A Fertile Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TAKE IT!" Theo managed to gasp as he continued to hammer his cock into her. He had never cum this much before! The length of his cock throbbed with each huge load he pumped up into her, and his balls ached from emptying so much. It seemed that he would never stop cuming; so much had been blasted into her pussy that Theo was certain he would soon see those bright blue eyes of hers turn white.

Alexa was also thinking that: never had she taken so much cum from a single guy before! Theo had pumped so much of his spunk into her that Alexa was certain she would be carrying his cum in her for weeks after this! She had never felt so full or bloated with spunk; perhaps it was just in her imagination, for she still had not taken her eyes off of his, but Alexa was sure she could feel her stomach expand as Theo pumped more and more cum into her needy pussy and womb. Her ass and thighs felt a lake of cum around her; fuck, Theo's spunk was going to soak into the very mattress at this rate!

"FUCK!! Do you ever stop cuming?!?" Alexa moaned as Theo refused to.

Despite the incredible pleasure of his cock emptying a load two hours in the making, Theo had to smirk at that comment: "You're the one who wanted my cum!" He said. "Don't blame me for not being able to handle it!"

"How can anyone fucking handle THIS?!?" Alexa gasped. Jesus! He was going to stop soon; he had to! He must have literally cum pints by now! She was going to explode with cum! She was literally going to inflate with all the gunk he was pumping into her pussy and womb; expand like a fucking balloon and explode all over the room! Here lies Alexa Matthews-Kent, RIP: died doing what she loved best: taking cum like a slut. As her mind conjured morbid images of her impending cumsplosion Alexa continued to feel Theo's horrendously powerful ejaculations slosh around inside her as his cock pistoned into her with frantic, desperate energy. "Oh my God! Theo!" She moaned through clenched teeth, "STOP CUMING IN ME!!!!"

"LAST ONE!" Theo growled back through his own clenched teeth, as with a huge, relieved gasp he blasted one more huge load of spunk into her, and collapsed backwards onto the bed sheets. He heard her do likewise, and they lay there, joined by their respective sexual organs, as they both rested upon cum-and-sweat-soaked sheets in absolute post-orgasmic bliss.

For a long moment they lay there, sharing the silence of post-coital satisfaction. What needed to be said? They had fucked each other's brains out for the best part of two hours, and had just had the best orgasms of their lives, and now both lay there wholly sexually satisfied, in ways only two massive sluts could be.

However even this silence had to end: "Fuck me..." Alexa said, sighing contently. "That was... that was... I mean..."

"Totally agree..." Theo said. Equally exhausted. "That was..."

"That happened."

"That it did."

Alexa sighed with immense satisfaction. Her hand traced a line to her lower stomach and was disappointed to find it perfectly flat, and not bloated with cum like she was already nine months pregnant. Seriously: he had pumped so much spunk into her that Alexa had been certain she had inflated to twice her size! "We need to do this again..." she said.

"Give me a moment..."

"Pussy."

"You're one to talk, I bet you can hardly move either!"

Alexa laughed. He was certainly right! Normally after sex she would be gagging for another go, but Theo and she had fucked so hard, for so long, that every muscle in her body felt exhausted. It was a strange feeling for someone as sexually hungry as Alexa. "Yeah... let's give it a moment-"

Then came the sound they had both been dreading for the best part of the last two hours, the sound that would herald the premature end of the sordid romp.

The sound of the bathroom door opening.

It was around the point where the two sex-crazed fiends had clutched each other's arms, fully prepared to fuck each other into orgasm, that Mark finally felt better, after hours sitting on the toilet wrestling with cramps and diaohrea. It was at the moment when Alexa was screaming at Theo to cum, after almost two hours of working his dick with her pussy, that Mark finally stood up from the porcelain throne, his legs wobbly, and began tidying both himself and the toilet. As Theo finally began to pump huge reams of his thick, potent cum into Mark's wife, Mark himself was furiously scrubbing his hands after wiping as much as he could (he had experienced a rather different kind of explosive ejection than Theo was currently enjoying). As his wife had his best friend's cock mercilessly pump her full of thicker, more potent cum than anything Mark himself could produce, Mark was gathering his clothes, ready to walk out the bathroom stark naked and completely, blissfully unaware of the rampant sex that had been occurring for the last two hours on the bed he shared with his wife.

He opened the bathroom door.

"Fuck! Hide!" Alexa hissed as quietly yet fiercely as she dared, yet she didn't need to: years of experience fucking married women had awokened in Theo, and despite his tired muscles he had rolled over the bed and was now crawling under it. Her own instincts took over; scurrying back onto the pillows, lifting the covers enough to bury herself under them, wincing slightly at how soaked the fabric was with hours of sweat and pints of cum, before throwing a pillow with expert aim at the light switch (and making a mental note to cave in to Mark's desire to have smart lights installed in the house - how handy would it be right now to clap a few times to turn the lights off after cheating on her husband?), plunging the room into darkness, a mere moment before Mark opened the door.

Alexa lay there, breathing heavily, as she heard Mark walk across the room to his side. Pausing there for a long, awkward moment, where she stared at him in the darkness - eyes not adjusted yet - fully aware that beneath the bed a naked Theo was lying, waiting for his chance to escape.

"Hey... babe? Are you still awake?"

There was no use pretending: "Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

A light was turned on: blinking for a moment, Alexa adjusted her eyes to see Mark climbing in on his side, having turned on his bedside light. His eyes were fixed on hers, thankfully oblivious so far to the huge stains on the top of the sheets (thankfully Mark's bedside light was angled just perfectly to keep vast swathes of the bedsheets in shadow, hiding the growing stains in the fabric from all the fluids currently soaking through it). "I'm so sorry I've been such an ass about this conception stuff... I..."

"I get it," she said, smiling. "It must be so annoying for you, considering... well..."

He smiled too. There wasn't much that needed to be said between them. They both knew what they couldn't quite say. Mark slid towards her, a look on his face that she knew well. Despite the past three or so hours Alexa found herself turned on by the idea of sex with her husband. What with her big dick lover under the bed, and her pussy being full of Theo's sperm... well...

"Isn't it a little late?" She said, toying with him. Biting her lip to let Mark know she was up for it as much as he appeared to be. Impressive considering what he had been going through so far, while she had been taking Theo's bigger dick for two hours.

"We've got time... right?" Mark said. He slid between the covers to arrange himself above her. "I mean... today's still yesterday... kind of... right?"

"I think I know what you mean," Alexa said, moving her hands down his muscular back to his ass, helping him guide his raging hard-on into her. For the second time tonight she would have a cock deep inside her, only this time it would be her dear husband's cock, after experiencing his best friend's bigger, thicker dick! "Hmm... we've definitely got time..."

Below the bed, Theo couldn't help but roll his eyes. Still, letting Mark tire himself out on Alexa would give Theo the best opportunity to escape when his friend finally fell asleep. Tonight had been incredible, but Theo wasn't going to let his tryst with Alexa be discovered. He wanted years of watching Mark raise his kid; and he was certain he had pumped enough into Alexa to knock her up!

"Hey babe... have you been having a little fun without me?"

Alexa's heart skipped a beat. She had just been getting into the mood for some loving, sensual sex with her husband after the incredible two-hour fuckfest with his best mate when Mark said that. "What do you mean?" She said, trying not to let panic creep into her voice.

"You're so fucking wet! I mean... Jesus, Alex! You're fucking soaked!"

She smirked; how could she not when the thought of Mark's cock now being soaked in Theo's gargantuan load of hot, creamy cum was so fucking hot! "Oh... I'm sorry dear... I had a little fun with myself while you were... erm... occupied..."

"I can tell!" Mark's eyes widened in horny appreciation for his wife's alleged masturbatory skill as she deflected away from the fact his cock was now soaking nicely in his best friend's cum. "If you're going to have this much fun by yourself I insist you invite me along next time!"

"Of course, dear," Alexa purred as Mark began to thrust. Softly. Slowly. Nothing like the hard, pounding Theo had given her relentlessly for the best part of an hour, and it was this intimacy with her dear husband, so blissfully unaware of the cuckholding going on, and the knowledge that he was inside her while her pussy was still packed full of Theo's cum, that eventually, after fifteen minutes of loving, tender sex, drove Alexa to yet another orgasm, and one much harder than she would have expected from her husband's smaller cock. "OH GOD! OH MARK! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"I love you too!" He said, clutching her tightly as her powerful orgasm tipped him over, and he too began to cum, and cum straight into a pussy already packed full of spunk.

The feeling of her husband cuming inside her, his sperm mixing with Theo's, wondering who would prove to have the more potent, more virile loads, made Alexa cum again, twice in a row! Sure, it wasn't the incredible, mind-blowing climaxes Theo had given her, but it was still much more powerful than her normal orgasms with Mark. She would definitely have to do this again!

Below the bed, listening to his best friend fuck his wife, Theo smiled in happiness for the two. He wanted nothing but the best for his friend, and giving Mark the child that his best friend was looking for was only the kindest thing Theo could do.

After all, what were friends for?

Alexa clutched at her husband as she was filled with cum for the second time in the span of only a half-hour, though his ejaculations were only a fifth of Theo's loads, and Mark barely filled her with a tenth of what Theo had pumped into her, probably less! Regardless it was a warm and intimate pause in what she knew would soon be an incredible night.

"Love you, babe," Mark whispered in her ear, kissing her tenderly, not knowing all the things she had said to his best friend while taking Theo's dick.

"Mark..." Alexa whispered back. She looked her husband in the eye with no trace of guilt about what she had done, and what she intended to do, and kissed him briefly on the lips before she said "I have a good feeling about tonight. I think I'm going to have a baby."

Mark, bless him, apparently thought she was talking about him, for his eyes lit up and, smiling at her words, he whispered "really? You have a good feeling about tonight?"

"A very good feeling," Alexa said. "I know tonight's going to be the night."

Mark kissed her again, and again Alexa felt no shame about what she had done. What he never knew about would never hurt him, after all. "I love you babe."

"Love you too, babe."

It didn't take long for Mark to roll to one side, one arm around her, and Alexa waited patiently as she watched her husband slowly fall asleep. When she was confident he was well and truly in the land of dreams she gently, slowly, pulled herself out from under his arm, keeping watch on his face for any sign that her movements had woken him. Gently she lowered his arm to the bed sheets and resumed her slow progress out from under the covers, taking care not to tug on them too hard with her body, lest she awaken Mark. Slowly, painfully slowly, as she was so horny and eager to retrieve Theo from under the bed, Alexa touched the carpet with her bare feet, pulling herself out from under the covers to crouch beside the bed.

She found Theo there waiting for her. His raised eyebrows asked the question.

Alexa nodded, gesturing for him to follow her. Quietly, with obvious practice at this, Theo rose from under the bed, giving his friend a brief glance, before gathering his clothes (miraculously Mark had not noticed Theo's shirt and trousers crumpled by the wardrobe, too engrossed was he on his naked hot wife). Theo followed Alexa out of the bedroom, clutching his clothes between two muscular arms.

Closing the bedroom door behind her, Alexa paused to listen through it for any sound of Mark having been awoken by the gentle sound of the door coming to a rest in the frame.

Nothing.

Her heart was still beating fast, but for a different reason now, but before she could talk, Alexa turned around to be immediately swept up into a fierce kiss. Theo's lips wrestled with hers; his tongue slashing against hers as they gently moaned into each other's mouths. Their passions still burning hot despite the brief downtime with Mark's sudden arrival.

Breaking off the kiss Theo looked at her. His smug smile was visible in the street light coming in through the window (the streetlamps in Petty Moore were never turned off). "We've got to do this again," he said.

"Hmm... we do..." Alexa agreed. Her hands found his cock - hard and ready for more! Working it as she regarded him, her fingers flying up and down his shaft with eagerness, Alexa kissed her husband's best friend with a passion she rarely showed Mark. "We definitely do."

"We'll talk tomorrow," Theo said, and turned to leave.

He was stopped by her hands holding fast to his dick.

Looking back at her, Theo raised an eyebrow. "You said one chance."

"I did. One chance. One chance tonight..." Alexa smiled sweetly. "It's still tonight, and Mark's asleep... you've still got a chance to pump a few more loads into me..."

The look on Theo's face filled her with excitement, and she squealed as he gathered her thighs in his hands and lifted her up, pushing himself into her so fast Alexa was aware of his dick only when it was balls-deep inside her and kissing her cervix.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped. "Right here?!?"

"Right here," Theo said, and began to thrust; keeping his movements short but hard, pounding his cock's tip against her cervix. Familiar waves of intense pleasure coursed through her again, and Alexa hung her arms around his broad shoulders and held on tightly as Theo supported her weight in his arms, keeping her bouncing on his cock right outside the bedroom door.

"What if he hears us?" Alexa gasped as she felt him plunge up inside her repeatedly.

"He won't," Theo said, holding her thighs tightly as he bounced her on his dick. "Mark sleeps like a log. He won't hear us even if we fuck in the room with him."

That was fucking hot! "Oh... don't tempt me!" Alexa moaned, now thoroughly lost in how good it felt to have Theo's massive dick back inside her. Pumping away like a fucking piston, keeping her pleasure coming like Mark never could. That Theo had cum three times already tonight was obviously no hindrance to him; in fact Alexa was hoping he could go the distance and fuck her untill dawn, like a few big dick studs had done in her youth. He certainly seemed to have a marathon cock. "Oh... oh Theo... fuck me... oh I love your cock... so much better than Mark's..."

"Wanna say that a little louder?" Theo grinned as he hammered away. "Don't think he can hear us through this thick door."

"Hmm... what... this door?" Alexa smirked as she reached up behind her to grip the frame. Her position secured, she began to use her own strength to pull up and drop back down on his dick, timing her descent with his upward thrusts, giving them both a hard landing that sent incredible shivers of pleasure bursting through them both with each hard connection of his dick within her tight, horny and VERY cum-filled pussy. In fact Alexa could feel huge globs of spunk ooze out of her with each hard pistoning of Theo's dick; mostly his, with small drops of Mark's lesser gunk. "I like this door... very thick... good for shutting off the loud noises of... say... two ungrateful and horny sluts having sex outside a man trying to get some sleep after an eventful night..."

"Poor Mark..." Theo grunted as he hammered his dick up into this horny bitch. Fuck! She was possibly even tighter than before! He loved that he could feel the huge deposits he had made as he plunged his dick up into her; all that thick gunk sliding around his invading dick as it rapidly pumped up deep into her. Feeling all that cum slosh around his cock reminded Theo how good it felt to cum inside her less than half an hour ago! He doubted any orgasms to cum would be just as incredible - that one truly was a cum for the ages! - but Theo was certain whatever happened tonight would be one for the history books; Alexa was a stunning piece of ass who knew how to use her body, and loved sex just as much as he did.

"You're so mean to your best friend," Alexa said coyly as she used her purchase on the frame of the door to help hook her legs around his waist and the backs of his thighs, giving her an angle to thrust herself down onto his hard cock, as Theo, gripping her thighs, met her with equally hard thrusts of his muscular hips. His cock pumping deep into her, as it had done for hours earlier. "I can't believe you're trying to get his poor wife knocked up."

"I'm such a cunt," Theo said, grinning like he didn't mean any of it. "But it's Mark's fault."

"Oh?" Alexa smirked, knowing what his answer would be, but eager to hear it from his mouth; her arms keeping her movements fast and fluid, and keeping his dick pumping nice and hard.

"He had plenty of time to knock you up," Theo said, loving this moment of filling Mark's wife with his dick right outside the bedroom door, where Mark was sleeping within. Unaware that his best friend had spent the best part of the last three hours having his dick sucked and fucked by Mark's fertile wife. "I'm just being a good friend and helping a brother out."

"Oh, so generous of you to volunteer..." Alexa said. Talking about her husband only reminded her that he was sleeping on the other side of the door behind her! Knowing he was so close, and so blissfully unaware of what she was doing made the moment so much hotter, which helped as Alexa felt yet another orgasm take seed within her. Jesus! This was going to be a night of cum (in more ways than one, she mentally added!)

"I am nothing but a generous soul," Theo said; his voice beginning to sound strained with the effort he was expending fucking her. His hips thrusting back and forth at considerable speed, as she met him with her own equally matched strength. "I love to give and give."

"Hmm... going to give me some more cum, Theo?" Alexa's body was coated in a fresh layer of sweat, and her own breathing had become laboured as she kept her athletic position. "Going to flood my womb with more sperm? Gate's open. Cum on in!"

How could he refuse such an offer? Theo's smile grew into a wide, triumphant grin as his huge cock slammed up into her. The wide tip meeting her cum-covered cervix, each meeting an erotic reminder that they were fucking without protection; Theo had already filled her with his sperm once, and thoroughly intended to again, and again, and again all night.

1...1718192021...23