All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 01'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CruzinSuziCruzinSuziover 8 years ago
WooHoo!

Damnit I want him to bite mr. He's hot she's goth. What an ugly pair. But you made him so exciting.

I will continue to be a fan.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
OK... I officially have no willpower.

I watched 5 chapters post and I couldn't wait anymore. My heart is still bruised from the ending of the last story but I'm putting on my big girl panties and giving this one a chance.

As I said in the last arc, you are a fabulous writer and as before, I was drawn in from the first paragraph. I'm sure you will make me love Domino too, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the expected HEA and some armor around my heart for an unexpected HEA.

You have a gift. Thanks for writing.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Oh my

Alex's story ?? Woohoo ! Already liking it. On to chapter 2 now. If its anything like Anya's story I'll love it.

Muadib89Muadib89over 8 years ago

This pick up is so forced that its almost a mind rape for the reader. A person with true agoraphobia would need hours to work out the courage to get out of theyr home and chances are that even then they wouldn`t be able. And as soon as any unexpected situation would arise they would run back to their safety net.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Maudib89

I get what you are saying, if she was the extreme case of agoraphobic, I would completely agree, she would never have been able to talk to Alexandru, and just the encounter in the market would have sent her into a spiraling anxiety attack that would have probably necessitated medical assistance. Domino is not there, she's a few levels down. Panic attacks, only leaving the house occasionally, usually with her safe person, Jenna. Like I tend to do, I don't go deep into her medical history of her treatment, but it should be clear that she is trying to recover, though she would truly need some therapy and possibly medication to do so effectively.

Agoraphobia can manifest in certain ways, and can involve not only a fear of going outside, but also a fear that where you're at isn't "real." I've read more recently that people who have panic attacks over crossing bridges (which I, myself, have had issues with my whole life) are actually classified under agoraphobia. That surprised me.

Thank you for your comment! As always, I like constructive criticism as it helps me write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!

a nice intro, you know how to catch the reader. good writing.

looking forward to more.

hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG Bruh!!!!

Wings!!!!!! I died. That's how you end the motherf***ing chapter.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Bruh

This comment may well be my all time favorite. It made me lol. <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very interesting story.

You say that you welcome constructive criticism.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, as this is rather trivial.

One occurrence of "... she'd went ..." should be

edited. Gone, not went.

Quite a captivating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous