All Comments on 'A Final Twist of the Knife'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 1 year ago

A decent story but weak ending. Not much of a reaction for a man who lost his wife the way he did.... I would have expected much more of a reaction and actual actions, rather than acceptance and passivity. Part 2 should address this.....?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I strongly dislike reading these tales of weak, pathetic, spineless males who do NOTHING to stop their slut wives from walking all over them. Even IF he had agreed to that first night of fucking, he should have immediately countered with "Well, now it's my turn to have a night fucking some slut," and immediately organised his own night with his slut wife staying home. Not that a quid pro quo ever works. But to allow it to continue... at that stage I just shut off and made myself read the train-wreak that it was obvious would happen. Personally, I'd have slit the throat of that witch Beverley. Couldn't the fuckwit see what she was arranging? She was practically his wife's pimp. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you were an idiot to think this was going to turn out any differently than it did. Your wife was a lying cheating slut and you buried your head in the sand. You should have kicked her skank ass to the curb the first time she brought up fucking another guy. You got what you deserved and hopefully she'll get the STD's she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He deserves it but I would have asked that they change the document to state adultery on her part and I would divorce her and go after her money etc. Why make it easy on her?

But again, as soon as she brought up the sex I would have let her go and divorced her on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that was very sad and very depressing. Is this your fantasy? To see your wife fuck black men and ultimately leave you for a black cock? You need to find a new fantasy this one is a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit gets written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the 3rd or 4th time this author has written this story and just changed the names of the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice fantasy.

Real life…..the moment she opened her mouth to say she wanted to stray would have been instant divorce. Beverley would also find herself with a nasty accident, one that would remind her of her treachery every time she looked in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extreme naivety required on the husbands part to make this even remotely plausible. Reality just doesn’t work that way. Audrey’s dream will culminate in her having a few kids to Steven, after which, true to his stereotype and proven statistically he will leave her and the kids fatherless chasing some younger pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He must punch Beverly and Travis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times is this author going to write this same story?

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Typical 'big black cock' shirt.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Wow you write about losers really well

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The problem isn't that it's interracial. The problem is that you are so deluded to believe that women only care about giant dicks and have some how convinced yourself that there is something nobel in treachery and racism. And this is absolutely racist because you reduce black men to little more than conniving giant swinging dicks that are base in their motivations and relationship offering.

Quite frankly, everything about you and this story disgusts me as does most of the trash on here that is just like it. And no, fantasy is absolutely NOT harmless.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Hmmmmm well have read some of ur stuff.Being able to assume this is a story about people in another country not the US its a little easier to actually believe. People want to say we americans r racist i think there is people like that everywhere but i believe we r mostlt just people. This story in my opinion is hmmmm ok well ill just say it trash. I find it hard to believe any MAN would stand by n allow this white or black. Just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My now deceased wife would never have acted like this nor would I.

However, neither would have allowed it to get this far.I would have said go and

she likewise at the first hint.

We are in Europe though , so things may be different here?

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story primarily because of the cuckold stories I read this story took a different I agree with the majority of Angel/Rider's comments particularly the negative sterotype comments created by and perpetuated by White males which they intended to be negative. As a result, many interracial relationships have resulted. And, as they say, only the woman knows with whom she has experimented. And, drycreeks, this can be a story about people in US and there are men who stand by and allow relationships as identified in this story.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

The marriage was over the moment she set him up at that club. A wife wouldn't do that if she has any respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Revolting. Poor writing, poor story line, poor characters. Sad.

RR431RR431over 1 year ago

You are so good at writing a weak man. Men like your main character don’t exist. In 50 years I’ve never met one. Decent fantasy although none of the characters are endearing or draw you to root for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shit story If all these so called size queens want huge cocks in them I would hate to ever fuck them because they have to have cunts as huge as the grand canyon and if these guys fuck every one they meet how long before the guys want a smaller cunt ????Once a cheater always a cheater

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Gordan was an intolerable wimp. Just disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real life….she gets pregnant and her black lover skips town. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part II: The Search

Part III: Gordon Rides a Pale Horse

Part IV: Götterdämmerung

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a depressing story.

At first I was gutted.

Then I decided he got just what he deserved for being such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His story is a good lesson in why some people need beatings.

Beverly certainly needs a lesson.

Gordon, for allowing it to happen when it was so predictable.

-

It’s well written, and incredibly depressing. Technically, it’s great. The subject matter is emotion-wrenching. Very well done. Thank you.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, please write a tale about the time a pencil-dick Whitey screwed you over. Beat the stereotype, Con. If i had a nickel for every piece of shit story about a white wife leaving her husband for a black guy, i coukd open my own publishing house! Tge wroting was bland and predictable.

Also, a bit of advice. Don't drop the soap, Con.

sltnusmcsltnusmc14 days ago

Knowing someone that this has happened to, this really makes me think about his state of mind for the last 20 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.