A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it?"

Alexa nods.

The coffee is forgotten as Mark scoots up to gather his wife in his arms. After so long they have finally succeeded! "I love you," he whispers in her ear as he squeezes his pregnant wife tightly.

"Love you too," Alexa whispers back, hugging the man that she knows with the certainty only a pregnant woman could possess is most certainly not the father of her child.

*****

It was almost four weeks to the day when Alexa saw the father of her child again: somehow the man consistently managed to avoid her, no matter how often Alexa surprised Mark at his offices, pretending to be a loving, caring wife when all she wanted was to catch Theo's eye and give him a conspiratorial wink; an urge that had started when she had first looked at that positive result and only grew as the weeks passed. Missing her period had made it even more real - she was, after all, regular like clockwork - though she had so far avoided anything like morning sickness. In fact Alexa didn't feel much different at all, though that was sure to change as the months went past (goodbye abs! Hello pregnancy belly!)

Having resisted telling anyone for weeks now, Alexa found herself smiling like a schoolgirl at the sight of her crush when, one evening working behind the bar at the Paradiso Costiero, she observed over the heads of the moderate crowd gracing the place this evening a certain man who proclaimed himself her husband's best friend waltz in through the main doors, alone, like he had nowhere else to be that evening. Waltz in without a care in the world and stride up to the bar to sit in the first available seat, only a metre or so from where she was currently standing, pouring a drink for a regular.

"Hello there, stranger," Alexa called over to him above the music. "Haven't seen you lately."

"Been busy," Theo said, nonchalantly. "Besides... someone said to give it four weeks."

"I wonder who that was," Alexa said, placing the drink on the bar before walking over to him with a huge smirk on her face. "Also... I wonder who it was that made such a huge contribution-" Alexa half-turned to gesture at the chalkboard leaderboard behind the bar, where one entry had been scribbled between all the others placing almost a hundred pounds on a date that was, strangely enough, almost exactly eight months from today. The entry's name was T.M.

"Someone really fucking confident about that date," Theo said, grinning.

"I wonder why..." Alexa said, unable to shake the grin from her face even if she wanted to. "So what'll it be?"

"I'm hoping for a boy."

"I meant the drink."

"I know," Theo said. "Do you think he'd look like you? Or his father?"

Leaning close, so she could talk to him in a lower tone of voice without shouting over the noise of the music and the patrons around them, Alexa fixed her grin when she said "for your sake he better look more like me than his dad!"

"Hmm... I hear his dad's got strong genes..."

"Bet I can still tear them off..." Alexa said slyly.

Amusingly it took Theo a second to realise she wasn't talking about genes at all, and it turned out the jeans he was wearing were very easily pulled off when they both retreated to the privacy of her office; Alexa slamming the door closed behind them and practically hurling Theo onto the desk, pulling off those offending jeans of his, as well as his boxers, and giving him enthusiastic head, savouring the taste of his dick after so long, before mounting him on her office table. For a good hour or so they fucked everywhere they could in her office, and Alexa screamed with all the pleasures Theo gave her as he repeatedly pumped his loads into her now very pregnant womb.

Unfortunately work called - literally, with Rhian interrupting their sex-fest to inform Alexa of the delayed drinks delivery waiting outside the back - but as Alexa hastily doned her clothes and resumed being the successful nightclub owner that she was she couldn't help but smile; despite a future of screaming babies and changing nappies she would, somehow, make sure to find time to sneak off and fuck someone who wasn't her husband. Be it Theo, or one of many, many guys she knew around the city.

Sexy Lexy was back.

Indeed: in the months to come Alexa not only had many, many trysts with Theo, at her bar, at her home, and at his office, but she came to know - intimately - many of Mark's other colleagues as well: she and Eric Winters had hours of sex at her house and his flat (and one incredible night when his girlfriends joined in!); Alexa also, finally, and much to her brother's chagrin, took both Brad Newell and Ali Khan to her bed (and theirs, as well as the gym at their uni, after they sneaked her in one evening); amongst many others too numerous to list here, and as the months rolled past Alexa discovered that a pregnant body was an aphrodisiac to many men: the sex only grew more frequent and more wild as her belly grew with the baby inside it. Theo, in particular, would soon favour fucking her from behind as his hands lovingly caressed her expanding belly, as his cock slammed home inside her pussy, filling it with his seed over and over.

After months and months of incredible pregnant sex, Alexa finally gave birth to a girl, Alessia, to the immense pride of her dear husband, and Alexa had to carefully control her smile as Mark showed off her daughter to the doctors and nurses at the hospital, completely unaware that the baby he held and was so proud of was not the fruit of his loins, but that of his dear best friend.

Three weeks later and she had recovered enough to allow Mark to host a party at their house; mostly in their garden, for it was a warm spring day and the weather was cooperating with the BBQ Mark and Theo had set up together. The Matthews had all descended upon the place to see the latest addition to the family, as well as the Kents, and several friends of both Alexa and Mark were also in attendance. All in all the garden was full of people grouping in clusters, talking and laughing; Alexa making the rounds with Alessia in her arms, acting the proud mother, enduring the same comments about her spawn over and over...

Thank God Mark had turned out to be the Greatest Dad Ever: the man was a natural parent. A dozen sleepless nights had not dulled his enthusiasm for his daughter, and he stayed close to her as Alexa suffered both her family and her in-laws with a smile fixed to her face.

After avoiding him for most of the day, Alexa finally had to show Kyle his niece:

"Ugly little shit, isn't she?"

Mark had the good grace to laugh; though Alexa knew how much he disliked her brother. "No plans for any kids in your future, I take it?"

Alexa watched her brother wrestle with the knowledge that at least two former flames had had his kid (with a third a possibility - it was either Kyle's or Brad's), before Kyle shrugged and said "not for me. I prefer the single life."

"You just haven't met the right woman for you," Mark said, surprising Alexa with how he was handling her brother. Where before Kyle seemed to irritate her husband, today Mark was letting Kyle flow over him like water over some Zen master. "You will, I'm sure."

Kyle, for his own part, chose not to correct Mark on that; instead changing the subject. "What's with her eyes?"

"Vivid, aren't they?" Mark said. "You can thank your dad's father for that. Strong Scottish eyes, your sister tells me."

"Uh Uh..." Kyle looked at Alexa, who's smile only grew in obvious fakery.

"Darling, do you mind getting me a drink?" Alexa said, eager to get her husband out of the way before Kyle said something stupid. "I'm really thirsty."

"Of course, babe," Mark said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

When she was certain her husband was out of earshot Alexa turned to Kyle.

"Grandad Matthews had blue eyes, you lying piece of shit," he said.

Before Alexa could reply the sudden arrival of two other men, the taller, whiter one draping an arm around Kyle's shoulders while the slightly shorter one with dark brown skin came in close to where Alessia lay wrapped in Alexa's arms, giving the sleeping baby a little tickle under the chin.

"Wow... she's adorable," Ali Khan said, looking for a brief moment so much like his mother, as well as revealing to Alexa a paternal side she didn't expect from someone as much of a manslut as her dear brother.

The third serial womaniser, Bradley Newell, regarded the baby over Kyle's shoulder. "She's a Matthews for certain," he said. "Got your hair, Alex."

"I know!" Alexa said, feeling the first tinge of pride about her daughter all day; having let Mark take the reigns in being the proud parent for everyone. Noticing Brad's furrowed brows, she then said "what's the matter? Don't tell me she's got a third eye or something."

"No... but..." He looked at her. "Why does she have Theo's eyes?"

For a long moment nothing was said between the four; surrounded by groups of people who continued to talk amongst themselves, completely oblivious to the bombshell comment that had just been dropped by Brad.

Glancing at her husband - still in the kitchen, thankfully - Alexa looked back at Brad with eyes that would have - if physically possible - killed him right there on the spot.

Her brother made the comment though: "How the fuck do you know Theo's eyes that well?"

"Gazed lovingly into them enough times while spit-roasting Ali's mum."

"Fuck off, mate," Ali muttered. Still obviously sore about his mother having as much of a sex life as he enjoyed (as well as his sister now, from what Theo had told Alexa).

"You tell anyone this and I will fucking rip your balls off," Alexa hissed.

Brad held his hands up. "To the grave. I swear."

"I can't believe you actually fucking did it," Kyle said, grinning at his niece for the first time. "I can see it now: she definitely has his eyes."

She did: Alessia's eyes were the same vivid shade of green as Theo's. It had been the first thing that Alexa had noticed when they had handed the screaming baby to her, and for a brief moment Alexa had been certain Mark would see the resemblance, despite her daughter having the same hair and cheekbones as Alexa.

Mark hadn't. Blinded by fatherly love, apparently. Even when Theo had held Alessia, Mark had not seen the resemblance between his best friend's eyes and those of his dear daughter's. Alexa loved her dear husband, and how oblivious he continued to be.

"What Mark doesn't know won't hurt him," she said.

"Poor fucker..." Kyle muttered.

"Hey, if you want help with the second-" Brad began.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"Excuse me?" Alexa addressed her brother. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Kyle looked at her. Aghast. "What? Oh God, no! Alex! Please! Don't choose Brad! Anyone but Brad!"

For a moment they looked at Ali, who sighed: "Don't fucking bother. We all know it won't work with me. Alex is going to have a hard time explaining away a mixed-race kid, ain't she?"

"Oh dear... I guess you'll have to do, dear Bradley..." Alexa said to Brad, loving the expression her brother was giving her. "Will you step up to the challenge? Alessia here can keep Mark busy while you and I..." She winked.

"What? Now?" Brad frowned. "Didn't you have a baby recently?"

"My vagina's bounced back and ready to go," she purred. Seeing Brad's reaction (and the look of disgust on her brother's face), Alexa called out to Mark: "babe! Can you take Alessia for a few minutes?"

Exiting the kitchen with a drink of water in his hand, Mark looked concerned for his dear wife. "Sure, babe. What's the matter?"

"Just feeling a little faint," Alexa said. The lies come so easily these days. "I'm going to lie down upstairs for a bit. Do you mind taking Alessia?"

"Of course," Mark gathered her daughter into his arms, gazing at the baby's face with such love and pride that Alexa almost - almost! - felt guilty about what she had done.

But that quickly vanished as she disappeared into the house, knowing Brad would be only one minute behind when he figured it wouldn't be too suspicious. Vanished with the beating of her heart at the thought of cheating on her husband with all their family in the garden. Vanished as she opened the bedroom door, ushered Brad in, and quickly undressed. By the time she was atop her brother's friend, riding him into the bed she shared with her husband, Alexa had no qualms about what she was doing.

Her husband might not be good at fathering children, but he was shaping up to be a wonderful father, and Alexa wanted nothing more than to give Mark the big family he always wanted.

And she was excited to discover who would be the fathers!

With her husband in the garden below, Alexa fucked Brad on the bed, on the dresser, against the wardrobe and on the floor, and finally with him behind her as she leaned against the wall by the window, slightly ajar to let in the fresh air, watching Mark covertly from the shadows of their room as he carried Alessia from group to group. As she felt Brad's huge, thick loads of potent, sperm-filled cum fill her, her eyes closed and she thought of the exciting future ahead of her. Her mind visualising the family that she would create for Mark and herself, and a smile blossomed on her face as it was caressed by a warm wind, blowing up from the south before it made its way out over the shore, vanishing into the vast open waters of the North Sea.

(And so ends another Eroshire tale...)

*Intentionally, this time.