A Few Days in San Diego Pt. 01

Story Info
Bathhouse fun living my best life.
1.8k words
4.35
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers

A few weeks ago I had a conference in San Diego. A few days full of business meetings. On the second night, after things had wrapped up, and everybody headed in their respective directions, I too went to my hotel.

Instead of actually going to my hotel though, I caught an Uber to the closest bathhouse to have some fun.

When I got there it was about 11:30 PM, I checked in, got my towel and they gave me my key. After stripping down, I wrapped my towel around my waste and went to explore the place. My mind and body were buzzing, so after a quick shower, I sank into the hot tub to relax, and warm up.

In there already were a couple of guys who appeared to be a couple. I'd put them in the category of twinks, both of darker/spanish/latin complexion; skinny, but toned.

Myself, I am a muscle daddy, is the category I'd put myself into. Big and thick, but not fat; about 225 lbs, 6', full head of hair, beard and mustache on a handsome masculine face.

My two compatriots were getting close, and I let it all sink in - the warmth of the water, the eroticism of the club. I saw my two friends in hailing some poppers, on and off, and caressing each other lightly.

The more fem of the two decided he was going to float on and find other options, leaving his friend behind. This one had a mustache and a cute tight little ass.

I was letting my arms and body float, embracing it all, we drifted into each other, my hand brushing against his leg, then onto his cock, his ass bobbing up and down in the water. I started to finger and play with that tight little hole. He wasn't fully shaved, trimmed, but there was hair I parted to get to that tight little hole.

As my fingers explored, I pulled him apart, spread those cheeks and that hole at the same time. Pretty soon I had sunk my middle finger inside of him and was starting to fuck him with my finger. He relaxed his anus so I could move in and out more easily. I was fucking his ass with my fingers as he lay his head on the side of the hot tub. As I recall, I think I got about two fingers up inside of him.

He then drifted over to me, and we were ribbing dicks, he may have even mounted me, our dicks rubbing together as we started to kiss. I clearly remember our dicks rubbing and grinding together.

Alas it wasn't for long last, as we untangled ourselves from each other. While we were in the tub another friend had joined us and was watching the show.

Once my friend departed I got out, took a quick rinse in the shower, checking out the others who were there, looking to see who my next partner might be.

There was plenty of talent out that night. Two young black guys with huge cocks were hangin out, not for me, but wow, nice dicks. They were flirting with an Asian guy, who was clearly angling to get some dick from them, if he hadn't already.

I love the freeness of a gay men's bathhouse. Everyone is there for the same reasons, to be naked, check out dicks, suck, and fuck.

Not having poppers when I entered, and seeing them around, I needed my own bottle, so I made my way to the vending machine and bought a bottle.

I brought it back to my room, twisted it open and inhaled deeply. I let the rush come over me as I lay on my bed, sweating from the hot-tub and the shower. After having a few inhales, I decided it was time to go out again and explore the steam room.

I love the steam room, hot, sweaty bodies, semi erect cocks, it was in a steam room where my first gay experiences occurred, maybe this is why I have such an affinity for them. For me, I equate steam rooms with sex.

As I found my way in, I took survey of the dark room the best I could. And it was in here that things got the heat turned up. I found my way to a dark corner and had a seat. I need to mention that when I go to gay bathhouses I tend to attract a lot of attention, when I first started going, I didn't know how to handle it, but I relished it, and leaned into it.

Not more than a few minutes sitting in the steam, and I was surrounded, men were rubbing me, sucking my nipples, and stroking my cock. Pretty soon it was a mele of hands, lips, mouths, sucking and stroking. I think I had an older black man on his knees, he came up and I let him suck my cock. Older men are expert cock suckers, they know how to work a cock, and this man was no exception. I put my hands on his shaved head as he bobbed up and down on my cock, pushing him down on my cock, making him hold it in deep - not abusively, but firmly. Then a hot Mexican guy came up to me, and I was so excited to see him. I stood up, my friend still sucking on my cock, and me and this guy started making out. I usually don't like kissing men, but this man was amazing. I held him tight, spread his ass wide, and rubbed his tight little butthole with my middle finger. His ass was amazing, his lips were phenomenal, and his cock was just right.

I let him push me up against the wall. I've figured out that I am a bottom, I let him explore my ass, first with his fingers, then he dropped to his knees to lick my asshole, and then to probe me with his tongue. He may have even fucked me a bit while we were in there. It got to a point where I was so hot, I was getting light headed, so I needed to get some fresh air.

I climbed out of the pile of men who had surrounded me, I needed some air and to cool down.

My Mexican friend followed me out and lead me to the swing - I didn't even know there was a swing.

He sat me down in it and started to penetrate my asshole with his cock. He was fucking me, in and out, it felt so good. I love having my asshole open and a cock pounding in and out of it. After pumping me for a good bit we decided to go and get a quick rinse, and then retreat to my room.

Once inside my room, I laid him down on the bed, and went to work. Starting at his face I kissed my way down his neck, nipples and found his cock. I am a generous lover and I let this Mexican have it. I sucked his cock, licked his balls, threw his legs up and tongued his ass. I was using his undercarriage as my personal playground. I find the under part of a man's balls, the thick muscle between the cock, balls and anus to be very erogenous, and this man had a thick one. I licked on that and sucked it, lathering my tongue on his taint. My friend, underneath me, ended up coming and I didn't even know it, I had made my way up to his belly again, after doing some more sucking and deep throating of his cock, sucking him in deeply, pushing his cock down into my throat as deep as it could go, chocking on his cock. After I pulled up for some air, I made my way to his belly, and it tasted sweaty and salty, I licked some more, and found that he'd cum, so I went back to his cock, balls, taint and anus, giving each one of them a good cleaning with my mouth, and then up for a final kiss. We laid together for a few minutes as we each caught our breath. We tried to exchange names, but the language barrier was clear, no matter, we did our talking through our bodies.

With that, we each went back to the showers to rinse off, but I wasn't done.

After toweling off, I went and found the movie room. I sat down on the couch front and center, and started stroking my cock. Full disclosure, my cock wasn't fully functioning this evening, I was tired, it was late, but I was there for some fun and that's what I was going to have.

As I sat there some new friends came to join me, they sat on the couches to either side of me, and started stroking their cocks. I put one foot up, and started to play with my own asshole, showing off a little bit.

As I remember it the older black man who had been sucking me earlier in the steam room sat down to my left, he slid over and we started to stroke each other's cocks. Pretty soon, he had gotten on his knees in front of me and taken my thick white cock deep into his black mouth. I told him how good he was at sucking cock, how much I appreciated him, and pushed my cock and hips deep into his mouth, burying myself deep inside of this man's mouth and throat.

At this point I had to take a minute, I thanked him for his service, and got up to go take a quick rinse.

That's when I saw Manbun.

Manbun was a cute little hippy boy - he reminded me of a chick, which was adorable, he was getting his cock sucked, but saw me and greeted me with a warm, "Heeeyyyyyy" like we knew each other, hence me calling him Manbun.

I let him suck my cock for a stroke or two and then pulled off.

I walked over to get a rinse and then looked to my left and saw him sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

I walked over, and sat down, Manbun slid down between my thighs and started to suck my fat dick, I asked him if he wanted to go to my room and he readily agreed.

We retreated to my room and I proceeded to suck his cock as I put him on his back on the bed. I sucked his cock up and down, licked on his balls, taking each one into my mouth, slobbering all over them. His cock was delicious, thick and long, similar to mine, but he didn't believe in trimming or shaving.

At this point I was spent, I wanted to fuck him, or have him fuck me, but nothing seemed to be working. So we embraced, and agreed to part ways as friends.

I got dressed, and caught an Uber back to my hotel.

Until tomorrow. ...

7r3vor
7r3vor
4 Followers