A Fictional Presidency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White House Executive Residence

"Mistress Millionnia, my love, I miss you so much during these long work weeks when we are apart."

"Well, you wanted to be Mr. Big Shot President Arnold, so now you get to be fucked by the media all week instead of your lovely Mistress Millionnia. I have no sympathy for you. But you do look a little worn out from all your presidential negotiations and the daily beatings from the fake-news. Do you have a little left for your Mistress Millionnia tonight my dear?"

"Oh Mistress, you know I do. I've done exactly as you 've requested and I am ready to be your humble Presidential servant tonight my dear."

"Did you manage to get Kiley-Ann's butt plug from her?"

"Yes, I did Mistress, and it was easier than I thought."

"Did you put the plug in your ass like I instructed my big sexy President to do?"

"Yes Mistress, it is in my ass right now Mistress."

"Excellent then, let's get down to business and have a little fun with each other."

"Take off all of you clothes now, Mr. Big Shot President. But leave on the shoes and black socks. I think you look so funny dressed like that. Now go sit in the corner, on that chair my President, and play with your little penis as your Mistress gets undressed for you."

"The first thing to come off is this lovely jacket. Then I remove the sheer, thin, white blouse. Underneath, which barely conceals this lacey little bra that keeps my beautiful breasts safe and secure. Then I move down to the matching business skirt, and as remove it, you will notice no panties, which leaves me just the way my President loves me; bra, thigh-high nylons, black, patent leather Louboutin pumps that I know you love so much and my beautiful, bare pussy. Anything you can think of that I forgot my sweet Mr. President?"

"No Mistress. You do truly look beautiful tonight, Mistress Millionnia."

"Oh, Arnold, your little cock is so cute when it's all hard and swollen. Do you miss me when I'm gone Mr. Big Shot?"

"Yes Mistress, you know I do. No one can help me relieve the stress like you do Mistress. The media is so horrible sometimes. And Spicey and Prybush are so stupid, and the Democrats, and the Blacks, and the Women, and the Immigrants are all so filled with hate. I need you so bad sometimes Mistress Milonnia."

"Well, your Mistress is here now Mr. Big Shot President, so relax and enjoy tonight, and forget all of those mean and stupid little people until tomorrow. What is it you would like your Mistress to do for you tonight Mr. President?"

"Oh Mistress, please love me rough tonight, I need it hard and tough Mistress Millionnia."

"Don't you worry my loving President; your Mistress will give you everything you need tonight. Bend over and let me see Kiley-Ann's plug shoved up your ass my President."

"Oh yes ma'am Mistress, the plug feels so good in my ass Mistress."

"Well then, you just admire my hot, tight body as I walk over to get it. Do you still think I am the most beautiful woman in the world Mr. President? Tell me how hot I look Arnold."

"Oh, Mistress you look so beautiful tonight. Beautiful, longs legs in your high heels, elegant nylons, and your smooth, lovely pussy is so perfect Mistress. Can I taste it please Mistress?"

"My, my Mr. President, your flattery is making my little kitty so wet and wanting. And I promise that you will be tasting your Mistress a great deal tonight my dear. But first, I want to fuck your big sexy ass with this plug. Pick up your legs Arnold and put your knees as high as you can get them so I can get good access to your stinky little bottom hole. Further Arnold, lift your legs higher."

"Oh, Mistress my legs are as high as they go Mistress, please go easy with me, please!"

"Just relax my Arnold, as the pain will only hurt for a little while until it recedes into the pleasure you crave. Relax your asshole dear President, as I take out the plug and anoint the oil. Nice and easy Arnold, as you feel all of your Presidential worries drift away."

"Oh Mistress, it hurts Mistress, please go easy Mistress Millionnia."

"Just relax, as I work a couple fingers in and out Arnold. Relax and let your Mistress take over Arnold. Nice and easy, in and out; tell me Arnold, does it feel better now?"

"Oh yes Mistress it's starting to feel good now Mistress, please keep going Mistress."

"I do not intend to stop my loving President. Now I'm adding another finger Arnold, and finally four fingers in your tight little asshole; tell me how good it feels Arnold."

"Oh, Mistress, I feel so good and full of your love right now Mistress, please keep fucking me Mistress and relieve all of my burdens."

'Well, if my hand feels good Mr. President, shoving the plug back in your ass will feel even better. Spread your cheeks now Arnold, as the plug is coming home."

"Uuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh, Mistress it's so big, I don't know if I can take it, uuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh. Oh, fuck me Mistress!"

"Wonderful my Arnold, just keep relaxing as I fuck you with the big butt plug till it feels like it belongs in your ass. In and out until your tight little ring is stretched, then back in again. Tell me now Arnold; how does it feel again?"

"Oh, Mistress it feels so good with the big, hard, plug up my ass. Oh, thank you Mistress for helping me relax."

"You're welcome my President, but now it is my time for a little relaxation. Get on the floor while I sit in the chair, and then get your face in my little kitty and make me cum my dear President." "Oh, that's it my Arnold, lick my clitty good, make your Mistress cum Arnold; oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, lick me good Arnold. You lick such a good pussy my dearest! Keep licking me Arnold, oh up and down, and in and out, oh yes, my Arnold; fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Arnold, I am cumming Arnold, FUCK I AM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

"Mr. President that was so wonderful for your Mistress. If only your detractors could feel you like I do, they would all fall in line for your hidden charms my dear."             

"Thank you, Mistress. There is only one thing I love more than eating your beautiful pussy, Mistress."

"Yes, my Donald, I know what you love dear, and don't you worry; your Mistress Millionnia did not forget to pack the strap-on. On your hands and knees now Mr. Big-Shot President and let me get this plug out of your ass in preparation for the invasion."

"Oh, Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, thank you Mistress, but I feel so empty now. Please fill me up with the invasion force Mistress, please."

"Here it comes my love; twelve inches of smart bomb just for you, my love."

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh, Mistress, oh that hurts so much Mistress, uuugggghhhhh Pleasssssseeeeee fuck me Mistress, fuck me, oh fuck meeeeee!"

I'm going to keep fucking you Arnold, I'll keep fucking you with my big twelve-inch bomb Arnold as I watch for the mushroom cloud to erupt, Arnold. Shoot the missile now, Mr. President! Stroke that gun until it explodes Arnold! Jerk that little cock of yours Arnold! Fire the gun! Let the shrapnel fly Arnold! Shoot it on the democrats, and the media! Jerk-off on Spicey, and Pignosi, and McDonald, and even Hillaria Clintoris; make yourself cum my love; cum on all of them; cum on all of them now my President; cum for your Mistress Arnold."

"Oh, Mistress, I'm cumming Mistress, I'm cumming, I'M FUCKING CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG, UUUURRRGHHHHH!!!"

"You know Arnold, I was so fucking-mad about you becoming President, what with all of the inconvenience it has brought into my life. But it certainly has improved my sex life. I truly love you being my Presidential fuck-toy. And nothing turns me on more that dressing myself up in fantastic clothes, and expensive underwear, then shoving that big, black smart-bomb up your ass. You truly are making this country wonderful again for me, Mr. Ass-Fuck President." "Good night, my Arnold."

"Good night, Mistress Millionnia."

12