All Comments on 'A Few Sips Ch. 03'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahhh

I'm way more invested in this story than I thought I would be when I first started reading; Can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I live for your stories

Omg I love your stories the intrigue is consistent as well as the updates keep up the great work don't ever stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great direction!

I love where things are going. At first I was hoping it was Samir but I enjoyed this turn of events. I also am surprised that I like Alexandru so much this time around. You've done an excellent job keeping us on the edge of our seats, just as with the previous series. Bravo!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re:all!

Thank you for your continued readership! It's definitely what keeps me going, I feel compelled to write the stories of these other characters, I don't want to leave their lives a complete mystery.

And Samir....sigh...lovely lovely Samir. I was so ready for Anya to be done with the spa when I wrote him, and then I wrote him and sort of...fell for him, too. He needs to find love one day...

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Ugh... I can't believe she slept with Aidan so easily.

Team Alex but protecting the heart...

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
Supernatural Catnip?

All this time she has been alone, suddenly she is attracting supernaturals? She must be nip.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if she was a dark siren. At least something else than a human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous