Alexa gasped as she bounced frantically on Theo's lap. Her hands gripped the back of his head as she moaned with how good his cock felt. Oh she was so close to another! She could feel the pleasure building deep within her, aided by his jackhammering cock slamming up into her cervix, sending shivers of excitement coursing through her at each impact. "Fuck me all the time! Fuck me when Mark's in the house! Fuck me at work! Your work! Oh fuck me! Fuck!"

"Damn right I'm going to fuck you every day!" Theo gasped as he helped her land hard on his dick. Fuck! He was going to blow his load soon! They had been fucking for an age, but even Theo had his limits and he was approaching them with the fury of a runaway freight train! "I'm going to fuck you even when Mark's in the house! Just like we're doing now!"

"Oh fuck!" Alexa moaned, thinking about how loud their sex had been so far - both the springs in the mattress and the headboard of the bed as it slammed against the wall, and their combined moans and groans as they fucked the shit out of each other. She thought about how loud this hot sex had been, and how the hell Mark hadn't dragged his lactose-intolerant ass out to confront his cheating wife by now!

The reason was simple: with the party going on outside, that both Alexa and Theo continued to remain blissfully unaware of due to their own preoccupations, Mark simply hadn't heard all the moans, groans, crashing and bangings going on in the main bedroom from the other side of the house. He was beginning to feel better though, and was confident that soon he would be joining his dear, sweet wife in their bed, and maybe, just maybe, she would still be awake and ready for some hot late-night (or early morning, possibly?) sex. Completely unaware that right at this very moment his wife was already having sex, with Mark's best friend, and had been having sex with Theo's bigger, thicker dick for the best part of two hours by now, and that their erotic romp was reaching a dual climax, with both Alexa and Theo on the verge of a mutual mind-melting cum.

"Fuck me, Theo!" Alexa was moaning as she slammed herself down onto Theo's lap, feeling his massive cock shoot straight up to virtually kiss her womb; a womb that was crying out for his hot, potent cum to fill it! "Fuck me like Mark can't! Fill me up with your hot cum!"

As he helped her land hard in his lap, his arms clutching her smooth tanned shoulders, Theo was feeling his orgasm build in his balls; roiling as they were with what was promising to be an explosive load beyond anything he had so far experienced. The power of his approaching orgasm both excited Theo and made him a little fearful: it always felt good to cum heavy loads, but this load felt like something a step beyond, and Theo already came a lot to begin with! Jesus, he was going to fucking drown her in his spunk!

Oblivious to the immense weight of cum being prepared beneath her ass, Alexa continued to slam herself down the length of Theo's huge cock, stimulating him with incredible sensations as her pussy sucked and squeezed his iron-hard rod, a pussy that had created Theo's current feeling of a pair of testicles about to explode by working his dick like no other pussy had. Alexa had said she wanted him to fill her with his cum! Theo would do that and more!

"So good! So fucking good!" Alexa was moaning as she rode him frantically. Her own amazing orgasm was approaching fast too. She wanted to cum hard, and cum like only this man and his massive dick could make her, but Alexa wanted to cum at the same time Theo did: she could tell he wasn't far off from the way his breathing was deep and laboured, and the way his cock was so twitchy inside her. She loved to cum at the same time as her man, and to experience a joint cum with Theo Miller... she was practically on the edge! "Oh fuck! Theo! I'm going to cum, Theo! I'm going to cum all over your hard cock! Cum with me! Please! Cum with me!"

"Oh fuck!" Theo gasped. "Yeah! I'll cum! I'll cum inside you, Alex! Oh fuck! This is it! I'm going to cum inside your beautiful cunt! Oh you horny slut... fuck this has been incredible! Oh fuck!"

"Yes! It's been so good!" Alexa moaned as she felt her orgasm approach. So close now! "I love having sex with you, Theo! I want us to fuck every day! Oh please! Fuck me every day! Make me feel like this every day! I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum whenever you want!"

"God yes!" Theo gasped. He was so close! "Every day, Alex! Oh we'll fuck every day! You're so fucking wasted on a guy like Mark! You need a real dick in you every day! Fucking you like you deserve! Fucking you like this!"

"Please! Fuck me like this every day!" Alexa moaned. "Fuck me and cum in me and make me your cumslut! Make me your bitch that you can fuck without a condom and fill with your cum!"

"Oh fuck, Alex!" Theo moaned. He almost dropped backwards onto the bed - so extreme were the feelings shooting up his cock each time it hammered the back of her pussy - but Alex's arm shot out and gripped his. Together they fucked, both leaning back, supporting themselves on the sweat-soaked sheets while their other arms clutched each other tightly. Their faces were locked on each other's: eyes staring straight at each other as their bodies slammed against each other so fiercely that the mattress springs sounded like they were going to break!

"Cum in me!" Alexa moaned, her eyes locked on his. Her hair stuck to her face. Sweat dripped down from her brow, covering her skin with layers of fluid. Looking at him all she could see was the face of a man who wanted nothing more than to fuck her and please her. Alexa had never felt so desired, and it was possibly the biggest turn-on this whole evening.

Theo too was staring at the face of a woman who wanted - needed! - his cock. Her lips were in a fierce snarl, her eyes regarding him with a sexual hunger than was both intensely arousing and incredibly frightening. Theo had never felt so wanted by a woman before: his body, his cock, was hers. She had sucked and fucked him for hours, and everything he had brewed up in his testicles was hers by right.

And Theo was going to give it to her.

"I'm going to cum in you, Alex!" He growled, never taking his eyes off of her as he thrusted his hips towards hers. Sending his cock slamming deep into her. Their fingers clutched each other's arms so tightly they were both losing feelings in them! "God, I'm going to cum inside you! I'll fill you with my cum! I'll fill you like Mark can't!"

"Fucking do it!" Alexa snarled. "Fucking cum in me! Fill me up! Give it to me!"

Their hips were colliding so hard and fast now that it felt like the bed, already screaming with the intense fucking happening on top of it for the last two hours, was going to collapse, with the way it was shaking; the headboard slamming into the wall so loudly Alexa was certain that Mark could hear it! But she didn't care: right now all she wanted was Theo's cum, and from the look on his face he was moments away from giving her what she had spent almost hours working for.

"I'll give it to you! You horny slut! Take my cum! Take it you slut! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!"

"OH GOD, THEO! FUCK ME! FUCK! FU-"

Two things happened almost simultaneously: firstly, Alexa's mind-melting orgasm finally hit her; intense waves of pleasure erupting from her pussy as Theo continued to hammer his huge cock deep into it. Secondly: Theo's orgasm also happened. As he thrust his dick into her he felt his balls clench, felt the eruption of viscous liquid as muscular contraction hurled it up the whole impressive length of his dick. Felt his tip expand as hot gunk exploded outwards; blasted from the depths of his urethra with incredible force. Alexa's eyes widened considerably as she felt his hot, potent gunk explode across her cervix. The pressure of his ejaculation sending her orgasm to new heights. The heat of the liquid amplified the pleasures she had been feeling.

Alexa's eyes continued to widen as she felt his gunk splash across her cervix, sloshing around the insides of her pussy. Hot creamy gunk coated the sensitive insides of her vagina, coating the walls with what had to be incredibly potent seed! Theo's cum sloshed around inside her, over his own cock as it pulled back. Liquid gushed into the absence of his cock as he withdrew; Alexa felt his cum splash to fill the space left by his cock as Theo partially pulled out, and she opened her mouth to question when Theo slammed his dick back into her.

Another ejaculation erupted from his dick as he did so, pounding her cervix with a powerful jet of incredibly thick baby-making gunk. Theo rammed the sensitive tip of his dick into her cervix as a huge load of spunk was being forced out, the combined pleasures sending his own orgasm into a new level of pleasure, and for Alexa the feeling was also incredible: his cock slammed into her cervix at the same time a horrendous volume of cum had erupted all over it for the second time in the span of only a few seconds! It was all happening so fast her mind couldn't process the pleasures she was experiencing!

"OH FUCK!" Was all she managed to say as Theo withdrew his dick, only for a third thick jet of potent ejaculate to gush into the space left by its absence. Her orgasm continued to explode into intense waves of nerve-tingling pleasure as she felt his gunk slosh around inside her. "You're not going to stop thrusting!"

He wasn't: Theo clenched his teeth as he continued to ram his cock into her over and over, as his dick blasted thick jet after thick, potent, sperm-filled jet of hot gunk into her. Combined they elevated Alexa's already considerably overwhelming orgasm into new heights of euphoria; bolts of intense pleasure exploded with each thrust and ejaculation like sparks from a hammer hitting metal still glowing from a furnace. Yet despite the overwhelming urge to close her eyes, revel in this orgasmic bliss, and collapse backwards Alexa held fast to Theo's outstretched arm, her eyes never leaving his. The both of them locked in mutual orgasm.

"FUCK ME!" Alexa hissed. Torrents of sweat running down her face; her hair was plastered to her skin; her torso flexed with its own movements as she met Theo's thrusts with her own eager hip movements, keeping his cock slamming home as it exploded with huge loads of cum, coating her pussy with more potent spunk than anything Mark had ever filled her with, and a lot more of it as well!

Fuck! Easily five times more! Theo's jackhammering cock was filling her needy pussy with far more cum than Mark ever had; Alexa had never felt so full of cum, and Theo was still cuming!

"FUCK!" Theo growled as well. His eyes locked on hers as he rammed his pulsing cock deep in her cum-filled pussy. His balls throbbed with each heavy load emptied up through his dick, up to explode inside this horny woman like she had been asking for for the last two hours. "FUCK!" He seemed incapable of saying anything else; this orgasm was unlike anything he had ever had, and it was all thanks to this woman and her incredible pussy!

Alexa couldn't believe how much Theo was pumping into her! She could feel it erupt out from between his cock and the sides of her pussy; squirted out over the sheets as Theo rammed his big dick into her, even as he continued to erupt with more and more hot cum. Thick hot globs of his spunk squirted out between their organs; she could feel large globs land over the insides of both her tanned thighs. She could feel his cum ooze down her vagina towards her ass; could feel large globs land across her stomach below her navel, in seeming defiance of logical trajectories. Alexa could only pant and moan, her mouth hanging open in a constant silent scream of orgasm; his cock slamming into her cervix as if trying to punch through and empty the rest of his load right into her fertile womb.

1...1617181920...23