A Final Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his orgasm rage through his body and this time he knew there would be no possible way to keep it back. The familiar trembling that started in his thighs held a new intensity, bringing with it a new type of gratification. Instantly he knew this orgasm would be different - the last time he'd felt a surge so powerful, it had been when he'd lost his virginity to his former School Sweetheart. The tingling wrapped itself around his lower body; his mind began to break away from reality as the sensation built in strength before resting behind his balls.

Between them, their movements grew in urgency. She came first, her orgasm tearing through her, climaxing with a scream bursting from her mouth, and her pussy being washed in cum. He quickly followed; pushing himself deeper as he felt the pleasures erupting from him. Exhausted, they both collapsed in a heap on the mattress, shattered from their excursions. Moving off her, he slid across the bed and lay on his back, exasperated. She brought herself towards him and again they kissed but this time with tenderness rather than passion.

A thousand questions raced through her mind: would they see each other again; could they keep up their dalliances; would they be able to maintain the falsities of their normal lives? But instead, only one word left her lips, humorously spoken, it hung heavy on the smell of sex in the air: "why?"

"Call it a wedding present."

12